Peek Pro Tour Operators Reviews

Peek Pro Tour Operators

Mobile-Optimized Booking System for Tour Operators

4.8/5 (592 reviews)
Hallie T.

Great fit for our small rental & shuttle operation. Huge time-saver, very happy.

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

As mentioned above, we are saving a LOT of time answering fewer phone calls regarding booking kayak trips or questions about the kayak trips. The automated emails also help make sure that people don't miss their reservation, and they get a reminder of things they should bring and what time they need to be there, and we don't need to put in any extra work to make this happen.

I put a lot of time into the initial set-up, but that was expected. It's very easy to use. I haven't had to call for support, but I would expect them to be very helpful if needed.

Also, there is ultimately not much cost to do this. Peek charges a percentage on each booking (currently 6% i think), which most operators, including ourselves, add as a booking fee to the customer (which is pretty typical nowadays, so I don't have an issue with it). There was no additional set-up fee. I'm very happy.

I was worried about how to integrate into Quickbooks on the accounting-side, but I've figured out some methods to enter the Peek sales that aren't very complicated.

Pros

Peek Pro has allowed us to easily add our reservations to our website, allowing customers to see what's available and book online. We can edit the schedule as needed, and the best part is the reduced call volume in our otherwise busy retail shop. Rentals and shuttles are a small part of our business, so we needed to streamline the amount of time it takes to manage it. Peek has helped tremendously! There is a lot of capability to the system, and you may have to find a few work-arounds to best suit your business, but all-in-all, I've been really impressed with the capabilities. The software helps us avoid over-booking, and it also automatically sends customized emails to remind people when and where they need to be. So helpful! The support team for set-up were very thorough and helpful as well. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to do most everything yourself, but the support team will help get everything set-up initially, which is really nice. They have options of how to set up different types of operations, so it's good to have someone to work with.

Cons

No major complaints yet. Make sure you check through the email settings before you start using it, we had a few default emails that were still auto-sending that we should have customized sooner than we did, and I overlooked that they were sending out.

There are a few small things I'd like to see updated eventually, like being able to customize and/or remove payment types (remove cash, for example), and also I'd like some more complex options for programming discount codes.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Hallie! Thanks so much for writing this detailed review. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you, and we're so glad we've been able to streamline your business and save you time !

Ruth B.

Great value, amazing support!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/11/08

Peek Pro streamlines our booking process and allows us to focus on running a business while also allowing customers to book at their leisure. Their support team is top notch too.

Pros

I love that Peek doesn't have a monthly subscription fee, and their credit card fees / booking fees are very reasonable. They have extensive help articles and 24/7 chat support. The onboarding and support teams really go the extra mile to make sure it's a good experience for you.

The software itself is very flexible and thorough. It's web based and also a mobile app. I predominately use the web. It has resource management to keep from overbooking and has options for activities to start at specific times / intervals, as well as a setting to stop accepting bookings x hours before the activities start and allows you to black out dates without removing the activities from your calendar.

The reporting features are easy to use and they also send you a weekly snapshot of your activities and forecast for the month.

Overall, Peek Pro saves me a lot of time by taking care of the entire booking process for me, and increases the amount of bookings we receive because customers can book online 24/7.

Cons

The calendar can be tricky and isn't as flexible as I'd like. You create your activity first then go to the calendar to add the activity. Once it's added if you want to change the slots you basically have to delete the entire thing and do it again. I end up adding the same activity 3 or 4 times to get it right, but once it's done, it works awesomely.

There isn't an option for auto-generated or weekly reports nor an option to set the beginning of the week (our week starts on Monday, not Sunday) so each time I run a report I have 5 or 6 extra clicks before downloading the file. I also haven't been able to connect it to quickbooks (desktop version).

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Ruth! Thanks for your kind words. It's great to read that you've been utilizing both our helpdesk articles and our 24/7 Partner Support team. We always want our Partners to be in charge of their own business, and use our software to do so.

Marc T.

We have been using Peek Pro for our tour business for several months and could not be happier.

Reviewed on 2017/06/21

The automation of so many functions that used to be manual without any deterioration of customer experience (and likely an improvement) has been invaluable.

Pros

- The account rep. who sold us the product, having been a tour guide for many years himself, truly understands our needs and has gone above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. With reps like him working for them this company will likely do very well.
- The migration and on-boarding to this software was very easy and seamless.
- The support team has always been incredibly knowledgeable, kind, helpful and available when we need them (in contrast to many technology companies in my experience). This is incredibly valuable as our livelihood depends on our ability to address problems promptly as they arise.
- The product itself is very intuitive and easy to use and seems to have applications for everything we need as a tour business. And if we find that there is something that can be improved they seem very open to feedback and always looking to improve the software.
- Adopting Peek Pro as our booking software has automated and simplified so many aspects of our business that formerly had to be done manually and the end result for our customers is service that matches or exceeds what they previously experienced. As small business owners with families this is invaluable in terms of the time freed up and the stress relieved.
- The ability to create pick up zones with associated pick up times is an incredibly valuable function.
- The company appears to be developing a presence on the demand side with Peek.com, which will be incredibly beneficial as this develops traction.

Cons

On occasion, when reception is poor (as it can be when you are out on tour) the system can be a bit slow, though this has not happened often.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Marc! Thank you for writing such a nice review of Peek Pro. We are always listening to our Partners feedback, and building the features that add the most value for them. It's great to see these features have been helping you the way we hoped they would. Also, thanks for the feedback on your account rep has been - looks like we'll need to take him out to dinner to celebrate.

We understand that with poor reception, it can be difficult to use the internet. Did you know we have an offline mode to our app? You can still view your manifests and booking details, check in your guests, and have your guests sign waivers. If you need any help on using this just reach back out to our team.

It's been a lot of fun working with you and your team and we're looking forward to crushing it with you for the coming years.

Kyle D.

Best tour/activity software around

Reviewed on 2016/11/23

We have been using PeekPro for around 2.5 years now and it has been a fantastic experience. I can't say enough good things about the team and software. There is a lot of competition out there now and to me what really sets Peek apart is the user experience -- Both on the back office side and customer facing side. We need software that is powerful with tons of features but also relatively easy to learn and use. You could have a back office staffer up and running with relative ease, which cuts down on your training time and gets them up to speed quickly. As far as features go, it's extremely robust and they're constantly releasing new features that help us streamline our operation. I've tried everything out there and for me without a doubt Peek is the winner, it's the most well-rounded platform with the best UI/UX and the team behind it. Look no further!

Pros

- User experience
- Easy of use
- Advanced pricing features
- Inventory management
- Promo codes
- Channel management & marketing
- Customizable and advanced booking flow
- Conversion tracking features

Cons

They're continually improving the software so naturally there are things that are constantly being fixed, improved and updated which you should expect from any software. That being said, there are no *real* cons to speak of. Any cons I might have had in the past they have fixed and/or they've added those features.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Kyle,
Thank you for your review! It's always awesome to hear your feedback so we can improve our software for you and the rest of our Partners. We definitely pride ourselves on our future-proof software, and it's great to see you notice that.

Mike C.

We've seen a 25% increase in clicks to conversion to sales!

Reviewed on 2017/03/23

We've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! More to follow on that later. We switched over to Peek after spending 10 years with Zerve. We were in fact one of Zerve's first customers outside of NYC, making us one of the first tour companies in the country to move to an online reservation platform! While being forced out of necessity to make a switch was not ideal, we did our due diligence, checked out EVERY major platform on the market, compared each and decided that Peek offered the best combination of features and value. And, we have not been disappointed. Peek's integration team did a fantastic job of moving us over onto their platform. Their development team has been responsive to suggestions and has been steadily adding more and more useful features in a timely manner, and the customer support team has been great with answering questions and addressing problems as they occasionally arise. As I mentioned at the outset, we've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! After much research and consideration, we have determined that this is due to the ease of use of the mobile and web platforms. A customer can literally book a reservation in under a minute! They can book so quickly that they don't even have time to second guess themselves. Needless to say, as a leader in the tour industry who has been utilizing online platforms since the beginning, we are thrilled with Peek and its platform!

Pros

Ease of use. Speed at which reservations can be made by customers. Tech support. Conversion rate of clicks to sales.

Cons

It's missing a few whistles and bells I would like to see. But, I've spoken with the development team and many of these updates are on the way...

Response from Peek Travel

Hey Mike,
A review like this from you is amazing! We are thrilled you've seen such an increase in your conversion of clicks to sales. As you said, our developers are always working on more features to help operators like you, and seeing such definitive growth in your business because of our product is incredible. You know you can always reach our Partner Support team 24/7 with any ideas for features.

Kevin S.

Exactly what I was looking for in a booking system for a tour company.

Reviewed on 2019/08/31

Sales team was extremely helpful and honest, giving me an excellent overview of the capabilities of the software. They let me play with the software BEFORE the demo so I had time to figure things out and ask specific questions. Any time I had followup questions the onboarding/training support was lightning fast.

Pros

Easy to understand. Overall configurability. Excellent mobile app. Built in waivers. Built in reports. The ability to do point of sale. Full control of cancellations, refunds, emails, etc. Advanced pricing and availability rules. Potential to integrate with other marketing software. Ability to do manual bookings. The list goes on and on...

Cons

Sometimes things can be difficult to find. The placement of important/frequently used buttons needs to be re-thought out a bit. Sometimes when you delete things there are still references to it in other places, which then requires a bit of extra cleanup. It also would be helpful to have a small info button next to certain things that helps explain/teach the user.

Nancy hadeed H.

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

As mentioned I have been looking for a sotware that will assist us in selling our product as well as an internal reservations system. This has worked for both. Loving it!!

Pros

I have been looking for a booking software for the company that I work for for years. I have used a few but after a year I discontinued using it because they never met the needs of the business. Peek Pro is amazing. It is so easy to use and set up. I enjoy navigating through the process of booking tours as well as the back of house setting up tours. I can't wait to utilise it in its full capacity.

Cons

There has been a few glitches. In the beginning it kept saying that all tours were booked. I had a few people call me asking me if we have availability, because when they book online it says full. We rectified it. I still have some problems setting up new tour times and when I went to the support team I never got an answer back.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Nancy! It's great to hear that you're loving the software. We're glad that it's been able to help with both your reservation system and sales. Thanks for the feedback about the Support team - we'll be sure to pass it along!

Michael p M.

Couldn't imagine my business without it.

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

Pros

We were with several of Peek's competitors but were always looking for a better fit. We have been with Peek now for several years and we aren't on the look out any more. We started with them shortly after they launched, and there were some growing pains at first but in retrospect, it is really stunning how much they have grown and how often they roll out new features and functionality. I have found through the years that if I have a need for the software to do something completely new, all it takes is for us to mention it to the Peek team, and fairly quickly our issues are addressed, and a solution is implemented. I have never worked with another team that is so responsive to customer suggestions. Peek is invaluable to our everyday operations and is so integral to our growth and my sanity that I could not imagine working without them.

Cons

My only complaint is that there are so many new features rolling out that sometimes I cannot keep up. However, I am aware that the issue may have more to do with my own issues and not be a reflection of Peek at all.

Shelly S.

Most Excellent Booking Platform!

Reviewed on 2015/05/01

I switched to Peek Pro from Get In Sell Out about 2 months ago, and there's no looking back! I love the clean look of Peek and the ease of use for both my customers and on the back end. Their setup fee was nominal, and the operating costs are flexible. All of the credit card processing is done seamlessly through Stripe, unlike with GISO where folks were redirected to PayPal. Also since Peek is just a little pop up on the screen, our customers don't actually leave our website when they're booking a tour. Another thing that's helpful on the backend is being able to input a customer's credit card when they call in. Our previous system was to send a paypal invoice. Everything is streamlined and just makes sense. Customer service has been nothing but friendly, prompt, and helpful.

One con I have right now is regarding private tours. With GISO, I was used to being able to set up a private tour and link the customer directly to that tour. With Peek, you can easily set up a private tour, but you need to link the customer to a calendar that they then have to select which date they want to book. This also means that I can't have multiple private tours on that calendar... especially since the pricing is usually different for each private tour. So, for every private tour we book, we need to add a new tour with a new description and a new price AND make a new calendar that only has that tour on it to be able to link our customer to it. It seems like there simply "must be an better way!"

Another feature that I would love to see is to open up the bookout window for tours once they are already booked. We require guests to book a tour at least 48 hours in advance. This is to make sure that one of our guides are available. So, if it's March 1st today and someone books a tour for March 20th, we make sure a guide is available, no problem. Now on March 19th, someone looks at our website, sees there's a tour on the 20th and wants to reserve it. It seems to me that it'd be pretty easy to have an algorithm that was something like: "If 0 people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 48 hours before start time. If 1+ people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 2 hours before start time."

I was informed that the Peek team is constantly working on features and updates, which makes me hopeful for both of these issues. As it stands right now, I am 100% happy with Peek and these changes would just be bonuses.

Brad L.

Excellent Customer Focus

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

After volunteering for a well-known college senior business class project, the primary focus for business improvement was the need for a web-based reservation system that was customer friendly. Peek worked with me to make the customer experience with the reservation process as user friendly as possible. I have since received many unsolicited comments praising my website and reservation system. Mission accomplished!

Pros

I've looked at other tour operator software and tried a couple for a short while. What impresses me about Peek is that they strive to give you exactly what you need to operate your business. I've watched them over the past couple of years as they continue to add services and capabilities as customers request them. The others pretty much tell you it's their way or the highway - take it or leave it. So I left them!

Cons

I had to think about that one for a minute. I guess I would say that their smart phone apps could be better. They don't have a lot of the same functionality as the website has.

Chase F.

30% increase in sales in the first 2 months!!

Reviewed on 2016/02/10

I am the owner operator of Virginia Beach Horseback, the only destination in the United States where you can rent horses and ride down the beach on a resort beach. We tend to place in the top 5 websites for "Riding horses down the beach."

With this being said, it was a necessary business move to strategize a better way to capture more customers by making it easier for them to reserve online through our website versus only being available for phone calls and manually plugging in reservations ourselves. Within my first two month of using Peek Pro, our business saw a 30% increase in sales.

Now, not only do we have the advantage of people discovering us online and buying ticket, this has helped make it easier in reaching our full capacity during stronger seasons of the year. The setting up process if very simple and easy. Having things established on your website is all dealt with by the staff to ensure it's fully functional. Within a few hours time frame we were able to convert the company to the new reservation strategy, and it fortunately became a win-win for us in the long run.

I would like to say what really makes this company the only company of its kind, is the cell phone application that integrates with the desktop computers while phone calls are being answered and reservations are being plugged from the back end. My managers are able to see exactly what the schedule is and where new people fit and be plugged and chugged into the cell phone app, allowing my 20+ person staff at all times to know exactly what's going on. As an owner, it is important to know what you are making every day. The freedom of not always being on the job is necessary when thinking about the next best move to make when advancing your business. Whether on the job or not, we know exactly what we make in cash as well as credit card sales.

Hands down, I'm very happy with the service and speedy customer support responses. Alex Seidler is a great, well-spoken gentleman and I am glad to have crossed paths with him to convince me to try the service out. I recommend this to anyone who owns a reservation-based company. I honestly feel the internet is where all things are going these days. It is important to catch up with the times and Peek Pro can make it happen for you!

Emil H.

Less human work, more automation!

Reviewed on 2017/11/13

We wanted to get rid of excel sheets and papers, to spend less time to organize the tour in the back stage. It was exactly the software that we were looking for. And yes, it was really long time for us to find the Peek Pro. But as it was said in our preverb: "Late" is always better than "Never"!

Pros

First, we can control the number of attendees of our tours, archive the customer information, calculate the income, track paid & unpaid tickets. So there can not be any overbook situation. It gives us chance to integrate the software to our website, which allows us to make direct online sales, even we are a non-USA and non-EU company. Many reporting forms, which helps You analyse the statistics.

After learning and using the software, we understood that there are much more useful aspects of the Peek Pro software, which we really did not even think about that before. If to say shortly, it is the only software which answers our needs to operate punctual and smooth as a local tour provider.

P.S. Very helpful support team, which acts really quick!

Cons

We look forward to see Peek Pro more useful for the multi-day tours. It is very useful to use it for our day trips, but not yet for the multi-day tours.

Greg C.

Has helped us grow

Reviewed on 2017/01/06

We're a small business with no dedicated admin staff - Peek Pro has been invaluable for us and a key factor in the sustained increase in our online booking numbers. As a parasailing operator, bad weather sometimes forces water activities at our location to be closed at short notice, and being able to quickly deal with customer notifications, rescheduling and refunds is a feature of Peek Pro that we find particularly useful. Have to also mention the wide variety of business reports that can be generated - just so vital and no way we would be able to capture this useful information ourselves.

Pros

Fits in with our work flows, business practices and way of doing things - Peek Pro adapted to our business, we didn't adapt our business to the software. Excellent customer support and easy to use by staff not comfortable/familiar with business software.

Carl N.

This software makes life easier and converts more sales.

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

I can run my business sales more automated and spend much less time on the phone. This software brings my business up to date and into the mobile and electronic marketplace.

Pros

I like that I can run and even configure the software from my phone in the field. I like that I can receive text confirmations and even confirm or decline reservation requests with a quick text code reply.

Cons

Scheduling time off for a resource or guide is tedious. I need to either cancel an entire chunk that I scheduled (I usually schedule a month or more blocks) OR I need to go into each activity one at a time and remove the resource or guide for every day and every activity that the guide or resource is not available. It would be MUCH easier and faster if I could just enter a date range to make a resource or guide unavailable and would take a few minutes rather than a half hour or more to schedule a vacation or illness for guide. I have made this feature request many times as I'm sure others have but obviously must be very challenging feature to add.

Carrie B.

Business Changing Software

Reviewed on 2016/12/27

There are many times in business when you know you made the right choice and never have I felt that more often than with Peek Pro. We made the change from Zerve at about 4 years in business and roughly 2 years on Zerve, approximately 4 months prior to their mass-exit from the industry. We narrowed between many of the top tour ticketing software options and finally picked the winner...Peek Pro.

There were a number of major qualifiers for this, including ease-of-use for admin, guides and guests, integration, cost, reporting, promotions and a big one, development. With the exception of a few items that many of the systems, including Peek Pro, hadn't fully fleshed out, they hit high marks with more than enough and a big one was development. We love seeing that items on our list are being ticked off monthly rather than waiting years.

Customer support through the website tends to be quick and the FAQs are super helpful. Generally we can find most of what we need and have had very few glitches, more often than not they are tied to a wholesale or other integration, not specifically Peek Pro. Highly recommend!

Pros

Ease of use, active development, cost, support, reporting, promo options

Cons

A few things are sent out prior to really solid beta where things are removed that were there previously, but they are added to development for improvements to come through soon

Timothy M.

Small Business Lifesaver!

Reviewed on 2017/04/04

Peek PRO tour operator software has been my booking program since my company began. Since that day, I have received COUNTLESS calls asking me to switch. Peek PRO is the only company that is so confident in their product, they don't charge a monthly fee. The value I've received is unmeasurable. Their small, one-time setup fee is not just the by far the best purchase I've ever made. I wouldn't be able to operate my business without them. Due to their ease of use, in less thanks a year our company grew from #70 on TripAdvisor to #4!

Pros

They provide numerous services without charging a fee. They made it possible for me to begin a business. I would need a huge staff of people to cover all of the areas that peek does for free.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Joseph K.

Once you learn how to use it, the program is incredibly easy to use and has unlimited customization

Reviewed on 2017/12/12

Quick and simple process to book every aspect of our tours. From employee or volunteer scheduling to customer bookings, I love this company and its product.

Pros

The ease of personal use along with the ability to tailor the system to your needs. I am in love with this program because of how much information can be gathered from your consumer. However, by far the greatest single attribute about this program is the customer service. The reps that this company hires are very professional and easy to work with. They have an answer almost immediately or will try to find it and follow up with the correct answer. Be it 11:00AM or 9:00PM, I get a speedy response regardless if I call or message. I love working with this company

Cons

In the beginning of using and customizing for your own company, it can be a bit daunting and confusing trying to figure out how to work it.

Alison S.

I have been using Peekpro for over a year now, the product and help chat feature are both wonderful.

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Ease of use, easy to train guides, enjoy the support team

Pros

The software is easy to use, I have trained retired guides with limited computer skills to use it, and anytime I have an issue, the help chat feature has worked with me to solve it. They are quick to respond, very helpful and if there is a problem they can't solve, they send it on as a suggestion to the software developers. Their widget is easy to integrate into my website, and I can create custom buttons for unique experiences that I want to highlight. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for easy to use software that has a "can-do" attitude support team.

Cons

I have run into a couple reports that I would like it to run that have been challenging. Their standard reports are great, but sometimes creating a specific report can be a little bit cumbersome.

Mike N.

Lots of Bells and Whistles with lots of bugs and loose ends that leave you wanting more

Reviewed on 2018/06/23

Pros

It allows people to make reservations.

It works well on most websites. You can embed it or link to their site.

They have humans to answer the phone and relatively short hold times when doing so.

Most of the Customer Service Agents are very polite and concerned about your issues. They are great at making you feel like they care about you.

Cons

They include taxes in the price of our tours and rentals. But, then include a section called "Taxes and Fees" but only include their fees. This makes us look like we are charging more than we advertise. When asked about this I was explained that it was easier for them this way. We can generate a special report if we want to see it subtracted. I don't think they see the point.

They allow holiday rates, but those holiday rates cannot be increased by a dollar amount to match your policy. They can only increase by a percentage. This is just one of many feature requests we have been waiting to see.

They spend more resources on talking to customers than they do fixing the issues customers face. We have called in for many things over the months and can always talk to a Customer Service Agents. And they are good at understanding your frustration and try hard to help relieve the situation. The issue is that they cannot actually fix your problems.

At this point we have 2 actual bugs reported that are effecting our in-season sales. They are working on the problems at least but it's been over 2 weeks since I filed a serious report, and over 2 months since filing a less serious one. That one has presented itself again since filing it.

Peek actually bought our previous rental software company and ditched their software which had features we relied on. Since then we have been doing our best to get by with lesser software. I hope we can find a better solution.

Alesha S.

Best Customer Service EVER

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

#1 booking software program.

Pros

This software was a complete godsend when it came into my life while I was doing marketing. We provided wine tours to individuals and typically downloaded their information to put into our emailing system. The old software we used to use was clunky and complicated. Peek pro was fantastic, the thing I liked most about them is that you had the ability to either pay for the software yourself, or include just a small fee with every booking you received. Also, let's talk about how absolutely AMAZING their customer service team was. If I ever had any sort of problems they got back to me within an hour, and often times with their online chat support they were back to me within minutes. I would highly recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

Honestly, I can't say one thing that I didn't like about this software, it is perfect for large and small business, and even has an eCommerce area where you can sell merchandise.

Kerim P.

It's totally worth it...

Reviewed on 2017/11/03

Pros

We are from Central America, by far we were looking for a tour operator software that would adapt to our tours, and the payment was quick and easy. As you will know in our region it is somewhat difficult to develop a reliable system for our clients. We had rough times here. No clients showing interest in doing tourism especifically in Honduras. For this reason we chose Peek Pro, it is reliable, we can update the information of our tours in real time, the payments are received a few days later after we served the tours, they are working so hard in new features that can be applied to our business and the most important thing is managed by humans. Now, we are on the way to have better ROI, it´s a relief to have a good tool to promote our business.

Melissa M.

Need more time each day?

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

When I first started with Peek I was on the live chat weekly for help in learning the nuances of the system. They always worked with me to teach me how to do it myself, although there are some functions that I have them do for me and the great staff are always willing and able to help. I especially like the responsiveness.

Pros

Peek is automated to a point where I receive alerts when customers buy. Those customers receive automated notices with instructions about their tour.

Cons

I do not use Peek for large group tour payments. The customer wold be paying a high percentage booking fee and I loose part of my payout. I only take deposits for large group tours in the Peek system.

Caleb R.

Good Partner to Have

Reviewed on 2018/10/30
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

They have the activities bookings nearly perfected. Make sure to communicate correctly and learn the dashboard.

Pros

They have the technology needed to make complete your bookings. Their system has very few errors. You can instantly refund any customer through the app. This is the company that also received all of ZOZI's best before they went out of business.

Cons

Do not think they can help all of your problems; you have to remember that you are a partner with them and they can not read your mind. If you are the type of business person, who does not take responsibility for your actions? You will not work well with them.

Ryan H.

Frustrating at certain times and great at others

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Pros

Really like the manifest and the ease of making a bookings and taking payment. We also enjoy the reports and analytics that we can tie into the software.

Cons

Gift cards and promos not in love with at all. Not the easiest to set up and we have run in to several problems in the past. When we switch from Zozi to Peek, I do not know why you could not transfer all our data into yours so we had our entire year of reports within one system. Really was not happy with that and now we can not access ZOZI reports anymore. Those reports are so important to understand the growth of our business to generate more business for us and you. We also feel like their are so many steps to complete any tasks. It took a really long time for us to feel comfortable with your booking system. There are things you all are better then zozi for sure but you also need to learn from their setup that made them so simple, clean, and productive.

Joseph W.

Peek Pro: Nothing Short of Exceptional

Reviewed on 2015/05/18

My name is Joe Wojie; I am the founder of Grim Philly and Grim Philly Twilight Tours. We employ close to twenty tour guides; the vast majority of whom are college history professors in addition to other professional staff, for 10 different walking, tavern, and riverboat cruises in the greater Philadelphia region. We have been voted best city tour on the PHL 17 Hotlist each year since our founding five years ago, and have been featured in a number of prominent media outlets including local radio, and nationally on Travel Channel.

In searching out the most cost-effective and efficient administrative support to assist with regard to our scheduling, phone systems, ecommerce, website development, SEO, and various other business support systems we have narrowed the multiple tasks down singularly to Peek Professional; hands down.

Customer service both to our staff and customers has remained top-notch and swift. Trainings have been provided complimentary on request to our staff, making early transitioning to their scheduling system and calendar seamless'and suggestions made by us for small improvements to their already intuitive system we have seen implemented.

Enough positive things could not be said about every aspect of working with them since we have partnered together'and no amount of inquiry from sales reps of competitor companies with whom we have worked in the past or researched prior to moving to Peek could persuade us away from what has been a profitable, professional, and thus far nearly flawless relationship with a company who is well staffed, diligent, and has time and again proved to go to every length in providing the most solid and comprehensive services in the industry.

It is fair to say that Peek Professional services have not been merely 'good,' or 'very good:' but have been nothing short of 'exceptional' in every capacity.