Honey Reviews

4.8/5 (37 reviews)
Anton C.

Why not?

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

The program works wonderfully and is very unintrusive. It is so helpful.

Pros

The program is just a plugin that automatically finds and applies codes and promos that save you money when you check out wherever you may be, and it's wonderful. it is so lovely seeing the check out cost drop from what you saw while adding to the cart.

Cons

does not work on All sites. which is sad because when it works it REALLY works.

Jan R.

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

Pros

This is probably the best app I have ever used. If you like to save money and get rewards at the same time, it's definitely for you. I have saved quite a bit of money over the course of using it and will continue to use it when shopping for personal or business products.

Cons

I don't have anything I dislike at all. However, you need to remember to activate the app and login to get your deals and accumulate reward points.

Lauren M.

Honey Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

I love it. Honey makes online shopping that much better. I love that it just looks for ways to help me save when I am on the page. Or I can save something for later until Honey tells me it comes on sale. It just is so nice to have something to help make what I need, just a bit cheaper.

Pros

I love that it can save you deals on things you did not even know had deals. I love how it tries every coupon out there for you. I am so happy I no longer have to type the coupons in and Honey can just do it for me. I love that you can save things and have Honey watch for a price to drop. That is so nice and stress free.

Cons

I do not have anything bad to say about this software. I think it is a great tool to help people save money and start understanding that deals are out there.

Deborah O.

Great for Saving

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

It was a little confusing that I had to install the honey and keep it on the "dashboard" of my browser at first, but after I downloaded it, it was super accessible and it automatically works.

Pros

What surprises me about Honey is that many people don't seem to use it. When I mention it to friends or acquaintances that I sometimes get food for much cheaper than usual, they are often surprised. Although it may be basic and obvious, what I like the most about this app is that it inks me to coupons and deals that are catered to the things that I am interested in buying. The fact is, I'm going to ultimately buy these items/services anyways, so why not save in the process? This is what I love the most about Honey.

Cons

What I like least about Honey is that it doesn't seem well calibrated to foreign items. Sometimes, I like to search for jewelry or general beauty products that I can only buy online because they aren't sold in the US. Unfortunately, Honey doesn't seem to have offers for these foreign items, but hopefully when more people use Honey more it will eventually expand.

Honey, It's Not Just For Bee's

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

Pros

This software allows me to share information with my team at a moments notice. It also allows me to keep all of my teammates in the loop and the conversation going.

Cons

It took me a little longer than anticipated to fully understand all of it's bells and whistles.

Trystin B.

Awesome.

Review Source

As part of an ever-growing global digital agency, I can say with complete confidence that Honey has been integral in helping us maintain our universal sense of culture and communication. Whether it be a post on the state of anticipatory design, a new project's launch, or opinions on the best Michael Jackson song, everyone has the opportunity to take part in the conversation. And it makes us all the stronger for it.

Pros

Really creates a singular,open internal communication outlet despite organization's size or number of global locations.

Cons

I'd love to be able to attach calendar invites (alert-based times/dates) to event-based posts.

Allison T.

I abolutely love Honey!

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

Pros

Honey is hands down the best software for spreading and receiving all the needed information.
It's so easy to set up and use, also quite well priced with user friendly interface.

Cons

Absolutely no negative sides to Honey!

Honey, How I Love You

Review Source

I click on my Honey bookmark at least ten times a day. As an admin, I find it to be the most powerful tool to spread the news about what I'm up to at work (I run events for my company), as well as respond to any questions people have, either pre-emptively or by using the comments. It's helpful for me as a directory, a crowdsourcing tool, a repository of the day's relevant topics as well as a way to survey relevant discussions over time.

Pros

Beautiful, easy, helpful, cute. It's the only work-related site/software/app that doesn't completely suck, and not only that, but is actually awesome.

Great platform for organisational-wide comms!

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

We can store and share information across five offices worldwide in a professional & streamlined way.

Pros

We use this platform to socialize our fortnightly newsletter across the company internationally. Also as a platform to publish and promote articles internally and learnings that affect people in the company, from data security updates to onboarding assets.

Cons

The usability can be confusing at time, and the search & filing function has room for improvement. Again it's a tool that needs commitment so if the organization as a whole is on-board it can work well.

Coupon savior

Reviewed on 2019/04/14

Pros

A friend of mine just recomended this extension since im looking for some good deals on amazon and Im amazed by how easy it is to use. I had to create a new account, but its worth it. The extension finds coupons for you whenever you are at checkout and tells you which is the best deal.

Cons

Im told they collect a lot of information from your account and shopping activities and that makes me a little uneasy, but as I read, they dont give the information to third parties, so it should be fine

Theresa S.

Different kind of Intranet

Review Source

We introduced Honey to our mid-sized agency in an effort to connect and inspire employees as well as foster collaboration across the agency and our locations.

Pros

We immediately adopted directory functionality of Honey and we love to utilize the user tagging. Overall, the tool is intuitive and engaging. People adopted it fairly quickly, even senior level team members. The customer support is phenomenal from initial sales conversations through to day-to-day maintenance. Highly responsive and transparent about updates.

Cons

Honey is constantly improving. As a newer service, there are definitely features that could be enhanced, however an amazing part of Honey today is being able to have a conversation with the customer support folks and then see the changes you requested or talked about being implemented almost immediately. We have the ability to help shape the program to our needs.

Brean W.

Honey Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/05
Review Source

Pros

Honey is a quick and easy way to find discounts and coupon codes on my favorite shopping sites including amazon! It’s so simple to use! Just a click of a button and you have instant savings!

Cons

The only con I have found on Honey thus far is that it does not work on mobile devices. I do a lot of shopping from my phone so it is a little disappointing that I have to use a computer in order to use the app.

Anne B.

Awesome for saving $$$!

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Pros

LOVE the Amazon integration--you can see in seconds if the item you're considering is the best deal (or even the best time to buy). Plus it adds promo codes to any websites with just a click of a button. No more googling for that stuff!

Cons

Great for saving money on the front end, but their points/rewards (honey gold) has too high of a redemption rate--I may never be able to cash out!

Micah A.

Love Honey

Review Source

Honey is Great! I use it every day and think its an awesome tool. It's quite useful to search for internal company information, or if you need to find out who a certain employee is. Aside from using it to find out information, it can be fun to just browse and see what type of stuff my colleagues are sharing. Overall I would recommend Honey any day of the week.

Lauren P.

It's pretty good

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

I really enjoy using Honey because it's so easy to use and free, and often is helpful to get some cost off things you were going to pay for anyway. However, I wish it would work more often than it does.

Pros

I like how it can save you money sometimes and runs so many coupon codes without me having to go searching for them.

Cons

Often the coupon codes don't work, so you don't save money.

Love saving money with honey

Reviewed on 2019/01/04
Review Source

Pros

Any software that saves a user money is amazing, and this is truly the best. I love setting alters and reviewing pricing history.

Cons

Few issues I have had is that if the website you are on isn't a major site like Amazon or Walmart, there likely aren't any coupon codes. Also, really wish there was an app for cellphones.

Matthew S.

Money Saver!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Saved me hundreds of dollars

Pros

Add it and forget it. It does all the work of finding savings for you!

Cons

Sometimes it takes a little long to find the coupons

Jessica G.

Honey saves you money

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

The add on doesn't slow down your computer. Very easy to use.

Pros

Honey is great. When you are shopping and go to checkout honey will go through all available coupons to save you money. Honey also checks for cheaper prices.

Cons

Nothing. Honey is great. Doesn't have any issues really.

Mickey G.

We love Honey at Work-Bench!

Reviewed on 2015/06/15
Review Source

Honey has been an amazing way to strengthen our 175+ person community at Work-Bench, especially when it comes to all the awesome wins, updates, happenings, gifs, and news from co-workers that don't quite merit a company-wide or team-wide email, but that everyone is interested in and wants to be in the loop in.

Pros

Ease-of-use, beautifully designed, great community building tool.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind!

Alejandro G.

Good for a start but if you're a big company, there are better options.

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

At the beginning was a good platform, however, the company grew up and it just could not give us what we needed. Only IOS app at the time we used it and was not the best app.

Pros

Good to co-work and communicate on small companies

Cons

Terrible mobile experience, responsive version experience just not the best.

5.0/10
Chris B.

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Honey helps you find better deals for items you were already going to buy. It's great!

Pros

All you have to do is add honey to your browser and it automatically gets you deals for your online shopping.

Cons

There is very little to dislike about Honey.

Elena V.

One of the best extensions ever

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Pros

Honey makes online shopping a blast. It takes the work out of searching for discounts and notifies me when I have a potential discount available. I love it.

Cons

No cons with this one of the best extensions I've used.

Sweet tooth

Reviewed on 2018/10/10
Review Source

Pros

I love honey because it saves me money. Quite frankly it helps me during online shopping which I love to do.

Cons

No cons here. There are competitors but I always have this plug in installed because its worked the best

Vipin C.

Honey is awesome

Reviewed on 2015/06/15
Review Source

I've been using Honey since November 2014 and it's been awesome. It's our go to source for everything important happening at work and has really helped us build out our community in a fun, engaging way.

Pros

Really well designed
Fun to use