Jotform

Powerful Forms Get It Done

Gil P.

Simply the Best!

Reviewed on 2021/12/02

I( have used Jotform for years to assist clients solve communications problems with their respective audiences and obtain needed data.

Pros

Jotform a so easy to implement! It has hundreds of ready-made templates that you can use so you don't have to re-invent a form every time you start.

Cons

Frankly, there is very little to dislike about Jotform!

Airtable

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Jot for was cheaper (free) and easier to implement

Response from Jotform

We are grateful for your positive rating Gil. Thanks a lot!

Great Flexible tool for all your Form Needs

Reviewed on 2021/12/07

I have used Jotform over the years for many different usage cases. Surveys among a larger group of people, intake forms for trainings and evaluations of meetings etc. - its easy and quick to put together a form, its just as easy and quick for your audience/clients etc. to fill the forms out and its equally easy and quick to make use of that data through their exporting functions. For my (not continual and in large volume) usage I only ever needed the free version. There are some additional functions if you pay as well. The only time I had an issue was when a PDF export function did not work as expected. The engineers got back to me within a short time frame - I was impressed.

Pros

Form templates can easily be adjusted or you can start from scratch. Its easy to set up and use, simple for people to enter their data into your form and your export functions are great (Excel, or each respondents answers as PDF). Customer support is reactive, competent and polite. And all of that even though I have ever only used the free version!

Cons

The only downside might be that the individual settings for each form are a bit hidden. Once you know where they are its not hard to find them, but you might be searching the first time around how to ensure some of the settings are set up in a way that you want them to be.

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

I love the fact that Jotform is not attached to a big name compartmentalizing my business data across different providers in some ways. We already have so much stuff on google and microsoft servers. But more importantly, even the free version of JotForm gives you a lot more flexibility and added functionality when comparing it to MS Forms and Google Forms.

Response from Jotform

Thank you for such an awesome review towards our product and our customer support. We truly appreciate it. We are glad to know some of the features work well for your needs and that you find them convenient to use.
Happy holidays!

Nilouphar Z.

Lot's of problem and there is no way to actually solve the problem because there is noway to...

Reviewed on 2021/12/04

Lousy!

Pros

I didn't like anything so far. I paid for the Gold for 2 years and when I print my forms there are missing parts or the parts that printed on top of each other or table have squished columns together. I ask for support and the answer was that they see it but they didn't fix it. and since the only way to contact is via email I eventually washed my hand. I am putting this review so no one else get burned pay that much money for the forms with missing informations. If someone just want to make simple form with few lines probably works good. If I wanted simple forms I could use my webpage forms for no extra charge. But forget about tables or pages.

Cons

The features doesn't work. Ton of problems and no real support. Really bad experience!

Response from Jotform

Hi Nilouphar,
We are truly sorry to hear that and we apologize if we fail to resolve your issue. We have replied to your report ticket again here https://www.jotform.com/answers/3565013. Please keep us posted if the suggested solution didn't work for you so we can continue to work with you and help you get your issue resolved.
Thank you so much for your cooperation!

Whit B.

A great form builder

Reviewed on 2022/01/03

We use Jotforms across the college for submissions from partnering departments for design and web update requests. This allows us to keep all the information in one place rather than rely on emails. Plus, we have a historical record of all the requests in a given year.

Pros

Jotforms is a simple way to create forms to obtain information and has powerful features for advanced form building. The form builder is drag and drop and provides plenty of options for customization. There is a free version with plenty of features and a cost-effective paid subscription that unlocks plenty of helpful features.

Cons

The UX on the submission side is not great. When navigating to the forms to review submissions, I oftentimes have to think twice about where to find them.

Google Forms and Formstack Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Jotforms has more features and has more flexibility in the way that the forms can be customized.

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

We like the look of Jotforms and the overall user experience better than the other software that we reviewed. The pricing structure works better with our budget and they offer a 50% Education discount.
Michelle T.

Excellent Platform and Ease of use

Reviewed on 2021/12/31

Pros

I love the platform and ease of using Jot form! it has an awesome amount of amazing options to utilize. This is great for every person new or experienced. Jot form can integrate in any business! Saves time so you can spend more of it with your family!

Cons

I find there isn't any thing that I don't like about this.

Danny H.

User for 5+ Years

Reviewed on 2022/01/12

Pros

Jotform has been my favorite form builder since 2016. For me, it has been the most useful supporting my work in education advocacy and non-profit project management (for supporter intake, needs assessments, consulting clients, accountability for weekly goals and benchmarks, etc.)

Cons

It is not uncommon for the platform to experience glitches as it expands and gains new features. However, it remains useful (versatile and powerful) regardless. The interface is simple and straightforward: you drag and drop elements, add widgets, integrate others tools, etc. Plus, you can view your form and embed it on your site when you are finished with it.

Wufoo, SurveyMonkey and Typeform

Additional features

NPO discount
Brittany M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Perfect for most businesses

Reviewed on 2021/12/20

I love using Jotform- I have many clients in the medical industry who use it in many ways, and they need something that is HIPPA compliant. Jotform is the only program I use for them.

Pros

Very easy to use, many ways to automate (internally and externally with Zapier etc), HIPPA compliant for my clients that are in the medical industry

Cons

The only negative thing I can say about Jotform is that it does not have many options for native integrations- for me it is easy as there are webhooks/API, however for my clients who usually take over their forms and only call me when needed, it is too advanced

PandaDoc and 123FormBuilder

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

My client switched purely due to HIPPA

PandaDoc and 123FormBuilder

HIPPA compliancy

Response from Jotform

Thanks for your positive review. We greatly appreciate it. We could also recommend using Zapier, Automate.io, Power Automate, Integromat and etc. so you can integrate Jotform with hundreds of apps available on these services. If you like native integrations with the apps that you use, feel free to contact us in our Support System via our Support Contact Form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can open a feature request for you.
Happy holidays!

Lefkios P.

Look no further

Reviewed on 2021/11/24

Using it since the very early days, and I ve seen how it grew over the years. Multifunctional, great customer service, ability to code yourself if needed (and they provide help with that)

Pros

The customer service is astonishing. They help you with every little detail. Every small detail is significant to them and they help you through it

Cons

Can't think of something right now. Sorry

Cognito Forms and Survey Anyplace

ALl of the above

Response from Jotform

Thanks for your perfect review and for sharing your positive experience with our customer service team. Should you encounter any issues, feel free to contact us again so we can help. Have a good one!

Ngwebifor F.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easy to Use and Cost Efficient

Reviewed on 2021/12/31

Pros

Easy to use. You can create from scratch or customize a template. It doesn't take long and once it's done, you can make changes just as easy. The cost is also appealing.

Cons

Cons - I have been using Jotform for a few years and I honestly don't have a con yet. Hopefully, I will not have any as I continue using this software for my forms and now apps.

Michael Y.

Couldn’t be without it

Reviewed on 2021/11/16

Fantastic product that has helped get the information we need from clients professionally and quickly.

Pros

Using Jotform has now allowed us to determine which potential clients are suitable for our type of work.
It allows us to collect all the information we need to provide a quote without visiting the client. This was invaluable during lockdown and now continues as we have a very high number of enquiries each week.
It’s free for the forms we use which is amazing!

Cons

Sometimes it says out inbox is full but this is very very minor and is resolved very quickly.

Response from Jotform

We are pleased to know your satisfaction with our platform Michael. Thank you so much!

Adam C.

Quick and easy form builder and data collection platform

Reviewed on 2021/11/14

We use Jotform for collecting internal and external user data in response to fast changing needs (e.g. requesting the health status of those returning from areas that have just come out of Covid lockdowns). The API means we can directly add responses to databases, while Zapier integration allows us to add response to spreadsheets for further analysis.

Pros

Jotform are always releasing new features to meet customer needs. The cost is relatively low compared to other offerings

Cons

The default form controls are somewhat limited, and there is an overall reliance on 'market'/3rd party widgets.

Cognito Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Cost (lowed) and functionality (better)

FormAssembly

Response from Jotform

Thank you so much for your nice review Adam. To clarify, we have all the basic form controls available in the form builder and we also added a lot of fields with advanced features like Appointment, Signature, Products, Fill in the blank fields and etc. Furthermore, almost all published widgets are developed and maintained by Jotform even those widgets with integrations from 3rd party services like Adobe Sign, DocuSign, and more, and we also allow our users to create their own private widgets too.
If you think there's any form control that we overlooked, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ and we would be happy to forward it to our developers for future implementation. Thank you!

Arlène V.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used for 2+ years

If you need to create online forms, look no further!

Reviewed on 2021/08/14

I have had a positive experience with JotForm

Pros

For me, there is no doubt: JotForm is THE one tool everyone should look into when it comes to creating online forms. It doesn't matter what you need the form for and whether you need one form or ten... JotForm is going to be a valuable resource for you.

Of all the different things it brings to the table, my two favorite features are its templates and integrations. Why wasting time to create a form when there are others who have already created them for you? It is crazy to think that JotForm has a template library with over 10,000 items with pretty much every category you can think of (like booking forms, request forms, payment forms, just to name a few).

And if you would like to do something with your form other than simply collecting information, you will be glad to read that JotForm has over 100 integrations with many tools you are probably already using, like PayPal, Zoom, Google Calendar and Dropbox. This is great to create simple, yet powerful automated workflows to do many different things with JotForm.

Cons

Depending on how often you use forms, you may find that the JotForm free plan isn't enough for you (at the moment, it has a limit of 100 monthly submissions) so you are likely to end up having to pay for it.

I would say that this is the one thing I like the least about the platform.

Response from JotForm

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, Arlene. We are extremely grateful for your great words towards JotForm and we highly appreciate it. You're the best!

Isaac A.
  • Industry: Program Development

An amazing multipurpose platform beyond just data collection

Reviewed on 2021/08/06

JotForm actually saved our project from collapsing. In the middle of a survey we had launched with a different platform, we were encountering severe technical issues that caused our data collection activities to completely stall. Migrating to Jotform not only solved all of those problems, but offered us features we didn't have with our previous service. Features that allowed us to cut down enumerator errors during survey administration, improve our agent remote monitoring protocols, and generally enrich the survey experience for our data analysts, survey respondents and field agents. It was absolutely amazing.

Pros

Well, first is the ease of use.With Jotform, survey creation to deployment in a matter of minutes isn't just a marketing gimmick...... we were actually able to do it. The quickly customizable templates and very user friendly feel makes it a joy to work with. Also, when we first signed on, we were migrating an active survey from a different service (which was giving us a lot of technical issues) and the customer service support we received was absolutely amazing.

Cons

Response data was being produced as links instead of the intended .pdf forms we had hoped.....when we first launched. And we struggled a bit to understand what was actually happening, but we later figured out the cause and solved it. That has been the only record of any issue we ever had with JotForm.

Response from JotForm

Thank you for sharing your great experience using JotForm. We are really happy to hear your overall satisfaction including your experience with our customer support team. Thank you and have a good one!

Natasha A.

Love JotForm

Reviewed on 2021/07/18

It's been great. It streamlines so much of my business. It's become a vital part of my processes and workflows.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the conditional formatting. I love the API features and the fact it interconnects with the other products that make my business work.

Cons

That I can't have an additional user (one other one) unless I get five other users. I don't love the fact that the data isn't stored in Australia or that I don't have the option of doing that. I hate the fact they upsell HIPAA Compliance to health practitioners outside of the US as HIPAA isn't designed for anyone outside of the US.

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

The conditional formatting and the ability to design my landing pages.

Response from JotForm

Thanks for your review. Glad to know JotForm helped you in your business.
Just FYI, we have an Enterprise solution where you can have a sub-account feature as well as choose your server location e.g. in Australia so your data never leaves your country. HIPAA is also optional in Enterprise. Please check this out https://www.jotform.com/enterprise.
For the standard version, since HIPAA is all about safeguarding PHI, all users from different parts of the globe specifically those who also operate in the US can choose to enable HIPAA if they are subscribed to the Silver or Gold plan.
If you have more questions, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Chris S.

Best online form platform I've used

Reviewed on 2021/03/31

The experience has been WONDERFUL! Their support team has always been able to help me navigate any issues, especially in the beginning when I was learning the features that aren;t common in other systems. Now, I can get what I need from their support documents.

Pros

I like jotform for its simplicity. I have used many other platforms to build online forms and Jotform BY FAR outshines them all. It is super easy to use and very user friendly. I like that they have make the user experience so easy to build, implement and tabulate results.

Cons

I haven't really ran into anything that I don't like about the software honestly. Anything I have ever wanted it to do is built into it already or they have an integration already in place to assist.

Formstack Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Ease of use and features available

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Jot form seemed more in tune with product features and integrations .

Response from JotForm

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear about your overall satisfaction using JotForm. Best Regards!

Mark R.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Build Powerful Web Forms in a Snap

Reviewed on 2021/01/21

I needed to quickly build an embedded form for my website. I registered for an account and completed building the form minutes later. After a few minutes of learning which CSS classes were applied to each form element, the look and feel of the form only took a few more minutest and it was pulling data to the spreadsheet.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to customize a forms CSS to my university's branding standards. Forms are simple and intuitive to build with many options. From standard short and long fields to file upload capabilities, JotForm has many tools to get the job done. Branding was easy to customize by having direct access to the CSS through the form interface.

Cons

At the time of use, JotForm's pricing structure wasn't optimal for my organization. We had a few users who needed to create and manage forms but we couldn't find a level of access that gave us what we needed. Overall, the structure that we needed was affordable for single use, but not for multiple users.

Wufoo

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

We use JotForm in conjunction with Google Forms. JotForm offers more robust customizable CSS functionality to match branding standards of an institution. The branding allows a more consistent look and feel to be applied rather than a set of predetermined templates in Google Forms that don't match brand standards as much.

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

The functionality of JotForm and Wufoo allow us to support embedded forms from both platforms, along with Google Forms.

Response from JotForm

Thanks for your awesome review. The ability to customize the form with CSS injection is indeed what most users like because you can do pretty much everything on the form design like matching your branding colors. Cheers!

Eoin G.

Very Good and Constantly Improving Online Form "System"

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

We are using Jotform for completing our onboarding "paperwork" with our new clients. The conditional formatting option is very helpful in reducing unnecessary questions for different types of clients.

Pros

Jotform started out as a simple webform application and has grown tremendously since I started using it in 2015. The ability to easily create basic forms with templates is fantastic. The incredible number of form field options and widgets makes creating complex forms with great conditional formatting options. HIPAA compliance and form Encryption make collecting sensitive information very secure. Customer service is quick to respond and people trying to use JotForm to create forms for Phishing are identified and locked out until they prove they are legitimate (it happened to me when trying to create an online W-9 for our clients.

Cons

JotForm just released JotForm Reports which may solve my primary "complaint". While you can create awesome notification emails which shows the data collected, You are not able to specify in the notifications to exclude fields with no response. This was important for us and required we use a different vendor since we could not create a workaround.

Gravity Forms

Response from JotForm

Thanks for your excellent review. We are glad that your complaint has been resolved. By default, empty fields are not shown on sent email notifications. There's a setting in the email notification where you can enable/disable this feature. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us in our Support System through this contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/.
Best Regards!

Kathleen C.

Form Builder that keeps getting Better

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

I create all the forms and share them with several faculty and staff here at the College. The software very intuitive, so there's little training needed for others to work with it. The notifications are highly customizable, so for each form I can control who sees the submission, the workflow and the response to the submitter. I've watched the company grow, offering more support and more features, while still keeping the cost for the end user reasonable!

Pros

When Adobe stop offering their online form option, I needed a replacement! I researched a variety of options and went with JotForm. The top features are the ease of use (great interface even for beginners), available templates and the ability to export the form in a variety of formats - embed in a website, fillable PDF, email, etc. Another valuable feature is the management of submissions. Simple to use, easy to manipulate or expert.

Cons

At first, there were some accessibility issues. The developers are currently addressing those issues; they just offered a webinar on how to incorporate ADA compliance. Most of the minor problems when I first started using JotForm have been addressed or improved.

Google Forms, Wufoo and Formstack Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Adobe abandoned its online form software. I needed a replacement.

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

I wanted to be able to customize my forms, have numerous collaborators, an easy graphical interface and a reasonable cost. JotForm fit the bill!

Response from JotForm

Glad you find JotForm valuable for your needs. It is also great to know that your issues has been resolved.
Best Regards!

Christopher K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used for 2+ years

The Most Powerful Form Builder Online, Anywhere.

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Fantastic. From the limitless possibilities with the form builder to the knowledgeable Q&A support staff, JotForm definitely has a winning solution. I would recommend this for small and large businesses, from technical to food service, from cars to dress alterations, from vacation rentals to feedback portals. The people at JotForm listen to feedback and feature requests, I myself was able to have a widget updated after I found a bug that had previously gone unnoticed. You won't find a better combination of power, flexibility, compatibility, user-friendliness, and helpful support in such a refined package.

Pros

In short, everything. For starters, the ability to sign up for free and begin immediately creating forms that work within minutes is unmatched. I am impressed by the extensive amount of widgets that can be utilized for custom data entry, from QR code scanners to file uploaders to widgets that can perform custom calculations. The logic editor for controlling if and where questions, textboxes, widgets, etc. appear is very powerful and allows for virtually limitless form possibilities.

I've used these to in conjunction with QR scanners to load pre-populated forms that allow technicians at my workplace to upload photos of machine issues, describe repair procedures, and even add parts used for repairs. Seperately I've also worked on forms used to report inventory / ERP data discrepancies that can be mailed to specific recipient groups based on which part of the ERP system is in question.

I could ramble on about the endless customization with the design editor, the ability to do advanced back-end coding including the addition of dedicated HTML, PHP, and other code languages, the ability to integrate forms with everything from Google Drive to Airtable to PayPal, secondary integrations with Microsoft Flow, you name it. And the amazing thing to me is, the forms look stunning on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. And if you don't like how a particular widget looks, crack open the CSS on the back end and you can build pretty much anything.

Cons

The power and capabilities of the system can be a bit overwhelming to a new user. There isn't an easy tutorial to get you going right off the bat, so you're left searching at times for how best to accomplish a particular goal with your form. That said, the Q&A portion of the website is very helpful, and the ability to ask questions and get fast feedback more than offsets any initial disorientation.

The only other con is the weak integration with Microsoft products and web-based services. I'm not sure what the issue there is, but it has been a hiccup during my integrations and projects. There are work-arounds for this, but those are weak as well. That said, JotForm is always developing new plug-and-play integrations, which means this is something that could be seen in the future. And they listen to their users' feedback.

Nathan R.
  • Industry: Public Policy

Business forms made easy

Reviewed on 2018/12/17

We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

Pros

I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy.

JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions.

There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

Cons

We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

Patty B.

JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything.

Reviewed on 2017/11/09

JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

Pros

I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

Cons

I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.

Shilles steven A.

By far the best form software

Reviewed on 2021/05/11

I've used many form software over the years and I always keep changing them due to limitations in functionality and features. Then I came across JotForm and I was impressed and thought to myself, why didn't I came across this platform earlier?

Everything I need to start a small business and grow big is here on this platform and I don't need a separate tool/software to manage orders, contacts, customer submissions, staff sales submissions and more. Just one form, and it's JotForm.

Pros

This platform has all your needs to start off, from a regular form to a contract signing, orders managements, contact and more. Best of all, it allows you to integrate into most of the popular platforms seamlessly and it allows you to start small for free and grow big!

Cons

I have not come across any cons yet besides that, the price is slightly high compared to other forms, but worth every penny due to the features in it.

Paperform and Wufoo

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Due to limitations in functionality and features

Google Forms, Wufoo and Typeform

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Everything I need to start a small business and grow big is here on this platform and I don't need a separate tool/software to manage orders, contacts signing, customer submissions, staff sales submissions and more.

Response from JotForm

Thank you so much for your nice compliments. We are happy to know that you find JotForm a worthy product. Cheers!

Omar A.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Site @JotForm : To create electronic forms

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

The easiest and most effective ways to create a form

JotForm.com of the early originators of the forms (if not the first) to emerge on the internet, and during this time they improve the service and make it perfect and second to none. Claim that they have the easiest service, when you want to create a form, you can see why easily. You don't need to spend money or give credit card information to use the features of the site, but they offer an unlimited number of forms and reports fields and forms. For this reason alone, you need to experience JotForm

Pros

- Is the location of the

@JotForm

: To create electronic forms in an easy manner and very flexible to support the addition of the boxes especially with the credit cards, and input information directly to you through several programs. Uses sentences if it is through, you can hide some fields and show them based on the selection
User

While most of the sites and programs to modify PDF files that can help you to edit the model or form you already have, the little tools give you the option to create a PDF form the full of yourself, like if you want to create a CV or a contract or something like that. Site Jotform is the place you need to mean to achieve it. It is a free site and wonderful to create files and documents PDF forms with different templates. All these templates were designed by site Jotform themselves to give to everyone without charge.

Divided forms templates to multiple categories, such as certificates, agreements, contracts, resumes, etc., knowing that each category contain many other forms, so I prefer to use the search field of the site. Once you find the template you want to use, open it within the editor Jotform and then make your edits to any part of the model then save it as PDF on your device. The only problem here is the watermark Watermark for the site that are placed on each page, lists you must subscribe to the premium account

Cons

Will fans create the forms difficult to leave this long email will take some time to respond

Ashley S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Awesome product, frequent updates, easy to use!

Reviewed on 2019/09/29

Overall JotForm has been irreplaceable for our company. So many of our processes have been streamlined and built around JotForm, it's truly saved us countless hours of time each week. Their customer support is very responsive and helpful in resolving any issues with software use.

Pros

We've been using JotForm for years as we've grown our small business to solve problems, collect data, and streamline processes. JotForm has been one of the easiest softwares to use, learn, and implement in our organization. The best part about JotForm is how easy it is to use - with drag and drop options, excellent customer support, and regular updates to improve building the forms. I would also add that it is unbelievably customizable. There are tons of templates to choose from that can be plug and play or drastically modified to fit the needs of the task at hand.

Cons

There is almost nothing but high praise for this software. Most issues I've run into over the years (formatting problems, pdf compatibility, etc.) have all been addressed and improved upon with each update. There are still some issues with designing pdf files and editing layouts of automatic emails but nothing that impedes the functionality or use too much. I'm also confident that these issues will only continue to improve based on JotForm's track record of catering to its customer needs.

Daniel C.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great form builder for ministry!

Reviewed on 2021/02/11

I was a JotForm user in 2009/2010 at the first church I served with. Then I didn't use the program for a while, and tried other form builders over the years. I went back to JotForm two years ago and haven't looked back. The ease of use, the features, and their desire to always improve and add more makes choosing them a no-brainer. I use JotForm almost daily, and I am able to execute the types of forms requested from the various ministries at the church. They are always pleased with the quality, and the speed with which I am able to put the forms together for them.

Pros

In churches, sign-ups are needed for so many events, and that has doubled and tripled during COVID as capacity limits are set. JotForm gives so much flexibility for the types of forms needed and the type of data being collected. And with conditional logic, you can streamline your forms to avoid clutter and make them easy for users to fill out!

Cons

If I had to give a negative, it'd be the work required to figure out setting certain conditions for forms. It is not always straightforward, but thankfully I was able to find my answers in the forums.

Response from JotForm

Thank you so much for your positive review. It's great to know that JotForm helps streamline the process of your religious activity and we are also glad that your issues were resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us in our support system through our contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help you. Have a good one!