eTrigue Reviews

Jeff E.

DemandCenter by eTrigue Review

Reviewed on 2015/02/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The product is comprehensive and easy to use. Management is very interested in the performance, reliability and user experience. They also incorporate new features suggested by users as quickly as it makes sense to modify the application. Customer Service is probably the best experience I've had in 20 years. The Client Success team is exceptional. They respond quickly and with exact information as available.

Cons

We work so extensively with the team at eTrigue that anything we don't like is generally ignored due to our customer experience, which is exceptional. For the record, we are one of the largest users and clients of DemandCenter.

Barry C.

Easiest, most feature rich marketing automation solution available.

Reviewed on 2012/05/10

High recommend eTrigue Demand Center. We have used other marketing automation solutions that require dedicated programmers to support, and extensive training. eTrigue had us up and running in 5 days, and is extremely user friendly. AND IT IS EASY TO CHANGE CAMPAIGNS MID STREAM. With other systems it was an act of god to change our campaigns. eTrigue lets us pause campaigns, change them, and compare the performance of everything is one view. Their team is very supportive, and will help you do most anything.

Pros

Marketing automation for the rest of us at its best.
Excellent support team, responsive and thorough.
Easy to create, pause and change campaigns on the fly
No dedicated programmers needed
Drag and drop interface is very intuitive
Automate flows with as many emails and actions or alerts as you want.
Integrated with SFDC, and chat within a week.
Lead flow is up over 300%
Reporting is very flexible, and instant
Able to run over 30 programs simultaneously, allowing only a few hours a week.
They dont charge for users or emails or visits
Highly recommend eTrigue DemandCenter

Cons

none that i know of.

Silvia I.

eTrigue campaigns

Reviewed on 2016/07/01
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

eTrigue has several helpful templates for landing pages and emails. The customer support is very helpful and usually responds within the hour of your request.

Cons

Is anyone experiencing an extremely low open rate on campaigns? I have sent several campaigns out within the last month or two and the majority of my recipients are claiming they do not have the email in their inbox or spam folder. However, on my message effectiveness report, it shows that they were delivered and usually only have 4 or 5 bounce backs out of 1,000. I am very concerned that my message is not being received and my marketing efforts have failed. After reaching out to eTrigue support I made necessary changes, example: enabling MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions) which provides a plain text message in addition to our HTML format, but still my open rates are significantly low. Any tips? Thoughts?

6.0/10

Best Marketing Automation system that doesn't require a dedicated operations team.

Reviewed on 2015/11/19
Review Source

We support many clients who have limited resources internally. eTrigue Demand Center lets the client create emails, landing pages with a simple to use editor, create lead alerts for their sales teams, and integrate with their webinars.

Pros

Very easy to use. Reporting is fully customizable with a few clicks. Does not require a CRM system to use, though you can integrate with salesforce.com, MS Dynamics or SugarCRM in about 15 minutes.

Cons

We have not had any issues. The eTrigue support team is very responsive, free to use, and gets back to us very quickly.

Katie G.

eTrigue Marketing Automation Tool

Reviewed on 2017/02/22

I've been using eTrigue for about 5 or 6 years and think it's great. I've also used other email and marketing automation tools and this one is great for the price.

Pros

Great product for the price. Support is good.

Cons

Would like better syncing with salesforce and supression lists.

Alexandra H.

eTrigue has taken our marketing efforts at REI Systems to a new level.

Reviewed on 2015/08/19
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I like all the features and capabilities I KNOW the product has. It has helped take REI's marketing efforts to a new level.

Cons

The product is not completely user friendly. Some parts are, but overall, I find it to be confusing. It takes a lot of practice to get it down pat.

7.0/10
Hanna H.

eTrigue DemandCenter Recommended

Reviewed on 2015/02/04
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The best part about eTrigue were their real-time lead alerts. If someone in our eTrigue database went to visit our website, the correct salesperson would be notified, making our lead gen pretty strong!

Cons

It doesn't integrate well with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This could be either MD or eTrigue. But it was the reason we switched from eTrigue to ClickDimensions - because ClickDimensions integrates with our CRM.

Darcy F.

Overall a good product

Reviewed on 2012/05/24

DemandCenter met our email automation needs as well as provided us with more features that we were able to implement to expand our marketing reach.

Pros

*Drag and drop interfaces
*Dynamic list building
*Anonymous visitor tracking
*Great support

Cons

*Reporting is not always intuitive depending on what information you are trying to see
*Importing contacts from Salesforce to DemandCenter can be time consuming

Tony T.