Ashlee J.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Covid & Retail

Reviewed on 2021/02/10

We really only use it for bookings and for that purpose it works brilliantly. Sends reminders and can add to your calendar seamlessly.

Pros

1. It was an easy solution/setup for our store as we wanted people to make appointments to visit us to help with Covid prevention
2. I set it up and tested it in less than an hour which was perfect
3. It was easy to integrate with our website/instagram for people to use
4. Its straight forward for people to use and takes 10 secs for our customers
5. Sends reminders and you can add to your calendar seamlessly

Cons

1. I wanted to not allow people to make bookings within the hour. Lets say its 11:15am and 11:30am was available. They had to wait at least an hour to book. That was not possible.

Response from Setmore

Hello Ashlee,

Thank you for your kind review! Delighted to hear that Setmore helped you during the pandemic.

We appreciate your feedback. We always aim to improve our service so it's good to get feedback. The admin on the account can book any slot on the calendar no matter the time. However if your booking slot size is one hour and your working hours start at 9:00 am, then customers will only be able to book on the hour.

If you need any further assistance or have any more questions, do not hesitate to contact our experts at [email protected]

Julia, Community Team

Vinny C.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Best booking service yet !

Reviewed on 2020/08/12

Pros

I like everything about it so far, very easy to use and clients love it.

Cons

I would like to be able to quickly block off time Compared to creating a new break.

Debby E.

Easy to set up and use straight away

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

I am a new business and wanted to provide an option for new customers to book online, and to also centralise the management of appointments, which Setmore has provided. Regardless of where I am, I can immediately take a booking via my mobile or land device.

I was pleased to see that they have covered all major integration points and I have used this within my social media posts and website, which generates business. I am also looking to integrate with my Zoho account.

Pros

I am 6 months in and still on the Free version. I have found it user friendly and very easy to set up. I have found the customer support to be amazing and they are always looking to help resolve any issues.

As I work from different locations, I have set this up by changing Provider to Location, which works for me as I am the only therapist in my business.

I love that it integrates with social media, which is a huge benefit.

Cons

I would like to see a little more flexibility in some areas, and perhaps consideration of some wording options, such as, there is no option to 'Cancel' an appointment, only to 'Delete'. Delete is permanent and entirely removes the record from the customer account, it remains in the 'back-end' of the system.

This creates a problem as if a new customer needs to cancel, then their whole record is 'Deleted', and to make another appointment I need to re-input their details. I understand this to be different for those that make their own appointments online, but most come directly through me, as the sole point of contact.

Customers looking to 'Cancel' their appointments are contacting me, as their only option is to 'Delete' which is confusing for them.

An option needs to be available where the client record is retained when the appointment is 'cancelled' by the administrator

It would be useful to have an option based on 'location' rather than 'provider/therapist'

Corinne P.

Excellent value, reliable online booking system

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

I am a sole-proprietor massage therapist. My job does not allow me to answer phone calls during the day, and I prefer to not be returning calls during my small breaks between clients. The online booking option is perfect for my business.

Most of my clients are now booked with recurring appointments, or will book online using the "Book Now" button on my facebook page. This allows me to spend less time on the phone. Less time on the phone greatly decreases the amount of time I spend on administrative tasks.

Pros

I wanted software that would allow online booking and text reminders that was affordably priced for small business.

Cons

Two complaints:
1. I really need the option to display only the first name of clients that are booked in to the system. My workspace is oriented in a way that clients can see my calendar while booking, and as a regulated health professional it is required for me to protect this information from public viewing.

2. There is no option to email, export, or print any appointment history. I am often required to share this information and it is a very common feature for other appointment systems. Currently I am required to cut and paste this information from Setmore where it is not easy to even highlight for copy. It seems to be a feature that should have been added after all these years I've been waiting for it now.

Monica H.

Excellent Product & Service

Reviewed on 2019/10/06

I wouldn't be able to provide the services that I do without Setmore. I am a sole practioner (massage therapist) and do not have any staff....I have back to back massages and no down time....without the online scheduler, it would be VERY difficult for me to set up appointments. Allowing clients to schedule their own appointments makes my job a lot easier and they appreciate it as well. They know their schedules and what works for them so it is convenient for everyone.

Pros

I love this software. It meets all of the scheduling needs for my small business and I really appreciate how easy it is to use and that I can customize it to fit the services that I offer and the timeframe in which I want to offer them. I especially appreciate being able to block out time.

Cons

I have been using this software for almost three years and I really do not have any complaints. The only thing that has been a problem for some clients on occassion is that they do not always notice that the month has changed when using the online scheduler. I am booked out a month and a half and I have it set up for the scheduler to take the client to the first available appointment....because they aren't always expecting that first appointment to be so far out, and the month at the top of the calendar doesn't "stand out," they don't always realize that they are booking in a different month. The only other slight problem has been when people are accessing the scheduler on their phones and the "confirm" appointment comes up to finalize the booking.....they don't always see that that part because it is cut off on the screen and don't scroll down to see it so a few people have missed that step and thought that they had an appointment but it was never finalized. However, the vast majority of my clients have had no problems using the scheduler and I receive a lot of positive feedback about the scheduler from my clients....they love it!

Melissa B.
  • Industry: Government Relations

Best UI all in One Service Pay Scheduler

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Solved time management, productivity, processing payments in advance of appointments.

Customer services are above and beyond expectations always!

Pros

My customers compliments on my automation that allows them to schedule, see fees, choose services and pay online.

Cons

Not 1 complaint! Always great and fast for support if needed.

Shay O.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

GREAT product, GREAT customer support

Reviewed on 2019/10/11

While at times very frustrated with glitches, customer support resolves quickly. Super friendly and will do all they can to fix your issues. This software has made my life a lot easier. I have gotten many messages and phone calls from other booking software companies but given the good experience with the software and GREAT customer support, I'm not going anywhere unless it becomes expensive!

Pros

I like everything from the blue color to convenience. This software enables my clients to schedule their appointments at their own convenience and eliminates the need for someone at the front desk. You can also keep track of income and view daily, weekly and monthly. Hoping they add yearly soon! GREAT customer support 24/7 and always someone on chat. Chat is like texting so you can respond at your convenience, in between clients, etc.

Cons

Glitches! Most times things run very smoothly but there are times when there are many glitches. This can really throw things off however, customer support is amazing so things are usually fixed quickly.

Michelle C.

I really love Setmore! It does what it's supposed to do with a few surprising perks!

Reviewed on 2020/02/20

Overall, it's exactly what I need at a rate I can afford.

Pros

I was having a difficult time choosing between Setmore & Calendly. The integration (easy) to my social media accounts, free trial with ability to sell on free account, and great instant customer service made them the winner. It's a great tool overall and they make it so easy and friendly to use. I also love that I can put different images in to represent my lifestyle course one on one calls!

Cons

The need to create multiple staff members in my account to set a different schedule/day for a service. It would be easier to simply be able to adjust or customize the calendar slot (open and close days) straight from the product itself.

It's mostly all good though. I'm new and haven't found any real issues here in Setmore.

Helen D.

Professional looking Appt Calendar

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

I really like it. I am looking at using the automated text message reminders as my client load builds and I can afford it. A great professional looking calendar for people just starting out in business. I simply googled and trialled several other calendars. I found Setmore the most professional looking and easy to use for myself and my clients making their own appointments online.

Pros

It's a professional looking appointment calendar to clients who book online. This is important to me as others such as Calendly don't look serious. I have corporate clients, senior professionals and business owners as clients. It's important the look and feel of the calendar looks highly professional. All my clients have found it easy to use. I also like the immediate notifications via the app I get when clients book in online.

Cons

The ipad version is very slow to reload. I find accessing Setmore through my ipad via Safari easier and faster to load and work with, than using the ipad version. I can't see the full view of my calendar using the ipad app as opposed to accessing it through Safari

Cole D.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Amazing Product for the Price!

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Calendaring for multiple appointments with multiple staff. When they partnered with Square (Another of my vendors that I use) it added an online payment option for my customers and has been wonderful!

Pros

Setmore does what it is supposed to do. Simple as that. It is configurable, and reliable. I have been using it for over five years now and their customer support is fantastic - they respond and have answers for issues that crop up. Is it a perfect system? No. But it provides the most bang for your buck out there!

Cons

Response time on their server seems slow. You click, and sometimes you will wait a few seconds for the screen to change. Some of their settings are buried in 'not easy to find' locations - but they are there.
My biggest complaint is that there is not an "Activity Log" download anymore - you used to be able to download a log of customer changes to see when the appointments were made or modified.

• Industry: Sports

On the right path

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

Overall I'd give it 4/5 and worth the cost of upgrading to the premium. It's helped streamline my business and makes capturing new clients easier.

Pros

With the upgraded version of this software, I appreciate the integrations with other platforms such as facebook, mailchimp, and instagram. The weekly/monthly snapshot of projected income is great as well. Setmore is flexible between sessions and classes which works well with our ice hockey academy.

Cons

Sometimes its the little things and the UI that could be better. For example, making it easier to scroll to the time that you want or being able to type it in. Also the facebook integration could be more customizable for your page.

Kevin S.

Already great and always improving

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

It very easy for patients to schedule themselves or they can call/text me for appts. Even when I'm not in the office I can set their appt because it is cloud based.

Pros

Ease of use, customer support, setting a schedule and breaks as well as slot blockers

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about the software; however, there are a few features I've requested that I hope they implement shortly.

Megan D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Useful for pet groomers

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Good. I would be lost without it.

Pros

Works well for clients information and saving previous appointments.

Cons

I’ve needed to adjust it in a way to work for client plus owner.

Trenee L.

very satisfied

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

My overall experience is great, and I would recommend this service to others in my field of expertise

Pros

what I like about this product is the easy set-up, and the options on presentation of the products offered. I enjoy setmore and it has helped me find order and stability in my buisness. keep up the great work. you guys are wonderful

Cons

what I like least about product is the basic reporting option, I feel it should keep totals for tax reporting purposes... and mailed to you at end of the year,, that would really be great if you all add a service like that.
now i have to add up over 635 appts cost. to get total for the year. but other than that I love your guys. have a great day

Dekia M.

Gets the job done

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

Perfect

Pros

Simple easy booking . No app needed to book. Notifications are accurate with bookings.

Cons

Wish I could Send a custom automatic messages to send rules for booking With me

Alaina Z.

To early to tell but a great start

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

Fantastic customer services so far. The options for multpul providers and transparent schedules to admin and others make a huge difference in our ability to function daily.

Pros

This program lets all my staff have separate calendars and hours and lets students pick when and who they want to be taught by.

Cons

Being a non-profit educational facility paying to have one extra critical function isn't really in our budget. We operate off of three full-time positions while teaching over 50 adult students. We could use a discount or at least the option to have our low-income students receive text reminders as our students typically forget their appointments which in turn takes away from other students that could have scheduled.

Penny L.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Practical and user friendly

Reviewed on 2019/11/04

Pros

Very practical and user friendly. Easy to set up.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about Set more. That is why I stick with them for over 4 years now I believe.

There is only one thing I which there will be a feature where I can block someone from booking appointment with me either by email address or telephone number the person provided since the very first booking.

This is just my personal point of view from using online booking software for quite sometime. I do have people who booked but did not show up or there are people I wish not to trade my service to, that I wish there is a way to screen them out.

Alexa T.
  • Industry: Music

Good for a Pinch

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

Pros

It can be integrated into your google calendar
Cheaper than many other scheduling type services
It automatically updates via email

Cons

Items from your google calendar show up in your reporting
You can't customize reports
You can't create a report with your customer's info (would be easy for email lists)
The app does not transfer information into your online platform

I lan H.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Customer User Friendly; not able to book their own time for the length they desire

Reviewed on 2019/10/11

Setmore is a nice and simple tool that allows for customers to book time at our facility. The only complaints I have heard from every customer is that they have to book multiple times in order to schedule for long time. I believe it would be an easy fix if the tool can be updated so customers can choose the amount of time they want. That way they don't have to book multiple times, or book the exact time they need it for. This will be great because I know many small businesses here do not use Setmore because the bookings are only locked in for a set time. If there was flexibility for the customers, they would definitely switch over.

Pros

It's a great tool that is nice and simple. But would make it even better for the customers if they can choose their own time block instead of having to only choose a time that's locked in.

Cons

Customer not able to choose their own length of time for services. Would be great to give Customers the ability to choose the amount of time they would like to book for their services.

Carol S.
  • Industry: Music

I am a music teacher, and this program is ideal for scheduling my students.

Reviewed on 2017/07/12

I save lots of time, and time is money. I am able to offer simple scheduling to my music families, and they love that option. This program saves them time, too. And, I don't have to worry about "reminders," because I decided once and for all that I want my families to be reminded 25 hours in advance. So, I am able to enjoy my life rather than focusing on scheduling students.

Pros

I can schedule my students. My students can change their times, delete their lessons, or schedule additional lessons. This takes away my frustration when juggling 20+ students each week. I also love the "recurring appointments" feature. My students want to have the same lesson time throughout the semester, and that feature allows me to schedule all of a student's lesson for the entire semester at one time.

Cons

Their help staff is amazing, BUT I would also like to have some online help pages. They are either hard to find or not available when I need them. Let me say again, their help staff is amazing!

Joanne B.

My Scheduling & Time management tool

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

Very satisfied with this product.

Pros

This software is easy to use, can be customized to my businesses and services offered and syncing between the desktop and the phonebapp is super convenient. Especially fond of the choice to have exclusive and overlapping appointment slots. The class scheduling and easy exporting reports to excel are bonus features for me.

Cons

Updates over the past 2 years have resolved my biggest issue of limited options for the reports. I have not used the direct payments feature to give an opinion.

Anita G.

A Better Alternative!

Reviewed on 2019/12/31

It looks way more professional than what I had in mind. I like how the clients--in my case students--receive a very professional looking email and reminders.

Pros

It looks more professional than the original scheduling software I was looking at and the fact that I didn't have to pay for the basic one--which at this point in my business suits me fine until I expand my business and get the premium--was a great bonus. The customer service was great and patient with my many questions, too.

Cons

So far, nothing! I would like to see a few more features added but that's just a personal preference not a con on the software's part.

Alex V.

Setmore for Musicians/Music teachers

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

Overall, a very user friendly program. It has saved me countless hours of administrative work; and given me ready access to student information.

Pros

This program is very simple to use once it has been set up. Should there be any problems (I have encountered very few, related to new windows software install on laptop) the online assistance steps up as required and helps find workable solutions that are easy to implement.
As a music teacher, I can add an unlimited variety of instruments to the schedule, and have all of the student information immediately available.

Cons

I have no complaints to date. As a user, it saves time by allowing me to concentrate on teaching, and not scheduling.

Janie W.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 2017/06/24

Pros

Always available to help! I've never been frustrated by anything that isn't working or I don't know how to do, because I just ask to chat from within the app and they always help immediately. Super polite and friendly. I feel that it puts Setmore way above the rest if you are looking for an online booking system. My customers have said they love it too for the reminders they get. Thanks Setmore!

Cons

I am not so happy about the online payment integration options as I have issues with Stripe, but I have told them and they are looking into it. I am hopeful they can help as it is the only thing that is seriously putting me off. Paypal used to work OK but it isn't available now.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Setmore is probably the most user friendly booking app out there

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

Overall, Setmore would be my go-to platform when it comes to booking in person services. It's incredibly affordable and easy to use for anyone who is and is not a technical person. Their customer service was helpful when I had a question and my customers felt secure when putting their credit card on the site.

Pros

I was able to create my booking site in a few hours and it took a couple more hours to get it the way I wanted with all the graphics and details. I liked that it replaced having a website. I thought I needed to invest a lot of money in a website so that I could have a booking page but when I tried Setmore, it was much easier than creating a site myself or finding the right developer.

Cons

I had a specific use case for my business and there were certain features that I would have wanted, however, Setmore had the majority of the features I needed. What I noticed about other platforms is that they were inundated with features and for a new user, it takes a while to get familiar with the platform. I did many free trials of other platforms before I decided on Setmore.