Leadpages

Turn clicks into customers with less tech stress.

Yann
Yann
  • Industry: Online Media

A straightforward way to build webpages, banners, etc. without coding

Reviewed on 2021/05/07

Pros

I started using LeadPages years ago and I can say that, despite the updates and new additions to the platform, the one thing I like the most about the platform is still very much present: its ease of use.

You can use LeadPages to create different types of webpages (landing pages, sales pages, webinar registration pages, Thank You pages, etc.), as well as other assets such as signup forms and alert banners.

The best part? You don't need to be a programming wizard to make it happen!

LeadPages has plenty of templates you can load and quickly customize so that they fit your branding and the page end up looking and doing how you'd want it to look and do.

Plus, it integrates with platforms like WordPress, which means that what you create on LeadPages can be easily added to your own website – and looks great on mobile devices too.

Cons

Using templates is great but that can lead to the pages you have created with LeadPages look just like those created and used by others – something that isn't ideal, when it comes to branding...

Response from Leadpages

Hey Yann,

We so appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback! If there's anything in particular you'd like to see in terms of features/templates, don't hesitate to drop a request with our development team - under "Support" (or the "?") > "Give Feedback" in your account.

Thanks for being a great part of our team!

Our Best,
The Leadpages Team

Lacy

I’ve tried them all, and Leadpages still wins!

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Leadpages has changed my life! Literally! I use it daily to support my business, but more importantly I use it to sell my copywriting and design services as a contractor and consultant. As such, I’ve worked with a ton of other page builders. While a few (like unbounce) have caught my attention with their cool widgets and mobile builders, I always come back to Leadpages because of the great price, fantastic support and knowledge that the product team is always putting out new things. Also, Leadpages is just so simple to use!

Pros

My favorite thing about Leadpages is that the product is always being updated with new, helpful features. Since the reorganization of the dashboard, it is very user friendly and intuitive. For the most part, all of the major functional features I need to make high converting pages are there. I love how easy integrations are, and I absolutely LOVE that I can copy sections, use section templates and easily alter page templates to my liking.

Cons

I have been saying for years now that there needs to be more functionality for images. An on page image resizer would be fantastic. It would also be very helpful to be able to insert image carousels. I would also love to see a separate mobile builder. Design is very important when it comes to conversions, and I think some of the most wanted features are missing.

Easy to use, awful support

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

Pros

Building pages it SO easy. There's very little learning curve

Cons

They stopped supporting meta refreshes, didn't tell anyone about it and refuse to fix the bug. They say it's a feature. Customer support just sends scripted responses. No customer care at all.

Response from Leadpages

Leadpages includes the option to redirect a page in the publishing options. Using the {META refresh} code is discouraged by W3C (World Wide Web Consortium), and we've found it to be misused by members which affects the reputation of the Leadpages publishing domains.

We certainly understand wanting to automatically redirect subscribers to a designated location (after they reach your thank you page, e.g.).

However in the recent past we've seen a number of bad actors use this meta tag in Leadpages in an attempt to install malware or send page visitors to phishing sites. In order to ensure people who visit content created in Leadpages are safe from these types of attacks, we've implemented a system-wide ban on the use of this meta tag.

Instead, we recommend a "Click to Continue" CTA button for the user to choose to move to the next page, or have a more complete Thank You Page. You can also use a 1-minute countdown timer to redirect to the next page.

Nicole
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Easy to use for landing pages!

Reviewed on 2022/04/22

overall experience was good with it. If it had all the features that click funnels did, and if it was recommeded by the mentorship prgram i was in, I probably would have kept it.

Pros

it was fairly easy to use. Was the first landing page software i started to work with and had used for a 1 or 2. good to use and start out with when you are new to tech.

Cons

the price could be better for what you are getting. when i had it-the low tier was 50 dollars canadian, and i think you could only build 3 landing pages, then you would have to get the next tier feature if you wanted more than one landing page.

Teachable and ClickFunnels

Reasons for Switching to Leadpages

I chose leadpages at first because it looked easy to use, it was recommeded by my tech guys, and the cost was better for what i needed at the time.
Ed

Proven High-Converting Landing Pages

Reviewed on 2022/05/05

Leadpages has amazing customer support and proven templates that convert without a lot of testing

Pros

Leadpages is a simple and effective landing page platform with proven templates that convert without a lot of testing

Cons

Need more flexibility with design template changes

heather

Lovely landing pages, but missing a few key elements

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

Beautiful landing pages that are way easier to make than I could do on my own.

Beautiful landing pages that are way easier to make than I could do on my own.

Pros

Everyone loves Leadpages, right? When you think about good looking landing pages, Leadpages is who comes to mind. Gorgeous templates, easy drag-and-drop editor, integrations with WordPress so you can host your pages on your site, and for the more expensive plans you can integrate Stripe products and payments. Which leads me to what I don't like...

Cons

I'm frustrated that the coupon functionality with Stripe doesn't work in Leadpages. I use coupons as a way for other bloggers to sell my events, and I track their usage by who used which coupons. It's not the most sophisticated way to do it, but it works. But even though you can make coupons in Stripe, the functionality isn't supported in Leadpages. So I upgraded, and paid the extra so that it was a smooth experience for customers, but when the coupons didn't work I had to change. My workaround was to put a Shopify Buy Button on the landing page, embedding the html code. It's not as pretty, but it works.

Ismaël Huberson
Ismaël Huberson
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Leadpages

Reviewed on 2022/11/20

Pros

I use Leadpages for my business because it is so easy to use and allows me to create landing pages, pop-ups and more with their simple drag and drop builder. Their customer service is also very good and always prompt in getting back to me. They have a full team of experts that you can contact anytime you need help including training. You can also get a free trial to try out their services before buying. I highly recommend them.

Cons

Leadpages is a nice tool to create landing pages.

Steve
Steve

The best landing page builder on the planet

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

I love how fresh the design is, how simple it is to use and how flexible is it to use on and with so many other platforms. Have a WordPress site? use the plugin. Have another cloud platform? There's a good chance you can embed the HTML and have your pages show up over there (I know I do this successfully with Teachable). The page designs are frequently updated and they're not just old marketing designs, they're built for conversions but they always look fresh and next-gen.

Cons

The new drag and drop builder can get problem if you're building a big page like a sales page. This can often mean typing directly into the page lags and creates unwanted spelling mistakes by missing letters etc. This is my only main gripe with the platform.

John
John

Best Landing Page Software By a Landslide

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Within 1 year of using the software I won a $20,000 lead generation contest. at the world's llargest real estate brokerage. Keep up the great innovations LeadPages!

Pros

The recent integration with Zapier is something I have been begging them to do since 2013. Now that it is an integration, I use the feature 50 times a day between my accounts and client accounts. LeadDigits has been my long-time favorite feature. The WordPress blog plugin is also a top feature.

Cons

The software has everything. No complaints from me.

Response from Leadpages

Thanks for the great shout-out, John! It's always great to see the ways in which you're using Leadpages to grow your real estate business. ¿ Bob Sparkins

Douglas
Douglas

Great Option for Lean Teams

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

It's a good deal for what you get.

It's a good deal for what you get.

Pros

Before Leadpages, if I needed a landing page—especially one that was built as such to convert leads—I would have had to go to my web developer and get in his queue. That would take as long as a week. Now, I can pop one out in less than an hour and have it integrate with my CRM without any help from anyone else.

Cons

Once you understand the platform's structure and how it works, it's pretty easy. There were some frustrating moments in the beginning from not immeditaly understanding how things worked.

Unbounce

Great value.
Aimee
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Super Intuitive Interface and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2022/07/30

I operate a non-profit organization and we run a school and a clinic. I use Leadpages for BOTH of those websites, and for our main organization website. I also changed all of our landing pages to Leadpages. I remember reading once while I was teaching myself SEO that every page should be a landing page; meaning every page should have a single focus, and a call to action where you collect an email in return for something so that you can continue communicating with everyone who visits your site. For a long time I tried to create landing pages on my own in wordpress, but Leadpages is just unparalleled. I even use an email software, ConvertKit, that has landing pages, but Leadpages is just so much better on multiple levels that it is worth it to pay separately for landing page software. their analytics, stunning design and super easy (almost never buggy) software just makes me happy - literally. When software is easy, I feel like I can express my creativity more, it feels like my work is more fun, and this is worth it's weight in gold!

Pros

It's easy to use & lightweight. I know this may sound silly, but it is FUN to use. I want to create new pages, because the templates are so beautiful and I always get inspired by what they have in the templates. I work online all day & I need software that is easy, and inspires me, Leadpages does that.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of anything I do not like. I always wanted to use Leadpages, I even had an account in the past, but stopped using it, because I was not able to commit financially to the monthly payment. However, every single penny I pay for it has come back to me in new students, clients and leads since I started, so there is really no reason not to use it.

Sujee

Leadpages Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

I am satisfied and would recommend it to anyone looking for a simple way to get a landing page, full website or a way to collect quality leads. As the name suggests, it is a great resource to build site pages, promote it in Facebook and other social media and collect quality leads while tracking analytics for each page.

Pros

It is absolutely clean, beautiful and easy to use (if you are not working with WordPress). I like the drag and drop feature and how fast you can update your pages. I use it with WordPress but it took some time to get used to with that.

They've recently added a top bar feature so make announcements on any page and you can integrate the pages with 3rd party apps like MailChimp! Lead generation is simple and you can redirect users after signing up to any page you like.

The way you use their software is only limited by your creativity and imagination. I use it not only as a landing page but I host my entire site on it as well!

Cons

The software is not perfect. I use a separate messenger service called 'Intercom' that breaks whenever I click on a button generated by Leadpages - those two services are not compatible. I reached out to customer support but they had no solution for it. Also, the options you have to build your page is limited - for example, you can't include slides and the html widget is not perfect.

Julie

Love Leadpages

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Enhanced my website to make it look more modern - easy for clients to navigate and provides Great marketing features.

Pros

Modern look and professional and clean. Love all the widgets and how easy it is to use.

Cons

A bit difficult when I make an update and then post to my Wordpress site. The update feature floors not work properly- I have to trash the leadpage on Wordpress and re-publish every time I make a change.

Ease of use and cost

Cost and product need
Ben

Great as a starting point

Reviewed on 2021/06/01

LeadPages has been very useful for us getting started with our small business marketing campaigns.

Pros

Intuitive interface - much easier than other Landing Page creation tools. I appreciate the depth of features and functionality for basic marketing and informational pages.

Cons

Sometimes there are intuitive disconnects with spacing, section sizing, ability to adjust image sizes, etc.

Response from Leadpages

Hi Ben,

We are so glad to hear that you have been enjoying using Leadpages. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback as that is very helpful to us!

Our Best,
The Leadpages Team

• Industry: Hospitality

Helping take your business to the next level

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

We use Leadpages every day in our Marketing Campaigns and have been extremely happy with the success we have had so far. I look forward to continuing to learn and use Leadpages to its fullest advantage.

Pros

I love the ease of being able to create landing pages quickly and effectively. We have been able to increase our yearly sales on Facebook over 400% using Leadpages and Drip. I use the drag and drop builder on a daily basis and love the ease of being about to switch things and test new things at the drop of a hat. Their customer support is off the chains as well. Any time I have questions they are more than happy to help, check out our lead pages and offer suggestions, and make sure we are getting the best experience possible.

Cons

While the software is amazing, the price is hard on small budgets. Especially considering that most places that use Leadpages are small business owners.

Chelsea
  • Industry: Design

Easy to Use Software to Generate Leads

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Overall leadpages has helped me grow my email subscriber list by making it easy to attach free downloads and other lead magnets to my pages.

Pros

The main reason I use Leadpages is to capture email leads. I love how easy the design interface is to use. I designed an e-mail newsletter opt-in with a lead magnet. I was easily able to attach my PDF free download and integrate it to Mailchimp.

Cons

I wish it was easy to integrate software like Calendly, for appointment scheduling lead pages. I also wish it was easier to resize and move the content blocks.

Unbounce
Crystal

Easy to use and designed well

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Pros

I often got stuck on designing pages for my funnel. Leadpages makes it easy to just plug and play. Integration is easy. And tutorials are helpful. It allowed me to get my funnel up and running in just a day!

Cons

Sometimes formatting isn't as intuitive for me, but I always figure it out.

Reasons for Choosing Leadpages

having to design pages got tedious for me.

WordPress

ease of use.
Ted
  • Industry: Music

Intuitive and reliable.

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

I use leadpages online and in the road at live events. The landing pages concept was new to me a few years ago so it took sometime to use it to its potential but once I did, leadpages was there with integration options and live event options. I’m not sure how expensive other platforms are for comparison but I’m totally happy with leadpages and what they’ve built to stay current and offer the best product.

Pros

It’s easy to setup and easily integrated.
Lots of metrics to scale what’s working and what isn’t.

Cons

It would be awesome if they allowed marketing via sms. I know they have signups and maybe this would be an e-mail host thing Notre that I think about it. So no cons. 🙂

• Industry: Online Media

One of the best products in this category

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Overall, as a pretty "non-techy" person, it took me a LONG time to figure out how to use Leadpages, but now that I do, it's become a very powerful tool for my company. The team makes improvements regularly. I wish it was easier to access timely customer support.

Pros

ONCE YOU LEARN it, which for me took a while, then it can become a very powerful tool and resource. Over the years, the team has added lots of ways to make it easier on the user end to access different functionality, and it's become more simple to use. There's lots of versatility built into the program, which is great.

Cons

There are some glitches and irritating little issues here and there that persist and require workarounds. The analytics is kind of weak, especially on the lower tiers. And I definitely wish that access to customer support was quicker and easier. The FAQ's and online info most often does not adequately answer questions I end up having.

Chris

Leadpages - Worth a look

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

i really like using them. and i have seen a good improvement over the 3 years of using them

Pros

ease of set up, fast, don't need a lot of technical knowledge

Cons

social media integration could be a bit more clear. the conversion tools are sometimes hard to deal with

price

price
Merilee

Excellent way to increase sales consistently!

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Great! I get a return on my investment almost immediately every month and the sales just keep coming in. I'm looking to scale significantly and Leadpages will be an integral part of capturing my traffic and turning them into paying customers.

Pros

I love the landing pages for opt-ins, blog post opt-ins, and sales page builders and use them regularly. Of all the blogging products I pay for, this one is my favorite because with it I get a return on my investment very quickly every month. I love the consistent sales I am able to earn through Leadpages.

Cons

I had a mostly good experience with Leadpages. I wish there was an easier way to connect it to my Woocommcerce store and collect sales, I had trouble with that so opted not to do it that way.

Great value for money landing builder

Reviewed on 2022/04/01

Pros

Lots of features and functionalities makes it great for marketing agencies

Cons

Onboarding can take some time, but its worth it

Instapage

Instapage
Rune
Rune

Leadpages, great builder, without too much fuzz

Reviewed on 2020/05/12

REALLY good. I use at least three builders at the moment, and for quick and easy optin pages only, Leadpages sets a standard in FAST, EASY. It may look and appear simple, but that's its power.
I am really pleased to use it.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use. It is clutter free, unlike some other contendors in the space. They have several options and the interface is sleek to use no matter the plan you are on.
It is fast to create a site. They have a panel on the left when you edit your pages, which is not overstuffed at all. Making it a n easy to understand and to get going with within MINUTES. Like you can have a page up and running REALLY fast. Fastest builder I have used in over 10 years, so it is stripped for the un-necessary gadgets and apps.

Cons

While the interface is good and the builder is fast, I guess the only thing I can say I kinda wanted MORE of, is the ability to create a full on website with my plan. With the "baby plan", not sure what it's called right now, you can create optin pages, mostly. If you go one plan up, you can add payment options and more bells and whistles.

Daniel
  • Industry: Publishing

Great product for our needs!

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Pros

I find Leadpages extremely easy to use and you can make changes with ease. There are not a lot of unnecessary steps to publish like I found with other products. And the price is very reasonable.

Cons

My only complaint is that I find it a bit difficult to control the spacing. Meaning, sometimes it comes out looking double spaced when I try to make it single spaced.

Elisa
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

I love it

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Pros

I've been using Leadpages for ages now and I love how simple it is to create websites from scratch or to add new pages to them. Highly recommended.

Cons

I'd love to be able to add interactive image galleries to my websites.