1 031 reviews

Breezy

A modern recruiting & applicant tracking tool you'll love

4,4
1 031 reviews
Julianne M.
Industry: Consumer Goods
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

High Volume Recruiting Company using Breezy

Reviewed on 2020/12/24

The support from the team is wonderful. Super fast response and resolution time. Very helpful on any needs we have had so far.

Pros

This is very easy to use and track high volume recruitment. I would like to use more features such as offer letters and onboarding. I do not use the reporting feature that much so far but will soon.

Cons

The Hiring Managers have to toggle from the candidate resume and the Interview Guide. They would prefer to have the ability to have the Interview Guide and Scorecard up while also looking at the resume. This multi-window approach would make it easier to take notes during the interview more seamlessly.

Kristen B.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Easy and powerful

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

Lovely! So good. Very happy

Pros

Like templated emails and columns for tracking. Like questions to include in submission

Cons

They list the university at the top, which may favor Ivy League

Rory S.
Industry: Human Resources

Fantastic product, especially for the price

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Breezy seems to do a very good job with distributing the job postings and generating candidates. The user interface is very intuitive and there's a ton of built-in functionality such as questionnaires, interview/meeting scheduling, electronic signatures and more.

Pros

Virtually all of the functionality you would come to expect from an ATS can be found in Breezy and at a price much lower than some of the leading competitors.

Cons

They can't provide an SSL certificate if you use your own subdomain (e.g. careers.yoursite.com) so it is not delivered via HTTPS (you'd have to use the default URL, which would be something like your-site.breezy.hr instead), and not everything as configurable as I'd like (e.g. user roles). There's also very limited custom reporting, but the standard reports are nice at least.

Vicki T.

BEST Customer Service, MOST RESPONSIVE Team

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

100% satisfied. This entire company has a "can-do" attitude. No challenge is brushed off as not important. Everyone at Breezy seems to work as a team with each customer being the central focus. This is just so very unique, and it makes the entire process feel like you have a very smart expert right at the desk next to you. Creative, brilliant people, those Breezy folk are!

Pros

Fabulous on-demand customer care is always there to answer questions and take input on feature enhancements. They CARE! So UNIQUE in the software industry.

Cons

Breezy is best suited for a small to medium-sized business doing in-house recruiting. We are a boutique recruiting firm, and while the system works like a charm, we need to also interface with a proposal system and a CRM, and that is not how it is intended.

Pierre L.

Plug & play SaaS ATS for small and mid-size companies that will make you want to recruit!

Reviewed on 2018/06/30

Pros

The best part of Breezy is its simplicity and intuitiveness which make it fun to use and therefore great collaboration tool. Breezy offers any company to have in no time all the necessary tools to start recruiting properly: easy candidate creation, automatic job posting, candidate management, recruiting web page, employer branding options, referral tool and many more features are constantly added to improve UX. Support is reactive (during US working hours) and usually helpful.

Cons

Improvement could be made on localisation and the Breezy recruiting website. It is difficult to fully integrate to a company website and the presentation is fine for a small amount of positions but UX/UI can be affected if too many position (3 presentation options). There are no possibilities to register multiple locations for positions. Targeted jobboards are adapted for the US and improvement could be made for other countries (France)... some work needs to be done to be a perfect product outside of the US.

Loreen S.

User friendly ATS

Excellent.

Pros

BreezyHR makes it easy for us to track applicants and organize our hiring pipeline. Reference feature is helpful and reports lead us to make spot on decisions.

Cons

Sometimes when we create changes in the pipeline, templates or move applicants you have to exit or refresh before the change can be seen.

Joy F.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Easy Breezy - HR!

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

We're very happy with Breezy HR. It's a great tool at a competitive price point. The customer service is also top-notch - always fast, efficient and helpful.

Pros

This is the first ATS I have used, and it is very user-friendly and intuitive. The dashboards are really helpful, and it's easy to communicate with candidates and team members. The scorecards are great too for evaluation purposes. The search function has been a life saver as well. And I've received amazing service from the Breezy HR team.

Cons

I know I'm not using the software to its fullest capacity, but that's because my time is limited to learn everything. But I have been pleased with everything I have used.

Jacob M.
Industry: Telecommunications

Breezy HR Rocks!

Reviewed on 2017/05/02
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We absolutely love Breezy HR and would highly recommend them to any organization. We are going from 200 100 employees by end of year and Breezy continues to provide the proper support to assist us! The support team is one of the best that I've ever experienced from a vendor and they are passionate on helping us Hiring Great Talent!

Pros

Modern and easy to use platform for both candidates and internal hiring teams
Easy setup with great looking creative elements to elevate your Employer Brand
A ton of useful functionality with continuous updates that elevate software
Free aggregators that successfully pull great candidates
World Class service from Breezy! You are always top priority!

Cons

We have been with Breezy since December in 2016 and I gotta say that I don't have any Cons. If you don't have a function this team works hard to make it happen. We needed additional reporting and they created the function for it. We needed an effective way to launch a Referral program with reporting and they did it. This really is such an awesome company and software vendor!

Emilie N.

Designed to my needs and super intuitive, I'm a happy camper with this ATS

Reviewed on 2017/07/01

Easy posting on main job boards
Follow up of my applications funnel
Batch actions (e.g. mass communication to candidates)
Fluid sharing of info about the prospects and applications

Pros

There's a large variety of job boards and the possibility to taylor your online presence by sponsoring the ones that are most important to you.

The soft also enables to run reports about the sources of my applications which is very important to understand if and where my marketing campaign is working

The application funnel is super easy to track. I like that moving an applicant (or several) from one column to another triggers instantly the actions I designed (like sending a questionnaire or a simple email with a request for availabilities).

Finally I'd say what I like most is also the team behind the tool. Whenever I did not understand a feature or simply had a question, I just went on the online chat and bam, problem solved

Christopher B.
Industry: Entertainment

Makes applicant tracking easy!

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

I've used other apps for candidate tracking, and so far Breezy is the best! Drag and drop functionality, easily create new job postings and post to job boards, add notes to candidate profiles, communicate with candidates via Breezy so that all hiring managers (that are selected) can see what the candidate has been told and has said in response, and so much more! I've been using Breezy since March of this year, so for about 8 months, and I've yet to come across a scenario where I wished we could do more with Breezy. It's fit all of our needs, and I would highly recommend this app to anyone involved in the hiring process. As I've had questions along the way, technical support has been immediate (usually within 15 minutes) and very helpful. It's very simple, yet so robust that I haven't even used all of the features yet. Great job, Breezy!

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive, and great customer support when needed.

Cons

No dislikes after 8 months of use.

Response from Breezy HR

Hi Christopher!

Thank you for taking the time to review Breezy! We're extra-pleased you're loving it. :)

Scott A.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great solution to trying to manage pipeline

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

Better than I expected.

Pros

Before we implemented Breezy HR the team was managing multiple spreadsheets to track and hire potential candidates. After we started using Breezy HR we were much more efficiant with our efforts. The way that the "tiles" move across the pipeline allowed us to work across all shifts and know with certainty where each person was in the process. Posting and sponsoring jobs because seamless and took hours out of our week. I'm a big fan of this product.

Cons

I wish that the downloaded database would include physical mailing address so I could use this product to run a mailer campaign.

Travis o J.
Industry: Management Consulting

Has everything we were looking for at a good price

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Pros

Allows designated team members to rate prospective applicants along with automated sending of getting to know you forms and resume collection. Also handles interviews and note taking which we never use. Slick easy to understand interface, and the one time we needed support they were fast and helpful.

Cons

Not really a con but the software has a lot of features we don't use as its not in our workflow. Which makes the interface a little cluttered.

Glenn S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

I've tried most ATS and can say without a doubt - Breezy just works.

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

ease of use - good value for money.

Pros

Ease of use for sure. I also like the fact that they're continually coming out with updates. Shows that its not a produce it and walk away product. I like that I can include non-HR people into the process and the interface is very natural - not a whole lot of education needs to be done.

Cons

The one thing that I'd really like to see, is more of the social media component to candidates profiles. Some ATS have a social media scraper that self populates candidates profiles. It shows me things that the candidate may not want me to see. Helps me identify potential landmines before I get caught in the shrapnel.

Kyle T.

Great Value with a lot of Functionality

Reviewed on 2016/11/02

We switched over to Breezy about 8 months ago and it has made our recruitment process much more efficient. We can now effectively track and move around candidates in real time for all of our projects. All of the features make it easy to source, maintain and follow up with candidates. The customer support team is great in letting you know about new features or responding quickly if you are running into any issues. I would definitely recommend you try the system out!

Pros

Easy to use, visually appealing, great functions to streamline the process.

Cons

I would like to see a more comprehensive export of all recruitment documents (resumes, questionnaires, notes, etc).

Response from Breezy HR

Hi Kyle - thank you so much for reviewing Breezy!

We're taking your high praise right to heart (increased efficiency? YES!), and it's great to hear you say that you can rely on our support ... high-fives from the Breezy team, comin' at ya!

Thanks again!

Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Very user-friendly application tracking system.

Reviewed on 2015/09/28

Our firm has been using Breezy for a few months now. We have been researching and testing several systems as we are a start-up technology recruiting firm. So far Breezy has been very effective as it covers all of our needs as well as helps us to promote our positions and our company through it's integration with job-boards and social media. We have been very pleased and have quickly seen results that have made this a wise / cost-effective investment for our team.

Pros

Ease of use with drag and drop features for managing your candidate pipeline.
Clean and well designed jobs portal that can also be embedded into our companies personal website.
Adding resumes is very easy through uploading the resume as well as auto populating all of the information into a very well designed user-interface. Another cool feature is an extension that allows you to import LinkedIN profiles ; which is great for sourcer's to prioritize and follow-up with candidates that they have reached out to.
Posting jobs is very quick and easy. Breezy will help to promote your positions by automatically posting to some of the top free job boards and also offers the option to purchase job slots from (LinkedIN , Monster , Careerbuilder , Stack Overflow etc) without the hassle of signing up for a subscription through the individual job boards.

Cons

I wish there was a way that you could manage and organize companies that you are currently working with as well as prospects. Perhaps there is a way but I have not had the opportunity to work with their support team to determine this.

Glenn S.
Industry: Publishing

Easy, fast - just detailed enough

Reviewed on 2016/11/02

I liked Breezy a lot. Allows me to screen candidates on the fly from ipad, phone or computer. Easily can communicate with team members and also with candidates.

Pros

Easy UI - easy to communicate and tailor selection criteria based on needs. Doesnt dive too deep so the learning curve isn't steep.

Cons

Sometimes I do want to be able to apply multiple filters when searching through candidates. Not an issue now as our database isn't that deep - but it will be in the future and am hoping I'll be able to slice and dice as necessary.

Response from Breezy HR

Hi Glen - thank you so much for taking the time to review Breezy!

We'll be following up with you personally re: the candidate filters soon, but suffice to say we're pretty sure you're going to love this month's updates ;)

Here's to better recruiting for all, and we're so happy to hear you're loving Breezy!

Laurie T.

Easy to use, Nice interface, Fast helpful support

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

easy to use, nice interface, good value for money, great tech support

Pros

It's been easy to use and customize. Good price for features. Easy ad refresh features without having to close and reopen ad. I've chatted help desk many times and they are always fast with an easy solution. Easy to upload submissions received external to Breezy and it reads their resume and puts them in format like others.

Cons

Nothing really. Although, once you input a scorecard you can't delete to nothing again, you need to keep some sort of rating. I'm a color coder so I would like to be able to color code applicants in the pipelines I've created for further customization. (ie: I upload recruiting agency submissions to keep all in one spot but would like at a glance to know which are agency which direct hire since fee associated). I've been using the Notes section to attach PDFs of candidates Test Score, References...maybe a documents tab so its easier for others to see if attachments? Just suggestions not problems. So far its been pretty easy.

Tanner C.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

I would recommend Breezy HR to other recruiting teams!

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

Pros

The User Interface is quite navigable, especially in conjunction with Breezy's verbose documentation and support.

There are various features that Breezy has included on their platform that I have seen on other ATS systems. However, the intuitive nature of said features is what caught my eye.

Cons

Our recruiting use case is very large volume, some features don't fully complete our needs. Working with their IT and customer service team to change that.

Elena U.

Review - Jimdo

Reviewed on 2020/01/02

Fast, good Looking and user-friendly tool. Would be just perfect if the 'cons' might be taken into consideration.

Pros

Easy to add candidate upload the CV
Easy to add the new role
Team discussions (Option)

Cons

I have already discussed it with the support Team, and can't wait when seeing more analytics will be possible.
My ideas of improvement:
-how many days did it it take for a candidate to move from one status to another (specifically since 'applied' to 'made offer');
-after which stage the candidates are more often to put to the status 'disqualified'
-how long time do the candidate wait between the steps
-set up 'call to action' noification when the candidate is at the same status for certai time (let's say a week)
-set up a questioneer after the postition is closed to measure candidate and hiring manager exeprience.
-hide some fields from some colleagues (sometimes Peers take a part into interciew process) and I wish we could hide 'questioneer' from them

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Recommended. The pipeline workflow and free Bootstrap edition are the biggest benefits for my needs.

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Pros

Breezy is very intuitive; I was using it within an hour with no training or demos. The drag-and-drop pipeline workflow is seamless. The resume parsing is accurate 90% of the time, doing as well as it can with some candidates' odd formatting of their resumes. The free Bootstrap version is what has truly sold me, as I don't have a pressing need for anything more at the moment, but 100% plan to upgrade once I outgrow Bootstrap.

Cons

There are sometimes one-too-many clicks to get to various settings options. However this may be more a function of most of the UI being so seamless that settings are clunky by comparison. Also there are sometimes responsiveness issues with the UI, like text stacking on itself and going outside its container. This is just a matter of working through and tightening up the backend code, which I'm sure will happen over time. Any other downfall is due to having the Bootstrap version which is my issue and not Breezy's.

Rebecca M.
Industry: Design

I am such an dedicated fan of Breezy! It's the answer to all my problems. Love it!

Reviewed on 2017/11/29

Everything! We are less likely to use recruiters and build and in-house operation using Breezy we are so excited! I am on the free subscription at the minute as I am just building but I will be switching this month to a paid version so we can make use of the other features.

Pros

This software is not only easy to use but consists of so many fabulous features. It can link to our company LinkedIn account and I am able to filter through the candidates quicker and easier than logging into LinkedIn every-time. It holds and stores all the information for each candidate such as CV's, contact information and I can email them from the candidates profile its just so simple!

As I am currently developing and forming a HR department, this software is going to be utilised more and more over the upcoming months and it will grow with me. Easy to manage and control I am just so happy with it.

Cons

With the free version, you can only use one role at a time so this wouldn't be very helpful to many businesses.

Cameron W.
Industry: Retail

Hiring

Reviewed on 2020/04/13

Pros

This does a good job of allowing us to categorize different applicants. I like that it keeps messages with each applicant together and makes it look like a conversation.

Cons

I would like the ability to be able to create my own categories for applicants. There are many of us on the team that are reviewing the applicants. I want to be able to move someone from Feedback to Suggested for Interview, instead of directly into the Interviewing category. I also haven't been able to figure out how to create/edit the message templates. Some of the built-in email templates have some typos in it that need to be reviewed.

Another thing to note, I noticed when editing a Note on an applicant, if I switched out of that applicant to another applicant and still had the Note open it would remain open as if I was editing it. However, once I saved the Note, it didn't seem to update in either Applicant as a saved note.

Jan S.

Great and simple Candidate Management Tool

Reviewed on 2018/05/07

Simple yet powerful tool to manage the recruiting needs of a growing company

Pros

Easy to set up and administer. The UI has all important functionality and I like the decisions the Breezy team took about whats in a particular step important and what not. The UI is intuitive and made it easy for the team to get up to speed

Cons

Some strange limitations. We are on a monthly plan for now and are not allowed to have our company URL for Breezy. As long as we stay on the monthly plan we have to use the breezy.com/company/... URL which is quite irritating

Brett R.
Industry: Internet

Simple, effective + easy-to-use!

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Great features, similar to all of the major players in the ATS market, but at a fraction of the cost. The team is very friendly and responsive - always quick and eager to help with questions or requests.

Pros

- the UI/UX is simple and clean; logical to navigate + easy to use
- great features to schedule interviews, automate emails/questionnaires/feedback, etc.
- chrome extension lets you pull in candidates from LinkedIn, AngelList, etc.

Cons

- not a ton of integrations with HRIS systems yet, but getting better!
- sometimes a few small bugs with the Chrome extension

Prachi N.

Great Solution which simplifies the Candidate tracking experience

Reviewed on 2016/11/02

Is an ideal tool for all in-house recruiting needs. The tool has been evolving and the company is actively improving the product and experience. Plenty of opportunity to cover more features and functions. Simple to use and helps save time. We are using it for third party recruiting as well however, there are some features and tracking that we miss, hoping these will be incorporated soon

Pros

Simple and well thought through
Has a mobile app

Cons

Not suited for third party recruiting needs. Better suited for in-house recruiting.
On occasions the browser needs to be refreshed for updates, sometimes issue with loading resumes for display.
Mobile app has a way to go, not all features in app

Response from Breezy HR

Hi Prachi - thank you for taking the time to post your review of Breezy!

We're so glad to hear that you and your team are enjoying Breezy, and we're always up for additional feature requests. Feel free to reach out to us via the in-app chat, or via email at support (at) breezyhr.com ¿ if you don't hear from us personally, first. ;)

High fives from all of us, thanks again!