Colabo Reviews

Colabo

A Next-Generation Sales Automation Platform.

4.8/5 (8 reviews)
Eli L.

Increased Quality Target Prospects

Reviewed on 2016/04/27

I spend years blasting lists pulled from one source or another hoping for someone to "raise their hand and show interest." Cold calling, cold emailing, calling, emailing... and so on.
With Colabo I am able to target a specific account, find the correct contacts and with a single click pull them into my CRM while automatically sending a LinkedIn connect request and follow up emails/messages scheduled.
It has increased my overall quality prospects while reducing the amount of time spent prospecting on LinkedIn.

Roger D.

Great social selling tool

Reviewed on 2016/05/06

Social selling is one of the big buzz words going around right now, largely because it get's results. While social selling is effective, it can be tedious and time consuming. Colabo helps remove alot of the manual work that goes with social selling and allows you to get your message out to more people, faster.

Pros

One-click lead prospecting from LinkedIn.
Automated social selling workflows.

Cons

Takes some time to get used to the platform and understand how to take advantage of all of the features.

Alex A.

A Promising Product for My Team and I

Reviewed on 2016/05/05

I was a little unsure about Colabo at first because of some of the similar products on the market with their buggy API calls and inconsistent data. So far I have been really pleased with the product as a whole from the SFDC automation to the campaigns, the product is pretty straightforward.

Brian S.

Account based Prospecting - Travel and E-Commerce Markets

Reviewed on 2016/05/06

Colabo is an exciting platform the has changed the way I am able to reach prospects. I particularly like the email workflow automation functionality that allows me to set up a series of prospecting emails and stops sending message when a prospect takes action.

Great tool! Thanks,

Kris G.

Fantastic Product

Reviewed on 2016/05/05

I have been using Colabo for the last 3 months and it has dramatically increased my productivity. Fantastic product if you use LinkedIn as a sales tool. Two thumbs up! You should buy this product.

Alex A.

Overall, I'm impressed

Reviewed on 2016/05/05

Pros

One-click lead prospecting from LinkedIn
SFDC Automation
UI flow

Cons

Still a startup, unsure of the future for them

Kristofer G.

You should use COLABO

Reviewed on 2016/05/05

Fantastic product that assists the sales process in a variety of ways. Can't say enough good things about the product and the company. Strong recommendation.

Pros

Speed
Stability
Performance
Actually helps increase revenue

Cons

None
There is nothing that I would consider as a con.

Rating only