Breezy

4,5 (1 407)
A modern recruiting & applicant tracking tool you'll love

(1 407)

Daniel
Daniel
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Breezy stands out as the best tool for human resources

Reviewed on 2023/08/12

It is essential to mention that Breezy is a program that performs tasks in the areas of recruitment operation, as well as in the follow-up of people, and that does not require other departments in its portfolio in order to correctly manage employment. It performs high performance studies on all the resumes submitted to our system, this makes the evaluator, through artificial intelligence tools, determine which are the best suggestions that have been presented so far and that, if chosen, could lead to a better result in terms of employment.

Pros

The technical support group provided by Breezy was very accommodating to our quality of service needs, as they were able to adapt to our circumstance and provide us with high quality solutions, which means we will continue to engage with them for troubleshooting. At Breezy, we are pleased that the human resource management system works so well as evidenced by the monitoring of employee time periods. The reliability of the service is so high that there is no difficulty in working from different tools, as the benefits can be retained in the same magnitude. Within Breezy, all human resources are handled internally, which further minimizes the work of human resources managers, implementing artificial intelligence methods to determine which employees have the highest capacity, who could be candidates for promotion, and which ones do not work well.

Cons

The surface is not attached through any API to the project management services, this would be helpful to be able to more clearly identify the jobs when you need to make an assessment of their quality or the interactions that employees have with each other during the development of each. day of work

Tate
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

An ATS that doesn't make you hate hiring

Reviewed on 2019/12/21

I tried, implemented, and used Breezy to hire. It helps hiring teams be more synchronized, helps the company look good to prospective candidates, and makes the process very seamless. While the UI and the workflow has been odd at times, they do improve often and are VERY helpful to respond to feedback and requests. It's easy to use for teams where technical competency varies, and I deeply appreciate that.

Pros

Breezy has the most features for the money, without question.

Cons

The UI has some obvious growing pains, especially in workflows and the automation processes.

Lever and Greenhouse

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Bamboo is A LOT of money for generally the same product. Breezy isn't a full HR tool, but it's way easier to deploy, makes HR manager's job easy, and really allows the team to contribute. Oh, and I've never had pushy reps try and upsell me. Bamboo reps are PUSHY.

BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

The amount of features you get for the price is second to none. The basic packages come with better features than the competition's higher level offerings; such as automation and calendar tools. On top of that Breezy sales and support were very easy to work with, didn't try to act like we're a billion dollar company with deep pockets, and were never pushy.
Viktorija

As a CV database it is OK

Reviewed on 2021/01/14

Overall, if you are looking for a simple CV database - then great. If you want a bit more out of your ATS, then this isn't the best tool.

Pros

As a CV database it does pretty much what it says on the tin -
- you can move applicants through different stages
- allows automatic emails
- allows to email you the candidate directly (though doesn't display your email address)

Cons

As an ATS system, it is missing all of the core fundamentals, for example:
- cannot arrange interviews via Breezy (and if you can, its not very clear how to)
- It is very clunky and not user friendly. The explanation was given that this is what they engineers thing is best, ignoring the actual user group
- doesn't have a "back button" function, which is extremely annoying
- all of the above means that their reporting function is not relevant, so if you need data for time to hire, interview to hire ratio, etc its not a good tool to use
- Doesn't allow blind screening, blind scoring (to avoid biases)

Michele
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Excellent ATS -flezible and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Our greatest challenge in implementing an ATS was getting all of our recruiters on board with utilizing it as the sole means of candidate tracking. Other systems that we tried never suited our needs well enough to get our team working cohesively and dedicated to one system. Breezy has been a real boon to our recruitment

Pros

The best part of Breezy is that it can be used by our recruiters either according to how they prefer to approach their work or by how the team decides. It's so easy to learn and to customize

Cons

I want to be able to delete old positions

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

We weren't able customize other ATS enough to suit our needs. The biggest issue however was cost. Breezy fits our budget and is customizable to our business

Workable

Price
Mary
  • Industry: Insurance

Breezy is a Breeze!

Reviewed on 2020/07/01

Breezy has exceeded my expectations, especially when I needed to move quickly.

Breezy has exceeded my expectations, especially when I needed to move quickly.

Pros

1. Set up was super easy.
2. Customer support is amazing; they are super responsive and thorough; willing to find new solutions
3. UI is modern and a breeze to use

Cons

The only improvement that I would like to see is the ability to edit the job from the Pipeline screen.

Jobvite, JazzHR and Greenhouse

Functionality and customer service

ApplicantStack

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

I chose Breezy because their reviews were good, and honestly, they were super responsive when I asked for a demo. They provided a demo same day, gave me a free trial, and checked in appropriately to make sure I got the functionality I needed.
Tiffany

GREAT!

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

The initial demo was not have that typical "sale" feeling. Signing-up for the free trial was very easy and once I decided to use the service officially, it was truly a few clicks (I was able to pay online with a credit card). And, when I have had a question, their online chat service has been great - very responsive!

Pros

After Google Hire ended their services, I was searching online for a replacement and came across Breezy - what a great transition! I wanted an ATS system that allows me to easily access and search applicants, communicate via email templates, and move applicants easily through a hiring pipeline - Breezy does all that and more. And, I am able to sync my postings onto job boards (Indeed, Glassdoor and more) easily.

Cons

Nothing, truly.

Trakstar Hire and Workable

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Google Hire is discontinuing its service in 2020 - I wanted an ATS system that was easy to use and affordable for my smaller family-owned business

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Breezy had all the functions I needed and was at an affordable cost.
Caroline

Game Changer!

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

It has been really easy! I have looked into a number of other ATS systems and could never justify the expense. The price of Breezy is fantastic for what we get out of it!

Pros

I love having everything in one place - job posting, resumes, email communication, notes, scheduling, and video interview capability. I also love the questionnaires and the ability to tag a candidate with specific certifications (or disqualify them) based on their answers.

Cons

The video interview can be glitchy. Some hiring managers (our Dir of Tech to be specific) cannot get it to work. Sometimes I can only see the candidate sometimes I see the candidate in 2 windows and myself. But overall, I love being able to have their resume side by side with their video.

Rippling, JazzHR and Workable

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

We didn't get great candidates with Zip Recruiter. I found it difficult to organize candidates.

ZipRecruiter

Price
Steve
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

ATS for New/growing companies

Reviewed on 2022/02/24

For the past 2 months, it has been a good experience. We'll see if we would have a paid subscription on the future.

Pros

This software helped us in cleaning and streamlining our hiring process. With this, we have lessen the paper trails for the overall recruitment process as all details can be viewed within the dashboard itself. Saves time and effort to share the details to the hiring team.

Cons

Some functions are not available for free users. We are still considered as a start up company and we currently don't have a big allocation for recruitment tools and ATS. If there's a way that some paid functions can be used by free users like us (bulk upload, bulk sharing of CV's etc.).

LinkedIn Jobs, JazzHR and Freshteam

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

I guess, we are just looking for cheaper alternatives since we are still a startup organization.
Julianne
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

High Volume Recruiting Company using Breezy

Reviewed on 2020/12/24

The support from the team is wonderful. Super fast response and resolution time. Very helpful on any needs we have had so far.

Pros

This is very easy to use and track high volume recruitment. I would like to use more features such as offer letters and onboarding. I do not use the reporting feature that much so far but will soon.

Cons

The Hiring Managers have to toggle from the candidate resume and the Interview Guide. They would prefer to have the ability to have the Interview Guide and Scorecard up while also looking at the resume. This multi-window approach would make it easier to take notes during the interview more seamlessly.

Matt

BreezyHR Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

Pros

I enjoy the functionality of Breezy the most. I find it very easy to use from a Talent Acquisition perspective. It makes my job easier and it's helpful for the members of our hiring team.

Cons

Sometimes we run into issues with Breezy. I do wish the scorecard functionality was a little easier to navigate.

Brittany

A done-for-you repeatable hiring process

Reviewed on 2020/07/03

Breezy helps us hire better candidates faster. It also gets us out of the weeds and helps us stay organized and focused on our entire recruitment and hiring process from a helicopter view. Having the ability to sort and prioritize candidates based on our core qualifications and diversity goals makes it easy for us to act on the things we say we're going to do as a business.

Pros

The thing I like most about Breezy is that is shows us how to hire like a company that's much bigger than we actually are (minus the unnecessary admin and red tape). As a busy startup founder, I was wasting way too much time bouncing back and forth between Trello, Google sheets and email. For our remote team of 5, I think the Automated Questionnaires, Video Assessments and Team Scorecards were probably the features that saved us the most time. My team lead can easily screen and curate the top candidates quickly (despite the fact that we get literally hundreds of applicants for each open position) so that all I have to do is go in and say yay or nay. All the communication happens right there where the candidate profiles are so there's no need to ping each other in Slack or email or whatever. You've got everything you need in one screen.

Cons

No cons that I can think of at this time. It's an amazing tool as is!

Workable

Reasons for Choosing Breezy

Having our hiring "system" split up between various project management tools was honestly a nightmare. We weren't keeping track of our top candidates or following up with applicants to say thanks for applying. It felt completely distracting and out of control.

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

We choose Breezy because the UI was just TOP. Other tools had great features too, but Breezy's focus on design and usability made it a no-brainer for us.
Arielle
  • Industry: Automotive

Recruitment Time Vampire, a thing of the past!

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Pros

The simplicity of contacting candidates via email to arrange interviews. No more chasing candidates that never return your call. Time is much better utilized.

Cons

Could make the system a bit more interchangeable in your home screen when it comes to jumping into interviews, leaving candidate notes, score cards, etc.

UKG Pro, Hireology and BambooHR

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Cost friendly to our department and company, gave our team more opportunity to make it function and look the way we envisioned it, provides us more leverage in contacting candidates.
Asif

Amazing HRMS, We Love It!

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

We've been using Breezy HR for over a year. We manage all of our candidate pooling and onboarding processes through it. With Breezy HR we can manage everything from one place. Other HR Recruitment Applications that we’ve used have been difficult to work with, but Breezy HR was easy to learn.   Our team loves the simplicity and the functionality it gives to the overall employee onboarding process. A simple task of profiling of candidates that used to take days and sometimes even weeks have now been reduced to take a matter of minutes or hours.  Breezy HR is a huge timesaver for us and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a complete recruitment solution.

Pros

Candidate Pooling is easy with a career page.
Candidate Profiling becomes easy
Easy to learn and use.
Timesaver
Full Life-Cycle HR management

Cons

Can develop into a complete HRMS with payroll and expense management in future.

Freshteam

Poor technical support

Freshteam

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Great product and great service!
Joe
Joe

Easy-Peazy, that's just Breezy!

Reviewed on 2021/04/15

I come from a $2bn company with 1,000 hiring managers. I was the co-leader of a project to select, configure and deploy an ATS across the entire enterprise. We chose iCIMS and had challenges with user adoption with Hiring Managers, Recruiters, and Coordinators, alike. Through that experience, as well as working as a user or admin with a dozen other systems in my career, I can't tell you how valuable an easy system can be for a small company! When I was asked to select and deploy a system for our company of 50 hiring managers and 40+ locations, I scheduled Breezy, Jazz, Jobvite, and several others - I looked at all of the top 15 platforms available today. I kept coming back to Breezy. Let me tell you - the results have been phenomenal! At the end of the day, I just need applications of qualified candidates and for easy candidate management for my hiring managers. Breezy delivers it all!

Pros

Month-to-month contract, Trelio-style project management user interface, and simple configuration.

Cons

Some features that you'd get in a big, complex enterprise system, but they don't really matter in the day-to-day. Breezy delivers.

Lever, Jobvite, JazzHR and Greenhouse

Recruiting System Quality.

Indeed and Paycom

Reasons for Switching to Breezy

Cost, UI, and Ease-of-Use.
Bruno
Bruno

It gets out of the way to do the real job: helping you recruit the best

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

I am delighted. I've used a lot of those as a recruiter. As a pure "recruiter" user some times, and also as an admin now. And this is the best I ever found.
It really succeed in making a complicated process and human interaction in a manageable seamless experience.
Kudos to the team, I still marvel unto how it works well (for me, maybe it's just my taste?)

Pros

It is very logical in its basic flow. The customization is great and allows you to tweak it to your needs, while still making it easy to use.
It is really focussed and lowering the time you need to feed it info and allows you to focus on the candidates and their status/answers.
The integrations are also great to use your current tools (Office360, Google Suite) to avoid having to manage different calendars and specialized emails account.

It really allows for a small team to do a lot, efficiently. The Email and Scheduling templates really are a life saviours.

Cons

Sometime it has some small, inconsequential hiccups (some glitch here and there) but it's already an excellent software

SmartRecruiters and BambooHR

Ease of use. Modern UI. Streamlined defaults
Matt

School review of Breezy

Reviewed on 2022/02/14

We just started using Breezy, but I am pretty happy with it so far. It took a good amount of work to set up, but they support you through this process, which was super helpful.

Pros

The all-in-one capabilities of Breezy is what sold us on their platform. It is great to not have to combine multiple platforms for various needs, for example, their video interview is in-house. I love the visual for each stage of the application process. The candidate profile pages look great too.

Cons

I wish the scorecards averaged out the evaluation scores made by a hiring team for a particular candidate. Depending on your naming protocols for each stage, the full name is cut-off when attempting to change stages via the drop down. So it is not certain you will assign a candidate to the correct stage.

JazzHR

ApplicantPRO
Rick

Flexible Cost Effective Productivity Tool

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Friendly, excellent. They make me feel part of the team.

Friendly, excellent. They make me feel part of the team.

Pros

Breezy is a flexible tool that is intuitive and robust at a cost that makes it hard to beat.

Cons

Some small formatting problems with some templates.

JobScore and JazzHR

Better functionality

JazzHR

Better functionality
Pierre

Plug & play SaaS ATS for small and mid-size companies that will make you want to recruit!

Reviewed on 2018/06/30

Pros

The best part of Breezy is its simplicity and intuitiveness which make it fun to use and therefore great collaboration tool. Breezy offers any company to have in no time all the necessary tools to start recruiting properly: easy candidate creation, automatic job posting, candidate management, recruiting web page, employer branding options, referral tool and many more features are constantly added to improve UX. Support is reactive (during US working hours) and usually helpful.

Cons

Improvement could be made on localisation and the Breezy recruiting website. It is difficult to fully integrate to a company website and the presentation is fine for a small amount of positions but UX/UI can be affected if too many position (3 presentation options). There are no possibilities to register multiple locations for positions. Targeted jobboards are adapted for the US and improvement could be made for other countries (France)... some work needs to be done to be a perfect product outside of the US.

McKenzie
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

User friendly, latest tech/integrations for the most resonable price.

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Pros

User experience,
Integrations and mobile app

Cons

They don’t have the ability to sort candidates by location.

Also, I’d prefer more customization with candidate applications.

Greenhouse

JobScore
Roland

A great choice for the entire recruitment lifecycle

Reviewed on 2016/11/16

We adopted Breezy when it was fairly new and built our recruitment process around it. It does an amazing job of importing resumes, automating internal chat about the candidate, automating email communications with the candidate, and building custom forms/questionnaires for candidates to complete. The entire recruiting team uses it to promote our company's openings and organize our processing of candidates. We selected Breezy instead of using a tool that is built into our HR platform. If we used that tool some things would be a lot easier (such as onboarding) but what Breezy offers is so much better we care less about that aspect. Since we have to process 10-20-more candidates for every one we hire it makes sense to use a tool that is really good at those tasks. Breezy helps us make sure we spend most of our time reviewing the best candidates while treating everyone with respect.

Pros

Rich feature set; especially given the cost. The pipeline customization and management features are great.

Cons

Sometimes the UI has been a bit ahead of what works well on various browsers and some tools have not worked well at all. However lately everything seems to be good.

Response from Breezy HR

Hi Roland -

What a fantastic review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write it - your kind words help us steer forward, and we appreciate your honesty, as well.

Here's to more happy hiring! :)

- Breezy Team

• Industry: Management Consulting

Migrated to Breezy in a few days with no issues, greater automation, better tools than we had...

Reviewed on 2021/09/08

Great tech support. The onboarding and migration went much smoother than anticipated.

Pros

We were notified by our prior ATS system provider that they were going to increase our costs significantly with just a few days notice. We were literally able to migrate 10s of thousands of our applicants to Breezy in a matter of days (although the background processing of our historical data took a few days longer). We had all of the automations that we needed and so far have been extremely impressed.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind at this point. It has been a far better solution than our previous ATS system.

Daniela

Breezy at Sortlist

Reviewed on 2022/02/24

I like Breezy overall, I've been using it for 2.5 years and our recruitment process goes very smoothly thanks to this tool. Despite the bugs and small issues we have on a regular basis, I wouldn't change Breezy and I think it allows us to create good candidate experience. The only thing which has a negative impact in our case is the fact that many emails sent via Breezy go directly to people's spam folders, so they never see them and we have to always do follow ups or call them.

Pros

It is user friendly, everything is easy to find and use. Most of the features we have access to help us improve our process and create good candidate experience.

Cons

I feel that there are bugs quite often, some buttons stop working or work very slowly. We have difficulties every week, not necessarily big issues to impact our work, but problems which make us lose time as it takes ages to take one action.

Nik

Still my favorite ATS

Reviewed on 2021/09/07

We took Alectrona from an unmanaged state to a managed one for recruiting and applicant tracking, and couldn't be happier. Breezy enables our small hiring team to efficiently process a good volume of applicants, makes comparisons relatively easy, and makes it easy to visualize our progress.

Pros

Easy to set up and configure. Reasonably easy to manage. Video assessments are a killer feature for me; saving immense amounts of time in candidate screening.
Breezy support has been very helpful in troubleshooting and resolving issues with partner job boards.

Cons

The admin UI is... challenging. Functional, certainly, but not particularly easy to comprehend or navigate. Automations and communications can be configured at multiple levels in some cases (such as on an assessment question, for the assessment itself, and for the pipeline stage), meaning that it isn't always intuitive to find the right template to change.
I would really like for *all* communications templates, global or individual, to be managed from the same interface.

BambooHR and Oracle Taleo Cloud
Ryan

A very basic ATS with some integrations!

Reviewed on 2022/07/15

Overall I didn't like Breezy. I think there are much better options for start-ups who are looking to keep costs low when it comes to selecting an ATS. At the very least, you can integrate it with your google workspace, but if you're scheduling a lot of interviews yourself (ex: you're a founder looking for your first 5-10 employees and are doing everything yourself, Breezy will likely slow you down when trying to schedule things). You get what you pay for!

Pros

I guess the pricing was conveniently low for a pre-seed start-up, but you get what you pay for!

Cons

The scheduling tool wasn't great, the resume database was average, moving candidates through the process was painful, the UI was clunky and felt very archaic, the resume parser wasn't reliable, customer service wasn't always very helpful, and their integrations were pretty limited.

Ayesha
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great ATS for high volume recruiting!

Reviewed on 2021/04/09

Overall, Breezy is a great Applicant Tracking System! I would highly recommend for companies who have high volume recruiting.

It's automations and candidate management is what makes it better from other softwares!

Pros

What I like most about Breezy is the ability to add automations, questionnaires and nurturing campaigns (text messages & email) to different stages of a recruiting funnel (reducing manual work!).

Information regarding the candidate is easy to navigate and the one-way video interviews has been a beneficial feature for us to screen candidates!

The support team is super helpful and quickly responds to your inquiries!

Cons

- Scheduling emails on a specific day/time
- Reminder on how long a candidate has been in a particular stage
- Reporting could be much better
- Automatic tagging when a candidate enters a stage