EverString Reviews

EverString

Predictive analytics & lead scoring platform

5/5 (4 reviews)

Prioritize and engage your best potential clients

Reviewed on 11/30/2018

Pros

Everstring has allowed us to prioritize the best leads in our database and to inform us what other companies would be best to reach out to that would benefit from our solution. It has been one of the few solutions that has significantly improved our revenue generation.

Cons

No cons for Everstring. The team is there to support, open to feedback, and on their game developing and providing additional value showing they care about their customers.

Everstring helps you search for and sell to qualified prospects.

Reviewed on 3/15/2018

I am able to sell to the most qualified prospects, not wasting my time on organizations with no use case, or ones I don't have the leg-up of referencing similar current clients.

Pros

The search engine easily allows me to search for companies I have sold to previously or had great success with, and then find similar organizations to. This gives me the advantage to referencing their competition, and telling a story as to why this my technology is valuable and impactful in their space.

Cons

This tool can be a little confusing to learn how to use, largely because there are so many ways it can be used. The training put on my the Everstring is very helpful, though.

Nevertheless, there will be a bit of a learning curve with this software, but if you want to engage in account-based selling, this is a phenomenal tool.

7.0/10

Great prospecting tool to find qualified companies similar to your current customers.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 3/29/2018

Great prospecting tool for BDR and AE teams.

Pros

I use Everstring to search for similar companies that I have recently demo'd or sold to. They will show me a list of companies that I can then prospect and fill up my pipeline with.

Cons

It can be a little hard to get familiar with and trained to utilize Everstring the best you can. Some of the data can also be outdated.

This was very interesting software and could be helpful to streamline your audience/target.

Reviewed on 3/14/2018

Pros

We really liked the audience platform. As a non-profit it helped us to streamline our marketing to new and targeted audience. We also enjoyed the analytics. We were using a combination of analytic sources but this helped us really hone in on our audience.

Cons

It was a little bit intimidating to use at first but once our team learned the terminology and how it would benefit us it was less intimidating to use.