CrashPlan Reviews

CrashPlan

Easy, automatic cloud business backup

4.8/5 (4 reviews)

I use this to backup all my files to an external location!

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

The ease of use and "set it and forget" it by scheduling my backup nightly. I know my files are securely backed up off-site in case of emergency or major system failure.

Cons

Recently the software crashes or does not load on computer restart. I have to manually stop and start the service to make sure the application is running.

Mary beth C.

Crash Plan Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

That is backed up your images and documents that you choose.

Cons

It was slowing my computer down and took forever to back up my raw files ( they are large files). Then when I need to find files to redownload it was hard to find and not an easy process. I took it off my computer as it just made it too slow .

6.0/10
Ashleigh P.

Crashplan - Data Backup

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/09

Our company uses Crash Plan as our data back up system in the event of a system failure.

Pros

I like that our system information is protected and we have back up availability in the event of a system failure.

Cons

It's not super user-friendly and definitely takes some training. The interface is not one that a user can simply open and understand how it works.

Heidi T.

Workstation backup software

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Pros

Very easy to use. Users are able to restore lost documents without having to create a support ticket with IT.

Cons

Deployment of updates has been inconsistent in the past causing some issues with users. Support was able to resolve the issue.