Invoca Reviews

Invoca

Call tracking & analytics software

4.7/5 (10 reviews)

The best experience in telephone connectivity

Reviewed on 4/18/2018

With Invoca marketers can get great information about callers and conversations, which can optimize the customer's journey in real time on virtually any channel or device.

Pros

I have more than 3 years dedicated to Telecommunications, I have had the opportunity to have used several software for call centers. With Invoke they have definitely improved communication with customers. With analysis and voice calls, you can optimize the entire purchase path, click to call. It is amazingly efficient, you can understand why customers are calling, so make the respective improvements and offer better service.

Cons

Invokes offers a unique experience. There is absolutely nothing that you do not like. Makes customer contact ideal before, during and after each phone call.

Great way to audit calls and improve in various areas of the company

Reviewed on 3/14/2018

Pros

I really like that we can customize and test phone numbers and lines so that we can appropriately audit calls. Being able to record calls has allowed us to identify issues when auditing and improve where necessary for our team/company. It's a great tracking system for calls to see whats working and what's not for marketing purposes.

Cons

One thing I would change is being able to better organize calls. Maybe there is a way, but it's a busy dashboard. Nonetheless, it works great and makes our team better in many ways.

Invoca for inbound tracking

Reviewed on 5/21/2019

Pros

Pretty easy interface once you get used to it. Tracks accreting with a lot of advanced features for large businesses. Many of our clients use it as well.

Cons

Some steps are repetitive. We have thousands of campaigns and it is difficult to update holiday hours across all those campaigns. Although, Invoca was willing to do this service for us.

7.0/10

Awesome Call Tracking Tool for Marketers

Reviewed on 12/6/2018

Pros

It allows us to track phone calls to our Sales Dept from the website, so we can see how many opportunities we're generating. It helped add diversity to our usual lead conversion forms.

Cons

It's a bit complex to start using, but once you learn, it's a great tool.

Easy

Reviewed on 5/17/2019

I would recommend them!

Pros

This software is easy to manage & the pricing structure is better than many out there.

Cons

I would like a little better UX on the adding of or removal of setups. But since I started a few years back, it has only improved on the regular.

Good Phone Call Tracking Application

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 6/8/2017

We were able to get quality phone call data tracked in our CRM system. It was easy to implement and customize too.

Pros

Easily integrated into our CRM, easy to implement and customize, quality phone call data that can be used for marketing purposes.

Cons

Although the phone call data is good, its not as highly targeted as it could be. Also, it seems to cost more than other similar platforms.

Easiest Software to track my calls

Reviewed on 5/20/2019

Pros

the simplicity of it and the dashboard straight away I can see everything I need to know

Cons

nothing to complain about software is easy to use

Overall great tool

Reviewed on 5/17/2019

Pros

I've used other call tracking solutions previously and feel that invoca has superior dashboard, implementation support and great account managers.

Cons

The script doesn't run 100% of the time, but have found this is typical with most call tracking solutions. Also, after a given time frame, your support becomes 100% through the support ticket system. Given the cost, would be nice to have dedicated support team.

Invoca is Essential

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 1/23/2019

Pros

Invoca is an integral part of our business operations. We would be lost without it.

Cons

It gets confusing with the different permissions available to employees.

So much information at your fingertips

Reviewed on 11/7/2016

I'd like to see the interface - specifically the navigation - become a bit more user-friendly, but once you get to know your way around, it's fairly straightforward. The staff is terrific and quick to respond.