Barcode Templates Instant App Reviews

Mckay S.

Website Essential!

Reviewed on 2019/01/18
Review Source

Pros

The easiness of creating a great working QR code is very present. This product is so easy to use and it a great product.

Cons

The UX needed a little bit of revamping. I prefer my apps to be stupid simple. I felt this app was a little more smarter than I wanted.

Redirection for lazy and automated users

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/28
Review Source

The application is easy to use, helpful at work if we use mobile devices

Pros

A useful application to encrypt files and similar items that are easy to use and available for every user

Cons

Poor application advertisement which causes little interest in it

Sean N.

Fast way to access websites

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/03/06
Review Source

Pros

The pros of using QR code creator is that you allow others to access websites at a click of a button.

Cons

The cons of using QR code creator is that sometimes the QR code is unrecognizable.

Siobhan A.

Does what it says it will do...

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/06/13
Review Source

Pros

Super easy way to turn your links into QR codes... Insert downloadable QR codes into event posters, flyers, banners etc. Easy to use, no mess no fuss.

Cons

Nothing too negative, very simple and straightforward app. Additional export formats would be useful, and the ability to test codes before export.

Functional and Underrated

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/02/04
Review Source

Pros

QR Codes are so easy to use and a functional way to blast a website or call to action by presenting a unique code.

Cons

QR Codes were in and now I feel they are less utilized and better when more people adopt them and use them.

Juanita H.

QR code

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/03/19
Review Source

Pros

QR codes are great for small business, I add the codes to my business cards and post cards! This also helps me easily get to view new sites

Cons

I don’t have anything negative to say about the QR creater. I have not experienced any issues with it

Phil A.

Top class customer service

Reviewed on 2011/06/30
Review Source

I'll be honest - this is coming from the person who provides the customer service. We have been told time and again how amazed customers are with the speed and professionalism of what we produce, and how easy we are to communicate with. So even if you are not sure about how to approach publishing a mobile website, don't be afraid. Let us help!

Pros

Its a powerful platform, backed with great human service.

Creat color qr code

Reviewed on 2014/06/26
Review Source

Java QR Code Generator library to generate QR Code barcodes in Java class, JSP, Servlet with white Barcode image background color.

Phil A.

No time? Get the QR codes you need.

Reviewed on 2011/03/02
Review Source

For anybody who needs the QR Codes that everybody is talking about, but doesn't have time to work out all the technical jargon, this app makes it easy to create just what you need.

Sayed H.