Jeremy F.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great for scheduling with lots of integrations

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

I use Bookafy to allow my clients to choose their own appointments, directly from my website, without the hassle of back-and-forth emails on days/times. Since my google calendar integrates with it, I know that I can't be double-booked: two clients at the same time or by a personal conflict. I love that I can collect payments at the time of booking and have my Zoom meeting info sent out automatically.

Pros

Look and feel when integrated into my website, ability to customize, steller customer service (yes, I've used them a few times), and the different integrations with other services (google calendar, stripe, zoom, etc)

Cons

The 'back end' is not very intuitive, esp. when trying to find a particular setting

Bhavesh N.

Lots of Great Features but Most Miss the Mark

Reviewed on 2018/08/06

This tool has tons of features but most of them leave a lot of room for improvement.

Pros

- Allows me to schedule meeting types and share the link so that people can schedule appointments with me.
- Integrates with my google calendar and syncs *both ways* so that meetings set in bookafy are captured in my google calendar, and vice versa.
- Allows me to accept payments through Stripe (but as of this writing, not Paypal).
- Allows me program in some parameters such as where the meeting will be held (or include a clickable link to a web-conferencing link), questions I would like the other side to answer, and send reminders.
- Intergrates with Zoom and a couple of other web meeting platforms.
- Allows you to have a partially branded (with colors and logo) "schedule with me" page which you can integrate in your website.

Cons

- Misses the mark in full, elegant and flawless execution of most features.
- The integration with google calendar took a couple of weeks to get going. It was working but not fully. Once we got it going, it was working very well.
- Stripe payments worked well but there were no other methods to accept payments at the time of this writing.
- The setting of the meeting parameters felt clunky and unnatural.
- The integration with Zoom requires a paid plan with Zoom.
- The "schedule with me" page has a set design that I felt was ok but not that great. It's probably just a personal design preference, however.
- On the plan I had, their own link was a part of the emails sent to my clients.

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Hey there Bhavesh, thank you for the honest review... we have made a ton of improvements over the last few months... would you be up for giving it another try? All of the "cons' you have mentioned, we have updated and improved significantly. Would love to hear your feedback on the changes! :)

Richard P.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Excellent Product/Service

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

They actually have customer service...yes...real people in the US who will help you on the phone.

Pros

This is an excellent Calendar tool. Very easy to use… Super intuitive. They constantly update the application with new features. I've researched and tried many others. Bookafy is the best.

Cons

There is really nothing about this app that I don't like. It's been very good for me.

Dave W.

Fantastic Booking Application

Reviewed on 2018/09/21

My experience has been great. Incredible support starts at the top. Bookafy truely listens to its customers and genuinely wants to do everything it can to give the user the best possible experience... this is real for Bookafy, not hype.

Pros

Bookafy makes it easy to have the same presence and look on different platforms as we engage clients and prospects - mobile, desktop, websites, landing pages, and email.

Cons

Would like better control over the color of text as it overlays uploaded images, but this is more of a "wish-list" and not really something I dislike.

Stephanie W.

Best Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2015/11/12

When I found Bookafy it was amazing to me how much they offered in comparison to other scheduling software without the ridiculous price tag and fine print. I actually told them that I think they should raise prices, and they said We are happy having a low monthly fee, no set up fee... and a lot of companies using it, we have no plans to change pricing. It sounded to me like they get that comment a lot, and knew exactly what to say... and frankly the answer was very refreshing... Not trying to pilfer small businesses, just
trying to make a great product. I was thrilled to find an honest company thatwas genuinely concerned in creating a product that could help me be more successful. Everyone I have talked to from Bookafy has been completely awesome to work with! The Bookafy set up team really went above and beyond to discover ways to use Bookafy software that worked for my unique business. Really Great!

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you Stephanie!

Bill M.

Fast and easy

Reviewed on 2016/05/08

I set my account up in about 5 minutes. I had a few questions, so I got help on chat with Sarah. She was great! I had their tech guy help me get the iframe into my website, he was amazing. I gave him my credentials to my WP site, he made a custom button for me, had the iframe installed (which in hindsite I could've done myself because it is so easy after I saw what he did) and within about 40 minutes of signing up, I am totally operational and ready to take on the world. I tried another company before, when I got stuck there was no one to help. So Bookafy gets my business because the software is great and they are extremely helpful. Go gett'm Bookafy!

Leah S.

Great software

Reviewed on 2015/11/26

We absolutely love our scheduling software. We often say we don't know how we ever did without it. We still have the same front receptionist, but she is now spending more of her time greeting customers, working on marketing, helping plan events, etc. I would estimate that she spends about 80% of her time doing non-scheduling related tasks, and before it was 80% on scheduling. For a small monthly fee, we are saving a massive amount of money and time and I couldn't be happier. Oh yeah, I wanted to say the customer service is great, love the online tech support. They have always been able to walk us through problems or issues we have had.

Dan D.

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 2015/11/25

I Called customer support this morning (Saturday) and I had the opportunity to work with Sarah on a few questions I was having. She was patient, informative and professional. Thanks for making my life a little easier this morning! BTW, I wasn't expecting anyone to answer their phone, for crying out loud it was Saturday AM, but Sarah let me know that after hours calls route to all of the customer support cell phones to make sure customers can reach help when needed. Pretty cool... I guess this is a benefit of working with a 'startup' that wants to earn our business!

Alex T.

Simply Awesome!

Reviewed on 2015/08/23

We looked at virtually every scheduling software out there and Bookafy has been a great experience. The cost is crazy low (don't tell them), the service has been really good (ive called and emailed a few times), its really easy to use, it has been a real breeze for my staff and receptionists to learn and implement the system pretty seamlessly into our business. The Bookafy customer service agent we have been working with is Sarah and she has been incredible.

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Hey Alex, thank you for the nice review of Bookafy! We really appreciate the feedback!

Tim R.

This was our first year learning and using the scheduler

Reviewed on 2015/11/29

Jason was amazing. He was very patient with us, as we seem to have some special circumstances with our scheduling at our school, and he was able to help us create all the parameters that we needed, even up to the day the final schedule was made live. I am excited to see how easy the scheduler will work for us during parent teacher conferences! I am still learning the software on our end, but the ability to talk to us over the phone/email/chat was a huge plus. Thank you.

Sarah S.

Easy, Awesome, Super Fast!!!

Reviewed on 2015/08/23

I would like to thank my Bookafy team for an extremely easy and lightening fast implementation. Everything was very easy to understand and I appreciated having them take me through the system while on the phone. We had everything up and running within one day and I felt confident that their team was always there if I had any questions. Really happy!

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Hi Sarah, thank you for your nice words and the nice review. We really appreciate you taking the time give your feedback!

Esther G.
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Difficult to Manage

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

I don't really like it. It's too hard to manage the dashboard

Pros

I like that I can add a "book now" tab to my homepage

Cons

It is difficult to manage the calendar when I only need to open it up for a few days. I don't do a lot of scheduled events, but when I do host one, I need a specific time slot available for a particular day. It is very hard to get that right... I have to mess with vacation schedules

Stephanie S.

Easy, Awesome, Super Fast!!!

Reviewed on 2016/03/07

I would like to thank my Bookafy team for an extremely easy and lightening fast implementation. Everything was very easy to understand and Iappreciated having them take me through the system while on the phone. We had everything up and running within one day and I felt confident that their team was always there if I had any questions. Really happy!

Jean-ann A.

Bookafy is really great!

Reviewed on 2016/01/08

I found Bookafy last summer when I was working to improve my scheduling for my summer gig... During the summers I wash windows, and this software works great. This fall I introduced it to my principal at the school (mid sized private school) and we started using it for parent teacher conferences. Hello Easy! Seriously, its dreamy. Just try it!

Todd B.

Great software for my medium sized massage studio

Reviewed on 2016/02/11

Bookafy is Easy to use, has great features, and is Reliable, Cost Effective and overall huge time saver. Bookafy so far has saved me a lot of money and time. As a small studio this system has worked wonders for us and simplified our appointment booking process for guest and my employees. I would recommend the system to other studios.

Lisa P.

So glad I found this software

Reviewed on 2016/01/09

I have been using this software for my personal training business... I am a teacher by day and trainer by night. I totally love this software. I save so much time with online scheduling, reminder messages, etc. It is truly fantastic.

Tim N.

Email campaign help too?!?!

Reviewed on 2015/09/14

Sarah did an great job in walking me through connecting with Mail Chimp so that I could email all of my clients easily. Within a few minutes I already had a few customers schedule another appointment! Thanks Bookafy!

Response from Bookafy Scheduling

Thank you Tim!

Amber W.

Email campaign help too?!?!

Reviewed on 2016/03/15

James G.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 2015/09/20

I am so impressed with the Service at Bookafy. Anytime I have a question, they are right there to help me! I have called, chatted and emailed,
all work great and I always get a quick response. I highly recommend Bookafy!

Jc M.

Customer service

Reviewed on 2016/03/06

Any time I have a questions customer service always goes out of their way to help. Great product! PS, this software literally saves me hours per day. Stoked. Happy. Loving it.

Sarah B.

Quick and Easy help

Reviewed on 2015/09/20

The chat is cool! They instantly answered my questions and resolved any issues I had! Very quick service and... most importantly the software is so darn easy to use!

Alex D.

Sales Guy, loves it!

Reviewed on 2016/02/10

Our sales team just started using Bookafy. It is really fantastic. Saves us all a ton of time. I love the design. Really happy!

Rozanne P.

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Reviewed on 2015/09/17

First, I must say that the customer service is very good. They are always there to help.

Roberta B.

customer service

Reviewed on 2016/02/11

Beth was really helpful and had a great knowledge of Bookafy, thanks so much!

Devin S.

The Best Online Scheduling App I've Used!

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

I have lots of meetings between coaching clients and organizational partners, having Bookafy has relieved me of the stress of trying to get meetings booked. I just send my links and appointments happen.
Bookafy stands out because of the great features and functionality, and because the customer service is the best I've witnessed. Very responsive and quick to offer help with anything that needs resolution.

Pros

I love the flexibility in creating appointment types, customizing availability and start times for meetings. Bookafy is easy to use and looks great on mobile.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software.