The Online Form Builder For Mobile Teams

Steve L.

Reviewed on 2021/01/11

Zoho Forms enable my online customers to fill out pre-listing documents online on their laptops or phones.

Pros

I have been using Zoho forms for the last 3 years. They are very easy to use, and I use them on my two online real estate websites. They are easy for the customers to fill out and they can, also, sign the required forms.

Cons

The only drawback is that you can not upload an original pdf/document that can be converted to a fillable online document.

Tyag K.

collection of data using Zoho forms

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

was easy to set up and use.
integration with Zoho crm was a breeze.

Pros

ease of use and simplicity in integration with Zoho CRM.

integrates well with workflows. and the published forms render well on all devices - web, mobile with responsive rendering.

possibility os restrictive sharing is a good feature that can be useful for restricted data collection .

Cons

publishing info back from Zoho crm was a bit of a challenge but this also was possible with some workaround.

Suzannah H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

My experience with Zoho Froms

Reviewed on 2021/04/15

Using this software for our contact form help us to control the data and making the data management more efficient.

Pros

Creating a form like contact form is best to be use with this software. It also can recall back data if the user has entering their details before.

Cons

There are no option to saves the previous form template. I will need to creating everything from the start and it is quite annoying and consume more time.

Unique H.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Working well for my needs

Reviewed on 2019/08/11

Overall my experience has been great.

Pros

I really like that I can have an external intake form for my clients vs another software I've used for about 2 years.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that I have to pay for using custom form feature.

Joni S.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Loved Using ZOHO forms for our event!

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

I really like ZOHO Forms!

Pros

We used ZOHO Forms as an RSVP to a Poker Tournament and Open house. I loved how easy it was to set up the original form for our guests and that we could use PayPal to have them pay for their buy in to the tournament and even donate to our chosen charity. Most important was the help we got from ZOHO Forms from support when we wanted to add a few features that were a little more intricate than the norm. Manish went over and above to help up get the form exactly as we wanted it. He was really professional and knew the software like he'd written it. His help was worth the cost all alone.

Cons

I think the help feature could be a little more user friendly and just a note that if you call ZOHO, there is no option for help with ZOHO forms. I had to choose the CRM option and get them to get me to someone that could help.

Excellent logic and branching forms product, simple to embed

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Improved user-flow management and data validation.

Pros

It is easy to create logical form flows, show and hide sections based on the input of previous fields. It is also pre-integrated into the vast suite of Zoho products.

Cons

A few things are overlooked at present limiting some functionality, but I imagine Zoho will address these issues very quickly.

Iain S.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

IT Manager

Reviewed on 2018/09/04

Pros

Great forms with wide range of features and functions

Cons

No cons that we can see, maybe slightly more templates would be good.

David B.
  • Industry: Law Practice

For use with Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

SO far so good. It has created a fair amount of automation regarding a tedious project so this is a time save overall.

Pros

It easily integrates with Zoho CRM and you have the ability to have it create/modify entries and display CRM fields on the form.

Cons

The trouble is you have to be a user when filling out the form in order to use the CRM fields. You also cannot access all entries in the CRM when having a new form entry create a record in the CRM such as Contact Roles

Zoho Form Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

I am very pleased with this product and still continue having the subscription for it today. It was great to use and very helpful to our organization.

Pros

I like this software because it makes building forms incredibly easy. The biggest advantage is that it integrates directly with Zoho CRM which if you are using any Zoho products than using their other applets can be very beneficial. We can have people fill out forms at events and that information populates directly into our CRM that we have through Zoho.

Cons

I did not like the tech support. It is not as big of a product like Zoho CRM so with the CRM, Zoho Corporation offers chat support where as with the Forms applet they don't have a dedicated team to help with any issues. I would have to email them and wait for a response which was time consuming. I'm sure they will have that changed in the future though.

Colin M.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Zoho Forms - Fast way to collect data on your website

Reviewed on 2019/01/14

Zoho Forms is one of the fastest ways to design online forms and collect data from your website. Saves time and cost getting web developer to configure.

Pros

Drag and drop form builder
Handles common payment types
No coding required - copy and paste code into website

Cons

There could be more branding/design options.

John C.

It really works

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

Very easy to use. Allows us to create forms for Every facet of our business. It keeps us on task and our customers absolutely love being able to see you forms via email in a flash.

Cons

No calls as of yet. We just started using this software and so far it works really well for our business and our clients. No kinks and no hiccups; is great.

María fernanda C.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

Pros

IT's ok as an extension of other Zoho Suite apps

Cons

Doesn't really have a wide variety of features and has terrible reports and tracking

• Used Other for 1-5 months

Funtionaly usable - consistent

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Pros

This made it easy to get a form up and going. I needed it in a pinch and it was simply to use, as well as intiuitive. The UI is logical.

Cons

It's not the most robust poll software, which isn't a bad thing, but if need to comment on a negative that would be it.
Also the customization might not be the most up to date, but that's a matter of opinion.

Daniel G.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Intuitive Interface

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

Pros

Easy to figure out, and setup. No special training required.

Cons

Typical zoho support can be expected. If they increased staff to allow for timely responses all of their products would be much improved.

Nix D.

Good for quick use

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

Pros

Great for quick use while using the Zoho platform. Easy to access when sending emails using Zoho Email.

Cons

Needs more templates and more up to date designs to meet industry standards. The user interface is also a bit off.

Sandra P.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Zoho forms for functionality

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

We use a lot of forms in our business and Zoho has freed up a lot of work on the behalf of support workers having to manually do the forms, scan and email and it's easier than using adobe, which I love, but in this case, ZOHO forms all the way.

Pros

This software is a breeze to use and has saved me a lot of time. As we often have to modify a form, Zoho forms allow me to change just that section, quickly and without fuss. Once submitted, the form is emailed directly to the required recipient or recipients, which is easily set up in the settings for individual forms.

Cons

The thing I find most frustrating is the fact that I can't delete users and have to write to support to get them deleted. Doesn't happen often, but it would be better to have in house control over this.

Dishant S.

Great tool to collect the customer data

Reviewed on 2019/08/31

My overall experience with the zoho forms is good. I am using zoho forms to collect the customer data and increase my conversions.

Pros

I have been using the Zoho forms to collect customer data from our websites. Users can quickly fill out their details, and we can use it for business needs. One can easily create a particular Zoho form and start collecting valuable customer insights which would have taken a very long time if designed with the backend languages such as PHP. One can import the data from the Zoho forms and upload it on the Zoho CRM for further processing.

Cons

One thing which I would like to mention here is that the User-interface of a Zoho web form is pretty simple. There is no back button on the zoho form after it had been filled to return back to a particular page.

Megan M.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Exactly what we need - full features, with automated tasks and notifications

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

Our company-wide goal this year was to get more efficient. Getting forms online has helped us make jobs and tasks easier for all employees - from salesmen to production workers. Anything we can do to save our guys time, ultimately benefits everyone. We're thrilled with Zoho Forms - it's simple to set up new forms and start using them immediately.

Pros

We wanted a form creator that allowed us to create different types of forms for internal use. We've got sales contact forms for our salesmen to use on the road when meeting new customers. We've got forms for our production employees to submit when they have damages. All the forms send automaticaion notifcations to the proper people, and are store in the easily accessible database online. This is exactly what we needed.

Cons

I wish they had more templates. We never use the exact templates, but use them and edit to fit our needs. The template selection is pretty sparse though, and would love to see more options.

Jorge D.

Easy to use form builder for different needs

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

lego like approach for their different software. I can choose to use only certain apps of ZOHO and have the option to integrate with their other apps later when I need it.

Pros

I opted for this software for a construction safety consulting firm. Given the nature of their work, some of the sites they go to doesn't have internet connection. ZOHO Forms' offline functionality that allows me to sync my work online once internet connection is restored allows us to use this app especially with the all around nature of this app. I checked other software and only a few have this feature. What tipped the scale for me to choose ZOHO is how easy it is for me to integrate it to other apps like Google docs.

Cons

After I've built my app using their web builder, I opened my forms in the mobile app (Android). I was saddened to be notified that some of the features are not yet available on their app version. Hence, I'm only able to choose the web responsive version for the work of our field engineers.

Marianne M.

Online Form Builder

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

Good option if you are able to justify the expense.

Pros

Internet based form builder that backs up data on the cloud. Drag and drop for generator that is user friendly and smooth. Ability to create, collect, and share data with multiple users.

Cons

Software is expensive once the free trial is over. Template designs are limited compared to similar products. Large difference between the free and paid version.

Waqas N.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Getting more leads

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

Pros

Zoho forms helps a loot in geeting the info of our customers and the their option of including images help our customer a loot

Cons

Some time Zoho forms links does't open properly specially when you open it through facebook

Inexpensive and easy to use!

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Pros

For an app with offline form capability I'm not sure you can find anything less expensive

Cons

There are a few "form" features that could be helpful that you may find in other tools

Roman A.

Reviewed on 2017/12/17

Paddy T.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

• Industry: Law Practice

Great For Reviews, Surveys and Client Intake

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

We set up Zoho forms so it integrates perfectly with our CRM. When we onboard new clients we just have them enter all the appropriate information into the form and it attaches the completed form to their profile.

Cons

The settings for each experience needs to be better formatted. it can be difficult to do all of the things necessary to set up a form properly. It is possible to even forget important settings because it is not readily available to customize. It's hidden and you have to dig for the setting.