Nicereply Reviews

Customer Satisfaction Survey, Net Promoter Score & CES 2.0

4.8/5 (252 reviews)

Great for metrics

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Ensure the happiness of customers and how well the staff is responding to them by addressing their concerns and questions. Also, it helps us to identify trends and issues.

Pros

It's a great assessment tool and it provides valuable metrics for management about performance. The UI dashboard is very simple and easy to use. I like the sample options and date range features included on the dashboard and that each NR is hyperlinked for direct access. This might be totally unrelated, but I enjoy the customer service articles NR sends to my inbox. I find them applicable to my current role.

Cons

I really dislike the fact that customers can rate the same case multiple times, this is one the MAJOR downsides of NR. When customers are irate or it's simply something that is out of our control, they will use this to mark the agent with negative ratings (sometimes multiple times). Luckily, management reviews the agents NR rating and can determine whether or not the unfair score should be deleted.

It's a bummer that NR isn't integrated with social customer service software such as Conversocial.

Heather W.

Great and useful but the customers do not use it correctly

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Great way to assess and keep track of Support team effectiveness.

Pros

I like being able to see feedback and rating from customers who rate us based on our service. It is nice to see that they can rate the service and the product separately. It has lots of potential for being a great product for companies. I am excited to see this evolve and grow over time.

Cons

I hate that customers do not understand the ratings and decide to ask more questions in the Nicereply rating comment box rather than in the actual email they sent to our help desk. I also dislike how a single "1" drags mu scores down when it is for things such as a customer being unhappy with something we don't offer. They like the service they got but end up rating me as a 1 and then it looks like I am not effective. It gets frustrating at times but I guess it is just part of the job and is something that will be tweaked over time.

Aubrey L.

Great addition to our team!

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

NiceReply's platform allows you to see where exactly a user may be lacking, how users are responding to customers, if there's a common problem area, and also the opposite / where users seem to be excelling and how others could adopt that workflow.

Pros

My favorite feature is allowing us to click on the ticket that the user has responded to - other applications n the past didn't allow us to see the ticket in which the user is commenting on. It allows you to see where some may be struggling and where others are excelling - helping teams come together and make a better user experience all-around.

Cons

I wish NiceReply could be built into Zendesk so we would see it at a quick glance rather than having to log into NiceReply separately. Not too many dislikes on my end other than needing to log in separately and taking time to go back into a ticket to see what the comments/rates are in reference to.

Response from Nicereply

Aubrey, you can try Nicereply widget for Zendesk to have all your metrics rights next to tickets: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000618052-Nicereply-widget-for-Zendesk-installation

Alla W.

It's easy to use and review my team's ratings daily or periodically.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Pros

Actually I only used nicereply for less than 2 months since I joined a new company. It's quick and easy to use for a startup company which is not able to devote a lot of resource in developing a software of itself for evaluating the customer service's work from customer's viewpoint.

Cons

I just have some suggestions for nicereply. First, I have three CS teams and if I want to view the scores of each team, I have to output the csv datasheet to deal with it. If I can set it on nicereply and view the team's score directly on nicereply, it would be better. Second I can not understand the calculating of the average score. For instance, If I have 6 agents in a team(team 1), their score is 9, 7, 6,1,1,1, then the average score of this team is 4.17, but if I have 4 agents in another team(team 2), their score is 9.7,6,1, then the average score of that team is 5.75. So if 3 agents get 1 score respectively( that is the case in team 1), and if an agent get 1 score( average score for 3 ratings), then the average of the team is totally different, but the only difference is that the 1 score from 3 replies of one agent and 1 score from 3 replies of three agents. I don't understand why. If nicereply can suggest a better way of calculating the average score of a team, that would be perfect.

Response from Nicereply

Alla, it's possible to fix this hassle very quickly. You can create team in Nicereply. See this how to manual: https://support.nicereply.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002909372-Team-Management

Ashe W.

Great for getting additional feedback from customers!

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

A better idea of where customers stand and what adjustments to make to further enhance our reputation, image, and quality of service (not listed in order of importance).

Pros

We are able to access additional feedback from customers who aren't particularly internet savvy and think they're emailing us (we get the full message!). Plus, when you have customers who are ecstatic, you get to review their feedback as well! Great for encouraging your staff.

Cons

Not so much a dislike about the software as it is a mild frustration on not being able to remove negative feedback from the overall score when it had nothing to do with the situation (i.e. rating of 1, reason: my street was flooded and the mailman refused to delivery my package anyway).

One of the best feedback solutions on the market

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

We have been using Nicereply within our team for more than 4 years, especially the CSAT function. If you are looking for user-friendy solution for getting rated from your customers, NR is the best you can choose.

Pros

+ I really appreciate the ease of use of this product. The user interface is clear, understandable and user-friendly
+ the customer support is great. If you contact them, they respond quickly
+ instant ratings: customers do not need to fill out long forms, they can rate the agent's answer just by clicking
+ many integration possibilities

Cons

- missing mobile application :(
- sometimes problems with e-mail notifications (duplicate messages)
- more customizable rating pages

Christi B.

Excellent Product! Very Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Pros

As a Customer Support Agent this platform allows me to see how I am doing overall, look for trends and the best part is that I can click on the review and it links to the case I worked in Salesforce. My manager can also see how I am doing and how my team is doing overall. The charts, numbers and colors all make it very easy to use and super clear to read and understand.

Cons

The customer is able to leave multiple reviews for the same case. For example if a customer is unhappy about something that is out of my control, such as a product or policy issue, they will continuously hit the "1" or "sad face" and it drops down my average when I get several of those in a row. I would like to see NiceReply put something in place that will prevent the same customer from being able to review more than once!

Jennifer B.

NiceReply has been our go-to for CS ratings for years. The UI uncomplicated and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

This software allows me to monitor the quality of CS agent communications without auditing ticket by ticket. It's fast, informative, and easy to use.

Pros

We chose and stuck with NiceReply because it is so simple to use, the metrics are easy to understand, and the UI is clean and uncomplicated. It required ZERO additional support to implement, and I've never come across a bug or glitch. For a busy Director of CS, these are imperative and greatly appreciated.

Cons

I would like for additional customer information to be included in the rating emails that arrive to the agent's inbox. It "may" be easier to remediate poor ratings, but it's not a deal breaker by any means.

Je D.

Does exactly what i need it to do!

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Pros

This Product is Easy to of Use Lower up-front cost
Feature rich
May meet most of your business needs
Support is often included or can be added with a maintenance contract
User communities across the internet and forums provides self-help support
Quick to deploy
All design, development, QA/testing is handled by vendor

Cons

May come with upgrade costs, licensing fees, or per-seat costs
Will likely not meet all business needs
May include features and functions that are not wanted
You may have to change business processes to match the software functionality
Will be variably out-of-sync with your business vernacular

Timothy M.

Valuable information that allows customers to leave more information

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Real-time feedback from customers during the course of a help ticket, so we can gauge their feelings about support before resolution is found

Pros

Gives our customers a chance to leave feedback that they otherwise wouldn't think about leaving. We get another chance to respond to their comments and concerns with a rating they provide.

Cons

Haven't had to engage support for any concerns, so not sure how well that would be. This may have more to do with our implementation but we have customers responding to NiceReply with information that they should provide to our support staff, thus confusion regarding "where do I leave comments if issues unresolved?"

Seu F.

Nicereply has been helpful to get a glimpse of how well we are servicing our customers.

Reviewed on 2018/07/21

Pros

It's nice to see how a customer feels after you've been able to help them, even if they do not reply back to you via email since you solved their problem. They seem to be more open and honest about their experience.

Cons

Sometimes it is not obvious for customers when they provide feedback. Occasionally I will see a 1 star review, but they mention positive feedback so it is obvious they had intended to give 5 stars instead. If there is a scale already stating 1 star is low, then perhaps it could be more obvious (we also have international customers in other languages).

There are also times where customers respond to my emails through Nicereply rather than the actual email.

I receive an email notice when a customer provides a rating on Nicereply. Although it shows where the customer is located, it would be nice to see the actual ZenDesk email message so I can quickly see what it is in reference to, rather than having to open up the ticket in another window tab.

Zach S.

Nicereply does exactly what it needs too: deliver ratings and statements from email Customers.

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Nicereply provides our team with an immediate understanding of a customer's view of their service. It also allows us to keep our eye on any customers that require additional attention or feel that their service or product experience is incomplete.

Pros

Nicereply knows what its good at and doesn't focus on anything else. The UI is intuitive, basic and helpful. This is a true "meat and potatoes" tool. It provides our team a pulse on our email support and customer contacts.

Cons

As stated previously, Nicereply only does one thing, albeit well. It fulfills its purpose but doesn't bring anything new or cutting edge to the table. You know what you get, the whole time.

Gabriel H.

Very useful and easy to use tool with clean and intuitive interface.

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

Pros

You have in one place 3 different customer satisfaction metrics with various and detailed settings. We are mostly using CSAT so for me the best features are:
- Helpdesk integration
- Instant ratings
- Easy rating page customization
- Intuitive interface

Cons

I miss some statistics e.g. real-time comparison with other NR users, conversion rates... (it used to be in the past in beta version of "Labs" section :)
As an admin I have an option to set goals for my team - it would be great, if these goals are visible to the agents as well (ideally a widget that could be displayed on a separate screen :))

Monica G.

Keeps you in the know!

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

I love nice reply because it always helps you see where your customers are enjoying your support and when they are not. Additionally, you can also see how your employees are handling interactions with your customers so that you can train those who need a little extra training or praise those who are going above and beyond for our customers!

Cons

i do not think there is anything that i dislike of nice reply. They have always provided the support i need when i needed it and its an all around great product that i would definitely recommend.

Brad S.

Nicereply Reviews

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

it makes it nice to show my boss that I am doing well and that our customers do appreciate what I do.

Pros

When I help out a customer which I do most of the time they like with I have said and give me a 10 for a review most of the time. This also goes to my manager which in turn makes me look good. However this can be a double edged sword.

Cons

When I have to give customers bad news or info they they don't like but I have no control over they give me a rating of 1 even if it's no fault of mine I am the message and take the brunt of there anger with the bad review.

7.0/10
Kevin M.

Good idea in theory, but misses the mark when it comes to overall functionality.

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Pros

It was fairly easy to set up and get running. The supplied good write-ups for getting things installed and connected to things like Zendesk. The graphs are easy to just copy-paste the code and it looks pretty nice.

Cons

If you make a mistake when setting up your reviewing, you have to start from the beginning to fix that mistake, you can't just fix it. I ever reached out to support for help but, after several days of no response, I ended up just deleting all the work I did and starting over from scratch. Only then I heard back from support and they essentially told me to do just that.

In addition to this, it's impossible to get an accurate measurement of historic data. I wanted to simply pull my team's average score on a daily basis and report that. First off, they don't allow you to pull this information via CSV or spreadsheet, I had to look at this tiny chart and hover over each day individually. Secondly, I noticed different scores when I changed the date range. For example, I set my date range as May 1st - May 31st and on May 1st, my average team score was 5.93. When I changed my date range to May 1st - June 23rd and looked at May 1st, my average team score was now 6.1. I emailed their support, waited a few days, and heard back that they would check with their engineering team about that. A few days later, they said "The graph has just an informative character and scores are changed a bit so graph doesn't look to "bumpy" when there are multiple different scores every day. " When I pressed more on this, they said that I'd have to change the date range to each day to get accurate historic information, which is absolutely awful. Searching for a replacement for this product...

Ashton P.

Clear and concise! I love NR. :)

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Pros

Easy to read results, easy for customer usability. I like seeing that the customers can rate both the service and the product. I am excited to see this evolve and grow over time.

Cons

I don't like that our customers do not always use the rating system correctly, and will reply within the NR comment box instead of the actual thread. I also don't like when I am rated a lower score that it will bring my overall score down when the customer is rating me for a policy, rather than my own effectiveness as an employee.

Colin H.

Makes it easy for us to get outside opinion on our support. We use it for our quality program.

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

Ease of use of the API to integrate with our other tools. This makes it easy for our support reps to see their scores as they come in. Also allows us to send different kinds of customer surveys depending on the kind of data we need to get.

Cons

Could have a nicer app interface but we don't need to interact with it much. Also allows for duplicate ratings to be submitted. This means we need to spend time deleting them. Would be nice if there was a mechanism to prevent duplicates.

Aubrey F.

NiceReply allows us to take a real pulse on our customers who reach out to our Support team.

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Pros

I like that NiceReply gives our users the opportunity to post a comment about their service. That allows us to dig deeper into ticket that don't go well and make improvements, or take a closer look at what we're doing right and grow from there.

Cons

We seem to notice a lot that our customers don't understand the difference between 1 and 10. We get a lot of comments that say "Great support!" and then they rate a 1. There seems to be some sort of disconnect...

Salman A.

I enjoy the comprehensive feedback from our merchants for both CSAT and CES - great tool!

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Metric, performance, CSAT, graphic datas and much more - clear pictures :)

Pros

NiceReply really helps us to identify any merchant problems and provide clear solution, this tool is really effective in my job along with our team and evaluate our performance weekly - so far love NiceReply tool!

Cons

Maybe more options or perks or awards - also sometimes I notice wrong rating will still apply to me after transfer case to other person - maybe need little improvements to fix issues.

Spirit C.

Very Happy They Went Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Pros

The one thing that sticks out to me about this company is that when we first started with them we did not exactly fit the mold that we wanted to use Nicereply for. When I spoke to someone there they told me what I was looking for was actually in development and they allowed me to stay on a trial and kept me updated on the progress of the development that I needed.

That showed me they valued not only the customer but had faith that their product was going to fit our needs.

Cons

I do not have any con's at this time. Every time I have reached out to customer support I get top notch service.

Zach H.

Has worked nicely for us.

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Helps with our team's customer service efficiency and development.

Pros

The ease of use for my team for individual score tracking, simplicity for me managing the overall scores, and simple operations for the customers when leaving ratings and comments.

Cons

When we receive a negative score, we research which customer it came from so that we can try and remedy it. There is not always enough information on the review we receive to do this. That would be helpful.

Steven K.

Helpful metrics for a customer support system

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

We're able to better judge how effective support members are now with the system, as the clients will let us know how strong or poor their experience was. Previously we had to call clients to see how they felt their customer service was, and this prevents us from needing to contact them as such.

Pros

It updates quickly, and is able to give us the metrics we need to better understand how our clients feel about the support representatives.

Cons

There isn't really much to dislike, other than there is no way we have been able to find that allows partial numbers, such as 5.5 or 7.5, only full integers. It may be a setting that we haven't seen, but it would be useful.

Hart W.

I can take it for granted

Reviewed on 2018/07/15

Pros

It simply works, and works well. Implementation is straightforward, gets the job done. I can trust it to work, hence why I can take it for granted

Cons

It's really annoying how i'm unable to delete past users and retain the ratings but forced to disable them which doesn't do anything useful, the list of staff members is still full of interns and ex employees. Also once i disable these people, i can find a way to enable them back.

Easy to implement and use, change to the API has made it tough to identify the rating origin

Customer feedback, team training

Pros

I like that this is easy to use for both my growing team and for our customers. Feedback is a crucial metric for our team and without NiceReply we'd have a tougher time scaling our training on communication best practices.

Cons

It's frustrating implementing the NiceReply snippet into our shared inbox (Front) signature. The snippet doesn't play nice with Gmail page breaks. I'm not entirely sure who this falls out. Additionally, some recent changes have made it difficult to identify the origin of the rating, taking away valuable information.

7.0/10