Workpuls

Workforce Productivity and Analytics Software

4,4
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great team and project tracking tool

Reviewed on 2020/05/16

It actually improved team’s productivity and performance.

Pros

It is simple to use, both for the admin and for the team. The tracking tool is easy to understand and it is very light.
It is possible to see what the team is doing and measure how much time they are spending in each project.

Cons

I cannot see any cons in this software. Trial period could be a little longer, but luckily was enough for me to test and purchase the paid plan.

Nolan F.

WorkPuls helped us to ensure that our remote employees are actively working!

Reviewed on 2017/07/30

Pros

We can see screenshots of their computers - which is great proof of work. I would recommend WorkPuls to anyone who has remote workforce.

Cons

Limited number of screenshots of only 20/per hr, more screenshots would better help with this, we will await updates.

Milan M.

Great tool, extremely easy to use. Saved me money

Reviewed on 2015/04/14

I am using it now for 2 months in my IT company and it is truly time saver cause it pinpointed few habits that cause couple of my employees to waist time. Helped me a lot to understand their routines and rearrange schedule to best fit their needs. As a result we shortened our project submission time and i am overwhelmed.
Recommended, definitely a winner !

Marko C.

Exactly what i needed. Inside man that oversee my office even when I am not around

Reviewed on 2015/04/20

For me as a small size business this is really helpful. Beside we were able to find the roots of time wasting we also manage to organise training for apps that our employees use most frequently. They are now able to finish their tasks up to 50% faster. Now I can leave office and don't have to worry what is going on in there.

Ivan G.

some revealing facts

Reviewed on 2015/07/10

I am using it for 3 weeks now and I am really surprised what we haven't realize before. Excel is used almost as all other productive software so we had to organize additional training for our people.

Marko S.

Great tool

Reviewed on 2015/07/08

Tracking time for us is really important. WorkPuls gives us new insight that we always wanted but didn't know it is possible. Imagine knowing exactly how much time is spent where in real time.

Ivan B.

Great Insight

Reviewed on 2015/07/15

This app really shows how our management decisions impact on employees' productivity, which is useful if you want to have constant interactions with your workers. This also help us evaluate some decisions.

Pros

Ease of use and accurate data.

Cons

Nothing I could think of right now.

Milos K.
Industry: Fund-Raising

Great lightweight productivity tracking tool

Reviewed on 2015/07/10

For us in outsourcing team it is really important so we can keep track of our time and compete with each other. We use WorkPuls like competition dashboard and self improvement tool!

Pros

Really accurate, intuitive, modern and lightweight

Cons

Requires internet connection

Vladimir A.

Great app with little minus

Reviewed on 2015/07/14

It is really great software, but we are missing comparison between people in deeper level.

Kane T.

Rating only

Gaye T.
Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Workpuls is a great time tracking app with low cost

Reviewed on 2021/01/03

Pros

They provide highly advance time traking features for an affordable price.

Cons

Customer support is not fast to return to cases and trial period is low.

Laura M.
Industry: Construction

Workpuls fulfilled all of our wants and needs in a time tracker after trying several others.

Reviewed on 2017/07/28

We are able to manage employee time without a problem. We save piles of management time.

Pros

Workpuls has included all of the features that will not only assure an employer that they are only paying for time productively worked, but also that employees will be assured that they are not losing out on any of their hard earned minutes.
We have found Workpuls to be the most accurate time tracker with the ability to customize Idle time outs as per how your employees work. The Desktop agent can run with as little interruption as you choose, from no employee interaction, to very simple start and stopping the tracking of their time.
The combination of Screenshots and the ability to categorize apps and websites by Productive, Neutral, or Non productive, is a great tool to ensuring that you are getting the productivity that you hope for from your staff, as well as allowing analysis to see how your company could operate more efficiently maybe.
We also very much like that employees are able to see their screenshots, as well as apps and websites visited throughout their day. This is also a great tool for them. Some employers may also appreciate that these features are optional. You can choose to, or not to allow your employees different permissions & privileges.
Workpuls has done an outstanding job in the way of thinking of everything. Although there is always something that you wish for, that one app has that another does not, I have yet to find anything missing from Workpuls that I can't live without. They're customer service is impeccable!

Hugo C.
Industry: Computer Software

Excellent way of boosting productivity and understanding our team

Reviewed on 2015/07/15

Workspuls allows me and my managers to understand productivity patterns and bottlenecks. By using easy we could easily track which employees are the most productive and which were the apps and websites that promote productivity loss in the company. We used this mechanism to promote the most productive employees and now everyone is in a rush to be product and to deliver more in less time.

Pros

- Easy to use (no need of special training)
- Easy to follow each employee and department and compare them
- No more time wasted running through office checking which activity each employee is doing
- Enhanced productivity of the team
- Support team promptly helped me to made custom configuration to bypass my proxy rules

Cons

- Does not have an agent for Mac yet, but the excellent support team told me it will be available soon :)

Andjelka D.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Simple and useful software, easy to use and great value for the money

Reviewed on 2017/07/26

In general, WorkPuls is pretty intuitive for our management, allows team leaders to manage their own departments, and let employees fill in their own time spent on meetings and workshops - all at a reasonable price point so it's a decent value. The support responded to all my questions quickly and added some of my ideas into the product.

Pros

Cons

Not any so far, it is cheap, offers a lot of analytics and features, constant adding new features and responsive support.

Kashif R.
Industry: Photography

Extremely efficient and Bug Free time tracking software

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

More efficiency in the company

Pros

Extremely easy to use and you get a personal demo from them before you start the trail. These customer service is very prompt and amazingly responsive. Ive never had to wait for long to receive the reply. They are open to receive feedback about their product and always willing to improve.

Best feature that i like about it is the realtime view where i can get see what all everyone is doing at a particular time. Our company efficiency has increased immensely after this

Cons

Couple more features could be added like a better email update which they have promised to add soon. They could also give more t trail time but they always extended my trial period when i asked for more time.

Zoja K.

Easy to use and love

Reviewed on 2015/04/14

WorkPuls is an awesome tool to measure overall performance and to realize when the time is being wasted.
I use it to try and improve my motivation and management techniques.

David G.

Workpuls

Reviewed on 2015/07/15

With WorkPuls I realised how much time I am spending on email. It is fascinating, at one point I asked my self is it actually productive?

Michael S.

Right on the money

Reviewed on 2015/04/19

The app does what it advertises, we've experienced instant results in terms of focus in the team

Maja S.
Industry: Design

Great app

Reviewed on 2015/07/13

We located with ease the rotten apple in our basket with this tool. Others employees started to act much more responsibly when they saw we enforced WorkPuls

Kimberly H.
Company size: Self Employed

Perfect for small business and freelancers

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Very good. It lacks a few features but they price they advertise is the price you pay. No hidden cost written in size 2 font. Support was quick to reply. This is the service I decided to use.

Pros

It's easy to use, offers lots of information. You can have projects and put in the cost of the project so this tracks the hours and what the bill needs to be. It has both admin and user control panels and I got great support for my questions.

Cons

It's lacking a few features. I'd like to be able to attach website urls to projects. It needs sortable reports which you can export.

Nad L.
Industry: Real Estate

Great software at fair price

Reviewed on 2019/03/12

Pros

I have tried using different solutions for employee monitoring, but workpuls.com is probably the simplest and the most flexible one. I managed to track all the tasks that were taken during the project, to better define bottleneck activities and to improve our overall efficiency.

Cons

There are still some minor problems with categorization, but their customer rep adjusted the solution to our own needs.

Jelena M.

WorkPuls Review

Reviewed on 2015/07/13

It helps a lot to get the insight of the company and its employees regarding the time when people come to work, how long they spend their time at their workplace and also what they work on during their working hours.
Good thing about WorkPuls it that it is very convenient and easy to use. The disadvantage might be a short trial period.

Kosta B.
Industry: Medical Practice

Cool app

Reviewed on 2015/07/13

Very useful. I changed my old app for this one and it's working great.

Pros

Very user friendly, simple to use and practical.

Cons

No cons so far. Nice app.

Judah H.

Project Estimates

Reviewed on 2015/07/21

I love seeing our time against estimates, it will be very useful for estimating future work.