1 145 reviews

Jacob B.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Asset Panda Review

Reviewed on 2021/02/22

It has been awesome. We've had no issues besides the performance and we've love how the software allows for us to customize each workflow to our specific needs without additional costs.

Pros

Customization in field setup, action setup, and reporting makes this software a must-have in our set of software.

Cons

System performance. We see a lot of slow performance on the mobile app. It causes delays when trying to quickly scan in and out assets.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Jacob, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using customization, actions and reporting to make a difference in your workflow. We are addressing the performance issues as we speak. A release will come out Mid March that will speed things up considerably along with many other innovations.

Emma S.
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great Software with Wonderful Support

Reviewed on 2021/01/11

Starting a free trial was very easy and I was able to build out most of the site by myself. Once we rolled into the full version, the implementation specialist I worked with was very helpful in getting the rest of the build finished. We are in the midst of rolling this out to our team and I am excited to see how it goes.

Pros

This software is so configurable that it can tackle almost anything you would need it to do. It can be a little overwhelming trying to determine the best way to set it up because there are so many options, but the implementation specialists have seen it all before and know the best way to do it!

Cons

Group lists do not work super well when integrated with Actions. If you want to perpetually keep track of attributes of an item which are being updated constantly, there is not a good way to view the current attributes within an action and update them. Additionally, setting things up with barcodes after they are already loaded into the system is kind of a pain.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Emma, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the configurability to tackle your business requirements. We are sending your group lists comment to our product team. They will reach out to better understand. Be on the lookout for a variety of innovations coming this year.

Josh T.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Asset Panda - An amazing asset tracking and inventory system

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Overall my experience has been amazing. One of the big selling points for us was the customer service, everyone we have spoken with has been extremely helpful and welcoming. If I log a job someone will respond in 24 hours and that is amazing, I have not been turned away for anything I have asked, and everyone is genuinely interested in what I have to say or ask.

The software itself is great as well, so easy to use and the best bit is the software is provided so you as the user can set it up to run the way you want it to. Asset Panda does not force using the software in a particular way onto you - we did not find any other supplier who offered this.

Pros

Customisation is amazing and so simple
Replication is extremely simple and covers everything you need
Group scanning and changing of asset information
Actions to update assets automatically - your options are endless!
Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want
The support is extremely quick to respond even with the time difference between Australia and Texas
All staff we have dealt with have been amazing and extremely helpful

Cons

There are still bits and pieces which need to be developed correctly, nothing to stop using the software by any means!
Slight delay in loading assets and configuration pages, however not long to the point where it is frustrating

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Josh, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are creating the exact workflows and usage parameters that you want. We find that if the platform becomes your configuration your users will use it and your business will become more efficient. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Support Team.

Laura B.

We love Asset Panda!

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

We went from school based inventories to a district-wide inventory. Technology equipment now is delivered to the Central Office, inventoried, and tagged before it goes to the school. This has reduced equipment loss and increased accountability. With Title I monitoring this year, we were able to easily answer questions and show that we were being good stewards of our funds.

Pros

AP allows me to share the workload for keeping up with our technology inventory. I have created users at each school who are responsible for maintaining and verifying the inventory at their site. I also like the ease of adding new assets and the ability to edit records from my phone if necessary.

Cons

I found that most of the problems I initially had with navigation and setting up the barcode generator were quickly solved with the help of online support.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Laura, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love serving schools and glad we can help keep everyone on the same page and your information up to date. Be on the lookout for lots of new capabilities coming that we think will make your experience even better. We are updating our UI, introducing advanced reservations, dramatically improving both mobile app and web app speed, and introducing forms. As always our world class support squad is ready to help along with our knowledge base and community portal.

Andre L.

Echo360

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

Overall, we are happy with the product, despite the few quirks. It was nice to see that enabling SAML for SSO did not require an additional cost.

Pros

We use AP to track physical assets, software licenses, SaaS accounts, employees, and work orders. I like the ease of adding new assets and being able to correlate them with other items in the system. We use the reporting capabilities a lot. Without that it would be very cumbersome to get a quick monthly view of expired warranties or available hardware of a specific kind.

Cons

There are only a few things that I don't like too much. In general, I think the page loading speeds could need some improvement. The sorting feature has always been a bit clunky, in my opinion. It should not have to take several clicks to sort a column. I am also not a fan of the recent GUI updates. The field order changes as soon as I click one of the fields in an item view which also makes it editable. Sometimes I just want to copy a value out of a field, and having to click in many places to do just that is frustrating. Also, I wish the 'Save and Close' button would have been kept on the item view so that I can go back to the sorted list from where I came. Now, I can only click 'Save' which keeps the item view, and I have to go back to the group and re-do my search, manually effectively tripling the number of clicks to achieve the same thing.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Andre, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love serving E-Learning organizations. We appreciate your comments on the new GUI and are addressing a lot of your comments in our January release. We shared your comments with our pRoduct Squad and they may be reaching out to get more details. Be on the lookout for lots of new capabilities coming that we think will make your experience even better. As you know, we are updating our UI, introducing advanced reservations, dramatically improving both mobile app and web app speed, Improving Integrations and introducing forms. As always our world class support squad is ready to help along with our knowledge base and community portal.

Jayna H.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Asset Panda Rocks!

Reviewed on 2020/09/15

Honestly, the software program is amazing, hands down. We've had it for 3+ years and we are still learning new things it can do. However, as the company admin, my favorite thing about Asset Panda is the customer service. Everyone is always so quick to respond and is extremely helpful whether by online chat, phone, or email. I've reached out with questions and received a personalized video recorded by my agent back walking me step by step through how exactly to accomplish my goal in my account.

Pros

The ability to customize fields for different groups is amazing. No other software that we looked at allowed the level of customization that Asset Panda does. We are contractors that help with managing equipment for multiple government agencies on multiple projects, and being able to easily sort and identify assets has been lifesaving. The fact that work orders and consumables can also be captured all in the same software program makes Asset Panda a one stop shop for everything we need.

Cons

It's not the software program's fault, but we have absolutely awful cell phone service on many of our project sites, so we don't often get the chance to use the mobile app. We have just reached out about compatible bar code readers so hopefully we can still make sure of some of the mobile functions in the future.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Jayna, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We love that you are using the configurability of the platform to match your exact business use cases. The ability to continually adapt the workflow to your business as it changes over time is the core idea around the design. Also, we have some good news for you. We are prototyping of-line mode right now on the mobile apps. I would expect to be able to work off-line in the coming months. We would love it if you would join our Bamboo Crew on Facebook and exchange ideas with other clients.

Chris E.

Solid Product

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

Very happy with this. There are now some products available that were not available when we chose AP. Pricing on those is quite lower. I would be interested how they would compare with eachother.

Pros

It is super simple to use for storing basic Asset information

Love the scanning capability using a smart phone and the app

Filtering assets makes for quick and nice reports for inventory management

Cons

I wish the label printing had more flexibility

I wish it would auto assign asset numbers when adding new devices

Perhaps some quick reports

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Chris, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We just completed the design process on a updated label maker inside the platform. We are submitting it to our dev team. We think you will be delighted with the new functionality and look and feel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Rong F.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

It's a powerful tool for asset management and Project control

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

This system has helped us in asset tracking, project management, importation status monitoring , API/ISO qualification...... We are still exploring for more we can do with this powerful platform.

Pros

1) The connection between groups
2) The capability to build your own actions. It's a platform with such strong user customization capability.
3) It's very powerful to trace equipment with unique serial number.

Cons

1) It's a little difficult in management of consumable items which have high volume and without serial number;
2) The format of the reporting is a little bit inflexible. However, it is be strengthened by exporting the data and create reports using Power Bi or similar.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Rong, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the configuration to help with in asset tracking, project management, importation status monitoring , API/ISO qualification...... And, that you are still exploring for more we can do with this powerful platform. The platform is capable of handling a wide range of business issues based on business needs and configuration. Our new UI is coming out Oct 30. Our product and dev team and are working tirelessly to innovate and improve. Be on the lookout for lots of other innovations like advanced reservations.

Jeffrey D.
  • Industry: Law Practice

AP Review - Reinhart Law

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Asset Panda has helped automate our loaner hardware process. We went from using a basic Smartsheet spreadsheet, to having a full check-out process using Asset Panda. Our customers now get check out receipts, reminders to return devices, and return receipts using AP.

It makes our jobs easier, and saves attorney time.

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity. The mobile app saves valuable time.

Cons

The Zendesk integration is very basic. I would like the option to set a default field inside of the plugin, instead of only using the Zendesk primary default when listing assets. Our primary default is asset tags in Zendesk, so we only see serial numbers in the Zendesk plugin. This is not helpful when looking for specific assets by name.

I would also like some type of ticket attachment feature. I want to list hardware issues inside of our notes field, but automating this somehow would be very helpful.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Jeffrey, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are sending your comments about the ZenDesk integration to our Product Team for review. Also, keep in mind you can configure your Asset Panda account to handle most Help Desk items centered around your assets.

Tom C.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Perfect for our needs!

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

We needed a way to track all of our telecommunications assets across hundreds of locations across North America. We tried developing our own database applications, but could never get all the functionality that we needed to make it easy. Asset Panda was configured in a matter of hours and gives us all the notifications, reporting, look-ups, moves and linkages we need.

Pros

We were up and running in a matter of hours. The ability to import data from other sources. The notifications and reports are really simple to setup.

Cons

It makes us log in after 5 minutes. That is a real pain when you are in and out of the application all day long.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Tim, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The amount of time it takes to log you out for security purposes are now a setting that you determine in the admin panel. We will have a support person teach out and show you how to do it. Our knowledge base also has some great information on the feature.

Robert B.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Equipment Maintenance Application

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

We were inventoried visually prior to Asset Panda, since implementing we have reduced downtime for manufacturing by having inventory and reorder points. We have parts stored by size instead of associated equipment which saves space allowing us to store more items without adding cabinets or floor space.

Pros

Our number one feature about Asset Panda is how customizable it is, we have added a large list of dropdowns and entries that pertain to our needs. We have added expiration dates, equipment number, locations and quality inspections etc.. Having the ability for multiple users on the mobile application to use the product is one of the features that sold us on Asset Panda along with scanning items in and out without the need of special readers.

Cons

The recent update on the mobile application changed how an item is edited (images), once the image is uploaded the only option is to "cancel" which does save the image but can be confusing for a new user.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Robert, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are sending your comments on the mobile update to our product team for review. They will be reaching out to discuss this. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our client success team.

Chris L.

We've found a few bugs and a few limitations but it fits 95% of what we would like which is...

Reviewed on 2018/01/29

I think it could look a little better; be a little prettier. While the layout is logical, there are other systems have a nice look while still having a nice look and feel. (knit picking) Like I said, I've found a few bugs and a few limitations. I wish I could change the color of the fields in the app (I understand that's in the works.) And I wish that the panda could also generate actual work orders when routine maintenance needs to be preformed, not just a reminder to create a ticket. I can do that with my outlook calendar. As far as functionality, I have a hard time with notifications. I feel like what each action does could use a little more explanation. Perhaps some alt text when you roll over an action or an info button? (see the star ratings of this survey)

Pros

I love the customization and that I can make the changes myself. it allows me to fine tune the different tools to meet my specific needs. I also love the app portion. Surprisingly, it was difficult for me to find a ticket/asset management tool that had a good app. I love the fact that I can forward an email to asset panda that I receive from a customer and it generates a ticket. Helps streamline the process and makes it so I don't forget to make one. It also makes it so the people who generally would create tickets, like my printer and mail guy, create tickets so they can keep track of how much time they're spending on tasks. I love that I can add any and all documents concerning assets to the asset. I even included a training video on how to use a task chair to the task chair asset. Brilliant. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the panda evolves in the future.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Chris, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We sent your comments on to the product team. If anything comes up we can help you with please let us know.

David B.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Easy to use and ell supported Asset Managment

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

fantastic. We tested a few different asset management systems to see what suited our needs and honestly asset panda was the only one that we found useful, all the others were confusing or difficult to set up, but asset panda handled the import of our existing assets (excel documents) perfectly.

Pros

The support we have received (especially during the initial set up) has been absolutely fantastic.
Any questions or issues we had were answered and dealt with promptly and we were always given a satisfactory answer. We have had the system for over a year now and do not regret it.

Cons

Our only issue came at one time with the mobile app crashing when uploading photos, this only lasted for a few days however and was resolved with an update.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi David, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Rodney H.

Director of Supply Chain and Operations

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Asset Panda drives the movement, planning and tracking of Catapult's medical equipment across the country. It provides a clear snapshot of where our assets are being utilized, which team members they are assigned to and any preventative maintenance that has taken place. The functionality is extremely user friendly and can handle the highly transactional business of Catapult. As business process continue to change and improve, Asset Panda can easily be configured to follow along. We are extremely happy with the product.

Pros

Our asset Panda implementation was great. We are a highly transactional business and the configurability of the system fit us perfectly. In the call with the implementation coordinator, we were able to specifically walk though our requirements for the initial setup and they nailed it. We then took the reins and dialed things in with our team. I am very pleased with what the product provides to a business our size.

Cons

We would like to see additional APIs added

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Rodney, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class client success team via phone, email or chat.

Harlin W.
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

We track or fleet and maintenance/repairs. It has centralized our info and synced our team.

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

The main benefit is getting all of our fleet information centrally located and available to all team members.

Pros

It allows our team to stay informed as well as keep asset records up-to-date between us. With the mobile app we can document repairs in real time and keep everyone in the know. Reports helps us to understand what issues we are having and how to work to prevent or minimize them in the future.

Cons

At times some of the features/functions can seem a bit limited. Some parts are not as intuitive or have a clear A to B means of setting up (calculators and auto-fills). It can become a real puzzle to find a path that will consistently yield the desired results and not make it overly complicated for our end users.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Harlin, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. Our platform does have the ability to solve complicated business issues and still remain simple for the end user. The idea is that most of the complicated work happens during the implementation so your user just sees the simple end result. If you would like additional help our knowledge base is available as well as chat and our client success team.

Jeff M.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Review of services

Reviewed on 2019/06/25

Overall experience has been positive. It has done what we need for asset management and queries.

Pros

Overall ease of use. Searching for info that has already been input. Running reports for needed info. Customizable fields

Cons

Load times (i'm an impatient person). Having to relog after inactivity (I take lunch, come back and have to log back in again... I understand the security aspect of this, but I lock my machine each time I leave my desk or it autolocks).

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Jeff, appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The timeout range is now a setting in the admin panel you determine. If you need help please contact support.

Nick B.

Completely customizable

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

Just getting ready to implement the software, but I can already see I will be able to easily show our workers how to use it and address any concerns and make modifications quickly.

Pros

Ability to customize all the fields, views, and ways to view the information.

Cons

Having they need to make the software useful for all types of companies, it isn't able to auto populate common construction tools when reading the tool bar code.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Nick, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Clayton B.
  • Industry: Media Production

You guys have an innate confidence about your class-leading product and exceptional...

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

As a company we were losing so much equipment and money! The benefits we get will be multifaceted. From the financial side which will impress the bosses to the IT staff who will have a much better product to interface with to manage our estate with. Finally the end-users who will be able to pick what they loan out rather than get what they are given.

This is still the dream for us as its only just gone live but I currently cannot foresee any major obstacles in our way.

Pros

I don't find it overly complicated for something which is so mallable. The scope of this software is really impressive. I like that I can grow and fit our company needs into what AP can perform.

When looking for software the ADFS function was a minimum requirement and I have just been told by the lead techie at our end that its the easiest setup he has ever seen - he was impressed which was a relief!

I also like that it doesn't look overly complicated for end users - this is crucial to our business actually wanting to use it. Without user adoption it could be a hard sell to renew at the end of the contract. I'm currently expecting no problems at all.

Although this is not software related - I have been super impressed with the implementation team. Happy to answer my questions (which were mostly delivered after a rude interruption!). Rare to get techies with such good people skills!

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Clayton, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda Platform. If anything comes up we can help you with please let us know.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Chris F.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

SeQuential Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

We use Asset Panda to track all of our fleet information, expenses and compliance status'

Pros

The amount of data that the software can store. Ease of searching for information.

Cons

The program times out too quickly. Have to re-log in too frequently.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Chris, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The timeout is a setting under the admin configuration you get to select. We will have support reach out and walk you thru it.

Tabitha M.

Inventory for Technology Equipment

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Pros

With the Asset Panda software, we are able to inventory our technology equipment with ease. The program allows us to perform equipment audits, as well as generate reports. By using this software, we are able to meet our inventory requirements easily and effectively.

Cons

We have not experienced any problems at this time. The software is meeting our inventory needs.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Tabitha, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

John G.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Excellent Support- Great Tracking System

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

My company had a huge issue with ghost inventory assets due to our staff not updating our excel sheet when we would send equipment across the country. With the barcode scanning feature as well as a significantly faster web portal, these problems are few and far between- and is now a matter of training rather than laziness.

Pros

I love the ease of importing in new assets when I need them. I have also greatly appreciated the dashboard system where I'm able to quickly glance and see where my assets are at any given time.

Cons

The barcode creation system is still lagging behind freeware tools like Avery label designers.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi John, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We have completed design of our new barcode generator and the update will be coming out this summer. Hang tight. We heard you and we think you will love the new tool.

Mark C.

Easy to buy, fast to deploy, easy to configure, easy for users to learn. Very intuitive.

Reviewed on 2017/10/17

Pros

I needed an immediate solution that I could get stood up in days rather than months. After the demo, we got a free trial that was configured and in use within 2 days. After working with our Implementation Manager, we were fully configured and operational in less than a week.

I had a dream of my team managing inventory with nothing other than their smartphones. I dreamed of an inventory season where they would roll through buildings like Vikings, scanning assets and time-stamping them as "Verified", and then running a report on the back-end to forward to Finance. I dreamed of a "phone-first" user interface, and a web-based backend for configuration and reporting, that would require zero investment in local resources. When I realized the brilliance of this idea, I dreamed of building the proof-of-concept, pulling in venture capital, an IPO, and early retirement.

Then I discovered Asset Panda. So I bought it, solved my asset management problem, and got back to work.

Specific Pros:
- Free trial allowed us to get started immediately while procurement caught up.
- Pricing model is simple and flexible (and a real bargain)
- Setup was easy and intuitive
- User interface is simple enough that user training requires only a few minutes
- Support was very responsive and knowledgeable
- Product is very well thought-out. It is simple to use and configure, yet powerful and flexible
- $0 investment after the license fee (!) Not even a scanner
- No local HW/SW - 100% SaaS!

Cons

Documentation could be more extensive, and more technical. It seems like it was written for hippies and artists. I'm the IT guy. Talk to me about database structure, tables and columns, and how to establish Primary Key/Foreign Key relationships.

That's the only Con. Otherwise, AssetPanda is the perfect fast, lightweight, and cheap solution to asset management needs.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Mark, we loved your review. Awesome! We are constantly working on documentation so the more technical users can get more of what they want. If anything else comes up please let us know.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Zach M.

Asset program I've been searching for my entire career!

Reviewed on 2019/02/20

We have approximately 300 employees. Each employee has a cell phone, and a laptop. Some employees also have bluetooth headsets, and other IT accessories. We have always struggled to track which equipment has been issued to what employee. Asset Panda has solved this issue for us. Now that we have all of the assets in the system, we can now get a glimpse of any asset that an employee has at any given time.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the android app that we are able to use to enter and track IT assets. We are a small business but big enough to have to track assets and depreciation. We are able to assign these assets to any user, to their department, and then also assign a vehicle to that user or asset as well! This makes reporting a breeze as well. I am able to get a snapshot of all assets and their values to different departments.

Cons

For me, it's hard to find cons for this software. If I had to pick one though, it was that I had to purchase asset tags from a third party. This wasn't that negative of an experience but it would have been nice to get everything done through asset panda.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Zach, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code Platform that is fully integrated with Mobile Apps. We are excited that you are using the system as designed mapping your custom workflows into the platform essentially making the Web and Mobile apps your own unique business tools. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Krystal P.

New User of Asset Panda

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

Following a department audit, we were tasked to inventory various classroom items that were currently not being tracked (extension cords/power cords/cabling/bulbs, etc...). After much research Asset Panda proved to be the best choice. We are able to create it to fit our needs. Support of this software has been AMAZING.

Pros

Since we are just coming on board and are very new to the software, I would have to state the ease of use is very attractive. The workflow levels worked wonderful for our needs with compliance.

Cons

At this moment I cannot answer the question. We are just getting started and have not had the opportunity to encounter issues or concerns.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Krystal, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are happy to be able to help you maintain compliance. If anything comes up we can help you with please refer to our knowledge base or reach out to our World-Class client support team.

Armando T.

Excellent tool for managing assets, great for monitoring, sharing resources among users

Reviewed on 2018/01/23

Pros

1) Mobile app lets me manage and monitor on the go, and facilitate user's experience with the assets for booking, sharing the assets' calendar and easy access to documentation related to each asset. A good mobile app was exactly what I needed.
2) Flexibility and customization good options of fields that can be added
3) Barcodes
4) notifications

Cons

1) App interface could be better and more capable some key features are missing or not as well implemented
2) streamlining asset clustering for single action (when multiple assets are part of a procedure that needs to be repeated frequently)
3) improved calendar and booking both in terms of visual and features, something like MS Outlook with recurring events (weekly, monthly, etc)
4) If some assets are multiples of the same, it would be nice to be able to cluster them as such. For count tracking, availability etc
5) Asset url field: it would be nice if a description field was to be available. URLs are generally non-descriptive
6) Notifications should be using asset name rather than asset ID
7) A field in the form of a table could be useful

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Armando, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Several of the items are available in the system currently and we just need to be configured the way you want it. Our product team now has your thoughts on the additional ideas. We will call you for clarification on the others.

Thank you for the the opportunity to serve you.