1 121 reviews

1 121 reviews
James G.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Asset Panda solved the impossible.

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

We had an incredibly diverse inventory. Fields for one asset didn't necessary make sense for many other assets, which just about every inventory solution we slogged through demos trying out couldn't handle. At first I found their 10 table (group) limit rather restrictive, but once I figured out how I could leverage their system into a functional schema, it was as incredibly robust as if I'd built the database myself - and fast for a cloud solution. Now I don't need to spend unthinkable amounts of time building a LAMP solution from the ground up, or paying someone to do it for us, and all without hardware to worry about either. It's an expensive solution, but it will guarantee a worthwhile ROI when you do the math and realize the costs of creating a solution as powerful as they have yourself. And you get the Apps too!

Pros

We had control over our basic database schema from the beginning. Asset Panda looks and feels like a turn-key inventory solution to our users, but we designed and built how it works for our own custom and niche needs, without a developer and without expensive licensing and hardware. If you factor in those costs to achieve the same control and quality that Asset Panda achieved out of the box, it easily pays for itself.

Cons

Some of the features built for everyone are forced on everyone. Session timeouts that are way too fast have been a problem. If it times out while viewing a report, it will take you back into that report with no way out instead of just taking you to your default list view. More complex searching in the List View is lacking right now. You can get complex with reports, but you can't run actions on reports' results. The good news is they've been very receptive and responsive to feedback. Not once have they said "this is how it works and we don't plan on changing it." which is refreshing. Most of our feedback is submitted for future feature requests.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi James, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No code platform. We strive the offer the most adaptable platform in the world to help our clients meet their specific business needs without having to write one line of code. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to Oiler Workd Class client success team via phone, email or chat.

Douglas D.
Industry: Mental Health Care

Asset Panda Review from Financial Director / Nerd

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/02/24

We have not experienced any difficulty with the availability of the product (downtime) and think the flexibility is the strength of the software. The import feature works very well and reporting is very intuitive. We still have a way to go with implementing some of the finer points of the software namely bar coding. We were also implementing a new EHR and Accounting software at the time which reduced some of the features we did not implement.

Pros

The ability to customize the fields and change them to fit your needs. It was a SaaS type solution and not terminal based on local servers. We also have accounting software, document management software, and Electronic Medical Record software and we have the least amount of issues with Asset Panda.

Cons

Support is mostly thru emails, but this is true of our EMR software as well, which is the primary software most of our employees use everyday. Therefore, what I dislike a little is more of an industry trend. The positive side of it is assistance is documented. Actually, we haven't had to use support that much.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Douglas, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help with please refer to our comprehensive knowledge base and reach out to our World-Class client success team.

Jayna H.
Industry: Environmental Services

Asset Panda Rocks!

Reviewed on 2020/09/15

Honestly, the software program is amazing, hands down. We've had it for 3+ years and we are still learning new things it can do. However, as the company admin, my favorite thing about Asset Panda is the customer service. Everyone is always so quick to respond and is extremely helpful whether by online chat, phone, or email. I've reached out with questions and received a personalized video recorded by my agent back walking me step by step through how exactly to accomplish my goal in my account.

Pros

The ability to customize fields for different groups is amazing. No other software that we looked at allowed the level of customization that Asset Panda does. We are contractors that help with managing equipment for multiple government agencies on multiple projects, and being able to easily sort and identify assets has been lifesaving. The fact that work orders and consumables can also be captured all in the same software program makes Asset Panda a one stop shop for everything we need.

Cons

It's not the software program's fault, but we have absolutely awful cell phone service on many of our project sites, so we don't often get the chance to use the mobile app. We have just reached out about compatible bar code readers so hopefully we can still make sure of some of the mobile functions in the future.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Jayna, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We love that you are using the configurability of the platform to match your exact business use cases. The ability to continually adapt the workflow to your business as it changes over time is the core idea around the design. Also, we have some good news for you. We are prototyping of-line mode right now on the mobile apps. I would expect to be able to work off-line in the coming months. We would love it if you would join our Bamboo Crew on Facebook and exchange ideas with other clients.

Adam E.
Industry: Education Management

A complete letdown

Reviewed on 2017/06/08

We ended up renewing with Asset Panda after they fixed all of my previously mentioned issues in the original review further below. I think it's fair to provide an assessment of our use since.

Pros

Asset Panda has all the features and price point that make it one of, if not the best, asset management tool that I've come across. We explored a few options when we were having so many difficulties and no other vendor I spoke with was able to offer me all the features that Asset Panda has at the same (or a better) price point.

I am cautiously optimistic that our experience will continue to be a pleasure. An asset management tool should be something that just works and not something you have to fix problems with daily. Our data is very valuable and its integrity is of the utmost importance due to our 1:1 initiative.

Active Directory sync has worked flawlessly over the past 6 months. Importing and updating of assets through their import tool is incredibly easy. Though I fully recommend using XLS sheets as I have had issues using CSV sheets.

The mobile application is still hands down one of the best applications I've used on iOS. The barcode reader reads quickly and accurately. Features like group scanning, filtering, and running actions are seamless.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Adam, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I checked with support and they informed me that everything is fixed and working properly. They said the account was turned off for lack of payment automatically by our system. Also, I went into the history and saw the issues we had when we initially installed AD and the most recent problem. Your account was a particularly hard one for us on the AD install. We are glad all the issues are fixed.

Our support and development team are hard working honest people. Your account was highly abnormal on the AD install and it took a while to trouble shoot it. On top of that, we have to prioritize support for clients with up to date payment.

The account will be open for you once we received payment.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Brandon B.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Works beautifually

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

It has saved us countless man hours. It also has saved tens of thousands of dollars in lost assets. The automated reports it gives us are priceless as well.

Pros

It simply works. When we need to make a change, it works just as easily. It's a well perfected product. The customer support is also awesome.

Cons

Every now and then we run across a thing we'd like to do that just isn't available yet but it's not very often. When we run into that, customer support usually fixes us up or gives us a workaround. Still, it's pretty rare we find something we don't like.

Response from Asset Panda

HI Brandon, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are adapting the system to your every changing work requirements. We have some very exciting enhancements that we think will delight you and make the experience even better. A few examples of what is coming: Updated UI, Re-architecture to provide faster performance, Advanced reservations, newly imagined versions of our mobile apps, and many more integrations.

Thank you for the the opportunity to serve you over these last two years.

Christopher W.
Industry: Higher Education

Awesome Product, Support, and Implementation!!!

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

I was tasked to consolidate the assets of a department within the University of Pennsylvania. Out of the ~15 products that I initially was considering, Asset Panda stood out right away. The support team was very quick to respond and created a trial account for me. Everyone was also very patient with me while I was testing and demonstrating for my stakeholders. I will be evaluating more departments for asset management and Asset Panda will be the first product that I present.

Pros

I was really impressed with how easy it is to import data into the software. I was also very satisfied with how granular the settings and features are. It allows us to customize exactly what we were looking for in an asset management solution.

Cons

The settings are so granular that it does have a learning curve. BUT the support, training and knowledge base already available does counter act this. Searching for a solution to any requirements should be simple.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Christopher, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the full suite of features to get the exact workflow that fits your requirements. If anything comes up that we can help you with please refer to our knowledge base or contact our World Class client success team.

Richard S.
Industry: Computer Games

Most customisable Asset Management

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

We needed robust asset management in order to achieve some goals, this was the only piece of software that I found to be highly customisable to suit our unique needs.

Pros

It's highly customisable which suits our needs as we don't fit into the standard 'frame' of asset management

Cons

Nothing really, the user interface graphics maybe?
Currently no Azure integration although this is in development.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Richard, we appreciate your writing a review of the Asset Panda platform. We are glad we could adapt the platform to fit your exact specifications. Please check out our extensive knowledge base and our World-Class support team is ready to help.

Eli S.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Asset Panda

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

Pros

Asset Panda integrates all of the features that you need to fully track assets including barcode generation, scanning, User integration and reporting. Asset Panda also provides many integrations into other systems like Active Directory, SCCM, and Google Admin.

Cons

Not being able to print reports and barcodes directly from the site. It is a little clunky having to wait for an email and then download a PDF, however it does work.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Eli, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform.

Nick O.
Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

CBSD Implementation Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

Overall my experience with Asset Panda has been great. Since day one everyone from the Asset Panda team has been wonderful to work with. Basically every request we've made has been addressed and implemented into our instance of Asset Panda.

Pros

The fact that Asset Panda will customize the product to our districts specific needs.

Cons

So far I haven't come across anything I can refer to as a "con". If something wasn't the way we wanted it, Asset Panda changed it so it fits our specifics wants/needs.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Nick, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are glad everything could be configured to your exact requirements.

Hillary H.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Great software for asset tracking

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

So it has been great! We just finished implementation and we are starting to add our assets to the system now.

Pros

The ability to track our assets and any changes made to each asset. Also the ability to check items out to staff to know who is responsible for each piece of equipment.

Cons

Nothing to note at this time. We like all of the features it comes with and more.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Hillary, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help with please check out our extensive knowledge base or reach out to our World-Class client support.

David A.
Industry: Government Administration

Review by University of West Georgia HRL

Reviewed on 2020/04/13

I was a customer, and believer in WASP, for almost 20 years. In two weeks of using Asset Panda I was hooked and have pushed for other departments on campus to make the switch.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. As well, the customized reports allow me to create in-depth, and visual reports for the college administration. All of this is done with ease.

Cons

I would like to see more integration of the modules. As in when you upload your assets and there is a warranty field. I would like that to transfer over to the Warranty section.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi David, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you using the platform to create beautiful in-depth visual reports. We released a major upgrade to our Barcode Module this month allowing for easier creation of your own barcodes. Next month we are going to release Audit on mobile and web. We believe this will be the most advance and easy to use Audit functionality on a mobile app in the world. Also, we have a comprehensive reservation feature set coming shortly after.

If you need help please refer to the extensive knowledge base and our World Class client success team is available.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and stay safe and healthy.

Tom H.
Industry: Construction

Great product!

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

We have found a huge amount more solutions and improvements to the way we manage our assets and business than what we initially were wanting and expecting from the product. The flexibility and options available to build your own unique product has been great.
The staff and support is always amazing. It was one of our concerns initially as we are an Australian company, but any time we contact them for any questions or technical support they respond back straight away and always follow up to make sure everything has been sorted out.

Pros

We are a hire company that started using it to track asset movements, but now use it for fleet maintenance, work orders, staff time sheets, inventory, repairs tracking, plant road registrations all sorts of forms, reports and record keeping. A whole lot more than initially planned. We have been using this software for a year and now that we are starting to build up historical data throughout the program we are seeing more and more benefits.

Cons

We have had some issues with the GPS tracking side of things.s As a hire company one of our main uses we have is to have a map point of where our products are in many locations. There has been some workarounds to make it possible, but I think there could still be some improvements to be made in this area.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Tom, we appreciate your writing a review of the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the tool for a variety of business issues. If you need help with anything please review our extensive knowledge base and/or reach out to the World-Class client success team.

Josh T.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Asset Panda - An amazing asset tracking and inventory system

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

Overall my experience has been amazing. One of the big selling points for us was the customer service, everyone we have spoken with has been extremely helpful and welcoming. If I log a job someone will respond in 24 hours and that is amazing, I have not been turned away for anything I have asked, and everyone is genuinely interested in what I have to say or ask.

The software itself is great as well, so easy to use and the best bit is the software is provided so you as the user can set it up to run the way you want it to. Asset Panda does not force using the software in a particular way onto you - we did not find any other supplier who offered this.

Pros

Customisation is amazing and so simple
Replication is extremely simple and covers everything you need
Group scanning and changing of asset information
Actions to update assets automatically - your options are endless!
Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want
The support is extremely quick to respond even with the time difference between Australia and Texas
All staff we have dealt with have been amazing and extremely helpful

Cons

There are still bits and pieces which need to be developed correctly, nothing to stop using the software by any means!
Slight delay in loading assets and configuration pages, however not long to the point where it is frustrating

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Josh, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are creating the exact workflows and usage parameters that you want. We find that if the platform becomes your configuration your users will use it and your business will become more efficient. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Support Team.

Patrick B.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Asset Panda for Inventory and Asset Management

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Overall, we are really happy with it and are looking at ways to implement it around other areas in the organization. Our Customer Support Specialist saved us from scrapping this great investment and relieved the frustrations we had due to our lack of preparation in the initial setup.

Pros

We have found Asset Panda amazingly configurable and it hit all of the things we wanted in one SaaS. We needed something for inventory, asset mgmt, maintenance records and scheduling, and check in/out. Set up can be a little tough, so you use the implementation specialist as much as possible, they are the experts to set you up for success. To be honest, we didn't do this well. Having the system for 6 months and not using it well, we weren't sure it had a high ROI for us. As that happened, our Customer Success Specialist contacted us and was able to redeem the system for us, walking us through a few changes to completely revamp our process to make this system work amazingly well for us.

Cons

Not realizing that given its amazing customization ability required more attention from us in the implementation. There are some phrases/fields that aren't amazingly clear, so we had to write a little glossary for our team so we knew exactly what some things within the configuration meant.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are glad we were able to engage with you and help get the system running exactly as you like. We are committed to providing World Class support and rest assured we are going to use your review as an opportunity to recognize Jennifer for doing an amazing job for you.

Keith A.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 2019/10/12

Asset panda was finally able to solve our teams inability to keep our inventory up to date. The biggest win was the ability to use our mobile phones to update the inventory on the fly. Our old system required using a special device to read the asset tags.

Pros

My Favorite feature of this software is how easy it is to pull up the info you need from any device. The app works very well!

Cons

My least favorite part of the software is the look and design. It is a little out dated looking compared to other inventory systems.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Keith, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are in the process of updating our UI. Be on the lookout out for updates throughout next year. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team.

Emily S.
Industry: Research

Refreshingly easy to implement and use

Reviewed on 2019/10/09

We are very impressed. Asset Panda has made a once painful annual audit of materials much less painful and much easier to resolve. The development team is amazing and will work with you to set up your installation to match your needs. And, customer care after the fact is great! They have regular check ins and are very responsive to any difficulties you may have.

Pros

Ease of use! I am working with a team that has different levels of technical capabilities and have had no issues with training these users.

Cons

The app is a little wonky to use. It is not quite as intuitive as the web-based software.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Emily, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are always looking for ways to innovate so any comments you have on how we can improve are appreciated. If you need help please check out our knowledge base or contact our World Class Client Success team.

Kerri B.
Industry: Libraries

One of the most User Friendly applications around.

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

The best word for me to describe our Asset Panda experience is Easy. From setup to support I have found the everyone in the company to be very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros

I love the ease of use. It is very user friendly. If I have any questions, the chat feature is a wonderful way to get help.

Cons

The only problems I have had is my own lack of knowledge. But a quick chat session later and all is well.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Kerri, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Lloyd B.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Save some time and money and get this software

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

I've got a lot of devices across the world , this product helps me track what i have as well as where it is located and what is on the devices.

Pros

Price point, ease of use as well as training and functionality. AssetPanda saved me and my team time and money from looking at other asset management software as well as creating our own software internally. We needed a piece of software that could easily track where our assets are and log details as well as check out/in. All this is a simple user interface and at a low price point. AssetPanda does the trick

Cons

The things i liked the least I was able to talk to their customer support and eventually they provided a solution for it. So right now I dont have anything to high on the list except maybe have some integrations with Single sign on. or more user management.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Lloyd, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Shayne H.
Industry: Internet

Suitable for diverse inventories!

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

I helped a friend of mine choose this product for her company. So, basically, she told me that she had an incredibly diverse inventory and the fields for one asset couldn't relate to that of another. There were many other problems that she was facing.

However, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, things became a lot easier. She told me that there was a bit of an initial learning curve, but she felt very content and accomplished when she realized she built everything without an expensive developer or purchasing any hardware.

Asset Panda may be expensive to implement but it is certainly worthwhile. The return on investment could easily trump your initial investment in no time.

Sadly, for me, this software cannot be applied to my work environment or in any of my private side businesses. But if there ever is a need for it, I wouldn't think twice about using it. And judging by the feedback I got after referring it once, I am 10 times more likely to do it again!

Pros

1) User Interface: Asset Panda is fairly simple to use and can integrate well with almost any environment - no matter how complex it is.

2) Mobile App: The great thing about Asset Panda is that it has a mobile app that you can use. The app makes it possible to scan barcodes, search for assets and even update them, if necessary, while you're on the move.

3) Audit Feature: Asset Panda has an Audit Feature that enables you to go in-depth and check out the timeline of what people did with their assets.

4) Budget Friendly: Asset Panda is like a turn-key inventory solution that allows you to design and build according to your own requirements, based on your environment. The best part is that you don't need to hire any developer. You even don't need to waste time on purchasing expensive licenses or hardware.

5) Cloud-Based: All data is saved on the cloud and can be accessed from anywhere and at anytime with your credentials.

Cons

1) Sessions Time-Out: Okay, in my opinion, the most annoying part about Asset Panda is that its' session timeouts are way too fast. If the time-out setting on the website could be increased, that would be amazing!

2) Barcode Scanner: I feel that the bar code scanner on mobile devices can be improved a bit.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Shayne, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The detail you go into in your review is very helpful to us and we think other people interested in learning more about our platform. The time-out issue is being addressed soon. This is a little overly aggressive security feature that we now know how to adjust for a better overall experience.

Paul H.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

A well Pleased and satisfied Asset Panda Partner

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Our experience has been and still is an excellent professional and value-added experience.

Pros

The software provides great structure and capabilities for our business needs and use case. It provides our organization with a platform to support our global asset management strategy, asset tracking, asset operability status, asset location, asset failure reporting and communication, and multiple performance tracking reporting capabilities. This platform's customizability coupled with the knowledgeable Asset Panda staff has been extremely beneficial, instrumental, and a key aspect to continuous improvement within our organization.

Cons

Great software at a great price with flexibility.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Paul, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love how you are using the platform to solve a variety of business issues. We think the combination of configurability along with World Class support is a winning combination.

We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you:)

Lee S.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Product does what it is supposed to -- and we especially make use of the mobile application (scan)

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

1) Gone are Move-Add-Change (MAC) forms that technicians would lackadaisically fill out (and if they did the penmanship turned the whole process into guesswork any way)
2) Asset repository can be updated instantaneously with a few taps on the SmartPhone
3) A decent attempt to impose some standardization
4) Reporting is only limited based on the type of data enter
5) Saves time

Pros

Definitely barcode scanning with the mobile application; the software could not be easier to learn and use. Audit feature is really nice so the history of seeing how people screwed up what they did with an asset is right there. Nice repository for contract and warranty information.

Cons

Sometimes app barcode will scan successfully but item will show up as not in AP, but when you do a text search of the code you just scanned it will display. Software does not prevent people from entering information incorrectly or uniformly ("garbage in, garbage out"), but that is a personnel issue. As mentioned in the "Pros" piece, the software itself is remarkably easy to learn and use and takes little time if engaged with the process properly for moves/changes. Software does not seem to have a depreciation component for automatically calculating inventory values from year to year (helpful for finance divisions). Not sure what the calendar feature would be used for, but that's not so much a "con" as it is more of a Scooby Doo "RHUH?" question.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Lee, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are going to look into the barcode scanning comment. We have not had that comment prior and wonder if it might be isolated to your settings. One of our customer success team members will reach out to you. If anything else comes up we can help you with please let us know.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

June B.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Overall Glad We Made the Change

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

Very happy with the product, the first thing I think of is the option to set and send reminders to our field staff that a product need to be returned, that is truly the best.

Pros

What I like most is that all of our data is stored in one place, once the system was setup it was easy to move things around and make changes.

Cons

What I like the least is the D.I.Y. aspect when setting up the system or making changes. I feel an extended setup time was needed, 3-4 weeks is not enough to work out the kinks. When I finally found the time to sit and understand how to setup additional actions, make changes, and contact the help desk we got it done. It's still not working at 100% but it is better than where we started.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi June, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Highly configurable platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Adam W.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

So many uses!

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

GDPR compliance has been made easier with the system being rolled out to everyone we can use it as an image store with added contracts that people sign to allow us to use those images. its great.

The overall experience is a good one, its helped me further my career in the field and has got my name on the map and thats partly down to this system and its capibility

Pros

Once you learn the configuration of the system you can use it for so many things. It can replace electronic signing for assets or compliance... if there is a change in your asset management process its very easy to map in your mind what you would need to change on the system and what links will be affected. I cant say in my years of dealing with asset management that I have seenanything better or easier to use.

The Mobile App is an absolute life saver. If your resource is stretched like mine, with the right processes in place you can mould the system to allow employee's to manage their own assets and take responsibility themselves which is a powerful thing.

Cons

Some great features like Gallary or audits are not quite as customisable as I would like.. minor but can sometimes be a pain considering my first point

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Adam, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Your review really hits at the core of what we hope our clients experience. The idea that you can configure the platform to solve a large number of business problems is what we are going for! Allowing the users to take responsibility is also at the core of how we help the world work smarter. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

Chris E.
Industry: Education Management

Solid Product

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

Very happy with this. There are now some products available that were not available when we chose AP. Pricing on those is quite lower. I would be interested how they would compare with eachother.

Pros

It is super simple to use for storing basic Asset information

Love the scanning capability using a smart phone and the app

Filtering assets makes for quick and nice reports for inventory management

Cons

I wish the label printing had more flexibility

I wish it would auto assign asset numbers when adding new devices

Perhaps some quick reports

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Chris, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We just completed the design process on a updated label maker inside the platform. We are submitting it to our dev team. We think you will be delighted with the new functionality and look and feel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Patrick C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Asset Panda is an exceptional tool for our company!

Reviewed on 2018/06/20

Asset management that keeps our operations streamlined and saves us money.

Pros

Excellent design, capability, and flexibility! After vetting many other vendors, Asset Panda far surpasses its competition. Its configuration flexibility, included features, and user interface are unmatched by all. Asset Panda makes it easy to configure a setup that aligns with your company's workflow and processes allowing you to create a powerful configurations that go beyond basic asset tracking giving you the tools you need to succeed. It includes many valuable features at no additional cost where competitors want to charge significant amounts for over their base product. Want to scan assets in and out with your smartphone? Asset Panda has you covered. Their competitors want to know how many users will you have, how many devices do you need, etc, all to charge you just to have the functionality whether you use it or not. Lastly, the user interface is excellent and highly configurable so that you can configure your setup to best meet your needs and the needs of end users not be stuck paying for a system that you need to adapt your business to to make it work.

Cons

The only con of Asset Panda is that some may find it lacks intuitiveness. When setting up advanced configurations, a good understanding of how things are linked and how certain fields behave and/or react to changes is required to ensure you achieve your desired result. However, do not let that be a deterrent as Asset Panda will handle the initial implementation of your configuration, and should you want to make changes in the future and may not be sure how or are not comfortable making them yourself, Asset Panda is a quick click or call away to help.

Response from Asset Panda

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love the description you give on our platform. It is an awesome summary of what we set out to provide for our clients. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team.