PersistIQ Reviews

PersistIQ

Smart drip campaigns for outbound sales

4.1/5 (20 reviews)
Karolis A.

PersistIQ Review

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Overall, PersistIQ is the best e-mail campaign software and has more functionality and less limitations than its piers (for instance LemList)

Pros

The best thing about this software is how it eases the process of generating and sending cold e-mail campaigns. I and my team mates no longer have to spend 2+ hours a day pasting and customizing e-mail templates, and worry about follow ups

Cons

The main con of this software is ease of generating reports. It is difficult to access more than baseline data (for instance, in order to see each team members daily reply rates, I have to keep my own excel sheet, as it does not show the %, but rather displays it in aggregate absolute numbers.

Abimbola K.

Perfect for our outbound sales activity.

Reviewed on 2018/09/09

We use PersistIQ to drive our direct outbound email campaigns ,allowing us acquire more users while maintaining contact with existing ones.

Pros

I find PersistIQ easy to use for all of our outbound sales engagement activity.Integrates well with our Salesforce and basically takes care of the tasky part of email marketing campaigns like list compilation, tracking email delivery, scheduling newsletters etc thereby providing everyone in the sales department with more time to just focus on closing deals.

Cons

I have sometime experienced a bit of lag with this program,especially when I have tried customizing a previously scheduled email.

Chuck D.

Sales development done right!

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Sell-On.com provides SALES-as-a-Service and as a result, we run a lot of business development campaigns for our customers. PersistIQ has made that scalable and more importantly successful for us and our clients.

Pros

Easy to use from prospect loading to message sequencing to analytics! Great value for the cost!

Cons

Very little to not like, but I'd appreciated prospect management functionality to be similar both in-campaign and on the prospect list. There are some very nice things you can do to manage prospects in-campaign that you can't do from the prospect management list. But this is NOT a big deal - it's a "nit" nice-to-have.

Brianna P.

You're better off with someone else or nothing at all

Reviewed on 2018/08/09

This provided ZERO ROI for my company. We had more problems than actually using the tool. These people just care about money and expect you to know the tool and don't care to help when you have questions.

Pros

There was nothing postitive about this experience at all. I have nothing good to say about the team or tool.

Cons

There is an extreme lack of communication/help from the Persist team as well. When you chat or email them, you usually get an "away" message or a "be back in 3 hours". In sales, you can't wait that long to get an answer. There needs to be 24/7 help.

Speaking to their support team is like pulling teeth. I had to ask the same question 5 times to get an answer.....which still made no sense.

On top of the unprofessional and unhelpful customer service, the platform is not user-friendly or as robust as they claim.

They sold to us saying that the SFDC integration was seamless, which it wasn't and they didn't even confirm that we had the correct version to do so.

Campaigns are such a struggle to use. Our people would schedule campaigns and then it would not send at the time schedule to send. It doesn't consider the weekends, so if you have a 3-day delay from the first stage of the campaign to the second, it will do this over the weekend which negatively effects the times on your campaign. It does have a pause feature on the campaigns, yet it still processes to the next stage over the weekend too so no way I can see so far to stop it.

0.0/10
Chantel S.

Definitely better options for cold-email - Avoid PersistIQ

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

The beginning of our journey with cold-email through PersistIQ went well. Cold email campaigns are easy to organize and you can add multiple campaigns to the same lead segment (i.e. we had four email drips, 45 day waiting period, followed by four more email drips).

The customer service is atrocious. We have had an issue in the queue for two weeks now and our emails haven't been able to send. Support turnaround time says 24 hours, but it is more like two business days. Anytime you have an issue with your email provider, PersistIQ's platform isn't intelligent enough to read the error as temporary and you require customer support to re-setup your account, causing a lapse in days. Absolutely terrible.

There are definitely other providers out there with the same solution, if not better. We were required to obtain a new email platform because of the delay in support. Definitely not effective in the long run.

Pros

The ability to customize snippets, lead segments, and lead status. Customized templates. Easy to duplicate the campaigns.

Cons

Terrible support. Lack of tutorials for helpful information. Very little DIY approach requiring back-end support.

2.0/10
Thorsten K.

Really nice outbound mailing tool, that makes it easy and affordable to scale outbound mailing.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/03/20

quick and easy way for outbound mailing potential customers.

Pros

Interface: Modern, straightforward and mostly self-explanatory
Price: very good price-performance-ratio
Scalable: If you have a ton of contacts, it's very good to run them through the tool

Cons

Analytics: Some basic analytics are implemented, but more would be better
Placeholder: So far only static placeholder (like name, title, and others), dynamic placeholders could be a big plus

Vinay P.

Easy outbound email software

Reviewed on 2017/05/30

Pros

Super easy to setup with awesome features like team management, out of office detection and domain blacklisting. We use it for marketing and sales and it works perfectly.

Cons

Could have more Zapier options to update users etc, but I believe that is on the roadmap for the near future.

Ehsan A.

Please improve Reporting

Reviewed on 2019/06/25

Pros

Ease of use and the intelligence of the tool.

Cons

The reporting capabilities are not where they need to be yet. Especially, it's a big turn off that the Reporting Card function only shows the last three months and not older.

Lizeth C.

Great lead tracking and follow up

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

It automates and simplifies 70% of my prospecting: I know what conversations can turn into product demos!

Pros

It makes it simple to keep information up to date on leads and follow ups

Cons

It also tracks open emails from my outbox

Chantel S.

Weak Support: You pay for what you get

Reviewed on 2016/11/22

We used PersistIQ as our main platform for cold emailing. We managed many email campaigns through PersistIQ and an extremely large database of leads that we individually sourced (30k). Unfortunately the system kept breaking down on us on a regular basis and forced us to continuously go through PersistIQ’s support which was on West Coast time and was about a 24 hour response time without any immediate support or resolutions.

Pros

Easy to use, no training required, very intuitive

Cons

Slow support, most changes require support, email was disconnected often--requiring support to reconnect, system lacked intelligence for custom sorting

3.0/10

Scam Artists

Reviewed on 2017/01/27

My review:
the company is a total scam. I've spoken to CEO and a fair number of the folks within the organization.

Personally, I feel CEO is a total scam artist and I don't say this lightly. The software is definitely overpriced. The support really really really sucks and when you speak to the CEO, he pretends to care... and does nothing to help you with your clients/company you are working with.

Pros

None. seriously none.

Cons

Support sucks.
CEO is a scam artist.

0.0/10

Mailing at scale done right!

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

I would advise this product for everyone that is aiming to mail at scale!

Pros

The templates and version testing make this a very powerful product. The integration in G-mail makes it easy to build upon emails at large volumes.

Cons

The fact that the API of this product is not very open-ended, which is why it does not allow you to integrate and connect your other business tools.

outbound emails abound

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

i use this to send outbound emails to targeted lists of prospects. I specify the template and whoosh, off the emails go. I can get full analytics and integration into my CRM

Cons

I wish the pricing was a little more attractive. compared to other outbound email tools, there's not much reason to pay for this vs using a free service.

Ryan C.

A Great Sales Tool

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

Pros

Persist makes it simple to group a number of contacts into easy to create/send campaigns. This type of function is essential to my role as a BDR.

Cons

My least favorite aspect of persist is the wait times between emails. I often am seeing emails sent late at night that were supposed to send earlier in the day.

Emily L.

PersistIQ in small startup

Reviewed on 2019/02/27

Pros

It is nice to be able to add in campaigns, create custom steps, and maintain your marketing cadences.

Cons

Sometimes the platform is a bit less than intuitive. Also, if you accidentally do something (ex- skip someone in a campaign step) it is difficult to add them back in.

7.0/10
Venus T.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/06/25

Good

Pros

I like that I can easily post information and the software converts it to a useable email.

Cons

A little hard to navigate at first, but easy once you use it

Reviewed on 2016/04/08

Simple tool for managing email campaigns

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

Pros

PersistIQ is simple and easy to use. The interface is intuitive, and all of the basic functionality is there to enable running efficient email campaigns.

Cons

There's no option to easily import and record the status of previous email campaigns (i.e. import a list and check to see who from that list has previously responded to an email).

7.0/10