BRIDGE

LMS, Performance Management, & Peer-Peer Video Learning

New User Review of Bridge

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

I'm a new user to Bridge. We've been using the portal since September 2018. The ease of use and ability to quickly create a course are important to us and Bridge delivers. The training and support have been great. Though the functionality for editing within Bridge is basic, it has met our needs and is the platform we will use to host our education portfolio.

Pros

The portal is easy to use. You can easily create a module and publish a course. The video editor is great for dropping a video into a course.The support is great - they work to help you succeed.

Cons

The editor for text is very basic - there are not many features built into the system. There is no way to create a library of media within Bridge. Would like to see fonts built in - or a way to select a google font from within Bridge.

Response from Instructure

Hello,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear Bridge has been a good solution for delivering training courses.

We are always looking for feedback to improve our products. Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit feature ideas, support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Also, check out our Learning Center for hundreds of free articles, whitepapers, webinars & e-books:

Cassie D.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Bridge Sets You Up For Success

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Bridge has helped our organization improve communication regarding required trainings and timelines for completion. We were using excel sheets for tracking that took exorbitant amounts of time. With Bridge, all that tracking is now automated and we have more time to focus on course development and employee engagement.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The course builder is simple and clean. The automatic reminder emails are very helpful for employees and managers.

Cons

There are a few things that I would tweak if given the opportunity: display the steps in a program when you open up the program on the author page - currently you must edit the program to see the different steps. It would also be really helpful if there was an option to take attendance for each day of a multi-day live training.

Response from Instructure

Hello Cassie,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is easy to use for your team!

Those are great suggestions! You can submit new feature requests by joining our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com.

• Industry: Medical Devices

Easiest Learning system I have ever used

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

Great! Their support is fast and readily available. They are always kind and always willing to demo anything for you. They are available by chat, email or a virtual meeting. I have used all 3 depending on how busy I am. They won't stop helping you until your problem has been resolved.

Pros

It is simple! I love that Bridge offers continuous courses on how to navigate, but they set it up so you can dive right in with out even asking for help.

Cons

There are a few clicks to get back to the main screen you want, but I make it easy and keep several tabs open.

Response from Instructure

Hello,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is the easiest LMS you have ever used!

Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can stay up-to-date on new features, submit support tickets, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users!

Daniel G.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

An LMS for the modern learner

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Pros

Bridge is very simple and easy to use. Users seem to understand how to use the environment intuitively. It's designed not to need a mobile app because it's so adaptive. When you get the package with perform, you are able to plan and coordinate one-on-ones with your supervisor and sent agendas. It also helps you see how long it has been since the last one-on-one. Authoring courses are really easy on the site. SCORM uploads are simple and Bridge seems the best at backward compatibility with SCORM files.

Cons

While Bridge works really well on tablet devices, it's not as good on a phone. The adaptive design is very responsive on most devices, but seems to overlap a lot on a phone screen.

Julye C.
  • Industry: Accounting

LMS

Reviewed on 2019/02/18

Pros

The ease of use for an admin and the learner

Cons

Wish there were folders in the author library so it was easier to sort

Response from Instructure

Hello Julye,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are always looking for feedback to improve our products.

Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com to submit new feature ideas.

Kerra S.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

The LMS is easy to implement and use.

Reviewed on 2017/05/08

Pros

The ease of use for the authors and admins is a huge plus. The users enjoy it, and it has been simple for them to learn. They like having the information at their fingertips, and it is so easy to use that they have adopted very quickly. The support team for implementation was great, and the continuing support team is phenomenal. Whenever I have a problem or question, there is great documentation to reference, and if I can't find documentation for it, there is a great support team available on Chat. They have been helpful in solving problems and in consistently following up when needed.

• Industry: Architecture & Planning

Bridge learning is LMS at it's best!

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Ease of use, integration, simplicity, robust reporting

Pros

This software is so easy to use and the functionality is great. Not only is it easy to administer learning, but it's incredibly easy for learners to access and use the software. What I like most about this software is the modern look and feel of the platform.

Cons

The dashboard can be a bit confusing at times for the learners, so that requires a little bit of assistance.

Missy J.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Review of demo

Reviewed on 2016/12/01

At this point I have only demo'd the product, but the Bridge system seems very easy to navigate and work in.

Pros

Simple and easy to maneuver through. I feel end users would be able to learn the system very easily.

Cons

Bridge is new and there is some functionality not there yet. I think this functionality would be developed in the future, I just don't know what their time frames are like.

• Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Powerful LMS tool!

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Excellent learning software, I'm a really big fan!

Pros

I really like how easy it is to not only consume trainings, but also create them. There are several tools to help learners learn (surveys, quizzes, etc).

Cons

I suppose its the nature of sequential learning, but it follows a specified story/journey where you can't easily jump around to different topics while in an active session.

It is a good quality LMS for corporate training.

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

This LMS is really useful if you are in the corporate learning management business. It categorizes your users using lots of filters. It could be integrated with ERP and CRM infrastructure which is super useful for corporations. But the best feature may be the analytics it could bring. And it is cloud-based!

Cons

Its UX is not so great, a bit confusing at some points. Management could be tricky. It only supports English language.

Carlos L.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 2016/11/07

I can see the potential in learning by using this program.

Michael A.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great for professional development

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

My department in particular wants to deploy instruction throughout the year, and make it high-quality, and that's exactly what we've been able to do.

Pros

A lot of software for online learning is geared toward students, which makes it difficult to do for a company for professional development. Bridge specifically is built for professional development, which is made it easier for us to implement (instead of shoehorning a student-focused piece of software). They are also pretty responsive to community requests for new features.

Cons

Classes that aren't assigned to a particular learner (i.e. optional ones) go in the Learning Library, but searching is difficult unless you know the class title or the class creator has put some good tags to make it more searchable.

Rachel F.

Bridge

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

I really liked it when I had the opportunity to use it. Since my company merged, less focus has been put on the internal knowledge programs. But I believe once the waters settle, we will get back into the internal knowledge programs.

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate. I like learning from the cartoons and it simplifies sections of interest.

Cons

Sometimes the classes on my bridge account are not offered. This is more of a personal work problem than the software itself because my company hasn't paid for that particular subscription.

Response from Instructure

Hello Rachel,

Ramya S.

Great user experience & customer support - minimalist design

Reviewed on 2019/02/16

I have been using Bridge for entrepreneuriship upskilling in a blended mode & find it easy to use as a course author. Learners have minimal learning curve and it is mobile friendly too. The Programs and Live Trainings features allow us to create blended curriculum, which is extremely important for us.

Pros

- Ease of use (for a learner)
- Great UI and UX
- Supports Blended Learning use cases

Cons

- Insights & asnalytics are not sufficient & not much raw data is available for customized dashboards

Response from Instructure

Hello Ramya,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is easy-to-use for your team & works well as a blended learning solution!

Murray H.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Bridge to your organisation learning needs

Reviewed on 2019/02/24

Pros

Bridge's functionality and its usability for the design of online learning makes the role for administrator easy for RA to deliver:
- Compliance training
- Training and assessment of Nationally Recognised Training
- Social learning

Our learners appreciate the interface and simplicity when using the system. Bridge's community is also an asset when seeking assistance to enhance your organisation's knowledge of the system.

Cons

The improvement our organisation has requested is the questioning features to assist our learning strategy in delivering content to our staff.

Response from Instructure

Hello Murray,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that Bridge is a good solution for compliance training & is easy-to-use for your admins!

Thank you for providing recommendations on how to make Bridge even better. We suggest that you submit your feature requests through our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com.

Monica C.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Bridge is a great LMS!

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Bridge is a great lms system and is very user friendly. They have a great customer service team and do a great job of following up when you have questions.

Pros

I like how easily you can assign training contant based on groups and positions.

Cons

I would like for there to be a better way to organize the learning library. I also would like for their to be a way to have certain levels of permissions enabled for authors. Right now, any author can see anything already created in the learning library.

Response from Instructure

Hello Monica,

Thank you for your review of Bridge! We are happy to hear that it is a good solution for your training needs.

Those are great suggestions! Join our community at https://community.bridgeapp.com. You can submit product feature requests, access free trainings, and connect with other Bridge users.

Wendy M.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Manager of Education Programs

Reviewed on 2016/10/28

Bridge is a wonderful LMS for an organizations looking to certify employees and members. We gained the most from Bridge once we were "bridged" over to their education based LMS, Canvas. Canvas has all the simplicity of Bridge but is now able to support our students and members that are enrolled in our education courses.

Pros

Simplicity and clean layout

Cons

The lack of comprehensive grading capabilities.

Hayden A.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Bridge is great for large teams

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

Learned a lot through the courses I have taken and I love that it is standardized across my org so perfectly.

Pros

I love how Bridge will track progress so seamlessly and save where you are at in any given course. The UI is clean and user-friendly so I give it an overall thumbs up.

Cons

At times I would be asked to repeat a step in a course that was already passed. This may have been a user error on my part.

Response from Instructure

Hello Hayden,

Thank you for your review of Bridge!

We are happy to hear that Bridge is a good solution for your team over at Lucid! If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team.

Also, we recently released an E-Book: The 10 Essentials For Winning Employee Development. Check it out here:

Michelle D.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewing Bridge Software

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Pros

An awesome software to use. I can view it through the mobile phone which I can view anytime and anywhere.

Cons

Maybe the dashboard looks complex for a beginner but I know that on the future update, it will be fixed.

Bridge Review

Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Pros

I like that Bridge keeps all our training results in one place.

Cons

I don't like that you can't tab between fields, and you can build your own reports.

Response from Instructure

Hello,

Brittany U.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Not a pretty interface, not a lot of options or usefulness

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

Sometimes I get assigned a course by accident and can't get rid of the notifications that I'm "late" on completing something I shouldn't have to take in the first place! I don't like that the administrator has to control everything within this software to get anything real done.

Pros

I like that you are able to use this platform to distribute learning tools to large groups of people and that they are all able to complete the training on their own time and on their own devices.

Cons

I don't like the user interface, it seems almost too simple (very bare). Also, it's hard to assign and un-assign courses to individuals within the organization.

• Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Learning Tool

Reviewed on 2018/08/05

Pros

I like how clean and straight forward it is.

Cons

I dislike nothing noteworthy about this software.

Matthew M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Setting up demo and explanation of features and how to use them was great.

Reviewed on 2018/07/26

Pros

How easy it was to navigate through and all of the features that Bridge had to offer. A very robust system with a very simple interface for its users and instructors.

Cons

It did not have exactly everything that I needed for the company I work for but that is because what we needed exactly was very simple compared to what they had to offer. Great system for other businesses though.

Anthony F.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

A great tool for Professional Development

Reviewed on 2016/05/05

Pros

Tracking learners and follow up with them on completion of courses.

Cons

I still would like to see a Single Sign On integrated with our systems

Good not great

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Pros

Ability to create your own trainings and modules.

Cons

Need loads of training to make modules look somewhat professional.

Response from Instructure

Hello,