Engagedly

Jim
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Best 360 Feedback Review I have seen

Reviewed on 2018/01/16

Pros

engagedly is completely modular; can start with 360, or Performance Review or Goals, etc and grow with the solution.

Cons

Don't really have any cons. I guess their analytics could be more robust, but I am told that will be the next upgrade by the end of Q1, 2018.

Laura

Engagedly has been our best software selection yet

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Engagedly has been an excellent tool for us. We have trained all of our employees in its use. Our compliance with our performance, goal setting, feedback and learning has been exponentially higher with the software. The prompts and reminders make it easy to keep our objectives in full view, easier to update and focus on. I found this to be the tool that best met our needs in our tech organization.

Pros

This Talent Management software has solved all of our needs in the goals, performance, feedback, social media platform, peer crowdsourcing, collaboration and information sharing needs. We have worked closely with the team at Engagedly and they have been beyond excellent with their customer service. They are very in tune to the user experience and seek improvements in an ongoing manner. We have a cutting edge approach to performance, and this software works perfectly for our direction.

Cons

I would have liked to have had a more robust LMS - SCORM compliant. We had to purchase a separate system. They offer a 'lite' system for our own content, but Learning content offerings for us go beyond their capacity currently. I would also like to see more of a build out for development planning and tracking. We have recently just given our feedback to them on enhancing this feature.

Jennifer
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Keeping your team in the loop. Should have an app to go with this.

Reviewed on 2016/09/07

Engagedly is easy to use, however trying to add team pictures is rather difficult. There are team events and pictures that we would like to share and I have not been able to see this as an option. Adding links is easy to do. It has been rather difficult to keep the interest of our work team and garner participation. It requires several personal email attempts to remind our team to use this. If there was an app to go along with this, I believe our reps would be more willing to participate with this service. The lack of participation could be due to the fact that very few people log onto an actual computer and do most of their communication via their phones. We want to keep our team in the loop and keep it on a professional level and this is the correct platform to do this.

Pros

The professional platform is a great way to communicate with your team. Great way to keep the dialogue open for new team members and foster camaraderie.

Cons

Difficult to have voluntary team participation. Most likely since they have to log in to a desk top to have easy access.

Nicole

Easy-to-use tool - some features are excellent, some need further development

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

Pros

The software is very user friendly and has a strong look-and-feel. My favorite feature is the Feedback tool - this is well designed and allows a great amount of flexibility for the user when giving or receiving feedback. I also appreciate the different dashboards across the site, which allow for quick and easy checking of progress on different aspects of the system. The customer support is extremely responsive and helpful, as well. They respond to my (many) questions in less than 24 hours every time.

Cons

I don't feel the reporting aspects of the system are strong yet. As an administrator, I have a difficult time pulling analytics besides the dashboard information, and sometimes the dashboard information is confusing/inaccurate. I have had some issues with course completions in the learning tab, and that has given me inaccurate statistics for our compliance requirements. I also wish I were able to pull more useful data about our learning course enrollments. For example, when someone registers for a course date, they are still marked as "Yet to start," but they are at least a step ahead of those who did not register for a date. I cannot easily notify those who have not yet registered for a course date without cross-checking the lists (because I do not want to notify those who already registered for a date). There are some other aspects of the learning tab that don't meet our needs. I would love to have the option to review/approve/deny requests for courses, and it would also be great to have pre-requisite functionality in the system that requires users to complete some learning before engaging in other learning.

Jonathan

Feature filled; easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Pros

Once you've familiarized yourself with the software, it's very straight forward to use. There hasn't been a feature I've needed that wasn't there, and customer service is excellent. For not being a full fledged LMS, the Learning section has still been quite nice to use.

Cons

The software has a lot of features, but some feel a bit overly-complicated, such as the performance review process. This process is accomplished through the use of Cycles & Templates, which can take some time to setup. The product help guides leave a bit to be desired as well. Wish there were more integrations for the rewards system.

Response from engagedly

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and are working on making the system more user friendly for admins.

Karen

Glad we picked Engagedly!

Reviewed on 2018/07/14

Pros

Engagedly has quickly become part of our every day work life. From launching with praise/recognition to weekly check-ins to quarterly 1-on-1s, internal adoption, mostly because of ease of use, has gone well. We look forward to rolling out 360 feedback, learning, and pulsing in the future.

Also, the people there are great! They ensured a quick and successful implementation and are always happy to guide me when I have questions. They make me look good!

Cons

There are some areas of improvement that could make navigation easier or more intuitive, but I love knowing they've got a pretty agile team working on improvements. Our folks are impressed with both the quick communication and solutions.

Ahmad

Amazing solution.

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

Pros

It helps in changing the company's culture. Its a total game changer
The ability to praise once someone says something good.
The employee reviews.
Etc

Cons

I hoped they had an HR solution with it as well.
Ability to put hiring requests then followup on them.
Attendance system
All these if out it will be a complete solution.

Tony
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Engagedly Software

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

This is a great tool to monitor and manage employee's progress and performance.

This is a great tool to monitor and manage employee's progress and performance.

Pros

Our company uses the software to track our employee's goals, objectives, and performance. They also track employees birthdays and other events.

Cons

This software is a much better solution than what we had before. We are able to see where each employee is on daily basis. A great tool.

Kimberly
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great Platform

Reviewed on 2016/09/21

The team at Engagedly provided us with a very fast implementation track when we needed help. The platform provides us with a way to reach out to our virtual team from employee reviews to taking the temperature of our employees.

Pros

User friendly and easy from an Admin standpoint once the program was implemented. The support staff was fantastic.

Cons

Getting our feet wet took a little bit of time but the support staff at Engagedly was very quick to respond and help us with any challenges we had.

Angela

It's the first time using a system like this and I like it.

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

It makes it easy to communicate with all office team members. It keeps me on track with my goals by giving me reminders.

Pros

It's easy to use. email notifications inform you of real time entries. We created a separate team for our health and wellness program. It helps keep us motivated and on track!

Cons

I don't have anything to compare it to. There isn't anything that I don't like about it. I am not great with computers and engagedldy was super easy to use.

Jessica
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Pros

I think Engagedly is very easy to navigate and has some awesome features. The goal setting feature has been a huge help to us since we have moved away from year end reviews.

Cons

Finding idea and knowledge posts in the middle of all of the praise posts seems to be difficult at times.

Amanda
  • Industry: Media Production

Excellent System

Reviewed on 2017/02/16

Engagedly was very helpful for our annual review process which had previously been really clunky and took up too much of my time to oversee manually. Although sometimes the site isn't 100% intuitive, the customer support is fast to respond and help. I was really impressed with how well the multirater feedback function worked - this is something we have wanted to explore but weren't sure how to maintain anonymity in the process and Engagedly made sure that wasn't an issue.

Pros

Customer support is fantastic, makes it easy for managers to review their direct reports while reading their feedback side by side, the ability to have multiple managers review someone.

Cons

The site design isn't the best, it could be a little better. I wish there was a way where as an admin I could test what things looked like for a non-admin

Malou

Engage your Team, Grow your Culture

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

So far we have been working on the back end of the software for about 30 days and then we went live with certain modules and it is picking up speed and we are finding more ways to enjoy the connection with our team, especially since we are all remote.

Pros

Fun and engaging...

Cons

Like it to also have a texting option.. for our non email users for the social media piece for sure but for alerts.

Jeremy
  • Used for 1+ year

Great Performance Management Software

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

Pros

It's intuitive, pretty easy to use, and the support is awesome!

Cons

There are a lot of features and functionality. It can be overwhelming.

Glad to have access!

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

Pros

Great way to share information and keep everyone in the loop. It also helped me get to know my colleagues when I began my job here.

Cons

Haven't found anything but need to do some more exploring. Maybe if reminders went out every now and then to add content.

Tonie
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

User friendly and interactive

The goal setting

The goal setting

Pros

Used it for performance review in the office.
Goals and progress are documented continually. It is then merged for my director to review and give appraisal.Observation of pros and cons of colleagues can be documented on this website . Overall it makes it easier to document observations of employees. It give continuous appraisal and update of colleagues.

Mark

Best performance optimization tool on the market!

Reviewed on 2017/03/02

Engagedly has been both the best too and the best vendor that Performance Optimization has worked with in a long time. As a whole, the tool delivers on the promised features/functionality and continually is improved. Every contact I have had with the company, from first call to latest support issue, has been met with courtesy, attentiveness and dedication to us as the customer. I would highly recommend Engagedly to anyone looking for a great tool and a great partner.

Paul
Paul

Great tool for 360 feedback and performance management

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

Continuous valuable feedback for our associates.
Provides a way for me to ensure managers are...

Continuous valuable feedback for our associates.
Provides a way for me to ensure managers are regularly checking in with their direct reports.

Pros

Checks all the boxes for the features I was looking. 360 feedback, 1:1 feedback, Ad hoc feedback so that information is coming in real time. Nice goal setting/linking tool as well.

Cons

There is no mobile app available yet. I feel having that function can reinforce engagement across the workforce.

Aaron
Aaron

Great platform! One stop talent management shop in an easy to navigate platform.

Reviewed on 2015/05/21

This software does an excellent job of capitalizing on the layout and functionality of social media tools we use everyday and applying in ways to help organizations increase engagement. This integrated platform brings all the key drivers of engagement under the talent management umbrella into one easy to navigate and centralized location.

Elliot

Solid Product

Reviewed on 2017/02/16

It would be helpful to have more guidance and best practices built directly into the tool as you construct templates for performance reviews, 360s, etc.

We struggle in getting our review short enough that they're not too time-consuming.

Pros

It does the job. Solid amount of flexibility.

Cons

Some buggy type things in setting up cycles.
Integration with Slack for recognition would be nice.
More automated 'hand-holding' would be useful

Tammy

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2016/08/25

Pros

Customer support, the ease of use once you know how to navigate the site. Having 360 feedback AND self assessments in one software program. The ability to manage from a dashboard and customized templates.

Cons

When first using it, it's a bit overwhelming as there are so many options and functions you don't know that each section has their own ability to customize.

Ginay
  • Industry: Human Resources

Rolling out Engagedly

Reviewed on 2017/03/03

We just rolled out Engagedly this week to our employees. So far, everyone was impressed by the user interface and the ease of use.

Pros

Ease of Use, the User Interface, the Customer Support received

Cons

Would like it to tie into calculating dollars without having to download information into excel.

Krystal

Good Software, but still working out some issues

Reviewed on 2017/02/16

Our company has enjoyed using Engagedly, but we seem to constantly be finding ways it doesn't meet our needs. However, anytime I've requested a feature, they have added it to their platform. If you are up for being a part of the process of creating an excellent HR platform, definitely give it a try.

• Used for 1-5 months

Definitely worth a try

Reviewed on 2019/01/07

Pros

Engagedly is extremely easy to navigate. It meets our expectations for 360-degree performance management and then some.

Cons

Haven't noticed any improvements needed at this time.

Victoria

More than just software. Your company needs this!

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

Overall, I couldn't recommend this software enough. It's challenging our employees to look at their goals, check-in their progress, and all while knowing it is going to affect and roll up to their performance review. If I do run into an issue or have a question, the support team has been outstanding. You email them and the follow up and resolution is always prompt. If they do have to take extra time to test things on their end, they communicate this so you're not left wondering anything. From a cost perspective, to all that the software offers, and complete with an excellent support system - you cannot go wrong. 12/10 would recommend.

Pros

It's hard to pinpoint what I like the most. I enjoy each module and its respective functionality. I will say the surveys have shaped our 2020 goals for us in HR. Being able to get employee pulses and feedback, all with easy reporting, really let us know what needs to change and what can be improved. Sending something just for fun is great too. I've enjoyed challenging people to set goals as well. Transparency is huge and it's great that our employees can see exactly HOW they are making a difference.

Cons

Perhaps the only thing that's been an issue is not being able to report on an employee after they have been blocked, or terminated, from the system. There's an easy enough workaround to unblock them, go back and find what you're looking for, and then block them again. Maybe there is a solution I just don't know about yet!