Esker Reviews

4.5/5 (4 reviews)
Brett R.

New to Version, Veteran User of Company

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

Esker and Whirlpool have been partnered together for 13 years. Being involved in the our recent migration from their DeliveryWare platform to Esker On Demand, I can see how that relationship has persisted over the last decade. They are quick to help and are really invested in hearing what problems we might be having or what our dreamspace is because their R&D team seem to be naturally curious to identify ways to improve and expand the tool.

Pros

Esker has been great about being able to flex to different connections methods to SAP. They are also able to customize the tool to your needs and offer more reporting capabilities than I could ever use.

Cons

New features in the past, at least in my impression, have really focused on the AP side (we use Esker for SOP), however my overall impression is that this is changing with their move to expand SOP into a full Order Management experience.

Christopher M.

Great Software for any Accounting Dept

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

Pros

Esker has been very easy to use and helpful in our accounting Dept.

Cons

I have not had any issues with Esker yet.

Katie F.

Esker is A Solid Choice for Accounts Payable.

Reviewed on 2019/05/18

Previously the entire Accounts Payable process was a hassle - receiving an invoice, manually forwarding to the invoice processing team, hoping it gets processed in a timely manner and of course the human error aspect. This eliminates virtually all of those issues! Automated process, no paper, no issues with "lost" invoices. It's simple!

Pros

We recently switched to using Ekser on Demand for our Accounts Payable solution (at the Enterprise level), and it couldn't be easier! POs are generated, then when an invoice is sent in, I get an email so I can easily review and approve. Simple as that! Very little training is needed.

Cons

I haven't encountered virtually anything that I don't like about using Esker.

6.0/10