CoSchedule

The only software to organize your marketing in one place.

Jess B.

Awesome Tool for Blogging & Social Sharing

Reviewed on 2018/06/09

Pros

CoSchedule is such an awesome tool for solo bloggers and teams. You can plan out your content, schedule it and even schedule it out several months to a year in advance. You can pretty much set it and forget it.

It's great for teams to see what each person is working on and what needs to be done.

It's also very easy to use and works right in your WordPress dashboard.

Cons

The only thing I can really think of that I wish was different is that it's fairly expensive for bloggers just starting out. It would be nice if there was a lower priced option for beginners.

Kinga O.

Gamechanger for your content distribution.

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

I don't know how my marketer's life looked like before checking Coschedule out. My social media & content planning is a serene pleasure right now. If you are seeking the complex machine for your content, look no further. It definitely lived up to my expectations. It works smoothly and without a single flaw - always published what I planned.

Cons

Maybe pricing could be improved a notch - I think it may be an obstacle for many small businesses. However, this money is spent well.

• Used Other for 2+ years

CoSchedule and I have an on again off again relationship.

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

ease of management of multiple marketing products, campaigns and deadlines

Pros

I like CoSchedule's marketing calendar and social media distribution a lot. It makes perfect sense for someone running a WordPress site which can be integrated. The beauty of it is when you publish, you can also distribute to social platforms, which is cool.

Cons

It only works with WordPress. Well, you can use the software without the integration, but you lose the elegance of the setup. So the Joomla guy who was going to build an interface? Not so successful. And it only works with WordPress.org. WordPress.com sites are a no-go. So it has to fit to work. I also found it to be cumbersome for loading social posts outside the realm of article distribution.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Powerful tool - quite a bit of set up

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

Pros

I've been looking for a content marketing calendar for quite a while and thought CoSchedule was the answer to my problems. It's set up perfectly for a content marketer like myself and has an incredible amount of integrations to seamlessly work among your marketing stack. Being able to automatically set up social posts to schedule once a blog goes live and setting up tasks and due dates is a great feature.

Cons

There isn't an "easy" way to use this software. While it's incredibly useful and robust, it's almost too overwhelming and difficult for some folks to adopt.

Peter S.

Amazing product! A "must use" for social marketing calendars

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Ease of use for scheduling posts. Analytics make it easy to see top posts. Requeue helps me reuse my best social post.

Pros

The analytics are powerful, really good integrations with social tools like Facebook, Mailchimp, Twitter, and more. I love the calendar - it's super easy to use and keep a handle on your social calendar.

The ReQueue feature is game-changing and probably the most unique part of their offering, you can automatically reuse your most popular posts.

Also if you're not using their e-mail subject analyzer you're missing out!

Cons

I'm an analytics junkie...I want more! Get deeper into demographics, show all posts for a channel rather than just the top ones.

The app is pretty basic, and I'd love the ability to see analytics there.

Thelma H.

Any Social Media Campaigns Optimization Friend

Reviewed on 2019/08/20

The overall experiences in the use of this software have been worthwhile. The free trial is an excellent way of reviewing and testing everything this application has to offer without the need of giving credit information. Its ease of use for those challenged with organization and productivity will see the value in this program.

Pros

The use of this software with its calendar organizational tools is amazing. You will never have to worry about content being forgotten or behind schedule. Your team will thank you for the work organizer tools to assist with the management of workflow performance. When other projects have restricted your ability to dedicate full attention, you have resources to provide remarkably dependable support.

Cons

If the consistency of the content is a high priority I suggest upgrading to an elevated package.

Good program, several bugs..

Reviewed on 2018/01/22

Extremely easy to use and a decent value for the money. For advanced reporting and a platform that is cohesive with all social media platforms, go bigger.

Pros

I like that it has an extremely simple platform, easy to navigate and customer service is timely. For the money, it is a good base platform that saves time.

Cons

This program is not cohesive with several needed platforms, and I have continuous issues authenticating LinkedIn. They say that it's the LinkedIn platform, I don't know. Used to get reports on activity, but they would always show no activity so they just stop sending the reports.

The customer support is really helpful but the product seems a bit complicated.

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Saved time and lots of energy as I did not have to ask my team constantly what they were doing, I could directly see it in the chat threat on the calendar.

Pros

The calendar, it's very helpful in managing all the task.
And not just your task but also your team's tasks.
It gives a subtle constant reminder of the timeline and the goal which is set so it helps in keeping track of things.

Cons

It becomes a bit annoying sometimes because if the goal is not achieved or a task on the timeline is missed, it becomes all chaotic.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Smart & Efficient Social Integration Solution

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Pros

Social marketing tools and marketing calendar to schedule and manage campaigns. The claendar festure is a great simple look at how to publish and republish your content. Recycled content is so helpful. The template creation solution has been widely taken advantage of here as well.

Cons

The software is not intuitive, is more costly than some of it alternatives, and we experienced a few glitches during testing.

Mac M.

Perfect for bloggers who need headlines

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

There aren't many headline analyzers out there, and the Coschedule one works great for me. I highly recommend trying it out if you're a blogger.

Pros

I use the Coschedule Headline Analyzer to get my headlines rated. Its a great "second set of eyes" for my headlines. It gives you a ranking from 1-100 on your headlines and tells you how you can improve them with more power words, common words, etc.

Cons

I wish it would suggest changes to the headlines rather than just telling you the numeric ranking of your headline. There's a lot of guess work involved in finding a headline that gets a high score.

Erik R.
  • Industry: Media Production

A Great CoScheduler for a Business with a Budget

Reviewed on 2019/01/19

Pros

For my small business I tried a free demo of this platform and was pretty satisfied with the UX. It was easy to use and the coloring of the folders and checklists made it easy to understand.

Cons

We did not have the budget to go further than the demo and honestly something like Trello or Asana will suffice for the work we do.

Viktoriya O.

great, easy to use, lots of functions

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

We really love using coschedule for social media scheduling. It has a lot of great options, such as the ability to schedule a post on all social media channels at once, the ability to see analytics, and reque options! we wish that co-schedule offered an automatated library that would allow to schedule 5-10 posts automatically every saturday or once a month on repeat. This would make coschedule stand out more among other tools.

Great for small teams who are focused on sharing content

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

This has been a really useful tool that we used in the team to manage the publishing and sharing of content to the blog. The in-built calendar is easy to use and helps you to view publish dates and plan what's coming up. We've also used it to schedule some social promotions as well. I like that you can manage content and social from one place.

Cons

It's a fair pricing model, but it's not cheap. You can try it for a free 14 day trial thought if you want.

Can be overwhelming

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

Pros

Lots of features, probably the best in the market to be honest and very helpful blog posts

Cons

however if you're a total newbie you could get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of features available

Robert R.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Looking for software to help manage 3 websites and 2 teams for student workers.

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Pros

It was nice software to keep everyone on the same page--there were not any silos allowed. It also helped with keeping the brand in line.

Cons

For what we needed it was actually too good. This would be great for a college marketing department to see what all the other departments are putting out there on the web and social media.

Li elizabeth M.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

CoSchedule for 21st Century Planning

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

Pros

The visual design, ability to group share, and ease of use after getting into the flow of it. Great for reminders.

Cons

A con can sometimes be explaining it other users who aren't as internet friendly in getting the full team on board when implementing.

Karly B.

This software has been great

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

The main pro for me has been the customer support its always so easy to get ahold of someone to help

Cons

The biggest con for me was the features, a little bit harder to figure out but overall not too bad I will keep using

Andreea P.

Reviewed on 2018/06/25

Zahra H.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Good till they increased prices

Reviewed on 2019/08/31

Initially it was great... but slowly things became confusing then turned upsetting. Support couldnt help too much as they did not have remote sharing for fixing problems... Eventually moved to SEM Rush

Pros

ReQueue; This one tiny feature was great. Is still great but from the last 1 year you can't move around the rescheduled item anywhere. You have the option to delete it entirely or skip for 2 weeks. Initially it was NOT like this and it was good. The only social media scheduler that made sense... not anymore. We still love the headline analyser!

Cons

Couldn't move around rescheduled items in Queue.
No option for select all in archiving
No option for select all when deleting
Confusing reQueue mechanism since last december!

Brian C.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Easy to learn and understand. Implementation was painless.

Reviewed on 2018/06/21

One Place for 20+ social accounts and 6 blogs. Time to post and schedule was dramatically reduced and the analytical reporting is Great!

Pros

Calendar view and task scheduler make it easy to collaborate with teams. Task lists can be created and saved to easily apply them to campaigns and love the fact that I can integrate with Email services and WordPress blogs.

Cons

Tagging across multiple platforms is difficult to do. I'm on the fence about the cost. The ability to use different photos is possible but you need to schedule then edit each platform individually.

Jessica D.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Awesome time management

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to train. Remote accessible.

Cons

I liked everything about it. I cant think of anything I didnt like.

Elena L.
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Streamline marketing, events and task management

Reviewed on 2019/08/15

An easy to use system with a great interface and awesome functionality.

Pros

It's a one-stop shop for almost all of our business organisation needs. We started looking at it when searching for a social media/marketing management system, but it does SO much more. I LOVE the calendar view most of all. Being able to see what is due when at a glance is so very valuable. Colour coding different streams of the business makes planning easier across a team of people. We also love that you can assign tasks to team members. Event/blog planning and management are now super organised and easy - we create tasks for each component, assign them to people and set time frames and our calendar is automatically populated.

Cons

It was a little expensive when we first signed up but they since reduced the price for the package we are on. We do use it all the time though. Wish there was an app where you could see your calendar view on your iphone/ipad.

Brandon W.

Content Calendar Organization Made Easier

Reviewed on 2017/12/22

Pros

The calendar view at a glance is nice for me to see what types of content I have planned in the future without having to look at another platform. Plus, the integration with WordPress makes it easy to move back and forth pretty smoothly.

Cons

The upload a doc functionality has not always worked. My team works with Google Docs and often includes images in the docs, which don't transfer into WordPress from CoSchedule very well in our experience. We have to upload the images separately to WordPress anyway so there is no time saved by uploading a doc instead of just copy/pasting the content. When they updated their pricing, they really pushed their social media scheduling feature, but we didn't need that because our company uses a different platform for social media. We were able to de-select that when upgrading our plan but we didn't need all the extra functionality the Team Marketing plan offered.

• Industry: Online Media

Best feature is the Write Better Headlines

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Overall experience has been beneficial for my blog especially as the Headlines Analyzer is a free option and most useful to title my posts right.

Pros

The best feature in this is the Write Better Headlines feature which helps analyze your post's headline and slot it for better keyword and SEO placement. Also good for scheduling posts for social media promotion.

Cons

Pricing package is a little pricey. The number of features through the paid package are more hence the overall learning curve is also considerably longer.

• Industry: Sporting Goods

It's like cloning myself several times over

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

As the head of a small marketing team, my time is stretched incredibly thin. CoSchedule provides the ability to gain more time in my week by having routine content planned will in advance so I can more on ideas quicker.

Pros

The lifesaving ability of this software is in its scheduling and templating. I save so much time by having templates for my weekly content that still allow me to dynamically input content so the posts stay unique. I can have all of my routine content pre-scheduled for the week, which allows me to focus on content as it happens and run with ideas faster.

Cons

Some features are not very intuitive, and it is very difficult to find information on the specifics of them before you devote time to them.