Nexus Reviews

4.5/5 (22 reviews)
Andy S.

Great AP Solution

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

I think this software has been a tremendous time saver, as well as a great tool for accountability and the approval process.

Pros

I like the fact that it is easy to setup custom reports that are useful in gathering the data. I use this alot to gather invoices every month. I also like that the software design is very intuitive and easy to navigate.

Cons

My only issue I have ran into is browser support. I primarily use Firefox, and have noticed that when the software updates, some functions stop working properly for a while until i either reset Firefox or use Internet explorer for a while until the bugs are fixed. There always seems to be tiny issues with updates not working across all popular browsers.

Response from LOGIC NINE

Diane C.

Nexus Payables Leads Automated AP

Reviewed on 2017/06/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Nexus is an industry leading in automated accounts payable. Since implementing this platform we have improved our processes, delivered efficiencies, and decreased our processing time for invoices. The workflow-based routing on invoices enables us to easily and quickly distribute invoices to the appropriate coders and approves regardless of their physical location and has completely eliminated the "paper shuffle" and given us 100% accountability for invoices from the date of receipt to the date of payment.

Cons

Nexus works consistently to stay at the top of its sector. Custom reporting would be a valued addition to the platform.

Greg B.

AP Automation Made Easy

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

Nexus is a great paperless AP software program, which saves us time and routes invoices for approvals. The ability to search an invoice by vendor, job, account, amount, as well as other criteria is great and saves so much more time than looking for an invoice in a filing drawer. Customized workflows allows for different invoices to be routed to the proper approver, whether by entity, job, amount or other criteria. Support can be slow at times and they could keep you more informed of where a support ticket is in the process with more frequent updates. Otherwise they have all been very nice to work with. I very highly recommend using Nexus as it have become an important part of our back office systems.

Pros

Saves time and easy to find AP invoices

Cons

Support can be slow at times

Chris M.

Nexus is the Best

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

They have the best customer service. The Application is easy to use so as you add more staffing the training for the system takes no time at all. The are bery good at making enhancements that help their customer's business. We are vey happy with Nexus and have been using Nexus for over 6 years now.

Great for audit trail
Good for Company approval workflows
Cost effective
Automation of the A/P process
Save money on going paperless
More efficient approval process

Cons

None

Roberta M.

Nexus AP

Reviewed on 2018/09/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Would like to see the void option to disappear once the invoices have been posted

Pros

I like having all the information such as approval processing time right in one place. Auditors can go into nexus and see the approval codes without pulling backup.

Cons

The void button should only be available if the invoice has not been processed. Too many invoices get paid but were voided out of Nexus.

Holly R.

Colliers International Review

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

We have had Nexus for about three years now and are extremely pleased with it. I'm excited to learn more this year about some features we are not using and hopefully being able to streamline our AP process further.

Pros

It's very easy to use and with the last upgrade it has worked out many kinks in the system

Cons

Has a few quirks that if you don't know about them can lead to duplicate invoices and payments or payments from the wrong entity.

Helene V.

Nexus just keeps getting better and better

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

We have used Nexus since 2013. It was the best we looked at then and since that time, the system has been improved, updated and reworked based upon customer use and feedback. Most of the people that we work with are knowledgeable and are eager to resolve any issues. I believe Nexus to be a great partner.

Pros

ease of use and adaptability to our needs

Cons

any issue that I may have had in the past has been addressed through the changes and updates

Marlene M.

Nexus Contract Renewal

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

Patty approached me about renewing our contract with Nexus, and was extremely professional, polite and articulate about modifying and updating our contract to the terms we suggested. We are pleased with our relationship with Nexus, and look forward to continuing our relationship in the years ahead. Thank you.

Pros

Cons

extremely lengthy period of time to update/ modify the software with suggested enhancements.

Jennifer T.

Very happy long time customer

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Pros

Work flows and the functionality to lock down features so that users are only seeing what you want them to see.

Cons

No mobile app to submit invoices as of yet. Would be beneficial for our sales force to be able to scan in invoices for reimbursement. Also allowing them to code their own invoices.

Nick C.

Nexus has greatly increased the efficiency of our Accounts Payable department

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Pros

-Increased efficiency (we were able to downsize the Accounts Payable department by 50%)
-Less late fees due to bills being paid quicker

Cons

-The User Interface can be confusing, especially for less computer literate users
-Nexus can be slow to process bills received at their facility

7.0/10
Missy W.

Great Product. Great Team!

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

We started looking for a Payable integrated software for more than couple years. After many due diligence, Nexus is the one that stood out. From implementation, deployment to day-to-day support, Nexus really demonstrates what a great software company should be. We are very happy to choose Nexus to be the partner! Keep up the good work!

Pros

Easy to Use

Cons

Financial investiment

Michelle S.

Nexus

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Pros

Pretty self explanatory system, easy to use.

Cons

Certain features are a little quirky, I think they could be done better. For example, when I run a report and go to look at it, if there is something wrong and I need to rerun it I have to start from scratch to run the report again (unless I create a self service report each time, along with every other employees saved reports). Normally not a big issue, but when I need to select 20+ accounts it gets frustrating.

7.0/10
Haley W.

Makes ordering easy!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/28

I am amazed at the amount of things I’m able to do with this software, including generating reports customized to what I need to know on-site!

Pros

I love that all orders from any company can be placed from this one software application! I can also keep up with budgeting for our property, and ensure invoices are paid as well. It’s everything you need wrapped into one place!

Cons

It is difficult when first learning to use this software, but once you get it, it’s easy!

Greatly increased payables efficiency

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Greatly streamlined our AP process. I went from working 60-70 hour weeks to 40. Also improved internal controls.

Cons

Interface can take some getting used to for less tech savvy users. Using a gear as the icon to process is weird.

Kristen C.

Great company to do business with, long time user, great AP software

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Workflow process, ease of use, customer service help, streamlining of AP process, integration process

Cons

More functionality for invoicing on the go, use of a mobile app for reimbursements, need to put some more interest into non real estate companies

Greatly streamlined our AP process

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Pros

Reduced my work load from 60-70 hours a week to 40. Greatly increased our internal control viability

Cons

Interface can be a bit difficult for less tech savvy users. The gear as a symbol to progress is weird.

Haley W.

Organization of invoicing has never been easier!

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

Every vender in our company is available to invoice with the click of the button. This software insured that our company doesn't miss anything that could cost us big bucks. Everything can be easily submitted to our upper management to approve. Things get done right and get done quickly with Nexus making the process simple!

Cons

There are many great features; therefore, learning to use it takes some practice. Once you do it a couple of times you will wonder why you never used this software before to make things simpler!

Rosa G.

Best Payables Program

Reviewed on 2017/04/20

It has been a wonderful experience and has diminished our payables process tremendously. We have restructured our department because of this.

Pros

Time saving, less paper trail

Paul N.

Invoices for small companies, NOT for bigger companies with more invoice load

Reviewed on 2018/08/30
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I would not advise using this product for the price. I would stay with AVID

Pros

SaaS environment.
I have nothing else to say positive to say about the system. They truly lack any capacity in higher invoice loads

Cons

Bad integration with MRI, not always syncing.
Bad and unskilled customer service and support.
Tickets are left open for 2 or weeks more. No updates with ticket and lack of communication.
"Custom reports" are not customizeable.
Reporting is very awkward and backward for SOX compliance.

1.0/10
Ann G.

This experience has been seamless so far

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

Pros

User-friendly, easy to implement, well organized. Integrates easily with most ERP systems. Excited.

Ann G.

New to Nexus

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

I am new to Nexus Systems and I am really excited about learning all of the ins and outs of the system

Jesse E.

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2017/04/21

We have been using NexusPayables for almost 2 years now. We process over 10,000 invoices a month and have become 100% paperless in regards to processing invoices. Nexus allows our teams to be transparent and accountable for coding/approving invoices. We look forward to continuously enhancing how we process invoices with additional workflows and custom fields to meet our needs.