Zoho SalesIQ

Hassle free live chat re-imagined for business growth

Mahbub A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Zoho SalesIQ is essential for online customer service

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Excellent performance with vey minimum or no issues at all.

Pros

With many suitable features for all type of businesses, specially businesses that require online presensence , Zoho SalesIQ is easy to use, affordable and essential tool to provide excellent customer service. Its customer tracking features are the most suitable for our business. We can easily reach the cross-border customers who are or were visiting our websites and can interact with them immediately. We can also find out the missed clients who visited our sites during 'off time' and can try to contact them accordingly.

Cons

Sometimes live update or notification is not working and it may not provide the actual number of visitors in the site if not reloaded.

• Industry: International Affairs

Zoho SalesIQ provides realtime tracking from ads to deals

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Zoho SalesIQ and the Zoho team provide great support to make sure we are using the Zoho products in the best ways possible.

Pros

Zoho SalesIQ allows us to real time track new users to our website from our different marketing campaigns and track the actions they take to become a new lead in our Zoho CRM and eventually become a closed sale.

Cons

We found that sometimes the ZohoSalesIQ code on our website caused loading speeds to be slower than usual. But the team at Zoho helped us work on this issue.

Sean R.

this is NOT just a chat program

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

you close deals.

Pros

so this is a chat program but also a way to mesuare site traffic and a way to capture lead data. it's pretty cool. the way we use it is we send out a mass email and then when people click the email and get on our site we can see that and we can actually call the person who is on our site in real time. This helps close deals soooo much faster and our customers like that!

Cons

The UI is pretty good but b/c there's some techy stuff going on here (more so than just a chat program) the UI can get kinds difficult to understand if/when you go to the adv settings area. the normal chat part is fine.

Neil C.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Intuitive interface and a great way to generate customer leads

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

In today's business, monitoring website visit has been increasingly important in improving business brand image, helping achieving more efficient business operation and understanding potential customers. Being able to monitor what web page customers look at also makes our marketing and technical support team more efficient. Marketing team can gather data and find our most popular products while technical support team can increase efficiency by uploading the most commonly asked technical questions.

Pros

Sales IQ has been great for my business. It has an intuitive interface and it is a great way for me to generate leads and acquire potential customers. Sales IQ gives live status of our customers so we know what website page they are reading and what products they are interested in. By knowing this information, it makes our sales team more efficient in assisting customers with their specific needs.

Cons

This may not be the issue of Sales IQ but internet issue. A few of our international customers had trouble using the live chat consistently, but this might be the issue of their internet instead of Sales IQ platform.

Anthony E.
  • Industry: Insurance

Best CRM Money can buy

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

No issues to date. Never had any major problems. Best CRM out there for the price

Pros

I think price wise its the best option. Has all the functionality one could ask for. They've partnered with all the top business functionality companies out there to sync up nicely.

Cons

It was a bit difficult for a novice user to setup but their customer service team is good at helping you out.

Mario C.

Identifying my visits

Reviewed on 2017/12/28

Pros

Zoho Salesiq allows me to know who is on my site, I can identify those who return and realize if they are investigating my business or are interested in doing business.

Cons

I think the cost should be for user packages, maybe that will help improve the purchase of small companies.

Armando S.

Excellent program to chat with our customers

Reviewed on 2018/01/11

Pros

The option to integrate it into our website is excellent, very easy to integrate and the system provides a code to do it yourself.

Cons

If you make any change to the domain name, the code does not take the changes and must be modified manually.

Priya G.

Good application to answer client queries through a live chat and keep track on website...

Reviewed on 2018/07/15

Pros

We can easily embed zoho sales iq widget in our site and interact with our live visitors. Through Zoho sales iq panel we can keep track on our site visitors, we can check information about the browser they are using to browse our site, duration they are staying on our site etc.Overall its a good software.

Cons

This is a good software. The only issue with this is sometimes the chat session initiated by the visitor does not properly show on user screen. Like the option of accept chat sometimes cause issue rest all things are good with this software.

Jeremy M.

Well Designed but Unreliable

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

SalesIQ has been useful to keep connected with our current customers and help them use the product in real-time. However the unreliability in connection issues has made it difficult to rely on this product.

Pros

The design is simple and easy to use. We have 3 operators who have never felt this product is confusing in its functionality. I also like its integration with Zoho Desk, where tickets are created automatically.

Cons

We've had serious connection issues. Our widget appears offline to customers when operators are online and not idle. Chats have come in without notification and been labeled as "missed" but over 30 minutes later. I once watched messages previously

Jacob P.

Great way to connect with your customers

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Never had any customer complaints and Zoho is always friendly when I contact them with my questions and concerns.

Pros

Great software and has lots of great features so you can connect with your customers. My customers are always pleased with their chat experience and I appreciate the Sales IQ Product

Cons

The only thing I would change for the software is to have a video option where the user can video chat directly with the chat representative and also share their screen

Elisa S.

the best sofware to know your visitors

Reviewed on 2018/03/03

Pros

It is excellent to know which country you are visiting and which section shows the most interest. You can also identify those who return.

Cons

I would like the mobile application to have a better way of tracking visitors. Better notification Sometimes I do not realize that there are visitors.

Elvis F.

Identify your visitors

Reviewed on 2017/12/16

Pros

With Zoho Salesiq I can identify my visitors and potential clients of my website. It helps me improve the quality of my service.

Cons

I would like the price to be a little more flexible, considering that there are small companies that would like to implement these types of services to grow

Jose R.

Close follow-up

Reviewed on 2018/03/03

Pros

I like to know who is returning to my website and where they spend most of their time. Additional I can offer help.

Cons

I would like this software to be bundle in a package to improve costs. I do not know how to explain a way of more automated process but then it would be like a robot.

Kary R.

Provide a better service

Reviewed on 2018/03/03

Pros

It is a complement to our vision. It allows us to provide a better service since we can identify our visitors and additional allows us to improve our informative content.

Cons

I would like to implement goals for the visitor. Daily, monthly even yearly goals would be interesting.

Eduardo Z.

Great Value - Quality chat softwate

Reviewed on 2016/11/11

Very good software, so far I have had an excellent experience, it is very simple to use and the analytics of the visits are excellent help to generate leads.

Pros

Ease of use, and visitor website analytics, free plan ti try out

Cons

a bit confusing to set up some features

Arturo J.

Love SalesIQ since it integrates well with other Zoho products

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Pros

It is really easy to customize and integrate the code in your website, it also connects really well with other Zoho products.

Cons

The administration menus are not very intuitive and before their most recent update the chat was not great looking.

Jill T.

Ok chat platform

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

I have been using this software for less than 6 months. It is fairly basic and does what you would expect it to do for a low price. There are really no frills for the basic version that we use.

Pros

It offers a nice way to communicate with customers that are on our website

Cons

It was difficult to setup. Also - I would say that the way it physically looks on our website, it does not appear trustworthy. We have gotten feedback that it looks like you would be communicating with someone overseas - rather than here in our office in the US.

Jenniffer A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great chat tool for your customers

Reviewed on 2017/12/02

Pros

This tool is one of the best out there to attend your customers. Easy to integrate to other websites by just entering the code provided in your account.

Cons

No so many options to customize it and code might give you trouble on the integrated websites. Live chat support will help you any time you need.

Ezra P.

Reviewed on 2018/09/14

Hemandra K.

Reviewed on 2017/08/24

Peter F.

Huge Bang for Your Buck (Get on the Chatbot Bandwagon!)

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

We use it every day. I love the tracking it gives our digital marketing efforts. We're in the process of rolling the chatbot out on our site and it works great. It took us a little bit of doing to figure out, but we're extremely pleased.

Pros

Very cheap (especially when factored in as part of Zoho One)

Chatbot functionality (they're a little tricky to code, but once you have it down, they're easy to set up)

Integration with CRM + Desk is glorious

Mobile app works great, so I can always respond to chats wherever I am

Cons

I wish that chatbot development was a little easier. Still, it's absolutely worth it!

Melien B.
  • Industry: Photography

Customers love our quick response

Reviewed on 2017/04/05

Salesiq is a great tool. By integration with Zoho CRM, we can quickly follow the actions of our customers and answer questions. We can see how much time the customer needs to go through the ordering process and where necessary we can customize the site. Tracking the number of visitors and the results of their visit is easy to follow. In short, a great tool for our sales department.

Cons

So far no complaints. Salesiq does what we need.

Adam H.
  • Industry: Publishing

As part of Zoho 'ONE' - very good value & functionality

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

Good, filled a need but products like FB messenger have taken their place (for us at least)

Pros

Easy to use, chat works well, clients & users seem to like it

Cons

Would be great to add different communications channels instead of having everything separate - we will be switching from SalesIQ to FB messenger as we use messenger already and it's one less channel.