Zoho Forms Reviews

Zoho Forms

The Online Form Builder For Mobile Teams

4.5/5 (49 reviews)

Solution for Online Forms Creation.

Reviewed on 4/3/2019

Accessing, Sharing, editing, and creating our forms has been made easy by Zoho Forms. The software is just but amazing.

Pros

Like many people will argue, Zoho Forms is a cloud based software, and this means, no complexities while accessing for the forms.
There is great help accorded by the customer desk.
The creativity of the vendor is encountered by the users of the software.

Cons

Similar to many Zoho products, Zoho Forms is an expensive application. Not all group of individuals or firms that can comfortably afford this.

Simplified Platform for Project Management

Reviewed on 3/21/2019

Zoho Forms makes the process of project management and planning easy and accurate. The support group also issues the necessary help.

Pros

Zoho Forms has the capacity to integrate with other Zoho's product, and this makes it universal. The software is light, accessible online, and also compatible with Tablets, Mac, PCs, and even Smartphones. Lastly, there is proper support from the customer desk team.

Cons

Similar to other Zoho products, Zoho Forms is still expensive, where some businesses may find it hard to secure it. Again, the vendor should make it more easy to customize.

Easy way to use and manage forms like you never thought possible

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 1/30/2018

Zoho Forms is an amazing way to give a client or company control over their contact and feedback forms, and also allow them to use forms for simple shopping and payment gathering.

Pros

I LOVE how easy it is to not only get started making online forms, but also how easy it is to manage and expand those forms for ANYONE, even those with know website development experience. I use this system for customers that need to manage their own forms, or customers that use their forms for more than just contacting people - like eCommerce or appointments. The free version does a lot of stuff and is great for small businesses that need a little help, but the paid versions also do SO much more! The form builder is also AMAZING and unlike most others, allowing even a novice to make an interactive form.

Cons

The ONLY thing I don't like about this system is how expensive things can get once you outgrow the free version. There is a HUGE gap between the free version and the first paid version, not only in the number of monthly submissions but also the price is a bit high too.

Exactly what we need - full features, with automated tasks and notifications

Reviewed on 6/27/2017

Our company-wide goal this year was to get more efficient. Getting forms online has helped us make jobs and tasks easier for all employees - from salesmen to production workers. Anything we can do to save our guys time, ultimately benefits everyone. We're thrilled with Zoho Forms - it's simple to set up new forms and start using them immediately.

Pros

We wanted a form creator that allowed us to create different types of forms for internal use. We've got sales contact forms for our salesmen to use on the road when meeting new customers. We've got forms for our production employees to submit when they have damages. All the forms send automaticaion notifcations to the proper people, and are store in the easily accessible database online. This is exactly what we needed.

Cons

I wish they had more templates. We never use the exact templates, but use them and edit to fit our needs. The template selection is pretty sparse though, and would love to see more options.

Implement Zoho Forms for Project Management

Reviewed on 3/30/2019

The item is very recommendable for project planning, and management. Very effective and cost efficient.

Pros

The efficiency of Zoho Forms is something that gives it a bigger mark than other software. This products ensures proper project management and execution. Again, Zoho Forms lowers the entire production cost of various projects. Lastly, Zoho Forms support team is always on point to offer the necessary updates and improvements.

Cons

The cost of implementing Zoho Forms and maintaining it is lump sum.This is a concern that the vendor should think about.

Loved Using ZOHO forms for our event!

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 11/2/2018

I really like ZOHO Forms!

Pros

We used ZOHO Forms as an RSVP to a Poker Tournament and Open house. I loved how easy it was to set up the original form for our guests and that we could use PayPal to have them pay for their buy in to the tournament and even donate to our chosen charity. Most important was the help we got from ZOHO Forms from support when we wanted to add a few features that were a little more intricate than the norm. Manish went over and above to help up get the form exactly as we wanted it. He was really professional and knew the software like he'd written it. His help was worth the cost all alone.

Cons

I think the help feature could be a little more user friendly and just a note that if you call ZOHO, there is no option for help with ZOHO forms. I had to choose the CRM option and get them to get me to someone that could help.

Mind-bogglingly complete and powerful forms platform

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 5/21/2019

Zoho Forms is refreshing surprise, offering enterprise-level power in data collection for free.

Pros

Everytime I think I've uncovered all the gems that Zoho has to offer, such as two of my favorites, Contact and Writer, I discover another one.

Don't think that Google Forms is the best free solution for complex forms out there. Zoho Forms beats it by a mile.

Zoho Forms offers unique fields not available on any other free platform solution. My favorites of these are:

The draggable progress bar
The Matrix Choice, offering the possibility of very complex responses
Image Upload

Zoho Forms also offers very cheap way to accept payments via Stripe, PayPal, 2CheckOut, RazorPay, starting at an unbelievable 96 bucks a year through Zoho Payments. This option is ideal for small online businesses.

Forms can be embedded into WordPress via a native forms plugin, which is still being updated. (I haven't tested it however. It's only got 3 stars on the repo.)

Forms integration is second to none. Includes Google Sheets integration and Zapier.

Cons

Adding fields can be a bit slow on underpowered machines. But that's about the only con I can think of.

Zoho Forms are a great value add for field teams

Reviewed on 11/27/2018

We used zohoforms to help us gather and collect data in the field, without having to use paperwork and data entry staff.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to build forms and great resources to get started

Cons

Customer service took a little longer than expected, but were very helpful

Super easy to use form creater

Reviewed on 2/12/2019

Pros

I like how easy it is to use this form, I like how inexpensive it is to get 1000 forms and design customization. I love how easy it is to add to a website or blog

Cons

I wish this form had more options to take payments via the form you are only given 4 or 5 options and if you use a different type of payment for your business you can not connect them.

Excellent logic and branching forms product, simple to embed

Reviewed on 6/12/2018

Improved user-flow management and data validation.

Pros

It is easy to create logical form flows, show and hide sections based on the input of previous fields. It is also pre-integrated into the vast suite of Zoho products.

Cons

A few things are overlooked at present limiting some functionality, but I imagine Zoho will address these issues very quickly.

IT Manager

Reviewed on 9/4/2018

Pros

Great forms with wide range of features and functions

Cons

No cons that we can see, maybe slightly more templates would be good.

Easy to use form builder for different needs

Reviewed on 7/13/2017

lego like approach for their different software. I can choose to use only certain apps of ZOHO and have the option to integrate with their other apps later when I need it.

Pros

I opted for this software for a construction safety consulting firm. Given the nature of their work, some of the sites they go to doesn't have internet connection. ZOHO Forms' offline functionality that allows me to sync my work online once internet connection is restored allows us to use this app especially with the all around nature of this app. I checked other software and only a few have this feature. What tipped the scale for me to choose ZOHO is how easy it is for me to integrate it to other apps like Google docs.

Cons

After I've built my app using their web builder, I opened my forms in the mobile app (Android). I was saddened to be notified that some of the features are not yet available on their app version. Hence, I'm only able to choose the web responsive version for the work of our field engineers.

Great synergy with others Zoho services

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 5/6/2018
Review Source

Pros

The possibility to connect your forms with Zoho Campaigns and Zoho Sites can help you get more informations and answers in your forms.

Cons

The free account limites are smalls and If you are intending a huge volume of forms, answers and users, there's differents kinds of price.

Great For Reviews, Surveys and Client Intake

Reviewed on 4/11/2018

Pros

We set up Zoho forms so it integrates perfectly with our CRM. When we onboard new clients we just have them enter all the appropriate information into the form and it attaches the completed form to their profile.

Cons

The settings for each experience needs to be better formatted. it can be difficult to do all of the things necessary to set up a form properly. It is possible to even forget important settings because it is not readily available to customize. It's hidden and you have to dig for the setting.

Zoho Form Review

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 4/5/2019

I am very pleased with this product and still continue having the subscription for it today. It was great to use and very helpful to our organization.

Pros

I like this software because it makes building forms incredibly easy. The biggest advantage is that it integrates directly with Zoho CRM which if you are using any Zoho products than using their other applets can be very beneficial. We can have people fill out forms at events and that information populates directly into our CRM that we have through Zoho.

Cons

I did not like the tech support. It is not as big of a product like Zoho CRM so with the CRM, Zoho Corporation offers chat support where as with the Forms applet they don't have a dedicated team to help with any issues. I would have to email them and wait for a response which was time consuming. I'm sure they will have that changed in the future though.

Zoho Forms Requires More Improvements. Still, The Software is Expensive.

Reviewed on 3/26/2019

Zoho Forms left a room for improvements. The vendor should polish it to be among the best project management software.

Pros

Zoho Forms has the most responsive support group, where they listen to their clients complain and get back to them ASAP.
The users interface of Zoho Forms is also better, compared to other designs.
The software is found on the cloud.

Cons

Zoho Forms is hard to customize to fit the needs of the consumers.
The software is also expensive and hard for small enterprises or individuals to afford.

4.0/10

Zoho Forms - Fast way to collect data on your website

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 1/14/2019

Zoho Forms is one of the fastest ways to design online forms and collect data from your website. Saves time and cost getting web developer to configure.

Pros

Drag and drop form builder
Handles common payment types
No coding required - copy and paste code into website

Cons

There could be more branding/design options.

Easy and effective program for making professional forms.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 12/30/2018

Pros

Creating account on this software is very easy and users can easily integrate forms into their webpages. It can create customized forms for surveys.

Cons

It supports few languages only. They should increase it for widen its audience.

7.0/10

An easy tool to use with Zoho's universe

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 9/12/2018

It's very easy to ask your customers their satisfaction, what they like most or what they dislike about your products or services
Then you can connect these datas with Zoho Reports and make beautiful charts

Pros

It's like Google forms, you will recognize global shape so you will not be lost
Easy to connect it with the other Zoho tools like crm, mail, cliq

Cons

It's as flexible as you want so for the moment I don't remember something I disliked

Great for desktop and mobile forms

Reviewed on 3/27/2019

Pros

Very customize-able, ability to require fields, can create documents (custom) from form entries, and send out email notifications. Can create rules too.

Cons

I have yet to have any complaints with this software. Perhaps adding handwriting and text recognition for mobile devices (such as iPad Pro and Apple Pencil) would be nice.

Good for quick use

Reviewed on 3/6/2018

Pros

Great for quick use while using the Zoho platform. Easy to access when sending emails using Zoho Email.

Cons

Needs more templates and more up to date designs to meet industry standards. The user interface is also a bit off.

The best in forms

Reviewed on 1/11/2018

Pros

I started using it for our survey forms, contests, promotions, quality, among others and I have obtained excellent results

Cons

It would be good to create tickets from emails to serve our customers and use it as a helpdesk. If this option gets enabled, it would be the best software ever.

Quick and easy to use

Reviewed on 5/31/2018

Pros

Very good for fast form creation when working along with the Zoho platform. Also, the user interface is clean and easy to use.

Cons

More templates would be appreciated for faster use but other than that, it is very good. I have not experienced any bugs while using it.

Easy to Use Form Creator

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 1/12/2018

Pros

Zoho Forms is an easy-to-use form creator. It allows you to create custom forms or use recommended templates. It was simple to incorporate the forms into our website.

Cons

The free plan only lets you create three forms and has Zoho's branding. It does allow you to grow into the platform though.

Getting more leads

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 4/11/2019

It help me to achive more customers

Pros

I had just started using Zoho forms and the main advantage i get from it is it allow to add pictures in color option that is very helpfull for the cleint to select the product i was using google forms before but the don't have picture option

Cons

The disadvantage i face in zoho forms is that sometimes when i use form link from facebook it does't open