Jotform Reviews

(1 817)

Tim
Tim
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

A great transition from manual to digital

Reviewed on 2022/09/26

Overall, we've used Jotform quite regularly now and we haven't had any complaints yet. Of course we've tweaked the forms in order to make the experience smoother for our team. It is quite easy to learn, and we've even added in some computations in the forms, and it's been really helpful.

It does take a while to figure out the approval feature, but once you've overcome that hurdle, it gets easier.

I particularly like the fact that we can customize it just enough so it doesn't look like Google Forms or Microsoft Forms.

Pros

We use Jotform for leave applications and petty cash requests in our small team. Before Jotform, we would typically do it manually and though it is seemingly mundane, does contribute to some inefficiencies specifically for me an my partner who approve these requests. Jotform helped streamline all those.

I like the feature that allows people to sign in the digital forms. This allowed us to completely remove some of the basic forms we have in our office and just transition to digital. It then gives us a PDF report after.

Cons

The free version is quite generous, allowing you to use the useful features of the app. I do find the pricing a bit expensive. It start from free and then suddenly jumps to 34 USD.

Typeform

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Jotform had the ability to sign forms. It also had more field features like computations, and also had the feature of exporting the form as a customized PDF report. We still use Microsoft Forms internally for some functions like our HR Tests.

Google Forms and Microsoft Forms

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Jotform's free tier is quite generous and had the ability to capture signatures. Both two may have a much cheaper option, but since we aren't a heavy user of forms, we opted for the best free tier.

Response from Jotform

Hello Tim, Thank you so much for the positive review. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at https://www.jotform.com/contact if you need help with your form.

Anil
Anil
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

A simple and inclusive resolution to transition towards a paperless environment.

Reviewed on 2023/04/18

Jot Form serves as a versatile solution for us, allowing us to create an employee enrollment form, as well as gather various data surveys. We've had a wonderful experience using Jot Form for these purposes.

Pros

A user-friendly and appealing resolution that offers digital form and signature capabilities as well as efficient data collection features. The software also boasts seamless integration with third-party tools, multi-level approval workflows, and integrated payment options, all of which contribute to a more streamlined paperless environment.

Cons

While the software's features are impressive, there are some limitations to consider. For example, tabular input questions are not dynamic and may require additional manual input. Additionally, incorporating an image field could enhance user-friendliness. Another factor to weigh is the relatively high cost of the software's license compared to other available solutions.

Zoho Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

The limited features in the Microsoft form as well as for the digital signature and the payment method integration

Microsoft Forms

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

The limited features in Zoho forms as well as the integration scope in Zoho form is not that much advance

Response from Jotform

Hello Anil, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our platform and feedback. If you have concerns or suggestions, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Venessa
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great functionality

Reviewed on 2023/12/20

excellent, hardly ever have any need to contact the support.

excellent, hardly ever have any need to contact the support.

Cloud based
once the form is created it is easy to share and reuse
loads of good plug ins that make work easier - one is trello and this also helps in the automation of some work actions.

Cons

none that I can think of right this minute

Response from Jotform

Hi Venessa,
Thanks for your review! We are grateful for your kind words and are pleased to know that our platform has exceeded your expectations.
If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Scott
Scott
  • Industry: Entertainment

User friendly and easy, however expensive and somewhat limited

Reviewed on 2023/05/10

It is easy and quick to set up a short form and manage its settings, however for the Free plan alone, its very limiting, especially for my team. The 5-forms limit, the 100MB storage space, monthly views and monthly payment submissions amount is not ideal for larger teams or studios (only ideal for small groups I would say), and to upgrade to get more submissions, etc. is quite pricey, especially the Bronze plan (you're jumping from Free to $34USD a month (or $61 a month for us in New Zealand) which is quite an expensive jump). The premium plans in my opinion should be reworked.Personally, I'm only using Jotform for signable agreements and for invoicing/payment reasons; since my team is recruiting often, Jotform is not suitable for admission/recruitment forms (submissions are received often, so the 100 monthly limit on Free is not ideal).I would only recommend Jotform for small groups if you're sticking with a free plan for a form provider; if money's not a concern for you, then by all means! It's still a good form designer, however make sure you have the cash to upgrade or not too large of a team.

Pros

> No limit on amount of form fields> Easy to set up and user friendly> Good to use for invoicing or anything else payment related without too much limitation> Looks appealing and not messy> Easy to view submissions> Ability to password/passcode protect the form submissions> Quick and easy to integrate into websites, especially Weebly

Cons

> Expensive - its very expensive to unlock all features of the form provider. Make sure you or your team or group can afford it.> Free plan very limited - the free plan for Jotform is extremely limiting. It's best for groups, not good for teams and studios.

Response from Jotform

Hello Scott,

Thank you for sharing your experience using our platform.

Rohan
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Great for Resource Management!

Reviewed on 2023/10/29

It has helped us manage and collect resources more effectively, whether it's for surveys, registrations, or data collection. The user-friendly interface and integration options have improved our workflows.

Pros

What I liked most about Jotform is its flexibility and ease of use for creating and managing forms.

Cons

One limitation we've encountered with Jotform is the pricing structure, especially when we require advanced features and a higher volume of responses.

Response from Jotform

Hi Rohan,
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We worked hard to make our platform as user-friendly as possible; therefore, we are delighted to hear that you are enjoying it.
We believe our pricing is still on par with our competitors, as we offer more security and features. For more information, you can check out this link: https://www.jotform.com/features/.
If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Karthik

Easy to Make Surveys & Easy to integrate via API

Reviewed on 2023/12/30

Pros

We using jotforms to create surveys for college complaint management and political research it is easy to create forms.Integrations and automations also availlable it is very useful.Data collection & Survey results statistics is easy to access.

Cons

Need to learn little bit to use jotform as a beginner otherwise jotform is better to build forms.

Response from Jotform

Hi Karthik,
Thanks for the glowing review! We are grateful for your kind words and are pleased to know that our platform has exceeded your expectations. You can check our help guides at this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/chapter-1-getting-started-with-jotform/ to assist you in creating forms.

Beckie

Surveys made simplified

Reviewed on 2024/01/21

We use JotForm for program registration and event feedback. Many of our users aren't tech savy and they are able to easily navigate JotForm.

Pros

JotForm is not only simple to use, but simple to integrate with other products including our website and payment methods

Cons

Nothing - it has been a great experience

Response from Jotform

Hi Beckie,
We are glad you had a great experience with our platform functionality and features. Thanks for the excellent rating.
If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Brandi
  • Industry: Cosmetics

JotForm for Home!

Reviewed on 2023/12/20

I had a wonderful experience with JotForm.
The fact that it gives you a customized link to send to...

I had a wonderful experience with JotForm.
The fact that it gives you a customized link to send to your clients makes everything much easier to navigate through.

Pros

I love all of the available features JotForm offers.
While working in the industry-it makes everything easier when matching clients.

Cons

I have no complaints about this application.

Response from Jotform

Hi Brandi,
Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our platform and appreciate your feedback.

Julie Ann

Very helpful app!

Reviewed on 2024/01/05

Pros

The application is very easy to use even on newbies.

Cons

I dont like the premium plans, cheaper plans please.

Response from Jotform

Hi Julie,
We are so glad to hear that you love our product! Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
The free plan is still feature-packed, as you can still use the integrations and security. You can check out this link: https://www.jotform.com/features/ for our features.

Ruan

Easy form for business

Reviewed on 2024/01/13

Pros

Abundance of templates to choose from, can archive forms not in use to use at a later stage, from signing up clients to consultation forms.

Cons

Only 5 forms available at once, which is fair. I would recommend for small business.

Response from Jotform

Hi Ruan,
Thanks for the excellent rating and feedback. We are glad you like our free templates and features.

Kathleen
  • Industry: Higher Education

Form Builder that keeps getting Better

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

I create all the forms and share them with several faculty and staff here at the College. The software very intuitive, so there's little training needed for others to work with it. The notifications are highly customizable, so for each form I can control who sees the submission, the workflow and the response to the submitter. I've watched the company grow, offering more support and more features, while still keeping the cost for the end user reasonable!

Pros

When Adobe stop offering their online form option, I needed a replacement! I researched a variety of options and went with JotForm. The top features are the ease of use (great interface even for beginners), available templates and the ability to export the form in a variety of formats - embed in a website, fillable PDF, email, etc. Another valuable feature is the management of submissions. Simple to use, easy to manipulate or expert.

Cons

At first, there were some accessibility issues. The developers are currently addressing those issues; they just offered a webinar on how to incorporate ADA compliance. Most of the minor problems when I first started using JotForm have been addressed or improved.

Wufoo, Google Forms and Formstack Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Adobe abandoned its online form software. I needed a replacement.

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

I wanted to be able to customize my forms, have numerous collaborators, an easy graphical interface and a reasonable cost. JotForm fit the bill!

Response from Jotform

Glad you find JotForm valuable for your needs. It is also great to know that your issues has been resolved.
Best Regards!

Chris

Best online form platform I've used

Reviewed on 2021/03/31

The experience has been WONDERFUL! Their support team has always been able to help me navigate any issues, especially in the beginning when I was learning the features that aren;t common in other systems. Now, I can get what I need from their support documents.

Pros

I like jotform for its simplicity. I have used many other platforms to build online forms and Jotform BY FAR outshines them all. It is super easy to use and very user friendly. I like that they have make the user experience so easy to build, implement and tabulate results.

Cons

I haven't really ran into anything that I don't like about the software honestly. Anything I have ever wanted it to do is built into it already or they have an integration already in place to assist.

Formstack Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Ease of use and features available

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Jot form seemed more in tune with product features and integrations .

Response from Jotform

Thank you for your nice review. We are happy to hear about your overall satisfaction using JotForm. Best Regards!

• Industry: Management Consulting

Great Flexible tool for all your Form Needs

Reviewed on 2021/12/07

I have used Jotform over the years for many different usage cases. Surveys among a larger group of people, intake forms for trainings and evaluations of meetings etc. - its easy and quick to put together a form, its just as easy and quick for your audience/clients etc. to fill the forms out and its equally easy and quick to make use of that data through their exporting functions. For my (not continual and in large volume) usage I only ever needed the free version. There are some additional functions if you pay as well. The only time I had an issue was when a PDF export function did not work as expected. The engineers got back to me within a short time frame - I was impressed.

Pros

Form templates can easily be adjusted or you can start from scratch. Its easy to set up and use, simple for people to enter their data into your form and your export functions are great (Excel, or each respondents answers as PDF). Customer support is reactive, competent and polite. And all of that even though I have ever only used the free version!

Cons

The only downside might be that the individual settings for each form are a bit hidden. Once you know where they are its not hard to find them, but you might be searching the first time around how to ensure some of the settings are set up in a way that you want them to be.

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

I love the fact that Jotform is not attached to a big name compartmentalizing my business data across different providers in some ways. We already have so much stuff on google and microsoft servers. But more importantly, even the free version of JotForm gives you a lot more flexibility and added functionality when comparing it to MS Forms and Google Forms.

Response from Jotform

Thank you for such an awesome review towards our product and our customer support. We truly appreciate it. We are glad to know some of the features work well for your needs and that you find them convenient to use.
Happy holidays!

Lacy
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Fantastic form builder works exactly as I hoped, and then some!

Reviewed on 2022/05/27

Pleasantly surprised by its functionality, we use Jotform for much more than we originally planned: surveys, application forms, online calculators, and more. I wouldn't go back to our previous solutions if you paid me to.

Pros

Jotform is the first software that consistently does exactly what I want. Every. Single. Time. There's a help topic or community response for everything I've tried to create. It also integrates with our email marketing service, which makes customer communication and follow-ups a breeze.

I'm a sucker for flawlessly executed conditional logic, and Jotform does this extremely well. Essentially, every feature I look for is there, ready to do what I need it to, without any kinks, hiccups or work-arounds. Brilliant!

Cons

There's no drawback I can think of for Jotform. The only thing that took more effort than I would have liked was verification for sending automatic emails from our domain, but this is only because our organization has tighter security than most.

Paperform

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Prior to Jotform we had several services that did a portion of the job and not as well as Jotform: SurveyMonkey is relatively expensive for its functionality and often prompts users to take another (unrelated) survey after submitting their original survey. This confused our customers, particularly during election cycles when political surveys were recommended upon submission. Sitefinity has a built-in form builder that is...okay. I wouldn't recommend using it for anything but the most basic forms. Calconic is limited to calculations and required complicated hidden steps to compete the calculations we needed. It wasn't expensive, but we didn't use online calculators enough to justify the cost.

Calconic, Sitefinity and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Paperform is brilliant, but based outside the US. Our organization needed customer data to be stored within our country (USA) and Paperfom couldn't guarantee that it would be. In hindsight, I'm happy Paperform had this limitation because I'm so thrilled with Jotform's functionality.

Response from Jotform

Hello Lacy,
Thank you so much for your awesome review. That really means a lot. We are also glad to know that Jotform works exactly for your needs.
If you come across issues, make sure to contact us in our Support System via our Support Contact Form: https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

• Industry: Design

Best Premium Form Builder Plugin

Reviewed on 2023/01/06

Easy to use and set up with a premium design that is auto-optimized to suit different screen sizes. before I learned about jotform, I attached calendly link on my website and end up with a lot of unwanted or nonqualified prospects booking a call with me but didnt show up. With jotform, I can set clients' expectations of my service fee range via the form questions and answer and only allow those who complete the submission to book a session with me. It's not just a form tool but also perfect for prospect filtering as only serious prospects will fill out all those questions and get to my calendly link to book an appointment.

Pros

I like the premium, animated, and classy form interface compared to a normal google form. It makes my website look so much more professional. I also love that it can perform validation for the input and comes with automation and mobile apps to make life easier. I love that the form is auto-optimized according to the different screen sizes of our devices.

Cons

nothing it's really good for its feature already. I couldn't ask for more.

Response from Jotform

Hello Funnel Whiz Studio, We're so happy to know you had a great experience using our platform. Thank you for the detailed review.

Mohan Manohar
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Streamline Your Workflow with JotForm - The All-in-One Forms and Document Management Solution

Reviewed on 2023/02/11

1. User-friendly 2.Efficient solution for forms creation and management 3. Document management4.Easy-to-use interface 5.Wide range of features and integrations6. Streamlining their workflows and increasing efficiency^. Useful tool for streamlining their workflows and increasing efficiency.

Pros

1. User-friendly design 2.Electronic signatures3.Document management4.Reporting and analytics5.Integration with other tools6.Security and reliability

Cons

1. Limited customization2.Limited reporting and analytics3.Limited support for more complex forms4.Limited integration options

Google Forms, Gravity Forms and Typeform

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

1.Limited customization options2.Limited reporting and analytics3.Limited support for more complex forms4. Limited integration options5.Security concerns6.Dependence on Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

1. Wide range of customization options2.Wide range of integrations3.Advanced features4.Affordable pricing5.Strong support

Response from Jotform

Hello Mohan, Thank you for the detailed review and feedback. We are glad that you had a great experience using our platform. You can fully customize your classic form using custom CSS. For more information, you can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-how-to-inject-custom-css-codes/. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Ismael
  • Industry: Hospitality

Surveys for the short-stay rentals

Reviewed on 2023/05/24

Very good! It has allowed us to facilitate processes such as the receipt of payments, inspections in apartments with real-time alerts and carry out mini projects, helping especially in the collection of information in a quick and easy way.

Pros

The options it gives when it comes to creating forms for different areas. Mainly through the functionalities and the bifurcation of questions. It is also very easy to collect the data obtained through the questionnaire mainly due to the automatically created spreadsheet and the filters that it has.Also the creation of alerts via email based on key answers seems to me a great success and very important, especially for the detection of problems.

Cons

The creation of forms seems to me a little bit too square and too predetermined. There is little room for customization, especially at the design level.

Typeform

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Especially for the simplicity and for the email notification function based on key answers.

Google Sheets

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

For the price and easy to use.

Response from Jotform

Hello Ismael, Thank you for the detailed review of our platform and features. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Been using this for years and Jotform has come a long way!

Reviewed on 2022/09/20

Great experience. The Jotform forms works with and without a website because you can just send people the link to any of your forms. For business owners just starting out, this is a great hack to get business coming in.

Pros

Whether you use the free or paid version, you have access to templates that create professional looking forms.

Cons

Although Jotform comes with templates, it did take a while to get used to using the software to create product based forms.

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Over the years, Jotform added the ability to sell products with forms.

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Jotform has more template choices as well as the ability to sell products.

Response from Jotform

Hello, We're so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. If you need assistance with your form, please don't hesitate to contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

• Industry: Paper & Forest Products
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

100% hassle free

Reviewed on 2023/06/03

Jotform has been an easy way for us to collect certain bits of data from floor personnel. We used to use shared Excel sheets to log findings from xyz areas of the machine complex but the data validation and selection options take quite a bit of time to set up and you keep having to update it to get ahead of new error. Whereas now, our personnel log into the app we've made on Jotform and submit whichever form they want with close to zero error. It saved us time from having to clean data, and money because we can now access more accurate data to make decisions with.

Pros

It's mainly a form builder, but the mobile apps have been very effective way for us to collect data easily as a lot of our personnel that we collect data from are not near a computer. With the app we designed, they can quickly go on their phones and input the data with zero hassle.

Cons

We commonly have to deal with downtime which causes issues because we need the data to be entered at the same time every day and sometimes can't because we can't even get on the system.

Response from Jotform

Thank you for the detailed review of your platform. We are glad you had a positive experience. If you have any recommendations or concerns, please contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Chris

Customized forms in minutes

Reviewed on 2023/02/23

When implementing business process automation, it is so easy to get things done quickly. The user experience have been given much thought to make things easier to work with and understand.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ability to create a customisable form in minutes without any hassle. It is very easy to work with the form builder to get a design done in minutes.

Cons

You have to understand what you are doing to achieve the right result. It takes some time to understand what is available, but once you have the hang of it, it becomes easier and easier.

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

I have been a long time user of JotForm and I trust the process. It just works for me every time. And the beauty of integrating to Google Sheets to work with captured data is a win win.

Response from Jotform

Hello Chris,
We are grateful for your awesome review. We're glad you find our platform easy to use.
Let us know through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ if you need any help with your forms. Our team will be happy to help.

Arlène
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees
  • Used for 2+ years

If you need to create online forms, look no further!

Reviewed on 2021/08/14

I have had a positive experience with JotForm

I have had a positive experience with JotForm

Pros

For me, there is no doubt: JotForm is THE one tool everyone should look into when it comes to creating online forms. It doesn't matter what you need the form for and whether you need one form or ten... JotForm is going to be a valuable resource for you.

Of all the different things it brings to the table, my two favorite features are its templates and integrations. Why wasting time to create a form when there are others who have already created them for you? It is crazy to think that JotForm has a template library with over 10,000 items with pretty much every category you can think of (like booking forms, request forms, payment forms, just to name a few).

And if you would like to do something with your form other than simply collecting information, you will be glad to read that JotForm has over 100 integrations with many tools you are probably already using, like PayPal, Zoom, Google Calendar and Dropbox. This is great to create simple, yet powerful automated workflows to do many different things with JotForm.

Cons

Depending on how often you use forms, you may find that the JotForm free plan isn't enough for you (at the moment, it has a limit of 100 monthly submissions) so you are likely to end up having to pay for it.

I would say that this is the one thing I like the least about the platform.

Response from Jotform

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, Arlene. We are extremely grateful for your great words towards JotForm and we highly appreciate it. You're the best!

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara

Powerful Online Form Automation System

Reviewed on 2022/10/19

As of Today, We are using JotForm over 4+ years continuously. We did not face any kind of system issues or troubles so far. We use it daily to collect our customers data and responses via 25 Jot Forms. Currently we are using Google Sheet and Google Drive integration which is really helpful for us to archive our daily targets. Their massive Template collection, Integrations and Widgets were very supportive to our business everyday. Finally i should say, as a system admin, JotForm is a Very Powerful Form Builder that can archive anyone's business requirements with a grate value by using only few simple clicks.

Pros

First of all, The user interface is brilliant. Very easy to understand. Easy Drag and Drop form builder saves lots of time in our corporate life. JotForm design process is very straight forward and gives ability to customize out forms according to our requirements. It allows our team to collaborate simultaneously which is a grate feature that i did not see from other competitors before. Another Plus point is that JotForm has lots or integration options with 3rd party systems like Paypal, Stripe, Skrill & etc. They provide few different pricing plans with a very attractive Free Plan which includes 5 Free Forms. Of course JotForm has a reasonable price when compare to its competitors. It has a grate library with over 10,000 Templates. E Signature is a another grate feature to mention.

Cons

Sometimes, Its confusing to find the right template for us. But eventually we do. I would appreciate if they can improve their customer service center. sometime it is harder to get a help instantly form their side. Better if they can implement more Tutorials and Guides us to follow.

Zoho Forms, Microsoft Forms and SurveyMonkey

Response from Jotform

Hello Kavindu, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience using our platform. You can check this link, https://www.jotform.com/help/, to view our quick guide. Rest assured, we're always working to add new services and features to Jotform. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us via the support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be glad to assist.

Janice
  • Industry: Events Services

Finally, an easy way to enter data!

Reviewed on 2023/01/25

One of our best discoveries, Jotform helps us streamline data for our events from event inquiries, to details of the event, to the vendors, and guest lists. For our clients, it's easy to use because it only 1 page per question which is not too overwhelming compared to a Google form.

Pros

This is such a powerful tool compared to other form builders I've used in the past because it's a one-stop shop place where our clients can fill out the details of their event, it gets assigned to an available team member, then eventually we can export the data, collect payment, and finalize the details of an event. It is web-based so its easier to navigate

Cons

Their customer support is only available online and the pricing plans are a little bit expensive

Response from Jotform

Hello Janice, Thank you for the positive rating and feedback. We believe our pricing remains an excellent value and continues to be very competitive among our competitors. JotForm offers advantages you won't find in a lower-cost alternative. Like security and integrations. For more information, you can check this link: https://www.jotform.com/features/security/.

Rebecca
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Jotform - lots of functionality, too bad their customer service can't help you!

Reviewed on 2022/03/24

Building webforms or transferring pdf forms to webforms is very simple. The summary tables are powerful and the form widgets are vast. Digital signatures are easy to secure.

Pros

Jotform is so easy to setup if you are a beginner. No experience necessary in coding, just simply pick from a template, edit your branding and away you go! From novice to expert, there are lots of coding features and widgets in their form builders and it connects to mainstream online payment processers very easily.

Cons

There is ZERO customer service! There is no live chat feature, no email correspondence and no phone line.
If you have an issue you submit a ticket that ends up in a long queue and more often then not a day later you'll get a response that asks for information that was clearly stated in your ticket or a response that says 'they don't know' and then they close the ticket. If you are not comfortable troubleshooting technical issues yourself, more along to another software. The current Jotform support requests STINKS!

Response from Jotform

Hello Rebecca, we are sorry to hear about your frustration over our support system. To be clear, we offer round-the-clock customer service through our support system at https://www.jotform.com/answers/, with an average response time of 2 hours. We never leave a customer empty-handed, we also escalate features and bugs to our backend team. Our backend team works in a queue system so please bear with us if it would take some time for issues to be resolved. Rest assured that all tickets will be addressed in a timely manner. Please get back to us using our contact form here: https://www.jotform.com/contact if you need any further assistance, we will gladly take a look at it.

Dheeraj
Dheeraj
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

A fantastic form builder with user-friendly tools

Reviewed on 2023/02/14

With these tools, I have successfully made a lot of surveys, and I heartily suggest Jotform to those who are just starting out. A wonderful piece of software that provides us a professional front end appearance while cutting our labour hours in half. I can create forms that appear exactly as I want them to since it is so user-friendly and gives tremendous customization choices.

Pros

Jotforms offers extensive capabilities for complex form development and is an easy method to create forms to collect information. I adore how the API functions and how it relates to the other products that power my company. It makes handling customer requests for my staff very simple. The process of developing and disseminating multiple data-collecting questionnaires, monitoring surveyor answers, and producing data reports has been very excellent.

Cons

The mobile app does not allow you to examine analytics; the only option for downloading data is PDFs. On the mobile application, it occasionally refuses to convert to PDF and forces a shutdown. I can only use the original invite link to access Jotform. Additionally, I can only modify the form in Firefox and not Google Chrome.

Response from Jotform

Hello Dheeraj, Thank you for your detailed review of our platform. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your thoughts with the rest of our community and with us.
It is possible to download the submissions as CSV or Excel in the mobile app. Just go to your submissions and click on the download icon. You can check out this video link: https://link.jotform.com/TFy5BaJJLF.