Showing 644 reviews of 630

Mobile-Optimized Booking System for Tour Operators

Showing 644 reviews of 630
Kevin S.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Exactly what I was looking for in a booking system for a tour company.

Reviewed on 2019/08/31

Sales team was extremely helpful and honest, giving me an excellent overview of the capabilities of the software. They let me play with the software BEFORE the demo so I had time to figure things out and ask specific questions. Any time I had followup questions the onboarding/training support was lightning fast.

Pros

Easy to understand. Overall configurability. Excellent mobile app. Built in waivers. Built in reports. The ability to do point of sale. Full control of cancellations, refunds, emails, etc. Advanced pricing and availability rules. Potential to integrate with other marketing software. Ability to do manual bookings. The list goes on and on...

Cons

Sometimes things can be difficult to find. The placement of important/frequently used buttons needs to be re-thought out a bit. Sometimes when you delete things there are still references to it in other places, which then requires a bit of extra cleanup. It also would be helpful to have a small info button next to certain things that helps explain/teach the user.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Kevin! Thanks for the detailed review. Great to hear you're enjoying the long list of features and it's been easy to understand. Your suggestions are much appreciated as we are constantly working to improve. Keep reaching out to us as questions come up! We're here to help :)

Jennifer J.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID - Especially if you want to get your money.

Reviewed on 2020/06/15

I was actually beginning to fully understand the Peek software and finding more useful functionality but the accounting side of the house is a disaster. Payouts take forever. For a tour booked June 7 I still do not have the funds today, June 15. I had a recapture on a security deposit May 8 but as of today still do not have the funds. Nearly $1200 in damage to a rental vehicle I paid to repair but waiting 6 weeks for customer funds. If you issue a refund to a customer even before you get the money, they give you the money then put your account in arrears and stop paying out any reservations even when they have far more money than the arrears balance. Customer chargebacks are in a vacuum. The dispute department ignores all of your emails and does not reply to your response to the chargeback so you even know if they are advocating for you. This has been a terrible experience. If you want to get paid for your reservations or damage deposits timely, I recommend avoiding Peek at all cost.

Pros

Some of the features are useful. Steep learning curve if you are new to this type of software but I do think the list of features is robust.

Cons

Calendar is impossible to look at if you have several products. Does not have all the functionality I need. What I really disliked most about this company is the accounting department. Accounting is the weak link with Peek. Most of the customer service representatives are very nice and try to be helpful but accounting hides behind customer service representatives that are there for technical support and other concerns. You have to call and call for answers. They do not get back to you, no system for escalating issues. Requests to speak to managers are ignored. Unless you call and call there is no movement on your concerns and some customer support representatives are downright rude.

Michael p M.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Couldn't imagine my business without it.

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

Pros

We were with several of Peek's competitors but were always looking for a better fit. We have been with Peek now for several years and we aren't on the look out any more. We started with them shortly after they launched, and there were some growing pains at first but in retrospect, it is really stunning how much they have grown and how often they roll out new features and functionality. I have found through the years that if I have a need for the software to do something completely new, all it takes is for us to mention it to the Peek team, and fairly quickly our issues are addressed, and a solution is implemented. I have never worked with another team that is so responsive to customer suggestions. Peek is invaluable to our everyday operations and is so integral to our growth and my sanity that I could not imagine working without them.

Cons

My only complaint is that there are so many new features rolling out that sometimes I cannot keep up. However, I am aware that the issue may have more to do with my own issues and not be a reflection of Peek at all.

Anthony K.

Great Customer Service and Easy User Interface

Reviewed on 2020/03/04

Pros

I love how easy the user interface is to operate and I love the availability of customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredibly helpful in solving a persisting issue that my business has had. Overall very happy with the software.

Cons

The widget flows can be difficult at times, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely helpful in mitigating my issues.

Emil H.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Less human work, more automation!

Reviewed on 2017/11/13

We wanted to get rid of excel sheets and papers, to spend less time to organize the tour in the back stage. It was exactly the software that we were looking for. And yes, it was really long time for us to find the Peek Pro. But as it was said in our preverb: "Late" is always better than "Never"!

Pros

First, we can control the number of attendees of our tours, archive the customer information, calculate the income, track paid & unpaid tickets. So there can not be any overbook situation. It gives us chance to integrate the software to our website, which allows us to make direct online sales, even we are a non-USA and non-EU company. Many reporting forms, which helps You analyse the statistics.

After learning and using the software, we understood that there are much more useful aspects of the Peek Pro software, which we really did not even think about that before. If to say shortly, it is the only software which answers our needs to operate punctual and smooth as a local tour provider.

P.S. Very helpful support team, which acts really quick!

Cons

We look forward to see Peek Pro more useful for the multi-day tours. It is very useful to use it for our day trips, but not yet for the multi-day tours.

Jennifer B.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Good for what it is, not for everyone though

Reviewed on 2020/07/05

So we now have two seperate programs, one for boats and one for lodging. They both handle their respective rolls but I wish I could get one that did everything. In short, if I only had boat rentals, or paddleboards or similar, it would be fine.

Pros

I use this for rental boat booking and scheduling, which it does pretty well. Photos of the different products, and I like that I can set it up to send me a text when a booking is received. I do appreciate that the team went out of their way to try to make it work, and they are always reachable and willing to help.

Cons

We also have rental cabins and campsites, but Peek does not work for this, due to the way the program is written it is VERY difficult to make the software confirm to standard lodging practices (such as 11AM checkin-3PM checkout) it wants to change everything back to standard 9am to 5pm.

Carl N.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

This software makes life easier and converts more sales.

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

I can run my business sales more automated and spend much less time on the phone. This software brings my business up to date and into the mobile and electronic marketplace.

Pros

I like that I can run and even configure the software from my phone in the field. I like that I can receive text confirmations and even confirm or decline reservation requests with a quick text code reply.

Cons

Scheduling time off for a resource or guide is tedious. I need to either cancel an entire chunk that I scheduled (I usually schedule a month or more blocks) OR I need to go into each activity one at a time and remove the resource or guide for every day and every activity that the guide or resource is not available. It would be MUCH easier and faster if I could just enter a date range to make a resource or guide unavailable and would take a few minutes rather than a half hour or more to schedule a vacation or illness for guide. I have made this feature request many times as I'm sure others have but obviously must be very challenging feature to add.

Lora M.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/02/23

Peek Pro has allowed the customization I need for my niche business. It is easy to use. They take care of the setup and follow up with you after the initial setup. They don't disappear after the initial setup. They had multiple "views" for the activities schedule. I was able to keep the custom trips I offer AND get the calendar view I needed. I am excited to keep working with them.

Pros

Excellent Customer Service
Clean look, easy for customers to read
Multiple activity views
Versatile
Customizable

Cons

The system charges a percentage to my customers. This was the only reason I hesitated in the beginning, my market is very tight and I feared my customers would not like the increase in price. But they worked with me and my unique situation and I am confident it will be worth it.

Alison S.

I have been using Peekpro for over a year now, the product and help chat feature are both...

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Ease of use, easy to train guides, enjoy the support team

Pros

The software is easy to use, I have trained retired guides with limited computer skills to use it, and anytime I have an issue, the help chat feature has worked with me to solve it. They are quick to respond, very helpful and if there is a problem they can't solve, they send it on as a suggestion to the software developers. Their widget is easy to integrate into my website, and I can create custom buttons for unique experiences that I want to highlight. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for easy to use software that has a "can-do" attitude support team.

Cons

I have run into a couple reports that I would like it to run that have been challenging. Their standard reports are great, but sometimes creating a specific report can be a little bit cumbersome.

Mike N.

Lots of Bells and Whistles with lots of bugs and loose ends that leave you wanting more

Reviewed on 2018/06/23

Pros

It allows people to make reservations.

It works well on most websites. You can embed it or link to their site.

They have humans to answer the phone and relatively short hold times when doing so.

Most of the Customer Service Agents are very polite and concerned about your issues. They are great at making you feel like they care about you.

Cons

They include taxes in the price of our tours and rentals. But, then include a section called "Taxes and Fees" but only include their fees. This makes us look like we are charging more than we advertise. When asked about this I was explained that it was easier for them this way. We can generate a special report if we want to see it subtracted. I don't think they see the point.

They allow holiday rates, but those holiday rates cannot be increased by a dollar amount to match your policy. They can only increase by a percentage. This is just one of many feature requests we have been waiting to see.

They spend more resources on talking to customers than they do fixing the issues customers face. We have called in for many things over the months and can always talk to a Customer Service Agents. And they are good at understanding your frustration and try hard to help relieve the situation. The issue is that they cannot actually fix your problems.

At this point we have 2 actual bugs reported that are effecting our in-season sales. They are working on the problems at least but it's been over 2 weeks since I filed a serious report, and over 2 months since filing a less serious one. That one has presented itself again since filing it.

Peek actually bought our previous rental software company and ditched their software which had features we relied on. Since then we have been doing our best to get by with lesser software. I hope we can find a better solution.

Melissa M.
  • Industry: Maritime

Need more time each day?

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

When I first started with Peek I was on the live chat weekly for help in learning the nuances of the system. They always worked with me to teach me how to do it myself, although there are some functions that I have them do for me and the great staff are always willing and able to help. I especially like the responsiveness.

Pros

Peek is automated to a point where I receive alerts when customers buy. Those customers receive automated notices with instructions about their tour.

Cons

I do not use Peek for large group tour payments. The customer wold be paying a high percentage booking fee and I loose part of my payout. I only take deposits for large group tours in the Peek system.

Erick V.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Awesome Solution

Reviewed on 2019/10/05

Its being a good business decision to move forward with Peek Pro, I would recommend it to anyone who could use this tool.

Pros

- The Team is easy to work with through the whole process.
- Fair set up fee. No monthly fee.
- Amazing booking flow and reservations system.
- Easy to use on the back end.
- Peek Pro Integrations are awesome!

Cons

- Nothing by now! Everything has been great!

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Erick, thanks for the review! It's been a pleasure working with you. We're here to help if you need anything!

Gregory B.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

So far as we transition from ZOZI to PEEK it is fantastic.

Reviewed on 2017/11/14

To new to answer.

Pros

The reporting system is what we need badly and it is very robust. I do realize PEEK is new to rentals and I will be patient. The checkout system is really easy and will be great for our customers. The speed of the system with response to data input is phenomenal. The numerous widgets so far is really nice and the integration for Google and Facebook is also super. The email system is also incredible. We came over to ZOZI from WebReserv and now to PEEK all in one year so this is a real challenge but I have been doing it from the beginning so it isn't too hard of a learning curve.

Cons

Not being able to sort the rental products alphabetically as well as all other widget data. Having to input pricing into the duration spots manually after the first one. Not having the option to open a season on 1 day yet restricting the 'Public' so they can't book a reservation for the next 7 days(this would be ongoing throughout the calendar days). Not being able to print out a list of campers for the week with starting and ending dates. Not being able to use 'BUNDLES' yet for rentals.

Bob S.

Peek has made booking mountain bike tours remarkably easy. Intuitive and functions easily.

Reviewed on 2017/06/14

The fact we can book from any device. This makes it easy for us and our customers.

Pros

The lack of maintenance. I don't have to worry about customers not able to book a tour. And if the customer doesn't have access to internet, I can book from my phone.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Works when I need it. Integration into WordPress sometimes is a little goofy. But, nothing always works the first time.

Valerie H.
  • Industry: Food Production

LOVE THIS GEM

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

Peek Pro has streamlined my bookings and follow ups. I could not do it without them. When I have a questions, there is always a Peek staff person immediately available and helpful. Highly recommended!

Pros

Great support, works with no downtime, priced well.

Cons

I would like a few more features. The ability to just move an activity to a different date, rather than having to cancel and recreate it somewhere else. Doesn't show well in a mobile device if someone is looking at my website on their cell phone.

Cole B.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Works well, when it works.

Reviewed on 2017/09/07

Pros

Peek was easy to use and packed with features. They are also constantly innovating and incorporating new features to help expand your business, simplify your booking flow, and ultimately increase your profits.

Cons

Too often with peek I experienced issues with reliability. Sometimes credit card processing wouldn't work, sometimes waivers wouldn't, sometimes the app wouldn't work, sometimes the web app wouldn't work, etc.... When it worked, it worked great! But reliability was an issue as recently as 2016.

Sheila F.

Great customer service and easy-to-use

Reviewed on 2017/10/24

Pros

I am enjoying my experience using Peek's system. If I have any questions, I can turn to Peek's Partner Support team to resolve them. Peek has great customer service! They're always available to answer any questions, or if I want to learn more about a feature. Peek's system is also very user-friendly and easy-to-use.

Brian A.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

So stoked with peek! Looks great on my website and is easy to use in the back end

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

I love the way the schedule looks on my website and i cant think of anything easier than the set up and installation process was for me while working with Peek.

Pros

Ive been super stoked with peek so far. Everything just works seamlessly. Both on my website and when working in the back end to add activities. I have a unique scheduling system where i travel for my activities to new places each time. They were able to easily teach me how to add these activities myself and it takes less than 10 minutes for me every time i have a new activity event to add.

Cons

I've been stoked with peek. Very happy and would definitely recommend

Drew R.

Thank-you Peek!

Reviewed on 2017/10/24

Pros

We switched our surf lesson booking program and calendar to Peek Pro. After many years of using something that worked well, we had outgrown the capabilities of our SuperSAAS scheduling calendar. We did research, met and had many discussions with the folks over at Peek who walked us through all the steps needed to make the change happen. Easy, painless and a big upgrade for our customers and employees as well. Thanks!

Seth K.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Best Customer Service Ever!

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

I had a question at 1 am, they responded to it in 30 sec with a tutorial and personal help. No automated voice garbage, an actual person who knew her stuff and solved my problem in seconds and sent a video tutorial to follow up with me.

Pros

They help you get to know how to use it and it is pretty intuitive. I also like the app.

Cons

The learning curve at first can be a little frustrating, but I think that is to be expected with any new software.

Response from Peek Travel

Thanks for this kind review Seth! Please keep reaching out to our Support team as you continue to learn how to use all our features- we love helping you, no matter what time.

Jake B.

The mobile app makes our day easier.

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

Pros

The app makes things easier when we're busy. Being able to see a fuller time frame of availability on there is super helpful because it makes it easy to get the appropriate equipment ready. My guides use the app to get ready for a tour.

Chavonda G.
  • Industry: Entertainment

peek pro booking sofware

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

I did not like this software at all it was a terrible experience for me the overall make of the software was not for an Escape room and to be honest I don't know what company would be able to use this software.

Pros

The only thing I liked about this booking system was the ability for them to stop bad reviews from being posted to your company

Cons

This software was not for Escape rooms the ease of use was terrible the overall build was crazy especially the name of the topics. the setup was layed out crazy no one could really understand it it would also take up too much time trying to figure it out. the developer of this software needs to consult with others and redo the entire software. Not software to use with escape rooms. It was set up like you were looking for a flight or something with an airplane going around in cirlce while you're booking an appointment for a customer

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Chavonda, thanks for your review. We really value your feedback as we are continually trying to improve and tailor our software to meet the needs of our partners. Please let us know how we can best support you and your team as you continue to use the platform. We're here to help!

Chris W.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Tahoe Keys Boat Rentals review of PEEK PRO software

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

we have realized with the functionality and ability to change to our liking will ultimately in the future benefit our company in ways that we did not see possible

Pros

we like how we are able to change things around in the software to help the fuctionality of our company.
we appreciate how we get a response from the team in a timely fashion.
The new outlook of the software is new change to our company so some people enjoy that aspect.
we haven't worked/done alot of business with the new software to find out things that do not work for our company

Cons

some people were very accustomed and professional to our old software so having to learn this new software was a difficult task to master.

Response from Peek Travel

Thanks for leaving us this review Chris! Glad to hear you've enjoyed customizing our software to fit your needs. We're here to help as your team continues to learn how to use it.

Patrick H.

We joined Peek very early on because they offered the least complicated UI we could find.

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

Pros

When we ask for a new feature, it's usually already in the works, and implemented in a matter of months. Timing wise it feels like the platform is growing with our business.

Cons

New feature communication is limited at best. Chat support can be spotty, most recently I showed chat support how to do what I was asking them to help me with.

Meredith F.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Peek Pro Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Staff is extremely nice and helpful. They made the process of installing their product into my site painless.

Pros

Easy to use and has all the features I need for my business.

Cons

There is nothing that I didn't like about this software.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Meredith, thanks for the feedback! It's wonderful to hear that peek pro has all the features you need for your business. We're always here if you need anything :)