17 612 reviews

Dropbox Business

File syncing, storage & sharing platform

17 612 reviews
Zamruddin S.

Dropbox is one of the best Software that help us to work from home

Reviewed on 2020/11/07

My Overall Experience with Dropbox is very good. We use every day at our Organization.

Pros

Dropbox is one of the best Software for File Sharing and works on them in real-time we love to use them that can help us to securely place all important files in one place and easily access by everyone at any place where they need and every file store in the cloud. Dropbox Version history is one of the best features I am ever using because of that our file when My Excel/Word becomes corrupt Version history helps us to reverse the file into their original version just in few minutes. We Always use Dropbox for our Work.

Cons

Just One Problem with Dropbox that multiple peoples can't work on a single file at one-time .because of that our file becomes a conflated file that not good. This thing is bad for our Organization.

Joseph C.

GOOD IDEA BUT NEEDS WORKING ON

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

Not very pleasant. Highly annoying. You cannot get support staff on the line to walk you through.

Pros

I went onto Dropbox about 6 years ago when we required our documents to be stored in the cloud and teams could collaborate by accessing documents to work on.
It works fine if you are just working on selected documents as they you can store what is only required and access them without any complications.

Cons

After I commenced using this software, I thought it would be a good idea to "replicate" my hard drive on my desktop computer into Dropbox in the cloud. This is where the challenge came in. I would have expected a mirror image of my desktop computer. However, I had to recreate directories and then upload my documents, which took forever. Dropbox speed is extremely slow although I have a very fast internet connection. Furthermore, when I wish to access my documents, it:
a) takes forever to bring documents up
b) brings them up in different formats - example: a Word document will not open again in my Word software, or an Excel Document in my Excel software. Instead, it opens it up on a similar format that is foreign to me.

I must be able to access my document, it should open back in the original software provided I have it on the computer I am using, and I should be able to work on it and resend it back into the cloud. Dropbox lacks this and this is annoying.
This is just one of the challenges I face.
Their utilities menu is not easily understandable and one has to navigate and look for options which makes it highly annoying. Perhaps Dropbox should ask users what they require and develop their platform according to users requirements instead of trying to fit users into their BOX. I may not renew my subscription once it expires as I have downloaded all my files back to my hard drive and am not uploading anymore.

Youssef K.

Filesharing solution for people on the move

Reviewed on 2021/02/13

Dropbox is my online backup solution. All my working files are on dropbox and are being synced automatically which makes my data safe and secure. Sharing files with colleagues working from different locations around the world has never been easier.

Pros

I like dropbox because syncing files with colleagues has never been easier and faster. Dropbox syncs the files very fast. I also like the Smartsync feature which allows me to keep all the files online and only sync the files I need whenever I need them.

Cons

The price is a bit expensive for a big team, we have more than 40 users so the monthly fees are a bit high now. Some of the features we had were removed and are now part of the more expensive package. Dropbox paper is still not available for all users.

Isabel cristina C.

Love it!

Reviewed on 2021/04/10

Pros

It is so strong and robust, it gives me confidence. It gives me access to my info from everywhere.

Cons

None. I really think it is superior thant others. It works as a complement for evernote.

Kerry B.

Dropbox Has Been A Life Saver

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

Dropbox has changed our office for the better! A little over a year ago, my boss came to me to start looking into cloud storage options. I did some research on storage space, price, security, etc... Dropbox was my top choice right away. In order to sell this migration opportunity to the rest of the office, I knew I had to make little to no changes to their daily routine, but also by proving it was worth the investment. I signed the office up for a free trial and imminently the team loved how easy the software is to use. Most members were comfortable to using the normal desktop file folders and with the capabilities of Dropbox, I was able to load the software right onto their device, only having to change which folder they needed to access. Dropbox has made it so convenient for the entire team to be able to work from wherever they please without causing any added stress. Dropbox was absolutely the best choice for our office!

Pros

What I like most about Dropbox is that I can access files from anywhere at anytime. Before Dropbox, our staff could only access our files from within the the physical office, making it extremely hard to get any work done outside of the usual workday. Dropbox has allowed the ease of being able to work from home, especially during this pandemic. The only feature that I LOVE is the search option while using the browser version. This cuts down a project time immensely making it so easy to find the document I'm looking for with just a few key words.

Cons

The one issue our office tends to run into is when the software creates a "conflicted-copy" when multiple user have made edits to the same document. We all access some large spreadsheets, and it is very frustrating when you go through and add various equations and update the grids, just to find out someone else has saved since you started making those changes. This is partly user error, of course, but the notifications are hard to pay attention to if you are so focused on the tasks you are trying to accomplish.

Michael A.

Expensive, yet you need it

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

I like Dropbox for Business. It helps me a lot in:
- Sync files across device
- File sharing with my team
- Team work (for people who I require them to send me some file) , instead of sending hundreds of MB file via email (googleDrive), this Dropbox works better for me.
- with certain package, you have the option to only keep your file ONLINE. Very helpful for me, it saves my storage.

Pros

1. It's flexible, you can have it online, or offline.
2. It's reliable. I've never experience system down.
3. It works well across platform. I use it on my mobile, tablet and laptop. All works well. I've been using this app more than 5 years.

Cons

It's a bit expensive. The price you see now on their website is the new price. Before, they had the cheaper price. After several years using this service, they increased the price. However, they fairly added the features :) which is helpful. The downside is, you didn't have the options anymore to use the cheaper package with the less price.

Myrna V.
  • Industry: Law Practice

My go-to cloud service

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

When my firm was looking at products/software to move towards a paperless office, we decided to go with Dropbox because of its pricing, easy-to-use interface, and brand reputation. Given that several of our employees were already familiar with Dropbox for their personal needs, the transition to the "cloud" was quite easy. Just upload your existing files into organized folders, and you're done. At first, it took awhile to upload everything to the cloud due to the sheer volume of files being uploaded. But after the initial document "dump", adding new documents/files has been a breeze.

Pros

I like Dropbox's simple and easy-to-use interface. And from a business standpoint, the price is fairly reasonable. I also love the security that Dropbox provides by acting as a digital backup just in case anything happens.

I like that you can access Dropbox through multiple platforms and devices--you can access it through a website, a computer application, your cell phone or your tablet--which is helpful when you're working from home, from different locations, or while you're on the road. Plus, sending documents via Dropbox gets there quicker, more secure, and eliminates paper waste, which ultimately saves time and money.

Cons

I really have no complaints about Dropbox at this time. The upload speed is quite fast, and I have no issues with accessing Dropbox.

"kennedy" marie H.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Best Document Management Software for Personal Use and Small Businesses

Reviewed on 2020/02/22

Overall, this is an excellent product. I can't imagine using anything else for my small law firm and for my own personal document management needs.

Pros

There aren't many negative things to say about Dropbox. They dominate this corner of the market, and it shows. Businesses nowadays are all about integration and automation. Virtually all other noteworthy software integrates directly with Dropbox, making automation a breeze. Dropbox's integration with MS Office 365 Online now makes it possible to make edits to MS Word and Excel documents right from Dropbox. "Dropbox Transfer" allows you to share or transfer a large number of documents with others, right from Dropbox. And if you subscribe to the "Professional" level, you can "rewind" changes and deletions to folders and documents for 180 days.

Cons

Not really a Con, just wishful thinking on my part: Dropbox integrates with Adobe Sign, which is great. However, right now, there is no integration to Adobe Document Cloud, which would allow a user to do more with PDFs right from Dropbox. But it looks like they are headed in that direction soon.

Also, I'm not crazy about the "per user" pricing structure, but that is how most services charge nowadays.

I do wish that the "rewind" feature was available for the Business and Enterprise levels.

Jenna H.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Cloud Storage for the Business World

Reviewed on 2020/01/12

We are so connected. We keep all of our order lists, records, and other paperwork that everyone needs to see in dropbox. No matter where you are in the clinic, office, or at the store you can pull this up and get the information that you need. It has helped with flow in our clinic 110% I can not imagine doing business or running our office with out dropbox.

Pros

This has got to be the easiest, seamless, greatest cloud storage I have ever dealt with. It's always right there on your desktop. You can access your files anywhere. I honestly have no idea what we would have done if you did not set up dropbox for out vet office.

Cons

It really is not a con, but it would be nice to have more storage. We are on year 3 and I am having to start clearing out files to keep our storage space. However that in itself is a huge perk. It took our vet clinic 3 years to fill the storage up.

Anne N.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

No More Lost Files

Reviewed on 2019/12/21

Much preferred using dropbox than Sharepoint. Dragv file to your dropbox folder ligation and that's where it is on your harddrive, no wasted time searching in cloud for location of saved files.

Pros

If internet access is not available at time of file upload dropbox will save upload and commence once internet is available. Can retrieve previous versions of uploads and undelete actions. You can assign users and grant permission type to users. You can decide who gets to see what in your dropbox, whether complete access/viewing of while drive or just certain documentation or file locations. You can remove user access at anytime thereby blockingv the user from unw anted access. You can decide whether files you share can be edited or just reviewed. Funded dropbox owner greater control of who sees what and what takes they can perform. Owner can remove certain parts of dropbox from syncing therefore reducing the amount of time fur uploads to be performed.

Cons

Upload time depends on how much you have saved in your dropbox. The less files the faster the upload.

Hao ci K.
  • Industry: Accounting

Dropbox review

Reviewed on 2019/12/01

Dropbox is so far the best cloud storage and syncing services platform, it satisfies my security concern for files sharing and it is a software I would recommend companies.

Pros

Dropbox provides easy file synchronization and supports files sharing, this allows companies to share, exchange and modify information in the cloud storage, which increases the productivity of workers as they can access the data everywhere besides improving the collaboration. Dropbox also provides access to deleted files and documents which is very user-friendly and easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing much to complain about dropbox, the feature and performance are very outstanding as compared to other cloud storage service, the only disadvantage I personally could think of is its price.

good product but needs improvement

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Still better than not having a shared server at all. Has a large amount of space offered so we don't have to worry about losing files. Licenses and teams are also easy to manage.

Pros

The ability to access files anytime, anywhere, especially from a mobile device. Intuitive and always evolving to be better. It's also widely known so most people don't need much training on it.

Cons

Lack of customer support - they just refer you to guides and FAQs. We also received no help in our initial setup and after having the software for a while, there are countless things we could have done better to share and organize our folders.
Glitchy sometimes - on multiple occasions I had to completely uninstall and reinstall the desktop app to make it work
Files are not collaborative enough. At this point, you'd imagine Dropbox would work like google sheets where you and someone else can edit the same document at the same time. But instead, you have to deal with conflicted duplicate files.
Billing could be explained better. We have multiple entities in our business and need to split our bill regularly but dropbox doesn't make it easy to code specific users or licenses to specific entities under the overarching business account

David H.

Good for business's

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

I love it. I’ve been happy with Dropbox since day 1. Even before switching over to a business account, we used the free trial and that was enough at first, but as soon as we hired employees, we switched over to a business account to navigate through our users.

Pros

I love the fact that you can access your files from across multiple computers (if you have employees or even additional computers) across the network without having to physically be at the same office. My team and I can easily share files much faster compared to google drive and other file sharing services. Ease of access makes it much more efficient to use from our end.

Cons

None so far. Dropbox has been slowly adding features on a monthly basis. The price per year is what makes it a very good price point for many businesses, including mine. They were the first one I signed up for my company when I first started due tI their yearly pricing plans.

Jared L.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Dropbox Business Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

I have never had a major issue when using Dropbox and have only needed to call customer service once. My staff and I have been able to share and modify files regularly, allowing us to work remotely and allowing me to address emergencies as they arise. Sharing large files with clients and opposing counsel is quite simple. And the options are readily scalable depending upon the need. I started with the free version and have upgraded to business and have three users and over a terabyte of storage. I have considered buying a NAS system for my office, and now, even once I do, I am going to integrate my backups with Dropbox as my cloud storage system.

Pros

I like the easy access to all my files anywhere I go. Regardless of the office (brick and mortar, home, or on the road), I have access to all my client files and documents as well as templates for drafting. The mobile app has also been a great benefit. I am also a big fan of needing only minimal computer/tech skills to set up and maintain the software.

Cons

The only con I have experienced is when sharing a large number of files or large folders with individuals working on projects for me or clients the file recipient has had to either join my group and pay for an additional user or had to upgrade their own account. However, the price for additional space or adding a user has been fairly reasonable and allows for great productivity.

Seb P.

Still the best file sync solution

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

I have been using Dropbox for many years as both a personal and subsequently a business user. For my personal use it has been invaluable in allowing access to my work and files across all my devices, while from a business point of view it allows our creative team to seamlessly collaborate on work, even with large files and archives. While it does have a few niggles here and there I have yet to see or use a file storage/sync application that works to anywhere like the same level.

Pros

Dropbox works seamlessly with files across devices, and has by far the best uploading/syncing solution compared with competitors such as Google Drive and OneDrive. There are very rarely any issues with conflicting edits or lost files, and the backup/revision history has proven extremely useful on more than one occasion. The fact that it can just be installed and sit taking dominion over an entire folder structure without the user needing to really worry about whether things are syncing is a huge boon and is useful both for cross-team collaboration and for peace of mind when it comes to the security of data.

Cons

The price points are unfortunately lacking in a middle-ground option - speaking more as a personal user it's disappointing that the leap from free to paid user is so large, with no option to, for example, only use a few hundred GB rather than the full terabyte. It would also be useful if Dropbox could sync a range of folders on a particular machine, rather than everything needing to be grouped under one single "Dropbox" folder.

Shahzad K.

Dropbox provides a superb document storage solution.

Reviewed on 2018/02/17

It has increased my productivity and allows me to collaborate and work with clients with ease, any where in the world.

Pros

What can I saw about Dropbox. In my private practice I have been using Dropbox for about 2 years. But, prior to my own practice, I have used it at other law firms and have had the personal free account as well. Its very easy to use. Create folders, within folders, and drag and drop documents into Dropbox. In my own practice, Dropbox for business is where I store all my client files. In addition, in my employment based immigration practice, Dropbox comes in handy when I need documentation from clients to prepare employment based petitions. Sending an email from Dropbox to the client or beneficiary allows them to easily collaborate with me in a particular folder. Dropbox is very easy to use and clearly has increased my productivity as my files are available to me 24/7 and anywhere in the world. Most importantly I love the mobile app where I can look up on my phone a document that I stored and forward it via email to my client. I do not need to be in front of a computer to use Dropbox. I can use it anywhere.

Cons

There have been some glitches here in there. But, their technical staff has been very helpful in correcting issues and providing alternate means for my clients to collaborate with me on particular files in the cloud. I do not have anything that I do not like about the software solution.

Amy H.
  • Industry: Events Services

Dropbox is Great!

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

My overall experience with dropbox is been pretty good. I’ve used it for the last six or so years and it’s been a great way to keep documents safe and transfer them from one person to another.

Pros

Are use dropbox every single day with my clients. We share a folder with them to gather all of the assets that we need from them. It’s a great resource and it’s a great one stop shop for all the different documents, videos, music, etc. that we gather for my clients. It’s fairly easy to use and I love that you can drag and drop things into different folders it makes it so easy for the user.

Cons

What I like least about the software is that often times our clients struggle to access their folders easily. I think there’s some sort of glitch when a business account shares a folder with you and you open it from your personal account. We haven’t been able to troubleshoot this yet and it causes some problems and delays sometimes

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Dropbox Business Review: Best Cloud Storage

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

Dropbox Business is a fantastic software. It definitely improves the efficiency of my team and the performance of the company. My overall experience has been positive and I can't imagine not using this software.

Pros

Perhaps one of my favorite advantages of this software is that it frees up a lot of space on my computer. This allows my computer to run smoothly. It eliminates the need to delete files that slow down the speed of the computer. There is also the ease of mind knowing that my files are stored safely on the cloud.

I also like that Dropbox Business allows users to use a shared account. Given the nature of work that my company is involved in, there is a need for all employees to access customer data and files. This software, therefore, allows us all to access these files with the shared account. It makes sharing information easy and relaible.

The ease of access is also a huge bonus. Dropbox Business allows me and my team to access company files anywhere on any device. This is of extreme importance since my job requires me to be on the go. I love that since using this software, I don't have to be confined to a physical location to access specific documents.

Dropbox Business is very user-friendly. The tools are very helpful and well thought out. One feature that I really appreciate is that users can recover files that are deleted by accident.

Cons

I find this software to be a bit costly. In addition, improvements can be made of the speed at which large documents are uploaded.

Dropbox has revolutionized the way we do business

Reviewed on 2018/09/11

Dropbox have revolutionized the way we do business. We have been able to not only streamline our business practices, but we are saving hundreds of dollars in ink and paper costs, not to mention using much less paper, which is better for the environment.

Pros

I am the assistnt tot a real estate agent, and Dropbox has truly allowed us to take our business mobile. Prior to using Dropbox, we had large file folders full of paperwork that my boss carried around in her car with her. If I needed access to any of the files, she would need to scan and email them to me. Once I implemented Dropbox, we immediately saw results. We spent less time trying to navigate and negotiate hard copy files, and more time acquiring new business. Between implementing Dropbox and a digital signature program, we saw an amazing increase in our efficiency and we were able to do more deals in less time.

Cons

One of the things I dislike is how Dropbox will not save my bosses login information on her iPhone. It may be user error, however it is a bit clunky to have to enter login information every time she needs to view files. Also, with the app it is hard to see complete file names. This becomes a problem for us, especially because we start out the name of each file with the address of the property. As a result, the rest of the file name is cut off and it is hard to find what we need.

Alekhya V.

"Best Storage Tool With Simple Functionality & Ease Of Use"

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

With this tool, I was and am able to stay connected with my partners, employees, clients and co-workers as well. I mainly solved the problem of sharing the worked on tasks related documents and files with my clients as we had the option to access them on different levels by which a lot of stress can be wiped off which actually manually requires a certain employee to share the details with me and then myself sharing that details to the clients are avoided now.

Pros

This tool provides the best storage option for your most important docs, files what now! Every impetus file related to your business can be easily stored and shared through Dropbox Business so easily. The functionalities of saving documents and user-friendliness while we wanted to download the required files to our desktop or handset are just perfect.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this tool. I am using Dropbox Business from around 2+ years and I am also a current user of it for my all business client files. I think the only difficult part of this tool is the navigation through the tool if you are new to Dropbox Business. Other than that I just blindly trust and recommend this tool for all small and large business holders.

• Industry: Design

Great software for source of truth and sharing

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

Pros

Dropbox is great as a sharing and source of truth tool, where the live or 'up to date' version of documents can be stored and shared easily. As an archive of reference point for projects, learning resources, or other documents, Dropbox does the job.

Cons

Syncing is painful - when other people upload videos it can slow the internet down for everyone in the office. Laptop storage also diminishes quickly even if we select which folders to sync, because *new* folders are added and sync automatically.

Also - what's good about Dropbox is also what's bad about it - it's great for static sharing, but not for collaborating. Collaborating on last-minute presentations through Dropbox led to painful conflicts and clashes.

My employer got google business email and the G suite with it, and we've now started using google docs/slides etc. because they're great for real-time collaborating - but we're still using Dropbox for static-document storage because the online-only Drive storage is messy.

We're now at the point where - I think - as soon as someone suggests that we use Drive on our desktops instead of Dropbox, we'll be dropping Dropbox altogether. I'd rather Dropbox because I'm averse to big tech and monopolies - but the email and real-time collaborating has meant Google will likely win my employer (and me, reluctantly,) over.

Opeyemi O.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

dropbox business

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

Pros

user interface; Dropbox has been in the business of document management and file hosting long before it became cool and their age in the business saw to it that they perfectly understood what the business needs and what it takes to win consumers over to their side, an intuitive an easy to use design and that's exactly what the team came up with and adapted.
Top-notch, complex yet simple file management system; the options available for files shared on your dropbox business are near unlimited as you can set permissions to have files viewed by either you alone as the account owner, your team, the public or exclusively those with the decryption key/password of the file you have decided to password.
Security; asides having your files in the cloud and being able to share them with whomever it is you choose to share them with, Dropbox business also ensures your business stays at such, as there is no way your files are getting out into the wrong hands with their top level integrated security services.
Customer service; it is one thing to have a customer care service, it is another to leave customers satisfied after going through your business help representatives, Dropbox business incorporates a knowledge base to help with any difficulty you are facing on the website and if that doesn't seem to get you sorted, you can as well resort to their live chat for further help.

Cons

Lack of an online editing tool; when dealing with businesses, it gives a great deal of joy to be able to get all of your things sorted on a page without having to open multiple tabs or be forced to visit another website/platform, with a Dropbox business account, you are forced to do so when you need to make changes to your files that are already in the cloud, as you will be redirected from your Dropbox business account to Microsoft office login/signup page to get yourself sorted by either signing up for a new account with extra bucks as subscription fees or login to an already existing account with Microsoft online.
Lack of ocr; Dropbox business mobile app lacks a feature that has been adopted by serious minded cloud based file management firms i.e. optical character recognition, a feature that helps with recognition of printed characters or in this case characters on a document captured via the mobile phone's camera.

Deba O.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

An exceptionally helpful tool for sharing data and files with clients and team members

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

Dropbox helped us reduce the amount of paper that was used in our office while also it increased response time for otherwise slower interactions across the board.

Pros

Dropbox for business is the best file sharing tool that we ever used in my former workplace. We could easily add and remove users as well as view invoices all from the admin interface while All Connected devices can easily be viewed from the admin end.
It is fast, synchronization and sharing were instantaneous across all users. We had no issues with MACS or windows as it worked fine on both of them. The desktop app allowed us to drag and drop large files at one location and everyone else can have access to it (once they are logged in) thereby reducing wasted time and repetitive actions.
I liked that you can specify the number of users and even create folders for them to work within their own space inside Dropbox. It is very secured as those without a password can view and download ONLY the file link sent to them and nothing else. We were also able to set an expiration time for some links.

Cons

Security is solely from dropbox since service is cloud-based which can put some organization at risk with their sensitive data been exposed to dropbox owner’s end.
Dropbox does not provide any physical support for on-site issues but their online care is great.
Dropbox business consumes plenty of data and should be used with unlimited non-metered connection.

Francis P.
  • Industry: Public Policy
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Dropbox Review

Reviewed on 2018/06/23

Today, there are a lot of cloud based file sharing: Box.com, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, iCloud, etc. Among them, Dropbox is one of the common cloud based file sharing vendors. Like most cloud storage tools, it’s not designed to backup your hard drive. While you can use it for that purpose to an extent, a dedicated online backup tool works much better. Dropbox works by letting you copy files to a network of remote servers, which lets you access them from different devices and save hard drive space. You can upload files by moving them into a special file system folder called a sync folder. You can also upload them by logging into Dropbox through a supported browser or the Dropbox mobile app.

Pros

Cloud based storage and easy to collaborate with others. Easy to use graphical interface. Ease of sharing files and folders. Its data are stored in cloud therefore, it is easily accessible from anywhere as long as Internet access is available. It can handle files and folders very deep. The speed is also very efficient such as uploading/downloading the files and folders from the Cloud.

Cons

Although it offers three different types of services, it is very pricey. The security is essential given the cloud based. The business version has a lot more security than the consumer version. There is no encryption feature. With today's cloud based, security is a must. The support level is not as great as other enterprise level class cloud based software.

Adam P.

Dropbox offers a great product, but lack of contract flexibility means I cannot recommend it

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Dropbox does a great job of syncing files, and if many of your users have multiple computers (laptop for travel, developer workstations, etc) then it might have some advantages over another solution that does the same things.

Pros

Above all Dropbox does just what it was designed to do: sync files. With the addition of the ability to do a on-demand sync the functionality is really just what you need. It does a great job of making files available on the move, re-syncing causes very little duplication, it just works and you don't have to think too much about it.

That said, when you do want to think more about it you really have a lot of options to control access to files, to share with others, to limit how users in your enterprise can share with others, really the whole thing. I can't think of an important function of file management and sharing that the software didn't give us.

Cons

All of that said, the lack of customer service and the onerous contract terms for a small business means that I can't recommend this solution.

But, and it is a big but, once we got up and running we began to have issues with users (at the time who were using Windows 7) began to have issues with the Dropbox application folder (not the data being sync'd but the actual install folder) taking up the whole hard disk on their laptops.