LeadSquared

Marketing automation and sales execution platform

4,1
Rahul V.

Very Useful Software for Sales Field

Reviewed on 2016/07/04

I am using this software for our institution from last 1.5 years and found it very helpful. We have 5 users along with 1 administrator. It is very handy and hassle free software. Being as a administrator of the software in our organization I can say that is it very easy to adopt and our users are very friendly with this software.

Pros

Reminder Pop-ups. E-mail campaign, Defined dashboard, Landing page integration, Auto responders, Separate list for particular data, HTML mailer creation, transactional SMS and Various Kind of Analytical Reports, etc.

Export import feature of the LSQ to help generate more defined reports in excel format.

E-mail campaign report helps to target the audience based on open and click rate of the mailer.

Gets immediate responses from helping team (Technical team) at the time of any kind of technical error or at the time of support requirement.

Cons

Third party integration with LSQ takes time.

Pankaj singh S.
Industry: Human Resources

Marketing Automation tool for SMBs

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Overall, the tool is fulfilling all the requirements of any SMB. Especially with a small team this tool is for you to achieve things fast.

Pros

Very easy to use.

Administration can be done without any coding hardcore skills.

Landing page creation is easy and feature like some Landing page some module can be visible or hide on mobile is a great one without any coding.

Support is great. The customer care team is very fast in responding to customer queries.

Cons

Third-party tool integration sometimes feels limited.

When it comes to reporting all required reports are available like lead source, lead history, but advanced-level reporting feels limited.

for SMBs leadsquared is sufficient.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Long Implementation and Setup Process, Poor Support

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

I would only recommend this product if you do not have any data to import from other software tools or if you are looking for very basic functionality. If you are planning to use more advanced functionality, ask them to FULLY demo it for you. Ask lots of questions, don't make any assumptions! I wish I had spent more time doing my due diligence during the evaluation process. I probably would have discovered it was not the best fit.

Pros

The price is what was most attractive about this software. For the feature set included the price was right compared to the marketplace.

Cons

The setup process took much longer than anticipated. We had data to import from another system and working with the support staff off-shore was a challenge. I wound up having to pull an internal resource (developer) to get the import completed. I consider myself pretty savvy with marketing automation/email marketing/crm software tools and I was challenged with the implementation. When all was said and done, we were unable to gain all of the reporting and functionality we initially thought we were purchasing.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Md masoom R.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Best Marketing Automation and CRM Software

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

My overall experience with LeadSquared is amazing, I like their dashboard and reporting features the most.

Pros

I like everything about LeadSquared but mostly I like their simple CRM interface. I like the way we are able to create different camping for different members and shoot an email at one go. like their dashboard and report feature the most, they are very accurate and informative.

Cons

There is one thing that I want to say about it that I dislike about it and that is their price is a little bit expensive compared to others, but I can say that it is worth to spend on it.

Jagriti D.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Brilliant tool for Lead Automation - helping Marketing and Campaigns

Reviewed on 2015/12/14

I have been very impressed with LeadSquared - that we had chosen amongst a plethora of tools available for the purpose - but none was as useful and easy to use as LeadSquared. We were doubly impressed with the depth of thinking that had gone in thinking each feature and how to make it the most useful for actual users. My sales and marketing team are quite excited by the effectiveness of the tool - and our witnessed business growth is a strong testimonial. As a decision maker, I get quick and intuitive reports which helps in aligning our strategy to our business goals and keeps team performance high. LeadSquared team has been exceptional in providing support and promptly resolving our queries in minutes. I strongly recommend LeadSquared.

Pros

1. Can be used even by Junior staff with minimal training - very intuitive product.
2. Has all the features that help us in our sales/marketing automation.
3. Landing page feature helps us creating mini sites and getting effective metrics.
4. Strong reliable support.
5. Good pricing options - value for money!

I would strongly recommend the reader to take LeadSquared tour and try it - you shall definitely find it worth your business value!

Cons

Granularity of access for lists for campaigns can be improved.

Antony A.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Decent CRM Tool for Education management companies

Reviewed on 2020/03/28

For education management companies who are looking for a cost effective solution, Leadsquared may be the right choice for you. Comparing to Hubspot & Zoho we felt Leadsquared is cost effective and process friendly.

Pros

We were looking for a cost effective CRM tool which could support our business process and Leadsquared was exactly like that. Even though it does not have lot of fancy features like other CRM's it does the job.
Lead data capturing and followup task reminders are good. It also gets integrated with our calling tool which reduces us some of the burden.

Cons

Sending mails through lead squared is not very supportive.
Also the tool becomes very slow at times in-spite of good connectivity.

Neeraj R.
Industry: E-Learning

One stop solution for storing lead information

Reviewed on 2018/08/28

Pros

ease of use
lead engagement score helps in shortlisting good leads
availability of a lot of filters allows us to simply squeeze the best leads out of the lot
support for sms and calling lead directly saves time and efforts

Cons

Email editor is not that impressive and needs a lot of improvements
Responsive Landing page editor user experience
sometimes due to server issues call recordings are not available which causes difficulties in tracking and follow up

Reto S.

Marketing Automation - easy & straight forward Marketing Campaigns

Reviewed on 2015/12/21

Leadsquare opens the world to automated lead campaign management. It is easy to use and straight forward when it comes to campaigns and lead generation. With it’s built in CRM and the focus on the engaged leads, your sales have the right customers in focus.

Pros

It needs minimal training and setup to start. The built in reports, E-Mail and Landingpage templates are state of the art.
With the engagement score, you focus on the real engaged leads.
If you need help, the support acts fast. Usually you should just look on price, but with Leadsquare you get a lot marketing automation for the price you pay.

Cons

When it comes to track incoming traffic on your landing pages by different sources, it is possible but could be solved more straight forward.
CRM is fine for small business with small organisations. For bigger sales organisations, there are some points to improve productivity.

Pratik M.
Industry: Human Resources

True to the tagline - Marketing Automation Simplified

Reviewed on 2015/12/18

Leadsquared has made my life as a marketer much better than I thought. It's a perfect amalgamation of email marketing and CRM. Simple to use, offers a lot of features and doesn't give much room to complain.

Pros

Simplicity of using the product, analytics reports, "Resend" feature for email campaigns, advance search, activities and more importantly, the level of support (they have the best in class)

Cons

Their CRM features have a scope to get better from sales perspective

Amit C.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

LeadSquared - An absolutely great lead capture and management tool

Reviewed on 2016/03/29

I have been using LeadSquared for the last two years as the primary application for all my CRM needs. It has been a great experience, great support from the LS team. What I love most is that these guys are always thinking ahead and developing amazing new functionalities and analytical tools.

Pros

Great customer support, constant upgrades and new features.

Cons

I cant think of anything that they need to improve. They stay a step ahead of you.

Venkat H.

Leadsquared - Simple, Feature Rich and Powerful Lead Management Solution

Reviewed on 2015/11/26

We have been using LeadSquared for about 2 years now for all our Email Marketing and Lead Management requirements. LeadSquared has been exceptionally good and has been evolving continuously to give us more features and options. My teams love the ease of use, the design and the continuously evolving new features. The customer support has been exceptional. The LeadSquared team has heard and responded to us extremely well, be it new feature request or other support requirements. The lead capture and nurturing dashboards have been immensely useful in our sales and marketing reviews. The dashboards and reports helped us improve our process. Kudos to the LeadSquared team for developing an excellent software. I would strongly recommend LeadSquared to anybody that is looking for a great lead management tool with an excellent ROI.

Pros

1) Excellent set of features and continuously evolving
2) Simple and Extremely user friendly Interface
3) Powerful and extremely useful dashboards
4) Quality of support
5) Excellent Up time record without any problems

Cons

1) We would love to replace our CRM completely but there are a few things that LeadSquared misses for our needs. But we believe that these features are scheduled in the roadmap. So, its just a matter of time.

Industry: Education Management

A solid CRM and marketing system that has a bit too many user bug issues

Reviewed on 2018/11/03

Our sales team of 5+ switched to LeadSquared to manage our client database. Marketing uses for lead nurturing. We often face minor bugs that we need to contact the customer support team about.

Pros

Has the basics of what you need in a CRM and marketing platform: lead management, calendaring, emailing, marketing campaigns, automation and others. Solid user interface that also includes lead scoring by tracking how many touch points your lead interacts with your website and emails.

Cons

A lot of small bugs when using this. We would build an automation campaign and go live. But it wouldn't work. I would message the support team, and they would eventually get back to me 3-7 days later with the issue fixed. Team is India with little bit of translation issues.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Avishek K.
Industry: Accounting

Lead Management is on your CLICK

Reviewed on 2015/12/18

We are pleased to write a review on Leadsquared. We would like to thank your team which has reduce our effort and time very both. Leadsquared gives us proper real-time report with respect to each leads we receive for our company which is very helpful to connect with the clients without fail. As you all know to acquire new clients from the market is very difficult in today's market. I feel each lead is precious for every business, and if you miss them, you miss a potential opportunity.

We had taken the light plan just to give a try we feel was very helpful to catch the leads in once place without missing them also we can connect them back for sure whenever we want.
The customer support team is also very helpful and responsive.

In one sentence I would say Bodycraft Spa & Salon is satisfied with Leadsquared.

Leadsquared helped a lot to increase the rate of conversation of leads.

Pros

1. Catches all the leads in one place
2. Follow with the clients makes easy and convenient.
3. Time efficiency is a major advantage for Leadsquared.
4. Landing page facility is quite helpful to promote offers, catching leads and follow ups with them.

Cons

1. Linking of more websites with Lead squared will be appreciated.
2. Lead squared have to increases the number of user access obliviously.
3. Request you to increase the Number of landing pages.
4. It is very difficult to work with constant number of contacts in big organization. You should increase it little bit more according to the plans.

top features for the price

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

I can benefit from a full marketing automation system at a very affordable price.

Pros

pricing is very affordable and all features you might want from a marketing software are there. Some small things are missing but the team is slowly improving.

Cons

Customer service is a little slow and some operations have to be done manually, especially in the landing page section.

Rohit S.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Leadsquared has really helped our organization streamline the process of leads management.

Reviewed on 2017/08/22

Better Leads management and sales funnel tracking along with better lead nurturing process.

Pros

Customization of fields and reports. Favorite reports option. User access control are all features that make this easy to use.

Cons

Integration with other MIS softwares is a bit of a pain. Emailer campaign setup could be a little easier.

Puneet S.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Leadsquared CRM- A User friendly tool

Reviewed on 2017/08/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

It will be good if we can have a complete automated tool starting from lead capturing to sending offer letters and finally keep a track of complete life cycle of student

Pros

Easy to navigate, user friendly interface, very good tool for marketing automation. Create list on various parameters is a very useful feature.

Cons

User specific roles and permissions can be further improved. Complete lifecycle of student starting from lead to student placement is missing.

Industry: Computer Software

Smart Tracker

Reviewed on 2018/08/18

Binds sales with per sales effectively.

Pros

Its is very efficient when it comes to track your leads.
Its has a beautiful enterprise integration framework, and keeps sales and pre sales teams connected efficiently.
It gives the managers an excellent overview of the team progress as well as individual progress.

Cons

Its very efficient and gives you value for money.I none found so far.

Nagarjuna A.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best in the Market for SMBs

Reviewed on 2017/07/26

Pros

This is the best marketing CRM I've used so far. Easy to set up entire marketing automation funnels for different objectives. Creating beautiful Landing pages and forms is a piece of cake. External apps like Facebook Lead Ads & zopim can be integrated easily.

Cons

Need more new templates for Landing pages and access to edit them extensively. Reporting dashboards can be improved.

Imran A.

Good Tool, User Friendly

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Email Campaign, Automation, Managing Leads, Reports to the point

Pros

We have been using LeadSquared for about 4 months now for all our Email Marketing and Lead Management requirements. LeadSquared has been exceptionally good. The customer support has been excellent / exceptional. LeadSquared support team has heard and responded to us extremely well, be it new feature request or other support requirements. All the very best to LeadSquared team for developing an excellent software. I would strongly recommend LeadSquared to anybody that is looking for a great lead management tool.

Cons

Complicated at times, Navigating. There's nothing much to write. Its a good software, if only it could more user friendly.

Rajesh W.

Worth the money paid.

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

Seen the company move and evolve as per the needs of the market. When AI was not integrated , things were missing , with feedback given , and well taken , AI is in and the Utility is now in place.

Cons

Company needs to be a bit more aggressive. The leads need to be pushed to a concerned and accountable person to be converted. This appears missing.

Sanjeev K.
Industry: Accounting

Perfect Marketing Automation Tool

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

We have been struggling to find an affordable yet scalable solution which can streamline our inbound sales process. we found answers in leadsquared.

Pros

perfectly under budget, great support team and scalable

Cons

CRM capability need improvement

Philip R.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Easily integrated sales and marketing

Reviewed on 2017/09/07

Pros

That is is a marketing automation and sales platform combined. Which means both sales and marketing teams can co-ordinate better.

Cons

The reporting capabilities are a tad limited in their scope. It can get complex when we want to report on our channel pipeline at certain stages in the sales process.

Mahesh G.
Industry: Education Management

Its been professional and productive with Leadsquared team

Reviewed on 2017/09/08

Lead Management, Engagement and Fulfillment

Pros

This is very easy to use and manage. Platform is customized to large extent based on business needs.

Cons

Reporting can be bit more customized depending upon Key parameters. Certain functionalities can be bit more user friendly but overall its good experience

Brian K.
Industry: Music

Great alternative to Hubspot

Reviewed on 2016/10/11

We are migrating to LeadSquared from Hubspot. Hubspot is great, but our small business wasn't getting a return on our large investment in that software. Leadsquared does many (not all) of the same things and is much less expensive.

We are early in our experience with LeadSquared, but so far the customer service has been responsive and eager to help, with one exception: I have requested a link to info on Zapier integration multiple times and still have not received it.

The reason for the great ratings when we're so new to the platform? The API documentation. It's excellent. For our small team, which has to keep customer info current in our CRM, billing/scheduling software, and program apps, integration is a gigantic time saver. Zapier aside, having the API so well documented is a lifesaver.

Pros

API

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Vishnu K.
Industry: E-Learning
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Why would you choose Leadsquared

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

I am using lead squared in job and am ok with it not tooo bad. Can manage leads easily and full end tracking is available

Pros

Easy usage
More functions to use your lead completely
A to z lead detail storage columns

Cons

Server issues most of the time
May loose the lead activities

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10