Adobe Document Cloud Reviews

Adobe Document Cloud

Cloud document management with e-signatures

4.6/5 (365 reviews)
Maryorie H.

Adobe Document Cloud tool to store, search and view files on the internet.

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

In my daily research work I used many PDF files, of different sizes (from very large books, to articles or extracts of few pages), which can be stored through this tool, and each time the use is required. from those files it is easy to access through the icon on the screen to search for them, without having to affect the capacity of the computer equipment. Stored files can be shared with groups of jobs and can even be sent to others for reading. It provides quiet and security in terms of stored documents, and does not allow other people on the Internet to have access to them without proper authorization.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a very useful tool for storing, searching and viewing digital files on the internet, and integrates with Adobe in different versions for desktop PCs such as Acrobat DC, in addition to mobile and web applications, such as Fill & Sign, PDF, among others. The Adobe Document Cloud allows both people and organizations through digital documentation to work faster, with the lowest error rate, with the lowest costs since paper is avoided, which leads to improved productivity, or reach the goal of what was expected. The documents stored in the cloud can be shared depending on the levels of security that go from the development of the software to the operations of the tool, providing confidentiality of the files that develop the program, as well as of all the information that is stored, and even the personal or organizational data of whoever uses the program. Another important aspect to consider is the cost of the program itself and its ease of purchase, and it is available on the internet at the Adobe store, and they provide several plans according to the client's needs, which makes it possible to acquire according to the client's needs. to the characteristics of the use that will be given to the program, and to the availability of financial resources. For those people who do not know or have not used the Adobe Document Cloud tool, it also has a trial version that allows you to test the program for a certain time before buying it, in order to provide security f

Cons

As users of Adobe Document Cloud I really have nothing to object to the use of the program, possibly the failure that has occurred to me in some opportunities is that once I was disconnected for lack of update, and did not let me update, but solve it and I continued working without any problem, and I have not lost the information that I have stored.

Elizabeth N.

Essential for business

Reviewed on 2019/02/28

Overall, I really value Adobe and the ease and efficiency of creating documents that I use everyday for my business

Pros

As a consultant, I regularly use Adobe for proposals, reports and contracts. Being able to convert a word document to a pdf and then to create and combine various documents into one is essential for responding to solicitations for services. I love the organize pages feature because it makes re-ordering or deleting pages so simple - I use it all of the time for proposals. The electronic signature feature is also such a time-saver. I can review and execute contracts and time sheets avoiding having to print, sign and then scan the document.

Cons

While I like the sticky note feature, it is sometimes hard to track the notes in the side panel and the text to which they correspond. Also, providing a mark up of a document using the editing feature is a bit cumbersome: with narrative in multiple text boxes, commenting within a text box can obscure or throw off the other boxes in the document. (At the same time, the beauty of pdfs is that they are not easy to edit)

Zuzana B.

It offers a very simple but very effective interface

Reviewed on 2019/04/13

Very useful in the company as an indispensable tool offering practical solutions to all members of the organization in different areas, a product that is simple to implement and according to its features and price becomes a very profitable tool.

Pros

Many times the protection of our archives such as photo, documents is required in an environment where not only can be provided but also can be edited and even signed because for reasons of time and space we cannot do them physically, the management with this product and its interface is very simple so its adaptation with respect to the end user is easy to learn, in this case as a user can provide multiple basic options of which has from the storage of documents in an orderly manner , a better visualization and with respect to its interface in the case of touch devices, whether pc or smartphones is very useful.

Cons

The functions in relation to the interface are very simple and somewhat tedious since it is a simple addition, but the important thing is the potential of its functions at a general level.

Dewey B.

Practical and Easy To Use

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Because Adobe Document Cloud is included/integrated into Adobe's larger creative ecosystem, we use it to manage documents related to our ongoing projects. However, if you are not already paying for this service there is no reason to choose it over Google Drive (which is free and arguably easier to use).

Pros

Although cloud storage is nothing unique at this point, Adobe Document Cloud allows you to convert word documents to PDF and makes them searchable, which is extremely useful when you're dealing with hundreds of documents like we do. It is also heavily integrated with the rest of Adobe's software, which is convenient considering that we do about 95% of our work in Adobe Creative Cloud.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud is a standalone program, which can occasionally crash and uses a larger amount of RAM than it should (as opposed to something like Google Docs which is completely browser based). It can also be confusing to keep track of what part of a document a note is attached to, since they show up on the side of the document in its own column.

Adobe Document Cloud seems essential for managing PDF files

Reviewed on 2018/10/04

I manage tens of thousands of pages of documents. I can search, assemble together, separate, mail, and compare which saves me time.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a confusing name that changes too often. Adobe Reader is the free PDF viewer. Adode Document Cloud, aka Adobe Acrobat allows you tremendous flexibility to organize, manage, and change PDF files. If the text of your documents is searchable (Either because it was created that way, or you ran character recognition), then that is very helpful to locate information and avoid using paper.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud is a separate download, and a slow installation. Installation is unnecessarily complicated, and it may require their technical support.

It may seem that you can achieve the same features by using the Adobe Reader because a user can sign-in, but that is illusory. All of the features are with the Document Cloud and you will no longer need the separate Reader installed.

Claudia P.

Makes my work easier, opens up lots of possibilities - but has room for improvement

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

Ability to edit PDF's
Can create PDFs with content from various sources
We use it to distribute documentation to our users - easy to modify and redistribute so they always have the latest version
Ability to combine PDF files, re-arrange and delete pages
Great tool for research - save web pages as PDF, which you can later edit to combine with other info.

Cons

The editor is fairly primitive, in fact, it says if you want to do a lot of editing, it is better to do that in another app (such as Word) and then copy that content back into the PDF (or create a new PDF).
Exporting to Word does not act as you would expect - instead of creating a normal Word document, it inserts sentences and paragraphs into separate text boxes, which may look fine to the observer, but is practically impossible to edit. You're better off with copy/paste functions, which give you the text but not the formatting.

Keep your documents and books on the go!

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

It is extremely easy to learn. Very short learning period. Keep in mind to update your files after you work on them, so when I check them from another device, you can pick where you left off.

Pros

It is so easy to read and share documents across devices thanks to Adobe Document Cloud. I am able to start reading and annotating a document on my tablet and I can pick up where I left on my laptop at work without an issue! I also put cookbooks, any ebooks and visuals in pdf form on my Adobe Document Cloud for easy accessibility. I access my recipes on my tablet while cooking in the kitchen and keep checking on my phone if my tablet battery dies. It is so easy to use!

Cons

There is literally nothing wrong with this software. It is quick to upload a document to a cloud. It never crashed for me or gave me a hard time on any kind of device. I use this software on PC, tablet and smartphone.

Luke T.

Create, edit and share a PDF domains in a practical and fast way.

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

A pleasant experience as a user of this product in this way I have been able to use the product as a tool of social collaboration within the organization saving time and even office material, and the other key aspect is the attention so that you can deliver information and Documentation of high importance digitally and protected with high security, because it has to allow better care and satisfaction of all customers and staff that lives within the organization.

Pros

Very practical functionality and is an indispensable product in most organizations not only because it allows the easy management of PDF documents, but also offers its clients versatility, bunea interface and availability at all times offering quality management and above all, secure and a reasonable price.

Cons

Disadvantage so far nothing relevant just that the visualization of the documents can be managed faster and better in the browsers of Google Chrome.

7.0/10
Shahzad K.

My law firm cannot function without this software solution!

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

It increased the productivity of my firm by allowing us to create and edit PDF files with ease.

Pros

The software solution allows me to create and edit PDFs. The fact that I can edit text in a PDF file is a great feature. This is something that I use almost every day. It is very easy to use and intuitive. The other great feature I love about this software is organizing PDFs. I submit immigration petitions. So, I scan in documents and sometimes have to reorganize or add documents to a scan. This program allows me to reorganize documents with ease. There are countless other features in this software. I do use some, but not all of them. But, this software is an invaluable solution for my legal practice.

Cons

It will occasionally crash on me, but that happens.

Joshua S.

Adobe DC Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/12

Overall I have had a very positive experience using Adobe DC. It is something that I use daily and I rely on as my work location physically changes constantly and intranet services are not always available for me to access my work server. Adobe DC makes it easier for me to work independently as well from my emails and allows me to have my documents at my fingertips.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was how easily it can be used accross multiple devices. I use various operating systems and application on various devices, and I have not had an iissue using Adobe DC on any of them. I have not had any issues in relation to the hardware I was using and the software seems to run quite similarly and flawlessly accross my devices. I do not appreciate it when software lags on different platforms, amd with this program, it is a non-issue.

Cons

I do not truly have any complaints with this software. The only area I coudl see where there could be some improvement is in relation to speed. Sometimes depending on the file being manipulated, the software might be slower or take a little time to load.

Kathy B.

Used to Love It, Now Eager to Escape

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

I was satisfied my first two years. It wasn't perfect, but it was good, certainly better than other options. But now, I hate using it and want to find a replacement ASAP. In fact, I'm searching for one tonight, which is how I came across this review request.

Pros

I liked being able to create electronically signed forms on my desktop computer and send them for signatures, and to have the ability to edit .pdf files and provide tracking when needed. I had another program that could do it, but for twice the price. Plus, the other service provider is a company I didn't want to do business with as they are a threat to my industry (Zillow to real estate industry.) But I'm ready to sleep with the enemy because Adobe DC is constantly getting more worthless and difficult to use.

Cons

1. No option to flow a contract. If I send Client Joe Seller a document to sign, and then want to send to Client Jane Buyer without exposing their email addresses to each other, I cannot do it. I have to print out a document signed by one party, scan it into a new document name, and send to the next party to make this happen. It's a MAJOR problem for real estate contracts! 2. They are constantly changing the interface and how it works, which has caused numerous disruptions. I'm completely fed up with it. Every update makes me work harder to do less, too. The latest update makes it impossible for me to create the contract and then send it. I have to first specify who will sign before I even draft the document. Depending how I draft it, I may need to change who will sign. 3. I cannot change who will sign it once I begin drafting. I'm working with many types of contract forms and some require my signature, some don't, but if I forget that it's one that DOES require it, I have to start from scratch because I cannot add one. 4. Changes and updates cannot be initialed once a party has signed. There should be layers and tracking for this, not a complete roadblock that forces everything to be started again from the beginning. 5. I have called and asked how to reduce security settings, how to remove signatures so I can just re-use the document without signature verification, and how to workflow multiple times in the last couple years and get nowhere with it. I'm beyond disgusted!

0.0/10
Hiago F.

Working with fast assets

Reviewed on 2019/04/01

I sicronizo assets, such as mockuos, frequently used vectors, logos that I'm always using and other elements. This allows me to access these assets very quickly. Because I can do this from within the program itself. This makes me gain a lot of time and energy.

Pros

Among all the benefits a cloud file system has, the Adobe Document Cloud is not far behind. But what stands out most is the use of assets and files within the company's editing programs. It makes the process much more convenient and practical.

Cons

I still think one of the problems with some Adobe solutions is the price charged to regular customers, other than students or teachers.

Feramy jezreel J.

Adobe Document Cloud - Documents anywhere

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

Overall, adobe document cloud solves my problem of accessibility and documents filing. It helps me secure my file throughout my devices.

Pros

What I like most about the Adobe Document cloud is that you can access your document anywhere and you are confident that your document is saved. So you don't have to worry that it will be lost or misplaced. Also, through cloud it is accessible through your different devices which makes it very handy and reliable.

Cons

The least I like about Adobe Document Cloud is for its fee. For starting professionals it will be difficult but if you are a business it won't be problem.

Michal S.

Indespensable product if you need to do serious work with pdf's

Reviewed on 2017/09/08

It allows me to do my work

Pros

Adobe DC allows me to do really serious work with pdf's - extracting, converting, creating new documents, signing, combining documents and more. It really facilitates work even with multi-hundred pages documents.

Cons

Sometimes a bit slow even though I use reasonably powered computer. But opening a large pdf is not an easy feat anyway. The Document Cloud itself is located somewhere in the cloud and the company is not very talkative about the jurisdiction their servers are placed in. Likewise the encryption upon uploading/downloading could have been much safer. If you worry about safety and security of your data you better not store them in the Adobe DC, but use safe encrypted cloud storage such as Tresorit for document exchange.

Gina C.

Adobe DC is a good work tool that's reliable and pretty easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/09/21

Pros

I use Adobe DC to complete work tasks daily. Having the ability to digitally sign and type on scanned PDF documents saves me a lot of time, ink, and paper. Creating easy to use PDF forms also cuts down on toner and paper use company-wide.

Cons

When I need to do multiple things on a document like edit text, add a page, and place my signature, there are a lot of clicks to get to each task. I also do not find the cloud service useful, personally.
Which brings me to the price of this product, am I paying for cloud storage or am I paying for the freedom to edit my documents?

Bryce B.

Great backend storage

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

I primarily use it to store documents that I have scanned with my phone. It is convenient to be able to directly access the documents from any machine without having to send an email.

Pros

I love the document cloud not only for itself, but because of its connection with the Adobe Scan app. This is a lifesaver of an app that allows me to scan documents with my phone and save them straight to Adobe Document Cloud and then easily share them with whomever I need to.

Cons

It feels like backend storage. Which is to say that the ui isn't the best. But I so rarely have to log directly into the storage itself that it has never been an issue.

Damir D.

Feature-rich PDF and form editing, e-signatures software for a high price

Reviewed on 2018/02/28

PDF editing and more at a high cost

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud allows you to conveniently create PDF files with content from different sources. It is possible to merge PDF documents, reconfigure and delete pages from them. Using it you can save web pages.
Features are updated and new ones introduced regularly

Cons

The web editor looks quite primitive, especially if you need to edit a lot of information.
Slowly open large files even though I have a fairly powerful computer.
Web UI is frustratingly aged and not built for quick folder and other searches

7.0/10
Alicia K.

Decent storage but hard to organize

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

I use this daily and love that I can access it on my computer and on my phone.

Pros

I use the Adobe Scan app on my phone to make copies and store documents and they go straight to the document cloud. I don't know that I'd use the document cloud that much if it weren't for the scanning app because I also use Google drive. Because Adobe has so many other great products it's great to have a cloud account associated with them. Also, it is invaluable knowing that these files are secure and comply with HIPAA without any additional work or money (required by most online programs that are HIPAA compliant).

Cons

The files are difficult to organize. You can't easily drag and drop them into a folder--you have to click on each file to move it to a new location. I would not want to use this for all of the files I want in the cloud because of this.

Heather W.

Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Overall I would highly recommend this software. I love that it is integrated with Outlook and super easy to use!

Pros

Oftentimes in my profession I have to send documents too large to attach to a regular email. In these cases, Adobe Document Cloud offers an option right in Outlook that I can use to upload the documents and then insert a link directly in the email.

Cons

There have been a few people that tell me they cannot access the documents through the link. I'm unsure whether they just didn't know how to use computers very well, or if it legitimately did not work. Out of the large number of times I've used it, only a couple people have complained of this so I assume it was just user error. Also, sometimes the Outlook option disappears for no apparent reason. I'm thinking that has something to do with my add-ons in Outlook, but I have been unable to figure it out.

Absolute Must for Growing Companies

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud has allowed our firm to create high quality reports fully demonstrating our firm's capabilities on a daily basis. Furthermore, we have been able to standardize quality of output across our organization with multiple users resulting in a cohesive brand regardless of internal account manager associated with any given project.

Cons

I can honestly say that there are no readily apparent negatives associated with Adobe Document Cloud, even after years of use.

Helen R.

Adobe Document Cloud Increases Productivity

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Adobe Document Cloud is a great program. Adobe Sign helps your sales team as it is easy to prepare and send contracts for signatures increasing the speed of the sales process. It is very secure.

Pros

Adobe Document Cloud is a great program. With Adobe sign, it helps close sales faster and receive contracts faster. You can create and share documents on any device and it is the best PDF tools. It integrates with various CRM programs.

Cons

Adobe Document Cloud is terrific! There is nothing to dislike about this program.

Safe and Sound Place to store all documents

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Adobe cloud service is provided to maintain documents which we require on a daily basis. It helps a lot and takes a lot of pressure out of mind.

Pros

Adobe document cloud is very popular among most of my colleagues due to its simplicity. Cloud allows documents to be uploaded and downloaded from any device and from any location. This is really helpful since it saves a lot of money spent on books, documents, research papers etc. Plus service is provided at a relatively cheaper rate and customer care is also good.

Cons

So far there is nothing negative about the Adobe document cloud. Works fine without a fault,

Easily edit PDFs; but is Document Cloud worth the money?

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Pros

The need to edit a saved PDFs is often an ad hoc situation. However, when the need arises - and it will - you're in a bind without Adobe Document Cloud (ADC). In this way, ADC is sort of like insurance: don't get caught without it. Updating and re-saving PDFs is simple and effective.

Cons

The problem with variable, random software need or usage is that a lot of money can be expended for no perceived value. Again, very much like paying for insurance. You know you need it but hope you never have to use it. In the case of ADC, you're paying so you hope you'll need it. When ADC sits idle it can feel like a poor use of money. My only issue was a random, rare need for ADC which made the product feel like it was not worth the value. That said, when the need to modify a PDF arose, the product was worth its weight in gold.

Its an everyday software, for anything. It has not comparision

Reviewed on 2017/12/18

Its an everyday software, for any type of document I send to customers, suppliers and affiliates.

Pros

Very easy to use
It can be used anywhere and everywhere
Learning curve is almost zero
The e signature for docs is a great issue
Does not matter if you are using a doc or data sheet or even a presentation, this software is "all terrain"

Cons

Sometimes it lag. The loading time slows a little bit, I cant realize if it is because the software or the connection.

Vanessa L.

EASY AND FUNCTIONAL

Reviewed on 2018/11/20

OVERALL- I LIKE THIS SOFTWARE. I DO RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS BECAUSE IT IS EASY ACCESS AND CAN EMAIL FROM ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICE.

Pros

I LIKE THAT THE SOFTWARE IS EASY, FUNCTIONAL AND I CAN LITERALLY HAVE IT ON MY PHONE,DESKTOP, AND TABLET. ITS EASY TO FIND THE DOCUMENTS ON THE CLOUD. I CAN EMAIL IT TO ANYONE ESPECIALLY IF SOMEONE IS WAITING FOR A DOCUMENT.

Cons

THE CONS TO THIS SOFTWARE IS THAT IT DOES NOT SAVE THE DOCUMENTS AUTOMATICALLY THERE OR WHEN YOU GO AND SAVE THE DOCUMENT IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE OPTION TO SAVE IT ON THE ADOBE CLOUD. YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY SAVE IT IN ADOBE CLOUD.