Brand24 Reviews

Brand24

Track & engage online conversations relevant to your brand.

4.7/5 (129 reviews)
Harish J.

Monitoring all the online mentions in just one platform!

Reviewed on 2018/09/18
Review Source

Pros

Firstly, what I love the most about this application is its social monitoring capabilities. If someone mentions me, across any social media, I can get to them right away and respond. Not just keeping a close watch on our brands and products, it has also helped us explore business possibilities, insights and improve conversion rates. I found the customer service to be extremely responsive and helpful. Brand24 is very user-friendly, easy to navigate and intuitive, you don’t need a lot of technical knowledge to be a pro at using it! We can compose immense and crisp reports about our brands using this application.I have had very good experience with their customer support team.

Cons

The application is quite costly, it is not affordable for a small-scale business or for personal use. I found the mobile version too difficult to use as compared to the desktop version. The searchability and analytics features, if improved could make the application perfect. I hope they upgrade the sentiment recognition feature.

Kinga O.

Social monitoring & listening at its finest.

Reviewed on 2018/05/23
Review Source

Pros

Brand24 not only can look into mentions of your brand and products but also can help you find new customers and business possibilities. Thanks to amazing customer service (really helpful support!) you can set up your own projects and monitor them in real-time. Notifications work perfect, e-mail alerts work great, reports in PDF are just so pretty that you want to send them further to your customers, without any corrections. Also, it provides with many interesting results you wouldn't find on your own.

Cons

It can be a bit complicated if you have never used it before - but onboarding process is great, customer support is really well-maintained and also there are many extra materials such as webinars and knowledge base to clarify some things for you.

Ksenia B.

Brand24 is the 1st Email I Look at daily

Reviewed on 2018/03/11

Many times I'm notified of a new link to our website before the writer who may have done a guest post on someone else's website. When I reach out to thank them, this not only starts a great conversation, but they're happy we notified them and they're more likely to mention Social Quant again in a future blog post.

Pros

Simply put, the Dashboard is good. It's ability to quickly provide a once-over look that provides a quick snapshot of everything that's going with the social media profiles I and my team are managing. Also, importantly is the competition tracking on social it also allows. This is very good!

Cons

There are a few things that can be made better. Insight generation and sentiment analysis can be much better. It would also be good for the team to consider providing support with developing negative incidence sentiment audit & analysis reports as well as social media strategic measurement & reporting framework for same client.

Ravi G.

Social monitoring is no more an issue; Thanks to Brand24.

Reviewed on 2018/08/05
Review Source

Pros

This application helps you to respond to all those who mention you online. This feature helps you to know those sites wherein you are being mentioned. There is no learning curve as such, though the appearance of all the features may confuse the users in the beginning. However, the customer support team helps a lot during the procedure. They help to keep a regular track of all the pages being managed. Their email alerts are also working brilliantly.

Cons

It is very costly. There should be a smaller price put for it so that it could be affordable for all. Also, the mobile application does not provide the same level of satisfaction as the desktop version.

6.0/10
Sia P.

It is one of the easiest and most effective social media listening tools I have used.

Reviewed on 2018/06/18

Fast results that are easy to comprehend, and customised reports that anyone could easily understand.

Pros

Easy of use, clear sections and way of operation. I like the way the summary is outlined. Also, it collects data from the past - not so many/but compared to others tools, it does a great job.

Cons

Maybe the fact that not so many user get it from the first time how to add more keywords, after their launch a project. Also, sentiment analysis not so operating in greek language.

Umang S.

Best online monitoring and tracking tool

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Before we used lot of tools but with brand24 we just have to use one tool ie brand24.

Pros

When online tracking and monitoring comes to role you need best of the best because you either don't or you use the best. This Brand24 is the best as it provide all features which a tracking and monitoring tool should have.

Cons

Only drawback is lack of tracking Devanagari script. Maybe soon they will consider to have this feature too.

Lisa S.

Loving this service! It's so easy to use and can use with their mobile app now too.

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Knowing when I am mentioned online so I can engage with others and thank them for the mentions.

Pros

I love being notified when either my brand or my name is mentioned online. It's a great way to engage with others on social media and to know when my name or brand is mentioned on other blogs or in the news.

Cons

#1 price tag. I wish their offered lower price options. I think an option would be easier for bloggers and other small businesses to participate in their software even if it had a few less options for this level.
#2 I like the mobile app but it is not as good as the desktop version. It's a little harder to use than desktop. If there was a way to be notified via phone with it - it would make it even better - probably perfect!

Dominik K.

Best software for personal monitoring

Reviewed on 2016/08/21

I use Brand24 from about a year. It's perfect for search who talk about me or my brand online. It gaves me real time alerts (at website, in mobile app and at Slack channel) when someone mentions me or my blog (including even links). I could also track interesting topics and start discussion as my brand. Privately, I use Brand24 to search rare Lego sets on auctions.

Pros

Fully customizable Slack integration!
Real time alerts
Customizable filters
Email alerts and reports

Cons

Mobile app isn't prefect, but Slack integrafion equals that - you don't need app any more :)

Łukasz O.

Can't imagine better Client Customer Service

Review Source

Pros

I have been working with Brand24 every single day for almost a year. My job is to promote the brand of accessories for mobile phones. I do PR and at the moment I can not imagine working without a social monitoring tool. Brand24 is the best tool of all I have tested so far. It's intuitive, delivers high quality results and I love it!

Cons

There is some work to do with mobile app. :) Surely the app could be a bit better, but as I know new features are coming.

Ivan B.

Fantastic, customer support is fast and reliable via chat, and it offers

Reviewed on 2018/06/22

Get informed of our brand awareness daily. Detecting most mentions via web and social media permits us to take action when needed.

Pros

Easy to use, catches most mentions via social media but also via web. Price is correct. But the best is the customer support: fast, professional and reliable. This software has a great value for money

Cons

Reports could be more detailed. Also would be great that LinkedIn mentions could be integrated as some companies have their goals on that platform.

The best Platform to Health Cheack-Up of an Issue.

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

A great experience while we using for it.

Pros

This will show the sentiment and no people react on it of events happened, We used it to take it in a different way to get the best insights. The result is much helpful.

Cons

The price in Indian perspective is not much effective it's high price.

Clement F.

Brand24 a must for any political party.

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

Pros

Brand24 is my daily bread , it gave us lots of insights on the trends , mentions, and the most influential profiles, so instead of working hard and losing time to complete a single task, we created a smarter strategy targeting key profiles and medias.

Cons

We have lots of arabic contents being grabbed , and the emotional analysis does not work on them , so we are doing this work manually .

Tevin P.

A simple to use, reliable and powerful social media monitoring application.

Reviewed on 2018/07/06
Review Source

Pros

The graphical user interface is easy to use and helps in facilitating communications with clients. In addition to helping you to keep on track about the queries and respond to the concerns related to your current products, the application helps you generate leads and acquire new customers. The customer service is highly responsive. The reporting feature is robust in that it helps you reach interesting conclusions. A glance at the dashboard would help you know which products require more promotion. You get instant notifications when your respective brand is mentioned on the social media, making it easy to catch up with the conversations. You would find tutorials that demonstrate the usage.

Cons

The application is priced high. The mobile application is not as easy to use as the desktop application.

Ramesh babu K.

Out of almost a year usage, I found Brand24 very easy to get started and use. =

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Data on social media popularity of certain persons in Malaysia was sourced through this service and it formed an important part of our overall project.

Pros

1. Can get started very fast
2. Easy to use
3. Easy to do changes
4. Extensive reports
5. UI and navigation were clear and easy to understand

Cons

1. Cannot create custom reports (by users)
2. Limited relevance on Malaysia specific data
3. No Malay language support
4. Drill down reports not available (& in general interactive reports)

Great Social Media Monitoring Service

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/08/02

Pros

With features such as mentions feed, discussion volume chart, marketing analytics, influence score, sentiment analysis,alerts, data exporting and filtering, Brand24 is a leading social media monitoring service that is tailored for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
The many aspects of this service is what makes it so great. It doesn't just focus and excel on one feature, but has a variety of them at a high level.

Cons

The main con for me would be Brand24's ability to only archive a year's worth of data. The cost adds up pretty quickly as well, but luckily I don't have to worry about it personally in our company.

Bingyi W.

Unique data collection for social media analytics

Reviewed on 2018/11/21
Review Source

Pros

I used it for making a social media influence competition report. I liked it because it offered me more detailed data and allowed me easily export data. The price is reasonable.

Cons

If have to say a con of it, I would say if it has more sophisticated keyword search logic, it would be better. Sometimes, it gave me irrelevant social posts. Also, if it could integrated with more social media platforms, it would be appreciated.

We have had a great experience with Brand 24. They help our clients with brand awareness

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Our clients gain satisfaction and are able to stay on top of their brand and respond directly to specific comments.

Pros

The reporting is clean and client facing friendly! The reporting is clean and client facing friendly!

Cons

There is no way to track or identify job posting sights. Maybe sometime in the future.

Jacqueline R.

Professional, Prompt, Easily Navigable Platform

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Great use of looking at mentions, distinguishing marketing/PR news cycles, tracking marketing growth since the beginning of my employment.

Pros

The ease of switching between looking at blogs and looking at social media mentions is really helpful. I like being able to separate the two out.

Cons

When mentions from tiny websites that are offering deals get caught up in blogs/news categories making it seem like there are more editorial mentions than in reality.

Catches mentions that other tools miss

Reviewed on 2017/10/23

Pros

Brand24 is great at catching brand mentions in technical articles, on obscure forums and other websites. It is easy to group and filter results. We manage web monitoring for multiple clients, and Brand24 lets us add more "projects" or companies compared to other tools for the same pricing tier.

Cons

Monitoring social media comments and a few other features are not available on the lower pricing tier.

Thomas P.

Best Tool For Social Listening & Brand Monitoring

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2016/08/17
Review Source

We at Usersnap are big fans of Brand24! It allows us to monitor and track social mentions of our brand, as well competitors activities.

Since using Brand24 we gained some deep insights on how and where our brand has been used. It works great for tracking facebook, twitter, blog or any other social mention. All in all, it does a pretty good job!

Pros

Easy-to-use interface with comprehensive features for tracking and monitoring important keywords and brands

Slack integrations

Cons

none - there's no real disadvantage of using Brand24, as it allows you to track keywords in the most efficient way possible.

Patricia C.

Best Solution for Social Media Monitoring and Analytics

Reviewed on 2015/06/23
Review Source

I have been working with Brand24 since their Beta version and I continue to recommend their platform to clients today without hesitation. For me, Brand24 has brought social media monitoring to a whole new level. Its sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform allows you to discover what people are saying about your brand anywhere online, in real time. Engaging in conversations about your brand or product/service category is made easy. Its sentiment analysis of online comments allows you to hop on crucial conversations, be it to respond to a dissatisfied customer or to thank another for their business. Brand24 is also a great tool for discovering new leads by identifying where a business should be promoting their products. Brand24 is hands down the best social media monitoring solution on the market.

Justyna W.

The best tool for social media monitoring

Reviewed on 2017/10/16
Review Source

Pros

Provides the daily dose of the most important data. It's easy to use. Customer service is always on duty , and You can hear that they are happy to work in Brand24. Love to call them to speak about projects, details, numbers.

Cons

That i don't have time to use it more often :) Everything else is just right for my needs, i would like page to be more colorful :)

Brand24 monitors important keywords and brand mentions of our business

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Brand24 works great and monitors important keyword and brand mentions on multiple channels.

Pros

It's super easy to use and works great. We tried several different keyword monitoring tools and Brand24 was the best price/quality ratio for us.

Cons

Some of the mentions (for Twitter especially) will get repeated and you have to manually turn them on. So far that' s the only con we found.

Deborah E.

Perfect for monitoring social conversations.

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Pros

Brand24 provides businesses with an easy to use , and cost friendly program to track,engage relevant online conversations to a business in real time. It is perfect for measuring the effect of marketing campaigns and sales.

Cons

The sentiment filter needs be improved .Apart from this Brand24 does a perfect job for our business .

Brian G.

Grood alternative to some of the more expensive tools with a much better interface.

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

Pros

- User interface is one of the best that I've seen for a tool like this.
- Easy to train others to use and simple to add new projects to.
- Very useful for social listening research with quick results across all channels for new projects.
- Good price point for what the tool offers.

Cons

- Customer service can lag significantly and needs improvement; a dedicated account manager would be ideal.
- Does not currently have the ability to drill down by specific countries or DMA's
- Needs a more sophisticated Boolean logic for specific searches.
- Results can vary widely across different tools; I'd like to see results better align with what we see in other tools.