Honey

Social Networking and Information Sharing for Enterprises

Theresa S.

Different kind of Intranet

Reviewed on 2015/06/11

We introduced Honey to our mid-sized agency in an effort to connect and inspire employees as well as foster collaboration across the agency and our locations.

Pros

We immediately adopted directory functionality of Honey and we love to utilize the user tagging. Overall, the tool is intuitive and engaging. People adopted it fairly quickly, even senior level team members. The customer support is phenomenal from initial sales conversations through to day-to-day maintenance. Highly responsive and transparent about updates.

Cons

Honey is constantly improving. As a newer service, there are definitely features that could be enhanced, however an amazing part of Honey today is being able to have a conversation with the customer support folks and then see the changes you requested or talked about being implemented almost immediately. We have the ability to help shape the program to our needs.

Micah A.

Love Honey

Reviewed on 2015/06/11

Honey is Great! I use it every day and think its an awesome tool. It's quite useful to search for internal company information, or if you need to find out who a certain employee is. Aside from using it to find out information, it can be fun to just browse and see what type of stuff my colleagues are sharing. Overall I would recommend Honey any day of the week.

Community Building with Honey

Reviewed on 2015/06/17

We have been using Honey to help drive connections, spark engagement and build relationships in our community of 175+ people. Not only are people sharing funny gifs and photos of their beloved pets, but they are able to share real, tactical knowledge that helps them better their own companies and learn from others in the community. Honey gives everyone an equal voice, and we love that.

Pros

Beautifully designed, easy to use, outstanding customer support.

Cons

I would love to be able to schedule posts, but even without this feature, I still love the platform.

• Industry: Higher Education

The Honey you need

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

Pros

Honey help my team keep in the loop and spread information around! has been a great addition to keeping up with the ever changing environment at work ad helps keep a sense of the culture in the work place.

Cons

It was difficult to pick up first but has been a great addition to the work place

Nicole C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Employee Portal

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Overall, Honey is a great tool for you employees.

Pros

Honey is a great way to access all your employee needs. You can find your schedule, your worked hours, get you pay stubs, and more.

Cons

Most of Honey is easy to use and easy to find what you are looking for. However, sometimes there is text that is clearly not part of the layout, and it ruins the whole flow that Honey was going for.

Bridget F.

Lisa Y.

Trystin B.

Awesome.

Reviewed on 2015/06/11

As part of an ever-growing global digital agency, I can say with complete confidence that Honey has been integral in helping us maintain our universal sense of culture and communication. Whether it be a post on the state of anticipatory design, a new project's launch, or opinions on the best Michael Jackson song, everyone has the opportunity to take part in the conversation. And it makes us all the stronger for it.

Pros

Really creates a singular,open internal communication outlet despite organization's size or number of global locations.

Cons

I'd love to be able to attach calendar invites (alert-based times/dates) to event-based posts.

Honey, How I Love You

Reviewed on 2015/06/11

I click on my Honey bookmark at least ten times a day. As an admin, I find it to be the most powerful tool to spread the news about what I'm up to at work (I run events for my company), as well as respond to any questions people have, either pre-emptively or by using the comments. It's helpful for me as a directory, a crowdsourcing tool, a repository of the day's relevant topics as well as a way to survey relevant discussions over time.

Pros

Beautiful, easy, helpful, cute. It's the only work-related site/software/app that doesn't completely suck, and not only that, but is actually awesome.

Danilo N.

Great option for intranet

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

Simple yet powerful tools to create an intranet or community page to share ideas and important messages.

Pros

It has a clean and beautiful design, you can easily find everything that you want (search, birthdays, communities, likes, etc). Its text editor is simple, yet powerful. The integration with Slack is a great plus!

Cons

I cannot saw any contraries yet, but maybe it could allow us to customize the groups that we participate in folders that make sense to us.

Ken J.

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Mickey G.

We love Honey at Work-Bench!

Reviewed on 2015/06/15

Honey has been an amazing way to strengthen our 175+ person community at Work-Bench, especially when it comes to all the awesome wins, updates, happenings, gifs, and news from co-workers that don't quite merit a company-wide or team-wide email, but that everyone is interested in and wants to be in the loop in.

Pros

Ease-of-use, beautifully designed, great community building tool.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind!

Vipin C.

Honey is awesome

Reviewed on 2015/06/15

I've been using Honey since November 2014 and it's been awesome. It's our go to source for everything important happening at work and has really helped us build out our community in a fun, engaging way.

Pros

Really well designed
Fun to use
Easy to get started

Allison T.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I abolutely love Honey!

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

Pros

Honey is hands down the best software for spreading and receiving all the needed information.
It's so easy to set up and use, also quite well priced with user friendly interface.

Cons

Absolutely no negative sides to Honey!

Allison W.

Reviewed on 2016/06/29

Honey, It's Not Just For Bee's

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

Pros

This software allows me to share information with my team at a moments notice. It also allows me to keep all of my teammates in the loop and the conversation going.

Cons

It took me a little longer than anticipated to fully understand all of it's bells and whistles.

Alejandro G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Good for a start but if you're a big company, there are better options.

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

At the beginning was a good platform, however, the company grew up and it just could not give us what we needed. Only IOS app at the time we used it and was not the best app.

Pros

Good to co-work and communicate on small companies

Cons

Terrible mobile experience, responsive version experience just not the best.

Great platform for organisational-wide comms!

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

We can store and share information across five offices worldwide in a professional & streamlined way.

Pros

We use this platform to socialize our fortnightly newsletter across the company internationally. Also as a platform to publish and promote articles internally and learnings that affect people in the company, from data security updates to onboarding assets.

Cons

The usability can be confusing at time, and the search & filing function has room for improvement. Again it's a tool that needs commitment so if the organization as a whole is on-board it can work well.

John G.