AlertFox Reviews

AlertFox

Real browser website monitoring

5/5 (1 review)
Sammantha A.

AlertFox is a very useful system

Reviewed on 2016/12/10
Review Source

I’ve been very happy with AlertFox for quite a while now. It enables me to effectively model the experience my patrons have while visiting my sites and then make effective coding tweaks based on those experiences. I like the root cause analysis for troubleshooting as well as the ability to monitor many aspects of my sites and apps. I feel very well-protected by this service and like I was effectively professionally naked before I began the free 30 day trial with this service. AlertFox makes it easy to isolate performance errors with my sites such as timeouts and crashes, and for that reason alone it is an extremely valuable tool to have. I like being able to see what my own clients see and being able to modify that experience to serve them better. AlertFox really helps me stay on top of my professional game by letting me know when things are not going as smoothly as possible, and I really recommend it.

Pros

Alert Fox can monitor any website or web app. Both external customer-facing website and business critical internal web apps.

Cons

I don`t think there is any disadvantage of this site.

6.0/10