WorkForce Suite Reviews

4.6/5 (5 reviews)
Samantha R.

Timesheet Management for Large Organizations

Reviewed on 2018/10/24

Pros

Easy to manage employees timesheets throughout a large organization.

Cons

I wish there was a function where you could pull up punches for a store automatically like you can pull up via EE# instead of having to download an Excel spreadsheet to retrieve the data.

The automation rocket

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

This is lovely for follow ups and group texts and emails. Powerful tool and I was able to use it for the best of its ability for that same purpose and automations were great as well. Helpful tool in Sales

Pros

I loved the fact that I can send group texts and emails in a blast to many people as if I emailed it specifically to them with the [name] tag etc. Helps a lot.

Cons

I don't like the mess that the software it is and there is truly a learning curve and it was quite quirky in the way it worked.

Kat H.

Payroll /Hr support

Reviewed on 2016/10/26
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

user friendly, adaptable to change, managed GL accounts, tracked attendance, time off,

Pros

overall good in every aspect

Cons

difficulty adding missed punches, especially with 3rd shift employees, trying to keep straight if it were negative or pluses to balance out

5.0/10
Richard M.

EmpCenter by Corporate Choice

Reviewed on 2015/04/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

EmpCenter by Corporate Choice

Pros

It provides an official timekeeping area to prevent violating fatigue rules.

Cons

It is labor intensive to enter small changes in covered worker hours. Our clerks complain that it is not easy to add someone under a specific supervisor's queue

Jennifer T.

Workforce Suite

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/09/23

I had an overall good experience with Workforce suite.

Pros

I enjoyed using workforce suite. I used the website when I applied for a job. The website seems to be easy to use and navigate. There are different tabs for organizing.

Cons

I didn't find any issue with the software.