SAPENTA Reviews

SAPENTA

Enterprise smartworking software for productive workplaces.

4.4/5 (7 reviews)
Joan P.

Why I use SAPENTA

Reviewed on 2015/03/11

Centralisation: Sapenta gives me control and security - Everything is in one platform; indicators, projects and tasks, staff and logistics. No more waiting from administration or middle management to have the information I need to manage operations. With SAPENTA I have absolute real time visibility on what's happening in the operations side of the company.

Support: Sapenta helps me to making decisions - With the information that SAPENTA gives me I can make decisions based on knowledge and confidence. There is nothing 'hidden' that can create a problem in any decision. I know at once the state of a project, its economic figures, current and expected margin, the staff involved, milestones coming, state of the deliverables, etc.

Documentation Flow: Sapenta gives me confidence - No more excuses: I forgot, I didn't know, I didn't realise, he didn't tell me. The Dashboard of SAPENTA shows me what's happening in real time, where the staff are, what's pending, what's new' I have the confidence that nothing will be lost or forgotten.

Advanced thinking: Sapenta gives me power - With the data mining capability offered by SAPENTA, I have access to information that was previously unthinkable before we started using SAPENTA through the cross-connection of information with theoretically non- linked information, such as the calendar, holidays, work peaks, staff working as a team, etc.
I know, with figures, and with projections and tendencies, who are my most effective teams, when my staff is more productive, when I can have problems, when my staff is more creative, how I should best manage holiday requests with work peaks, etc.

SAPENTA gives me time: it gives me money - SAPENTA makes my life easy and it frees up my time in day-to-day operations that I can then dedicated to high valued tasks to bring business to my company.

Dheeraj K.

Smart, organised and friendly.

Reviewed on 2017/07/28

Weekly schedule planner, quick chats with colleagues, and timely view of the status of tasks of a project.

Pros

The planner and meeting reminders were the most helpful and useful features. The chat function serving as an alternative to the conventional work emails among colleagues was a feature worth mention. The message broadcast feature was quite helpful in spreading the news of a certain event in a timely fashion. The 'Projects' description, set-up and view aspects were helpful when a quick reference was needed.

Cons

With respect to Dashboard, a more user-friendly approach would be preferred, like if we were given the choice to amend the layout( say I would've preferred the weekly schedule at the top and the rest below it). A necessary feature would be the display of friends' profile pictures in the chat function and another issue encountered was with the smoothness of the delivery, it gets frozen for a second so as to say. One major improvement needed would be the time entry for "Time dedicated" to a specific task. We had to manually run the clock for a entry, but it would be of much comfort if we were given the choice to enter the hours directly from the keypad instead of the present feature.

Mariana L.

a real workplace digitisation

Reviewed on 2017/03/17

We have been using many tools in the past but we sapenta we are now enjoying the benefits of a real and complete digitisation on the way we work, in general, not only in disconected processes. Now we are more efficient, we are saving time and we are doing thing in a really easy way.

Pros

Easy to use, really quick implementation and the design is really nice.

Joan P.

SAPENTA became an essential tool to improve our efficiency

Reviewed on 2015/08/26

We've integrated Sapenta just over 6 months ago into our two offices and the results have been impressive. We are an advanced engineering company and our service is based in time to deliver our solutions, and Sapenta has added this extra to improve the efficiency of our internal processes, internal communication and our main value, time. We now have a real-time reporting of leaves, timesheets, tasks, purchases, travels, etc., allowing us to have much more control of our spending to make better forecasts; project management predictions, allocation of tasks and real-time project monitoring.

Wei L.

It looks really nice but communication function is weak

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

Pros

Time arrangement is very helpful. It marks every half hour's working content. The user interface looks beautiful.

Cons

The communication between employer and employee is very weak. The function to submit working hour and feedback is hidden deeply inside the software. And also, the software responds very slow, even making me feel my computer is stuck.

4.0/10
Shuotong W.

It is a quite functional software, with all kinds of features useful for work.

Reviewed on 2017/08/01

Pros

The calendar and agenda function are my favorite. It is quite straightforward and clear to see work plans.

Cons

The sepenta chat app on the mobile phone. Sometimes it cannot receive up-to-date message, and there is no automatic notification of new messages.

Enric F.

Interesting although has not been used for real projects to know about its real impact.

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Online tool - Community working

Pros

Visual interface, Calendars and Projects/tasks planning were great. It's integration with Google Calendar is a value, but a tag may appear so one can know if an event is coming from Sapenta or not (for example, eventually I found something in my calendar, but I didn't know what it is and only after some time I realized it was a Sapenta event).

Cons

In my case, there were a lot of options available, many more than I needed. A more basic design for starters will be helpful.
Sometimes, some bugs appeared (missing buttons or repeated, once I received an e-mail 5 times repeated, ...)
The pop-ups sometimes cover my full screen just after logging, being not practical. I will not show the pop-ups when logging, because if you have one or two is OK, when sometimes appeared a lot of them.

6.0/10