Snappii Mobile Apps

Codeless app platform, mobile apps and forms

Jeff W.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Not for me!

Reviewed on 2019/10/29

My experience was a waste of money as we have now switched to another provider and the difference is night and day. I wouldn’t recommend this provider Sorry.

Pros

Unable to think of anything good to say.

Cons

Tech help poor unless you want to pay them more money to sort issues. DIY platform was tedious and left you stuck and tech help soon get fed up of you and also will ignore you too using the chat facility.

Response from Snappii

Jeff, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you had a negative experience with our platform.
Per our records, we had 2 free GoToMeeting sessions with you to address your needs. We do not offer any more free help after we sufficiently helped you in the past. We have free resources all users are welcome to use. If any user struggles after the free session, we do offer a paid training. We are sorry that this didn't meet your expectations. Hope you found a service that works free of charge for you. We do not.

Robert G.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Purchasing APP

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Truly amazing customer service! CSRs have/are wonderful to work with.

Pros

Stream line Purchasing in our construction field as well as putting controls and cost measures in place.

Cons

Fortunately nothing for now. This is a first for us so there are growing pains as we progress. Snappii always brain storming with me on finding best solution.

Michael V.

GREAT WORKFLOW TOOL!

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Great! I hope to build more workflow tools with them in the future:)

Pros

Our lawn care business used the Snappii team to custom build an app to record the properties visited that day. Works great.

Cons

I/my staff found it difficult to use at first.
There are Published versions and Saved versions of our app which are not the same...which was a little confusing and I think it could be simpler to just have one version.

Jeffrey Z.

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

We like the information and the changes snappii has made to the service to accommodate our needs.

Pros

Recently you added the feature to show each individual that is sending the log. This has been very helpful for viewing and saving documents.

Cons

That the form can only be filled out with a tablet positioned vertically. This makes it difficult when using a keyboard on a IPAD to import data.

Joseph S.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great company with great people

Reviewed on 2015/06/17

Great company with great people. A company is only as good as it's people and Snappii hits the mark.

Best
Joe

Pros

Good communication, and they work tirlessly to get it right.

Cons

Some times they don't check off each area they were asked to do. Could be do to multiple people working on the project.

Tibor S.

Feedback on the team

Reviewed on 2015/02/19

My organisation, Partners in Performance, has engaged with Snappii recently. We work with a number of corporate clients that require, among other things, effective business solutions to improve their processes. From an initial contact, our dialogue with Snappii was very productive and the team in Snappii has exceeded our expectations on all fronts - the Snappii platform provides a powerful engine but it is the team supporting the platform that makes this proposition a compelling one for the fast moving space of business applications. Thank you Snappii!

Kibwami A.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

KA INVESTMENT DOCUMENT CENTRE

Reviewed on 2017/01/04

Entry data for business and printing invoice and receipts
All the data is kept both online and offline for current and future review

Pros

keeping my company data
and view the data at anytime online

Cons

keeping company data

Allee S.

Great Features

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

What a love about this app making software is that it offered a larger selection of features that other app companies doesn't offer.

Pros

The features

Cons

They couldn't beat the price of APPYPIE

Steve S.

My experience with this EMS app has been nothing but good!

Reviewed on 2015/04/06

The pro's of this app are too many to list. We tracked this data by paper until Snappii developed an app that tracks in real time. Now I get instant reports and can provide real-time feed back to the students. Snappii stands behind their product and bugs are fixed as soon as they are reported (the only problem that we have had was when Andriod sent out an update. Snappii was on it and had it fixed ASAP).

Linda D.

The Snappii Team

Reviewed on 2014/09/24

I have nothing but positives to say about the Snappii Team. Alexandra has always responded quickly to any and all of my many inquires regarding our Finerchoice app. I had to step in and take over the fine tuning of our app when we had some staff changes and I had no idea what I was doing! Alexandra and her team helped me through it and have been my main point of contact for anything that comes up.

Damien R.

Excellent Support and Services!!

Reviewed on 2014/09/25

I have been using Snappii for the past 2 years and I am quite satisfied with their services.
Pros: Excellent features, signature capture being one of them.
Great and timely support whenever I have a question or minor issues
Very friendly staff member willing to assist however they can.
Cons: None at this moment.

Douglas P.

I think it has great potential and appears fairly easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

Pros

The builder has plenty of great tools and the drop and drag feature is great. I also like the white label dashboard.

Cons

A formal training program would be of great help to get new customers building apps quicker. I would like to have a personal trainer walk me through building several different types of apps.

Stefanie S.

Great App

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Customer support was nice to work with. I enjoyed the app. It wasn't as specific to detail as we needed but it got the job done as time went on. I would suggest getting this!

Pros

We got to custom make the app how we wanted it. It was easy to use once we worked the bugs out!

Cons

It did what we intended it to do. So I didn't dislike anything about it!

Chris K.

Decent product interface, Great Sales team, valuable solution

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

The survey function is helpful

Pros

The user interface is relatively easy to use and the instant feedback on the mobile device test app makes it quick to develop and verify everything is functioning to specifications. I like the data import function for data sets used within the application as well.

Cons

The lack of quality top to bottom training and document is a bit weak. These are critical when you do not have a call in support program. All support is provided via chat or email making the troubleshooting process take longer than a simple phone call. A bright spot is the support is helpful once you finally get connected.

Jim G.

I inherited Snappi from my predecessor.

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Ease of use, didn't require any training sessions. Field crew finds it simple to install on their cellphones.

Pros

I needed to make corrections to our info during my first week on the job. I was able to edit easily and in a short time.

Cons

I would like to change the graphic image that we use with your app on our cellphones. It isn't intuitive to me on how to accomplish this change. In fairness, I have not had much time to research a way to work this out.

Daisy P.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Overall everything has been good so far. We haven't had any real problems with the app.

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

I think the software is pretty straight forward. I have never had an associate not be nice on the phone

Cons

I wish the app offered a little more complex features. I think that right now we only have basic abilities.

Chris W.

Great to get Apps going and Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Really easy software to get used to.

Pros

Great, great product! It was really easy to organize and very easy to understand exactly what you would get and how to use it. Of course, a formal training would be beneficial but it was pretty easy to use once we got the hang of it.

Cons

Not much outside of the basic features - could use some more complex ideas. When it froze, it was very frustrating but did not take away from the quality of the product. Could be a little cheaper but the value was good.

Dallin B.

Snappii Takes a Primitive Product To Innovative Audiences

Reviewed on 2015/03/04

I wanted WWPI to reach out with technology to users of preserved wood products so I researched how to develop an app and selected Snappii to be our host and use their platform. We used excel spreadsheets with our data and they put it into the app. It is amazing what they can do and how we can take simple charts, and make it into functional lookup information for our users. The Treated Wood Guide is the first of its class thanks to Snappii. WWPI updates the charts and Snappii updates the platform when the Apple and Android updates are introduced. That way we can focus on what we do. We could not have done it without Snappii's platform, great customer support and easy to use Excel file converter.

Jorge M.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

excellent value for money, first class customer service and completely customizable.

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

Snappii offers web services integration and can be connected to companies back-end systems for a secure data transition. It can be customized 100% to meet the specific needs that are required

Pros

You can build applications in a quick way and in a shorter time than other app, since it has a very flexible platform that allows you to customize the application in different ways given that it has a powerful prefabricated construction applications and all this at a lower cost than many other app.

Cons

It crashes from time to time and needs to be updated frequently, but that is more or less standard for most applications. The application could be a bit faster, but it's not a problem. In general, working with Snappii is a good choice.

Richard M.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

I had my developer create my Snappii

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

So far not using it cuz my business is new.

Pros

The software application is portable from my phone and I can use it to book clients for my tours, check them in.

Cons

The customization is limited to certain presets available in the program. My developer had to work around it cuz it was just too complex for me to do what I needed. NOT for a novice!

Sam U.

Woohoo!

Reviewed on 2014/09/25

For a small business like us, the ability to have a basic app we can manipulate ourselves is super helpful. In fact, we're planning a big release of an updated app with better looking graphics and an updated user check-in function. It's a great way to engage our consumers with their smartphones, something we were previously incapable of doing!

The only drawback for myself is uploading excel spreadsheets to get proper data put in, but that's probably more of an organization issue on my end.... still figuring that out.

The customer service at SnAPPii is unmatched. They'll break down how to do things in a simple and digestible way. Thanks!

Brett C.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great software, if you're willing to put in the time.

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

Robust library of different functions on a smartphone or tablet.
Allows users a variety of tools to build a app that appears to be professional.
Integrates well with many common file formats

Cons

Takes tech savvy user with an understanding of basic user interfaces
Requires time consuming upkeep when changing documents
Can be difficult to integrate on iOS systems with application restrictions, could be easier to create web interfaces.

Peter B.

Great value and customer service

Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Great value, top notch customer service, and fully customizable.

Pros

Great Value! I was able to get my app built for 1/4 of the cost had I built it from scratch. And if anything happens, the Snappii team address my problems right away. It's also a very flexible platform that allows me to customize the app in a number of different ways.

Cons

It crashes once in awhile and needs to be updated from time to time but that's pretty much standard for most apps. The app could be a little bit quicker but it's hardly an issue. Overall, I'm very happy with my choice to work with Snappii

Rufina B.
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

App building platform that’s fully customizable. Saves time and money.

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

Pros

Snappii is great because we were able to build our own app in a codeless platform and even allows us to fully customize any one of their range of industry-specific, pre-made apps to suit our business needs. Managing our claims, commission, contacts, policies, and documents has been so east. Ensuring data accuracy is no longer as resource and time-consuming. The use of tablets and smartphones enables us to significantly reduce the paperwork and cuts down our costs.
Their support team is always courteous and are are willing to go above and beyond to get our issues resolved for us. They’ve been very helpful from start to finish in the creation of our app.

Cons

There have been a few misses in the customer support where it took them a while to get back to us about an issue, but that’s probably because it was a complex problem and they were still trying to find a good and acceptable resolution to it at the time. My overall experience with them though has been quite good. The platform itself has crashed a few times before, but they continue to update it.

Chad S.

An app that works how you want it to

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

Pros

Unlike other app editors, this really is a what you see is what you get experience, and like me,
you can actually get your app published, with no hidden fees. (As with any app, you will have a Google and Apple developer account, and there is small fees for these.) Snappii has an online chat for help, and the techs are very helpful (And a thank you to tech Alexandra who went above and beyond the call of duty.) Anyone who has been searching for a basic app to be created and published knows how difficult it is to find a company that will do it without a huge up front investment. It was a straightforward process for me in creating an app.

Cons

I wish i would have found Snappii earlier instead of spending a lot of money on an app that didnt work.