Monet Software Reviews

Monet Software

Workforce management & optimization for contact centers

4.7/5 (13 reviews)
Steven J.

All the tools for Optimal Efficiency

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Monet has given us the ability to solve our shrinkage and adherence problem. We no longer need leads to constantly monitor the break schedule as our agents can always check when their next break time is. We've also been able to better plan for any periods of high shrinkage, which has ultimately cut down on call spikes and average wait times for our callers. In addition, Monet has an excellent support team that is always ready to help. Any issues I have usually end up getting resolved the same day.
Implementation and training of the product was a breeze.

Pros

The software allows for easy forecasting and an easy generation of rosters to each forecast. It usually takes me no longer than 30 minutes to an hour to finish a new set of schedules for the agents to see. It's also easier for us to plan ahead and figure out how many agents we will need through each season. I like the platform that has been provided for the agents in that they always have access to their schedules. Never again will I have to hear "I left my schedule at work!"

Cons

Regarding the agents, I only wish a phone app or mobile site existed for Monet. I often hear that agents have trouble maneuvering the website on their mobile devices, but ultimately are able to do what's necessary.

Response from Monet Software

Monet is supported on all main browsers including Chrome, IE, Firefox, and Edge. Native mobile apps are on our roadmap as well.

Mark H.

WFM Supervisor Compassion International

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

We have appreciated our almost 14 years using Monet at Compassion International. It provided the tool we needed to grow. Monet support has been wonderful in every stage of our partnership over the years. I can tell it is important to them that we succeed. We look forward to continued growth with this Monet software.

Pros

The ability to easily forecast volumes and certain ACD queues. The ability to provide our reps with an intuitive schedule and ability to see live stats. The service is better than any vendor support, as the walked us through the roll out and training, so it was seamless from the reps to management. I don't recall having Monet go down, as it has been extremely stable. ROI has been tremendous, as our growth using this software has been smooth.

Cons

I would say the inability to tie into our payroll system.

Response from Monet Software

Monet offers open API to support payroll, HR, and time and attendance systems to support common use cases such as time card automation, PTO usage / accrual automation and employee management.
APIs included: Payroll Export API, Employee Import/Export API, and PTO API

Jesse H.

WFM Specialist, Club Med Sales Inc.

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

Monet paints a clear picture of our staffing needs. This has helped us reduce our ABA from 28% to under 3% from 2 years ago. The forecasting tool is fantastic and would recommend it to anyone!

The staff, easy use of the program and it's stability, far exceeds any expectations. I can't imagine nor want to even think about using anything else.

Pros

Monet is very easy to use and navigate through. We've had Monet for a few years now and if I do have any questions, the Monet employees are always more than willing to spend the time with me to assist. They are very patient and friendly!

Cons

Although not to necessary, it would be nice if Monet could easily interface with our payroll system.

APIs included: Payroll Export API, Employee Import/Export API, and PTO API

Crystal F.

Easy to use, great real time adherence and forecasting functions.

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

We were able to more efficiently staff our department using the forecasting tools and utilizing real time adherence with all agents.

Pros

Very easy to use, helps staff our agents where they can best be utilized most efficiently. Great real-time adherence displays, easy forecasting tools. Excellent customer service team.

Cons

The only addition I would make would be a fairness rule to assist in staffing weekends and holidays so it is fair to all employees.

Response from Monet Software

Monet is developing an all new, state of the art, scheduling engine that is targeted for an early 2019 release. The new scheduling engine will significantly expand the number of fairness rules that are supported by the Monet WFM product.

Greg B.

Great WFM solution that solved many of our Contact Center issues

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

We removed our excel based/paper/email based systems and took our KPIs to a new level. Improving RTA, decreasing OT, faster communication with agents and better reporting to the management team.

Pros

Monet makes sense. It is easy to use and get started in WFM even with a large team. With a great "paced" deployment/engagement model we moved quickly through each key component and made a difference in the company.

Cons

Using all the components of Monet, there are some non mission critical components that need more attention. We are seeing that in the next release and hoping to see that trend continue.

Keith T.

WFM review

Reviewed on 2018/08/21

We were able to Forecast more accurately and place agents in schedules to meet the forecast.
The system shows us what intervals we are short or overstaffed. From that we can report agent KPIs and empower the agent to correct their own KPIs increasing overall productivity.

Pros

Easy to use and captures many aspects of the business and empowers the agents with schedule changes and scorecards.
It has improved our business workflow by 25% or better

Cons

Support is only available during the week with no weekend support. if there is a disconnect to the data feed, nothing can be resolved till Monday.

Rochelle S.

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

My overall experience with Monet has been nothing short of amazing. I was new to our Workforce Management team, and learning Monet was a breeze. I believe I was able to use Monet with confidence in a little over a week!

Pros

The software is user friendly. The User Interface is very organized, and has fast/easy access to each section.

Cons

The only con I have with Monet is CSRs cannot withdraw their own PTO requests, once the request is approved.

Brandyn N.

Love Monet!

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Used Monet when I was part of the WFM Team at Compassion International.

Pros

Software is super easy to use and has some of the best functionality in the WFM Software industry! Forecasting is top notch within the Monet System! The interface is very professional looking and appealing.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. Every interaction with Monet customer support was top notch.

Raghu V.

Great WFM Tool and Organization

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

We are a high growth company that has implemented Salesforce as our CRM solution over the past year. As we have grown we have needed better optics specific to tracking and forecasting agent productivity from both a call and case perspective. We have had great success using Monet as our WFM solution and have seen impressive gains in our KPI’s and Service Level.

From a personal level I have enjoyed working with the Monet team. They have been good partners and been nimble in working with us as we have made process changes to our WFM strategy.

Pros

Agent interface is very user friendly; did not take much work to get agents up and running.

Cons

More a future wishlist item, but integration with SF (so one place to log in vs multiple).

Response from Verint Monet

Verint Monet does have an integration to Salesforce. You can check our solution on the Salesforce AppExchange

Joshua D.

Joshua Davis

Reviewed on 2018/10/01

The forecasting is great and very easy to use

Pros

ease of use, great value, really like the new long term forecasting feature

Cons

the PTO features, or lack there of, needs improving

Chris S.

Monet Feedback

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

Pros

Customer support is excellent. Monet team is very responsive and helpful.

Cons

No issues to report at this time - software is meeting expectations

Mark G.

Great Product with a Eager Support.

Reviewed on 2017/12/01

It gives us a better ability to keep and eye on our reps and their schedule adherence.

Pros

The software does everything we want it to do as far monitoring our schedule and the adherence of our call center reps. The support team for Monet is responsive and helpful.

Cons

It is complicated to the get the software live and working with your call center. It requires constant monitoring after it is live but that is a flaw with all Workforce Softwares.

Jade Y.

Verint

Reviewed on 2019/08/11

Pros

It's great to have the mobile version for scheduling purposes. The mobile is quick and easy to navigate.

Cons

The desk top version I think needs to be streamlined. Seems hard to navigate.

Response from Verint Monet

Thank you for your feedback. We are continually improving the Verint Monet product for our customers. To find out about new updates we've made, please reach out to our team at [email protected]

5.0/10