Dropbox Business Reviews

Dropbox Business

4,5 (21 534)
File syncing, storage & sharing platform

(21 534)

Karolis
Karolis
  • Industry: Research
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

A solution to multiple version documents.

Reviewed on 2022/05/29

All in all, I am very happy with Dropbox. The best solution to work in team while editing documents. No need to send them to all team members. Also, the felling of security is very nice.

Pros

The most liked thing about Dropbox is that it works as a simple folder in my computer and I can easily create document, work on it, press save and it is automatically saved in the cloud and I do not need to think about it. This automatic function is very useful. Also, the drag and drop function is very good. This can be done with any document and my colleagues who are working on the same file can easily add their changes. Also, the storage size is quite impressive.
Also, the recovery function saved me a few times. As far as I know, only Dropbox has this functionality which is so user friendly.

Cons

There was one update after which double pressing on the Dropbox icon would not open the folder view, but some other view, so I needed to press few times again in order to enter folder view. That was annoying.

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

The folder view - you do not need to open browser or anything. Just save the document which is created inside Dropbox folder and it automatically updates in the cloud.
Enrique
Enrique

It lacks some improvement, even so, I think Dropbox surpasses its competitors

Reviewed on 2022/10/27

To give a simple example. I recently implemented it in a company that depended on a server, with its access permissions to each folder based on windows permissions for each user. One less team to maintain in the company, it is not necessary to have a server on 24 hours a day, permission management is simplified, simultaneously you have everything with a backup in the cloud and also a catastrophe recovery system.The change has been almost transparent for the employees, who in an hour were already working at full capacity without appreciating changes in the way they work, and with the improvement of being able to work simultaneously on documents.

Pros

Let's start with the basics, it is a good backup system in the cloud, with version control and the ability to restore in case of any disaster.Let's continue with the fact that it is not linked to companies like Google or Microsoft, so it allows us to work with any type of document, integrating some complements in a very simple way.The management it makes of the use of documents that are only online (those that we rarely access) and those that we actually have on our computer for daily work is great, so for example, we can have 5TB in the cloud and that we only have 100GB on the computer, which allows us to use computers without much storage capacity or rely on external drives.And you can't miss being able to collaborate in the creation of documents, manage access permissions, share files or folders with third parties, transfer large files, be able to work from any device...

Cons

More permission control is missing, it leaves a lot of freedom of action to the team members and sometimes you have to act on the computer of each one of them so that everything is well managed.I would also need more folders, besides the basic system ones, to be able to be added to the backup when they cannot be located within the Dropbox folder.

OneDrive and Google Workspace

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

It was complicated for a normal user to be able to manage the services, it required a server on 24/7, a backup and disaster recovery service that exceeded the cost of Dropbox itself, server maintenance, expanding its storage capacity over time and We cannot forget that at the moment the energy cost is very high.

Acronis Cyber Backup

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

More storage at a lower cost, and being able to work with Microsoft 365 or Google documents or any other type of document.
Naomi

easy to use

Reviewed on 2024/01/11

Pros

It's easy to use: you can create new document, share folders or view online your document.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say in particular.

Carissa
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Outdated product - needs some upgrades to remain competitive

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

Overall, this is a great software option for companies to use if they don't need very robust security features (ie HIPPA/FERPA) options. It is very easy for multiple teams and companies to work together to house documents and see what version of the document they are looking at. The software is easy to sync up to a desktop and always ensure that the web version vs your desktop is the same. It is also easy to see comments and who updated the latest version of the document. The way that the documents are organized could use to some work, but overall, this is a good product that can house a lot of documents in the same place and are accessible via mobile and desktop in a very simple way. No set up is needed and no in depth tech knowledge is needed, which is a great option for any company to be able to allow anyone to administer the account.

Pros

The nice part about Dropbox is that it is pretty easy to use and has a free option if you are looking to use it for personal use. The software is easy to switch between mobile and desktop and has a pretty basic way to organize documents, pictures, etc in folders. It is also easy to share the docs/folders with a link or make them public, if needed. We utilize this software to share documents across multiple companies for different projects and house the different versions of the documents in a single place.

Cons

Security updates are lacking when compared to alternatives like Box. We need to keep a very specific set of security functionality for our documents in the higher education industry and Dropbox is not meeting the needs of our industry any longer; therefore, we have to be selective on what documents we are using the software for now. I am sure that Dropbox will update their security functions soon, but in the meantime, we have to be selective on what we use it for. Would be nice if you could organize documents in a different way to make it more efficient to find what you are looking for, as well as comments. I do like that you can see which version of a doc you are looking at right way; however, it is still a pretty old school mentality for organization and collaboration vs all of the other software out there now. This is a good repository to house documents (if it meets your security standards) but doesn't meet the ever changing needs of a robust collaboration tool that we needed it for.

Box

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

Working with a partner group who already had a Dropbox for Business account
nawar
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

The cloud

Reviewed on 2023/10/31

Pros

Ease of dropping in files that are securely left in for simple access to at a later date.

Cons

Can be a bit harder to teach than something like google drive or onedrive as its interface feels a little outdated

Robert
  • Industry: Higher Education

Helpful -- but on the expensive side

Reviewed on 2023/10/31

Overall, the product has been good. We have used it to some success, nad have deployed it well even with some of our less tech-savvy people. It's made document sharing simpler, and more reliable.

Pros

Dropbox is a standard file-sharing program that has simplified our work, in that we can store materials in a central place where many on our team can access our content. It was easy to implement and deploy.

Cons

The cost is not unreasonable -- there are many more expensive products on the market -- but there are also other services that will provide some of the same basic features at no charge. As well, documents are not synced in real-time, so that if I'm looking at one version of a document simultaneously with another person, and I make changes -- they won't see them until they close/reopen the document.

Google Docs

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

Large amount of storage available, the ability to easily deploy and implement was appealing.
Kristian
  • Industry: Environmental Services

As a small business owner Dropbox has been a game-changer for organizing documents and...

Reviewed on 2024/01/26

As i said before the customizable options and extensive integrations make it an indispensable asset for our organizations success

Pros

From team collaboration to file versioning every aspact is finely tuned for maximum efficiency.

Cons

The cost may become prohibitive for some businesses as their storage needs grow

Leo
  • Industry: Music

Dropbox business review

Reviewed on 2024/01/03

Pros

Pdf files are easy to transfer aswell as audio files.

Cons

Order of files is sometimes hard to swap.

Nkhensani
Nkhensani
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Dropbox review

Reviewed on 2024/02/08

Pros

You can make your important files available without internet, meaning you can use it anywhere as long as you have your phone or laptop with you.
When you add a star on your document you access it fast.

Cons

CVS files are unable to open with dropbox

Silas
Silas

No problem for backup

Reviewed on 2024/01/13

Peace of mind in my backups. So far without any problems.

Peace of mind in my backups. So far without any problems.

Pros

Everything perfect, simple and effective for making my backups.

Cons

Integrations for backup and sync could be better.

David

My GoTo Cloud Storage and Sharing System

Reviewed on 2019/10/05

It's my central file sharing and syncing system. I've used it personally and professionally for years. As an IT Tech, I'm always recommending it to companies. It works easily and reliably. My largest deployment is for 40 employees who are all sharing a common data drive. I almost never have to trouble shoot anything.

Pros

It just works! I can't stress enough how much this matters. The program is easy to use on the desktop (Mac and PC) and the web interface is great as well if you are on a guest computer. Syncing is fast and doesn't slow the computer. Mobile access is super easy and fast as well.

Cons

I can't think of anything wrong with it. I've been using it for years... maybe it could be free, but that seems unfair to ask...

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

OneDrive was terrible when I switched (several years ago), and while OneDrive has improved a LOT, this is still the no-brainer solution.

The flawless functionality.
Hao Ci
  • Industry: Accounting

Dropbox review

Reviewed on 2019/12/01

Dropbox is so far the best cloud storage and syncing services platform, it satisfies my security concern for files sharing and it is a software I would recommend companies.

Pros

Dropbox provides easy file synchronization and supports files sharing, this allows companies to share, exchange and modify information in the cloud storage, which increases the productivity of workers as they can access the data everywhere besides improving the collaboration. Dropbox also provides access to deleted files and documents which is very user-friendly and easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing much to complain about dropbox, the feature and performance are very outstanding as compared to other cloud storage service, the only disadvantage I personally could think of is its price.

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

Dropbox is more user-friendly and more simple to use as compared to OneDrive.

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

Dropbox has a better file syncing feature and it does provide file encryption thus, providing a more secure platform.
Jenna
  • Industry: Veterinary

Cloud Storage for the Business World

Reviewed on 2020/01/12

We are so connected. We keep all of our order lists, records, and other paperwork that everyone needs to see in dropbox. No matter where you are in the clinic, office, or at the store you can pull this up and get the information that you need. It has helped with flow in our clinic 110% I can not imagine doing business or running our office with out dropbox.

Pros

This has got to be the easiest, seamless, greatest cloud storage I have ever dealt with. It's always right there on your desktop. You can access your files anywhere. I honestly have no idea what we would have done if you did not set up dropbox for out vet office.

Cons

It really is not a con, but it would be nice to have more storage. We are on year 3 and I am having to start clearing out files to keep our storage space. However that in itself is a huge perk. It took our vet clinic 3 years to fill the storage up.

Google Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

We needed something that was smoother to run and that could attach to the desktop on all of our computers.

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

How easy it was to work with and truly the fact that I can pin it to the task bar on every computer and that we can get to it on our phones. It's can be everywhere and in this day and age that makes all the difference.
Sarah
Sarah

Dropbox Business for Small Teams

Reviewed on 2020/07/19

Our team uses Dropbox Business every day and we organize it by our projects which makes finding documents and assets very efficient. We love the ability to instantly add a shared Dropbox folder from a client directly into our Dropbox dashboard in a matter of seconds. It's one of the most useful features. The history and version control is also really useful to ensure we're using the latest files.

Pros

This cloud-based storage tool has been incredibly effective, especially now that our team is working remotely due to COVID-19. We are able to organize our documents very efficiently using the tools instead of having to use an internal server. It's game-changing to be able to access documents, photos, and videos from any computer without having to use a clunky VPN login.

Cons

I wish the thumbnails were larger when previewing photos and sometimes when you hit the back button, it takes you to the home page instead of the last page of you breadcrumb trail but the ease of use makes it worthwhile, once you get used to it.

CyberGhost VPN

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

The free storage is unbeatable compared to other tools.

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

The price was fair and the ease of use is very good for our small team.
Benjamin
  • Industry: Photography

If you have a team that needs to collaborate, look no further

Reviewed on 2020/10/18

my overall experience has been positive. there has been some issues as with any service, but dropbox has been great to work with and has been helpful.

Adding the FTP capability a couple of years ago has been a huge upgrade to the account and makes me want to stick with them indefinitely

Pros

Dropbox has been my go-to software for over 5 years. We use dropbox to collaborate between video projects, graphic projects, and photo projects. We have editors all over the world and nothing works better than dropbox. I've tried using google drive multiple times, but dropbox's desktop sync has been the best thing for our collaboration.

Transferring files to clients have been so simple on both ends. Every time we've sent files using google drive, we've had nothing but problems.

Dropbox makes it super easy to send files and to gather files.

Their file request functionality has been amazing to work with and makes it easy to collaborate with clients outside of our dropbox network.

Cons

The syncing can be a little slow especially with large files, but our work around is using an FTP client to log into dropbox to download and upload files directly to and from dropbox.

sometimes we'll have syncing issues, but their file conflict solution has made it manageable to work with but still needs some work.

the pricing it through the roof, but when you break it down into it's benefits, it's not so bad—but i do find myself constantly talking myself into the price being ok every time that annually payment goes through.

Box and WeTransfer

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

we had so many issues with google drive from downloading, uploading, and sharing files with clients. Periodically i'll give google drive another chance only to find out that they are still inferior to dropbox and is not user-friendly for our use case with a creative team needing to collaborate on a daily basis

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

desktop syncing for collaboration and file delivery and requests for clients
Adrian

Dropbox is just an essential business software

Reviewed on 2021/02/22

Overall super happy. It's easy to setup and use and after installing, it just downloads everything automatically. I love how confident I can be just dropping an item into a folder and knowing it will be backed up, or queued for sync when back online

Pros

The thing I love most is that this is software that lives on your computer, as opposed to only in the cloud. I know that when I drop something into my folder, it will be available to all others on our team.

Cons

The storage space is quite limited. We use Dropbox for active storage, for files that we know are going to frequently change or that we need local access to quickly. However for archiving old material Dropbox can get very expensive

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

Google Drive was too awkward for local use. Every time we installed Drive locally, it seemed to eat up the local router bandwith. It's also very difficult to setup a large account on a new computer - lots of syncing issues and items not syncing. Dropbox is just a much more dependable and stable experience

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

We had used the free tier on both software products - but Dropbox was far superior for what we needed
Alicia

Best for High-Res Work

Reviewed on 2021/08/20

User-friendly and easy to manage files

User-friendly and easy to manage files

Pros

The pricing plans are reasonable and it allows me to keep high-res (large docs) organized for three major companies with an endless amount of brand assets. It is accessible anywhere with internet - allowing me to work from office, at home, or on-the go (plane, out-of-country-etc.).

Cons

I have not come across any cons to their software as of yet. I have been using it for 2+ years without ever having to contact support or come across any glitches. I would not mind a promo code or discount on a pricing plan though lol.

OneDrive and Google Drive

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

Because a major upgrade in features and integrations.

WeTransfer

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

Features, integration possibilities, and capacity
Faisal Faruque
Faisal Faruque

The Best Tool For Content Collaboration!

Reviewed on 2022/02/20

I was a Dropbox Personal plan user for a long time. When I started my own company I immediately needed a file sharing and collaboration tool to use internally. Without any second thought, I chose Dropbox Business and I don't regret that decision. This meets all my needs and the most important thing is that Dropbox Business is quite inexpensive compared to other tools. Besides, the native software lets me manage my files from any device. Due to all of these reasons I always recommend Dropbox Business to other people.

Pros

I consider this as the ultimate productivity tool and this is a must-have for any company out there. The thing I most love about this tool is its flexible storage plans. I can upgrade and downgrade my plans according to my need and believe me, it saves a lot of money which is very important for a startup. Also, the version history feature is a lifesaver for collaborative projects. Dropbox Business does really well in terms of organizing files and tagging them automatically. It saves additional time required to organize those files and overall increases productivity.

Cons

There's nothing that I dislike about Dropbox Business for now. But I want to mention some points where the developers can bring some improvements. The commenting and notes feature should be more intuitive as well as user-friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

I was thinking about Google Drive's premium feature for a while before opting for Dropbox Business. Although Google offers similar features in terms of file sharing and management, the collaboration feature is not that good in Google Drive. Hence I chose Dropbox Business and it's helping me a lot.
Tim
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Our center of truth

Reviewed on 2022/06/28

We really love using Dropbox. It's rolled out for our whole team and it has helped us get stuff done.

Pros

I can't really pick between the fast sync and admin tools. Those were two of the features that made us select Dropbox for Business as our cloud drive.

Cons

Frankly, I hope they had a version with less features that didn't need all the collaboration tools, just the sharing and sync. We do have team members who don't really need those, and it's too expensive for those who only use it to store files.

Box

Reasons for Choosing Dropbox Business

We used Google Drive before because we wanted to maximize using Google Workplace. It then began rolling our shortcuts which became quite confusing for us. We had a bit of problem with the sync speed too, and then it became a bit confusing when files had conflicting versions.

Reasons for Switching to Dropbox Business

The admin settings for Dropbox was easier. And I recall that during the time we were choosing (2019), Box had a limiting feature for changing the drive, pausing sync, and using selective sync. Those were important features we needed to have control over.
Ross
Ross
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Probably my favourite cloud storage but it's expensive

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

I use dropbox for a variety of my academic requirements. I recommend the free version to my students for both assignment backup and group research collaboration. I use the business version to coordinate a variety of projects from research grant material and theses to, as mentioned previously, syncing my entire zotero library. Between both Dropbox for business and google drive, my cloud storage needs are met and I think that each offers enough unique benefits that I do not see myself opting out of wither anytime soon.

Pros

I love how well file sync works and how reliable it is. For one of my primary uses of dropbox (Zotero library syncing) Dropbox is the only offering I've never had an issue with.
I also like the variability in sync options from "full folder" to "smartsync" and in between. This helps keep the storage down on some of my portable devices without me having to go about the hassle of managing multiple accounts. Dropbox was one of the first cloud storage and sync offerings and I think the backbone they built their software on is still as strong as ever and the mobile versions are excellent too.

Cons

The biggest con to dropbox for business is that it is priced so far above the two main competitors that come to my mind (google drive and Onedrive). It's a shame because there are a lot of little things that just seem to be better implemented on dropbox. It's also sometimes fiddly to get it around a proxy server in the workplace an issue that has improved but still lingers (particularly with archaic proxies) and this is one of those things that can actually make a program unusable, because you quickly learn to rely on it and if it is not functioning you can lose a day of work easily without realising it.

Edward
Edward
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Dropbox Business Review.

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

Our company has solved the great problem of not being able to save amounts of information, files or transactions, because we did not have a safe place to store these important documents, that is why we lost a lot of information, important documents, valuable transactions for us, also that we had that change the computers monthly, because they were saturated and we could not recover them, thanks to this software, all these problems were solved, now these documents are not lost, they are automatically saved in the cloud and With just a few clicks, we have access to all of them , which facilitates our work and allows us to finish jobs in our homes that were incomplete or that need more time to do them, we could send them to the cloud, download them to our home, terminals and recharge, exponentially increasing the productivity of the company.

Pros

Dropbox is very easy to use, just take a few minutes to register and once this is done, you can save any amount of information you want in the cloud, important documents, photos, files, transactions, empty your computer or mobile phone to not slow them down. or saturate them with information, and you will not lose any file due to damage or theft of your computer, since synchronizing it with your device or computer will automatically save any file, making it one of the safest methods to save files in the world. It should be noted that you can share any document or information with anyone who uses the program, without having full access, only what you want.

Cons

The drawback is the limited space available for the cloud, since it can save a large number of files, but there comes a time when it reaches this limit and you must pay a special fee to add more memory to the cloud, which I consider very high for the common user or the company that is thinking of acquiring this software, in addition to the folders can not be customized, so you can not specify well to be each, I hope that in future updates you can correct these small details, but In general It is excellent software.

• Industry: Renewables & Environment

Perfect when it works, catastrophic when it doesn't

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

It's super easy to use. Because it just appears like another folder on your computer, it's seamless. The online version pairs well with it, giving access to previous versions, the ability to restore deleted files (priceless!), and a relatively granular ability to share files and folders with pretty much anyone. The best thing overall is just knowing that all my files are safely backed up in the cloud. If anything goes wrong with my computer, I can sync up dropbox on another computer and be ready to go.

Cons

I have worked at two different companies where huge chunks of files disappeared from dropbox. In both cases we were told that it was our fault. In both cases it was the users "responsible" were the dropbox admins who weren't even working when it happened. In both cases, after some headaches and freakouts, the files were mostly restored. In the second case, though, not all the files were restored. The only way to tell what was missing was to log in to the web version, show deleted files, and look for the time stamp of when all the files were deleted. Then it was a matter of manually restoring those. We are still, over a year later, finding files that need to be manually restored.

The second issue I have with the software is the navigation flow of the online web site. I am someone who navigates primarily with a keyboard when browsing to folders. This is impossible online. If I click "s" to go to a folder that starts with that letter, dropbox jumps to the first folder with that letter and selects the checkbox next to it. I can't keep typing letters to get to the specific folder I want within the s's. I also then have to uncheck the box that dropbox automatically selected in order to get to the folder I do want. The previous design of their web site didn't do this and the update frustrates me at least several times every week.

Phillip
  • Industry: Accounting

Ease Of File Backup, Plus Lighting Speed File Sharing

Reviewed on 2022/11/24

Very happy overall The distributed storage framework helps an incredible arrangement for our group to make successive reinforcements of ventures and administrations so we don't unintentionally lose them. As they're open on any gadget, it makes sharing advantageous. My group and I team up involving Dropbox in the ongoing work from home circumstance, where the apparatuses permit record creation and calculation sheet joint effort to at the same time alter them with others. Dropbox works effectively featuring the progressions and the particular clients. Revising a mistake is consistent thus, as we can pass on messages to different clients to convey better. Dropbox's general work the board includes likewise text to agreements and virtual endorsements, making discussions and arrangements faster and safer. Dropbox can be incorporated with many significant programming today, like Zoom, for sharing documents or moving them to the cloud from inside the application. Zoom confines document sharing to a limit of 512 MB, while the Dropbox mix permits you to outperform this breaking point to share bigger records, despite the fact that there's a remote possibility you'll at any point have to.

Pros

There could be no more excellent programming for rapidly backing up fundamental records and sharing information than Dropbox. With solid help for versatile gadgets, for example, telephones and tablets, Dropbox is astounding for making reinforcements of records from anyplace. It's somewhat lightweight and has a smooth UI to explore your organizers. You can rapidly share any record inside as far as possible to anybody through Dropbox. Any document transferred to your capacity can be seen on the web, which is helpful on the off chance that your web accessibility is irregular. Cooperation is extremely successful through Dropbox as you can work straightforwardly on the stage without moving the record to a disconnected medium like your telephone or PC. Dropbox doesn't overwrite records however rather makes another form, making it simpler to fix undesirable changes. Association of documents is the most amazing aspect of Dropbox, as you can make envelopes and move your records by relocating for simplicity of review. The vitally solid place of Dropbox is the elevated degree of safety, offering 2FA for accounts while signing in from an alternate gadget. My group and I use Dropbox to store essential data for reinforcements or sharing, as Dropbox resembles a drawn out vault.

Cons

The default amount of space is relatively low for business uses, but for smaller teams, it's more than capable.

Patrick
Patrick

Simplifying Workflows and Streamlining Communication with Dropbox Business

Reviewed on 2023/06/20

I have been using Dropbox Business for several years now and I can honestly say that it is an excellent service. The user interface is very easy to navigate and understand, making it great for both experienced and novice users alike. It also makes sharing large files with colleagues a cinch; simply drag-and-drop your files into the designated folder, click 'Share', choose who you want to share the file with and voila! Job done in no time at all. I don't think there's any other cloud storage provider that comes close in terms of ease of use. The admin tools are top notch as well - allowing me to easily manage our company's account settings from one centralised place. This includes setting up team folders, adding/removing people from shared folders, managing security policies etc., which has allowed us to keep our data organised effortlessly over the years we've been using them. The only real downside I've found with Dropbox Business is that some features are limited unless you upgrade your subscription plan. Fortunately this isn't too much of a problem though if money is an issue since they offer competitive pricing plans based on how many members join your organisation or how much storage you need. My experience with Dropbox Business has been nothing short of outstanding so far - highly recommended!

Pros

1. Easy to use with an intuitive user interface .2. Reliable and secure cloud storage that can be accessed from any device .3. Ability to share folders and documents easily with colleagues and external users .4. Multiple collaboration tools including shared calendars, task lists, version control systems.5. Advanced security features such as two-factor authentication for added protection against unauthorized access .6. Accessibility on multiple devices including Mac OS X, Windows, iOS and Android platforms.

Cons

At Dropbox Business, secure data storage, file sharing and electronic signatures are taken to the next level. With its powerful combination of secure cloud storage and enhanced collaboration tools, Dropbox makes it easy for businesses to keep track of important documents and information while staying connected with colleagues.

Joel
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

UNBEATABLE Cloud Storage!!

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

Very Amazing!! Very Fast and Reliable sync capabilities of cloud Storage, Very easy to Use, Budget Friendly, User-friendly, with Reliable Security feature.

Pros

Awesome!!! It is One of the Best-known cloud and file sharing services, while it offers storage as well syncing for all files.....
-Perfectly designed to Backup your hard drive. -It is Budget Friendly
-User Friendly
-Very Fast File Sync
- Reliable security feature
I've been using Dropbox for 3 years now. I can store any type of file in it. It helps me a lot on my work, especially as a programmer, I don't have to worry on bringing USB at all, I just sync my file. Plus, the integration with other apps such as Microsoft Office, Adobe, and a lot more.. Can't live without it... it's a very huge help in my career and as my personal backup tool.

Cons

There's nothing I can say bad about this cloud storage. Everyone should try it and benefit from its very important and effective services. You will also be amazed.