Verint Reviews

Verint

Workforce optimization for customer service businesses

4.4/5 (7 reviews)
Amber C.

Best schedule software I've used

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Pros

I love the different features. I love the ribbons so we can pick up or lose the hours we want or don't want. I love the scorecard feature to see how my performance is. I really like the swap board. Everything is very simple to use.

Cons

One thing I don't like is that when we trade a shift or make another change, then the system won't let me add more hours once I've let some go. It may not be the software it may be how it is set up, I'm not sure. But, that is the only issue I have with it.

Chandra B.

Verint

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

I like how easy it is to use. I like how I can quickly request time off through our workforce management program and get a response right away. Very user friendly!

Pros

Our business has used Verint for several years, keeping track of employee hours and when they are working and/or when they will be out of the office. Verint is very easy to use. The graphs are wonderful, they make is easy to see your schedule. The scoreboards are nice.

Cons

I personally have not had any issues using it or learning the software.

Jennifer T.

Very easy to pick up and drop hours. Simple to use.

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

It is very easy to use, and the graphs are great to pick up or drop hours.

Pros

I like being able to see my schedule in a graph and use the ribbons to pick up or drop hours. It is very simple to use. The swap shift page is very easy to use and I like being able to see then shift trades by date and time. The scorecards are great once you understand them.

Cons

It does take some getting used to and it takes time to learn which settings are the best for what you are wanting to do. I have not had any real issues with using it and learning it.

Kevin U.

Easy to Understand

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

Neutral. It can be improved if it has better reporting tool

Pros

The tool is very straighforward especialky with it’s functions

Cons

The tool is usually web based and has delays

Joshua D.

Great user interface

Reviewed on 2018/11/25

Pros

User interface doesn't include too many colors, which makes it easier to ready, especially for people that are color blind. Very easy to adjust schedules.

Cons

The desktop application is a very slow program, which makes real time adherence monitoring is horrible.

The more we use it the more we like it.

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

Pros

This software really integrates everything. We use it at work in the work force management department and it has helped us to save a lot of time thanks to its integration.

Cons

I hate working only with the mouse. With this software, the keyboard shortcuts and fast work is almost null.

Dror K.