Nicereply

Customer Satisfaction Survey, Net Promoter Score & CES 2.0

Maryjane C.

Very Easy to Use and Effective

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Pros

This product was easy to set up and integrate with our Salesforce Service Cloud Email-to-Case to collect feedback from client's regarding their case resolution

Cons

I think they may be a little less "feature-rich" than some of their competitors but it does great for what we need it for

Phaedon G.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

What you need for customer surveys

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

I've signed up as paying customer. I like it.

Pros

Nicereply is straightforward. It's entirely focused on getting feedback from customers, in one of three types of customer feedback surveys. Because of that razor sharp focus, it's very easy to use and implement. We got actionable feedback from customers almost immediately.

Cons

Some of the things we needed to change required us to contact customer support.

Heather W.
  • Industry: Online Media

Great and useful but the customers do not use it correctly

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Great way to assess and keep track of Support team effectiveness.

Pros

I like being able to see feedback and rating from customers who rate us based on our service. It is nice to see that they can rate the service and the product separately. It has lots of potential for being a great product for companies. I am excited to see this evolve and grow over time.

Cons

I hate that customers do not understand the ratings and decide to ask more questions in the Nicereply rating comment box rather than in the actual email they sent to our help desk. I also dislike how a single "1" drags mu scores down when it is for things such as a customer being unhappy with something we don't offer. They like the service they got but end up rating me as a 1 and then it looks like I am not effective. It gets frustrating at times but I guess it is just part of the job and is something that will be tweaked over time.

• Industry: Information Services

One of the best feedback solutions on the market

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

We have been using Nicereply within our team for more than 4 years, especially the CSAT function. If you are looking for user-friendy solution for getting rated from your customers, NR is the best you can choose.

Pros

+ I really appreciate the ease of use of this product. The user interface is clear, understandable and user-friendly
+ the customer support is great. If you contact them, they respond quickly
+ instant ratings: customers do not need to fill out long forms, they can rate the agent's answer just by clicking
+ many integration possibilities

Cons

- missing mobile application :(
- sometimes problems with e-mail notifications (duplicate messages)
- more customizable rating pages

Ashton P.

Clear and concise! I love NR. :)

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Pros

Easy to read results, easy for customer usability. I like seeing that the customers can rate both the service and the product. I am excited to see this evolve and grow over time.

Cons

I don't like that our customers do not always use the rating system correctly, and will reply within the NR comment box instead of the actual thread. I also don't like when I am rated a lower score that it will bring my overall score down when the customer is rating me for a policy, rather than my own effectiveness as an employee.

Colin H.

Makes it easy for us to get outside opinion on our support. We use it for our quality program.

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

Ease of use of the API to integrate with our other tools. This makes it easy for our support reps to see their scores as they come in. Also allows us to send different kinds of customer surveys depending on the kind of data we need to get.

Cons

Could have a nicer app interface but we don't need to interact with it much. Also allows for duplicate ratings to be submitted. This means we need to spend time deleting them. Would be nice if there was a mechanism to prevent duplicates.

Hart W.

I can take it for granted

Reviewed on 2018/07/15

Pros

It simply works, and works well. Implementation is straightforward, gets the job done. I can trust it to work, hence why I can take it for granted

Cons

It's really annoying how i'm unable to delete past users and retain the ratings but forced to disable them which doesn't do anything useful, the list of staff members is still full of interns and ex employees. Also once i disable these people, i can find a way to enable them back.

Russell V.

Nicereply is a great tool for monitoring employees responses to customers.

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

The software is very user friendly, and provides the information necessary to gauge how the team is doing right at your fingertips.

Cons

There really aren't too many cons. If I had to pick one, it's the rating scale that is provided to our customers. It gives them an option of a smiley, neutral, or sad face. Not sure if this is a limit of the software or the ticketing system we integrate it with.

Easy to use for us and our customers to gather feedback.

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

It's our main source of information for CSAT metrics which is a large part of how we measure our team effectiveness.

Pros

The simplicity for our customers which leads to more contributions. The clean dashboard and reporting.

Cons

More customizations for how we solicit feedback and the ability to leverage NiceReply for proactive email campaigns. Better integration with Zendesk.

Simon D.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

It is a simple tool, that allows us in our company to easily manage our customer satisfaction.

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Having daily basics metrics about customer satisfaction. Allowing measuring our customer service staff and take important decisions that improve compny performance

All of these with a simple customer click

Pros

It is pretty, simple and elegant

Easy to use and understand

Basically it helped us to understand our customer in everyday transactions, mails are our main point of contact and measuring customer satisfaction helps our business

Cons

Somehow some mail servers do not allow having NiceReply with all colors and images, customers have asked us about this links (but actually they do not see the complete image for positive and negative points, they only see an error picture)

Chris T.

NiceReply is a great metric tool for our business!

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Pros

We love how easy it is to integrate with existing support platforms. Currently, we use Front to handle client communications and support - NiceReply seamlessly integrates with Front and allows us to move hot button issues to the right person automatically, as well as nurture and collect more info on the happiest clients!

Cons

Would love some more customization of each survey, and the ability to run specific surveys to specific customer groups. Currently, I find that NiceReply is a bit limited when it comes to look and feel of surveys. Being able to embed these within our product would be a huge plus as well!

Will T.

Easy, reliable data

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Pros

Ease of use, great data, accountability for our support team, gives a voice to our users. The system is easy to navigate and the data is easily accessible.

Cons

Nothing! It does exactly what I need it to. The only con I can think of is when I get a negative reply myself ;)

Monika Z.

Great way to get feedback

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Pros

I like the simplicity of Nicereply. Our customers are motivated to leave a feedback because it's so simple and fun!

Cons

I think that Nicereply doesn't have any issues. System does everything what we need and for other things you can solve it with support. :)

Gopal S.

It is a great tool to get your support rating

Improved Service

Pros

It's very easy to get the analysis of your support. A number of out of 10 will tell you everything about your support. Feeling happy and encouraged whenever I receive 10/10!!

Cons

If we have some more mandatory details which have to share from the customer, will be much helpful. The customer who is rating the ticket must have to tell something about the support request rating.

Wenxi Q.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

very easy to check and organize ratings

Reviewed on 2018/07/04

improve CS skills

Pros

It automatically sends emails as soon as ratings are completed by users, which is very helpful to follow up in time when users are not satisfied with some tickets.

Cons

I don't like it when the user can rate one single ticket multiple times which causes confusion in statistics and management, and some users have confusion about high or lower number is related to good rating.

Chuck P.

Wonderful app that allows customers to rate our Support Handlers

Reviewed on 2018/06/08

Nicereply has greatly increased the response rate and depth of our clients. Giving them more than just a "Happy" or "Sad" option has actually increased the rate in which they rate out support agents.

Pros

Nicereply gives us an in depth look at how out Support Handlers are treating our customers on a daily basis. It allows our customers to really let us know how we are doing

Cons

Honestly there is nothing I would change. The app is VERY easy to use for both us and our clients. We used Zendesk before for our rating system and Nicereply has improved our satisfaction rate 10 fold

Daniel T.

We needed customer feedback and NiceReply helped us get the feedback that we wanted.

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

Great software for collecting feedback on your staff. Easy to use and fairly customisable to suit most helpdesk applications.

Pros

We've used a few other software providers and as soon as the word "NPS" is used the price point increases substantially. NiceReply allowed us to do NPS Surveys AND CSAT in the same software. It also allowed us to use a custom domain which is also another rare feature.

Cons

The only downside I found is that the NPS Scoring pages are all branded and you need to contact their support to remove the branding.

Response from Nicereply

Thanks :)

David N.

Super easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

Pros

Positive reinforcement for when we get things right.

Cons

The UI wasn't the easiest to navigate. I haven't used it since late last year, so maybe it has improved.

Nick L.

It's Awesome!

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Pros

Nicereply is an easy tool for our clients to submit feedback about the support they received and let us know how we could improve their experience.

Cons

I haven't had negative or bad experiences with this software and haven't had to use them for any customer support related questions. Everything has been pretty great.

• Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Excellent product. Works as expected.

Reviewed on 2018/07/05

So far we are able to collect and measure our customer's/guest's feedback rate.

It is still too soon to state benefits received. We should probably be able to provide a more complete picture on the benefits once we complete using your software for at least a year.

Pros

We've been using NiceReply for the past 5 months to get feedback on our customer's/guest's experience dealing with our reservations emai support team. So far we are pretty happy with the capability to measure this using NiceReply. The application is easy to use and configure and provides a nice dashboard of the response metrics.

Cons

This is probably not a Con for the software itself, but we are able to get only a small sample of our total email recipients to respond and provide feedback. The click-through rate for feedback is low in comparison to the total number of customers we interact with.

Kelsea B.

Easy to follow and easy for review

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Pros

-Easy to us
-Reviews are provided by the date
-You can see your average score based on the dates you choose
-The charts are organized well

Cons

-I think there should be more options besides 1, 5 and 10
-I think some type of communication or feedback should be provided/required for each review

Perfect product for measuring customer feedback

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Pros

Simple integration with tools like Front, allowing us to get feedback directly from customer conversations. Great, fast customer support from a team that cares about their product

Cons

For the job we use it for, NiceReply does everything we need. It's sometimes frustrating to see a customer leave a negative rating, with no feedback comment, but that ability to not leave comments surely improves the response rate.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

quite a smooth process

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

Pros

It is user friendly, very quick and painless. It looks good and does the job without issues. I wuld definitely suggest it to other offices.

Cons

sometimes the links don't work when clicking on a customer's details to see how gave you the rating in question.

Amber rose M.

#1 Customer service improvement tool

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Pros

I really like that out customers are able to express their experience in a simple and less time consuming way as standard surveys.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this product. It is a great software to add to any agents workflow.

Ciarra T.

Easy. Simple. Perfect for a customer service job.

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Pros

I love being able to see tasks and how I stand out with customers. It is simple, easy and user-friendly.

Cons

I wish that every ticket we handle is able to be rated. That way we can see exactly how we are doing the majority of the time.