Load Impact Reviews

Load Impact

Automated and on-demand performance testing for developers.

5/5 (3 reviews)
Ruwani A.

It comes with valuable automation functionalities

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/16

I have woked with multiple development projects in past few years. So i have good experience with couple of nunfuntional testing tools. load impact is one of them.

Pros

Attractive user friendly user interface and simple workflow. I have used this application under multiple environments.
I have used this to test some 3rd party API's and couple of websites.
It comes with attractive automation functionalities.
Support multiple 'cl technologies'. I can execute daytoday load test executions in my local machine and complex executions with load impact cloud.I can simply automate my workflow without any delays.

Cons

It's better if they can provide cross browser testing feature with this application. Because it's better if we can execute testings with different browsers.

Chris andre D.

Easy and well done load testing tool

Reviewed on 2014/07/04

I very much like the Load Impact stress testing tool. It is very easy to set up, very easy to configure to do specific use cases and overall just a high quality tool which I can imagine can be used by anyone.

Load Impact comes with 5 free stress tests. I hit my 5$ DigitalOcean droplet with Load Impact and I managed to crash the mysqld daemon two times running at around 28 concurrent users. Load Impact very easily showed me that both memory and CPU was peaked on my box, and also precisely showed me the max concurrent users my platform would allow.

Via a chrome extension you can very easily create use case script for Load Impact. Just configure your browser to navigate through Load Impact and they will record everything you do through your own solution and create a script for it. This allowed me to create use cases specifically for some parts of my websites, e.g. for searching, navigation and more.

Pros

Incredible easy to get started
Free (up to 5 free stress tests)
Innovative and very cool proxy feature
Nice graphs and pictures
Able to spread load coming from different locations and source IP's
Has an agent you can use to pick up server data

Cons

A bit lacking help sections on the different parts of the website and tool.

Weiliang Z.

Easy to use load testing tool

Reviewed on 2011/03/01

Really easy to deploy load testing solution. Unlike software base solution, Load Impact is on demand.

Pros

On demand,
relatively cheap

Cons

Has a upper limit of 5000 concurrent users simulation