Honey Reviews

Social Networking and Information Sharing for Enterprises

4.9/5 (10 reviews)

Honey, It's Not Just For Bee's

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

Pros

This software allows me to share information with my team at a moments notice. It also allows me to keep all of my teammates in the loop and the conversation going.

Cons

It took me a little longer than anticipated to fully understand all of it's bells and whistles.

Allison T.

I abolutely love Honey!

Reviewed on 2018/11/29

Pros

Honey is hands down the best software for spreading and receiving all the needed information.
It's so easy to set up and use, also quite well priced with user friendly interface.

Cons

Absolutely no negative sides to Honey!

Celena D.

Thank you Honey!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Honey allows you to apply the best discount (that you didn't even know existed) instantly, saving you money. It doesn't get better than that. Also can see a benefit for business looking to purchase products for engagement (giveaways, contests), increasing overall profit.

Pros

The savings! Honey saves the 10 minutes you spend googling for coupon codes (that are most likely already expired) and automatically applies the coupon that saves you the most money. I love that when I'm on a shopping cart page, Honey pops up and lets me know what I can save a few bucks.

Cons

I have no complaints with Honey. I use it for my own personal shopping and have saved both time and money.

Great platform for organisational-wide comms!

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

We can store and share information across five offices worldwide in a professional & streamlined way.

Pros

We use this platform to socialize our fortnightly newsletter across the company internationally. Also as a platform to publish and promote articles internally and learnings that affect people in the company, from data security updates to onboarding assets.

Cons

The usability can be confusing at time, and the search & filing function has room for improvement. Again it's a tool that needs commitment so if the organization as a whole is on-board it can work well.

Sarah G.

Great find

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

Overall I think it is a useful tool for people on a budget.

Pros

I can provide my clients with ways to save money on durable equipment

Cons

It doesn't give enough discounts and makes the computer run slowly.

Alejandro G.

Good for a start but if you're a big company, there are better options.

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

At the beginning was a good platform, however, the company grew up and it just could not give us what we needed. Only IOS app at the time we used it and was not the best app.

Pros

Good to co-work and communicate on small companies

Cons

Terrible mobile experience, responsive version experience just not the best.

5.0/10

The Honey you need

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

Pros

Honey help my team keep in the loop and spread information around! has been a great addition to keeping up with the ever changing environment at work ad helps keep a sense of the culture in the work place.

Cons

It was difficult to pick up first but has been a great addition to the work place

No brainer to have

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Pros

Honey is great. It is not intrusive at all, and only makes itself available when you can use it.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of anything to complain about.

Allison W.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2016/06/29

Never seems to find savings

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Overall I don't like it much, doesn't seem to work

Pros

I try to use this when buying for our office various things, and it almost never finds me deals. I think it's a scam.

Cons

I never find deals on anything when I attempt to use this, and I've even been able to find deals the old fashioned way that this software can't

5.0/10