GloboMailer Reviews

GloboMailer

Simply Email Delivered!

5/5 (2 reviews)
Mikkel helmer N.

Excellent service run by a great team

Reviewed on 2015/03/26
Review Source

Response from GloboMailer

thank you for your business and review Mikkel. its really appreciated.

Mikkel N.

Excellent service run by a great team.

Reviewed on 2015/03/30

Over the years I have used many SaaS mail providers. About half a year ago I decided to try out GloboMailer for a couple of my products and I am happy to say that I have now moved all my lists to them. The GloboMailer team is very competent, the price level is very competitive and the software is just state of the art. I am seeing delivery rates well above industry average and for anyone that is looking to improve their e-mail marketing, I suggest you give GloboMailer a shot - you won't regret it!

Response from Incite Minds

thank you for your business and review Mikkel. its really appreciated.