Engagedly

Performance Management Software for High Performance Teams

Tamera J.

Engagedly in a Non Profit Organization

Reviewed on 2018/09/18

We are able to standardize our performance appraisal process amongst our managers.

Pros

We appreciate the Notes section and the ability to customize our Performance Review form.

Cons

I would like to have a phone number to call customer service in order to get help with my questions in a more timely manner.

Great for Praise and Feedback

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

Pros

Engagedly offers a ton of features as well as a massive amount of permission controls. It's a great way for to team members to easily "Praise" or give recognition to one another. It also allows for team members to request and give "Feedback", which can be great for transparency and personal growth. This software is also great for yearly, quarterly, etc. performance reviews.

Cons

There's so much you can do with this software that it's a bit of a learning curve. The permissions are endless, which is great, but there is a lot of tweaking that needs to be done as we continue to use and learn the software.

Tony W.

Engagedly Software

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

This is a great tool to monitor and manage employee's progress and performance.

Pros

Our company uses the software to track our employee's goals, objectives, and performance. They also track employees birthdays and other events.

Cons

This software is a much better solution than what we had before. We are able to see where each employee is on daily basis. A great tool.

Daniel M.
  • Industry: Sports

Performance Management Made Easy

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

Integrated the entire performance management process into one amazing system. No more back and forth emails, different documents for different metrics etc.

Pros

It changed the way we do our performance management from an annual event to more of an ongoing process. The goal check-ins make it possible for employees to track their performance on a regular basis.
It’s also great that I can do my entire performance appraisal, including 360 reviews, from one system.

Cons

It is very difficult to use especially for a new user. I needed two training sessions to get it.

Elle B.

Inclusive Software!

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

We now have a way to track professional development and achievement. It's great to be able to tell my boss I have completed xyz since we last talked.

Pros

Easy to use, we love the message boards and group function (which we have used to implement a health and wellness program within our office.) We also love the goal setting and monitoring feature for professional development- the reminders to check-in on progress are great.

Cons

If I were to input anonymous constructive feedback it would not truly be anonymous because our office is so small, but I suppose that's just the nature of the beast with a small company. We don't use this feature like we should.

Kimberly S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great Platform

Reviewed on 2016/09/21

The team at Engagedly provided us with a very fast implementation track when we needed help. The platform provides us with a way to reach out to our virtual team from employee reviews to taking the temperature of our employees.

Pros

User friendly and easy from an Admin standpoint once the program was implemented. The support staff was fantastic.

Cons

Getting our feet wet took a little bit of time but the support staff at Engagedly was very quick to respond and help us with any challenges we had.

Angela S.

It's the first time using a system like this and I like it.

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

It makes it easy to communicate with all office team members. It keeps me on track with my goals by giving me reminders.

Pros

It's easy to use. email notifications inform you of real time entries. We created a separate team for our health and wellness program. It helps keep us motivated and on track!

Cons

I don't have anything to compare it to. There isn't anything that I don't like about it. I am not great with computers and engagedldy was super easy to use.

Arnab C.

Definitely worth trying out... We were pleasantly surprised...

Reviewed on 2015/09/29

Pros

The product is very easy to use, navigate and uses the current web 2.0 usability. The implementation is very effective with the full support from the vendor. The functions of the software meet most of our requirements for 360 degree performance management with an additional layer of gamification.

Cons

The product could use additional features in reporting and analytics but they have been doing new releases towards that.

• Industry: Media Production

a decent productivity platform

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

Engagedly is a decent productivity platform that anonymizes employee feedbacks to help improve your weaknesses. Without being bashed for your honest opinions, you will have the ability to tell your co-workers whatever you want.

Cons

Sometimes Engagedly can get disengaging. While it does provide a useful solution, you can do without purchasing this solution. It feels secondary compared to other productivity software.

Amy H.

Engagedly Review

Reviewed on 2016/09/07

Engagedly has been a great tool in connecting our teams which are spread around the world. We have not yet begun to use the full features of the software, but have found it very easy to implement, and extremely easy to use. We are looking forward to moving our performance review process into Engagedly. The job description library and opportunity for 360 degree feedback will make the process more streamlined and transparent for our team members. Our HR team is happy to make the move from paper sytem, to one centralized online tool!

Aspen B.

Love engagedly! It has been tremendous for performance reviews!

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Ease of performance reviews!

Pros

That ability to create groups and share. We have used this as an interactive platform for many activities related to work and even some not related to work.

Melissa S.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Engagedly Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/13

Pros

The Engagedly software makes it very easy distribute and track training, reviews, and surveys. It is very user friendly.

Cons

One thing I would like to see is a live chat option. The support team is typically pretty quick but it is always helpful to be able to fix the problem as you are working on it.

Paul M.

Great tool for 360 feedback and performance management

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

Continuous valuable feedback for our associates.
Provides a way for me to ensure managers are regularly checking in with their direct reports.

Pros

Checks all the boxes for the features I was looking. 360 feedback, 1:1 feedback, Ad hoc feedback so that information is coming in real time. Nice goal setting/linking tool as well.

Cons

There is no mobile app available yet. I feel having that function can reinforce engagement across the workforce.

Elliot L.

Solid Product

Reviewed on 2017/02/16

It would be helpful to have more guidance and best practices built directly into the tool as you construct templates for performance reviews, 360s, etc.

We struggle in getting our review short enough that they're not too time-consuming.

Pros

It does the job. Solid amount of flexibility.

Cons

Some buggy type things in setting up cycles.
Integration with Slack for recognition would be nice.
More automated 'hand-holding' would be useful

Denise B.

Engagedly Customer Review

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

We onboarded this tool earlier this year and were shocked at how easy it was to use and how much our employees liked it. Customer Support was great, but we did not need alot of it. We are only using the performance mgt tool at this point but hope to roll out additional features like goal setting

Pros

Ease of use, value ($) and customization abilities

Cons

really nothing

David W.

Very smooth. Perfect communication hub, with practicallity

Reviewed on 2015/05/20

For me personally this is a great tool to keep people informed, and leverage some core HR basics that we have been considering from other vendors.

Kristy N.

Great platform!

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

Pros

This is a system that does performance reviews very well. It allows for customization that a lot of other performance modules does not allow for.

Cons

The only con is that its a stand alone software and not built into other payroll or HR platforms. Seamless integration would be helpful

Victoria N.

More than just software. Your company needs this!

Reviewed on 2020/01/06

Overall, I couldn't recommend this software enough. It's challenging our employees to look at their goals, check-in their progress, and all while knowing it is going to affect and roll up to their performance review. If I do run into an issue or have a question, the support team has been outstanding. You email them and the follow up and resolution is always prompt. If they do have to take extra time to test things on their end, they communicate this so you're not left wondering anything. From a cost perspective, to all that the software offers, and complete with an excellent support system - you cannot go wrong. 12/10 would recommend.

Pros

It's hard to pinpoint what I like the most. I enjoy each module and its respective functionality. I will say the surveys have shaped our 2020 goals for us in HR. Being able to get employee pulses and feedback, all with easy reporting, really let us know what needs to change and what can be improved. Sending something just for fun is great too. I've enjoyed challenging people to set goals as well. Transparency is huge and it's great that our employees can see exactly HOW they are making a difference.

Cons

Perhaps the only thing that's been an issue is not being able to report on an employee after they have been blocked, or terminated, from the system. There's an easy enough workaround to unblock them, go back and find what you're looking for, and then block them again. Maybe there is a solution I just don't know about yet!

Jessica D.

Really great tool for performance reviews, 360 feedback and goal setting / tracking.

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

Engagedly has tons of features: performance reviews, goals, feedback, gamification, surveys, etc. You can turn things off and on to make it work for your company. I've asked them to add custom features and their development turn around time is amazing. This company really listens and responds quickly to customer requests. We do reviews quarterly now and it is all automated. Engagedly sends email reminders on a schedule of my creation and I just have to read all the reviews when they are complete.

Pros

When a manager does a person's performance review, there is a menu where they can pull up, past reviews, goals, feedback, and notes they made throughout the year on that person, all in the same page so they aren't trying to pull together things from lots of different places when doing a review. Also, at the end of the review template you can set up private questions that only HR and the manager will be able to see the answer to, like is this person being recommended for a raise or promotion or are they at risk for low performance. You can choose the questions for fit your needs.

Cons

We went from a very manual process in performance reviews where everything was in a google doc and then sent out to be signed via electronic signature. So it took a little time for people to get up to speed on the new process, but it's a huge improvement and they see that.

Ahmad A.

Amazing solution.

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

Pros

It helps in changing the company's culture. Its a total game changer
The ability to praise once someone says something good.
The employee reviews.
Etc

Cons

I hoped they had an HR solution with it as well.
Ability to put hiring requests then followup on them.
Attendance system
All these if out it will be a complete solution.

Ryan T.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Fantastic

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

Pros

It is very easy to use and keeps things organized

Cons

Does not allow you to alphabetize courses assigned

I've been using it for a few weeks now, and some aspects are still tough to figure out.

Reviewed on 2017/11/02

We're seeing how it will help us track the growth of our staff. It affords us the ability to review throughout the year, instead of 1-2 times per year. We like that feedback can be requested. We're excited to see if our staff enjoys the gamification aspect.

Pros

I like the potential to compile and track some of our most overlooked items, the progress and growth of our people. I like the dashboard for each Cycle and all of the features on the site that will allow us to track our goals, and provide more immediate feedback.

Cons

For one, the home dashboard spins more often than not. It takes a long time to update. Setting up multirater is very confusing, especially when you add in the template aspect. Templates are somewhat mis-named because they do not appear to be applied and editable per use, as I would expect from a template.

Pranay M.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

I recommend this 360 Feedback Review to our friends as it is a good tool for performance...

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Time taken for Yearly performance reviews is very less. Sudden growth in an organization is seen by using this tool.

Pros

I Found Very awesome Customer support. It is a customization tool that can be used easily and provides free trial version. This helps to increase the team communication. Employees performance can be easily documented.

Cons

I don't have any cons with this tool. I like to recommend this tool to people whoever i know in my database.

Manisha C.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Ease of working with the software!

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Pros

The software is very user friendly...Smooth implementation and great team to support!

Cons

Only limited modules...Should expand to more HR modules like HRMS.

Jana H.

User friendly, fun to check out all the features

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

Saved me time while doing our yearly reviews.

Pros

It's easy to use, especially for setting up your goals and reviews. Nice way to communicate with the rest of your office.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to find old posts or reviews in Engagedly. But overall it's not too complicated. N