StreetSmart

Mobile workforce management software

4,1
4,2

Work so good I never had to contact support

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

Interface is very intuitive. Easy to use and access to basic features is a great plus, user friendly even for non-tech users.

Cons

Tracking miles and showing statistics for users would be a nice feature. The usage of battery is very high on android and iOS devices. I have been using it on both platforms and the app is a battery eater

Response from ClickSoftware

Thank you for your feedback on StreetSmart.

It is good to hear the solution is intuitive - even for non tech users and that everything runs so smoothly you never have to contact support!

We have forwarded your suggestopms to our product management team for review.

Thanks again for your review!

Adrienne R.

Does what it says it will

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

This really is a simple program to use in terms of setting up and customizing jobs and report. It's also a great tool for locating my techs while they are in the field and helping them manage their time while on a job site. It's also a great way to keep my service techs and our service calendar in sync ensuring a high level of customer service. Our customers love the reports and the information we provide.

Cons

The 2 most frustrating things with this software are the inability to make a customer inactive, and the lack of a place to make notes like gate codes. Currently, your only options are to delete a customer, which means you lose all of their history as well and for gate codes or special instructions, we have to either type them in at each service call (which is weekly) or note it somewhere in the address line 2 section.

Response from ClickSoftware

Adrienne,

Thank you for your feedback on StreetSmart. We are pleased to hear you find the solution helpful in maintaining a high level of customer service. We have also forwarded your comments to our product team for review.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Marcelo B.
Industry: Facilities Services

Street Smart is stuck in time

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

The first project manager helping us was the worst, then we made a big deal about it and the second person was wonderful. She did the best she could with what she could offer. The support team are awful too. You will lose you cool everytime you need to call them.

Pros

IT has a lot important and hard features to get on one place. GPS and timestamp, geoface, forms, the ability to customize them is some ways.

Cons

There were more dislikes than likes, but I feel is lack in some simples features such as calendar functionalities. The interface is AWFUL and out of date. IT's not a simple program to use or learn and the interface is stuck in the 2000's.

Response from ClickSoftware

Marcel,

Thank you for providing feedback on StreetSmart. We are glad to hear that the application has a lot of features you need in one place start stop report you have is accurate and easy to use. Because the application is rather robust, we do have periodic training for all our customers that can be found in your customer portal. I have forwarded the issues you have to our product team as well for your calendar functionality. We also encourage customers to submit requests through [email protected] as they would be able to see where the bugs/disconnect are with your calendar.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Marty R.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

We use this program for our delivery trucks and it's works great!

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

It's a great set up for tracking deliveries.

Pros

I like the easiness of tracking deliveries and it's map set up to watch where my driver is going. We use this daily and it helps us keep in touch with our customers, so we can make sure we deliver on time.

Cons

It needs easier search functions. We've had issues finding completed jobs. I've noticed on the job map view, it doesn't show deliveries, when I know we sent out deliveries that day to certain locations.

Response from ClickSoftware

Thank you Marty for your feedback of our StreetSmart app and workforce solution.

We are happy to hear that StreetSmart continues to an effective way for you to track deliveries to meet your customer's expectations.

Your suggestion has been forwarded to Graybar's engagement manager and our product team for followup.

Thank you again!

Great service. It has tons of functionality in it.

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Lets me keep track of my guys, Makes it so that the guys don't have to remember what they did on a job, or how long they worked on a job.

Pros

The timecard functions are wonderfull, and so is the gps, and notifications. It lets me know if my guys are speeding, have gone out of their boundaries, or any other alerts I would like it to alert me to.

Cons

Sometimes it gets glitchy. We have had several occasions where it has said someone is in a different place than I knew they were, because I was with them.

Response from ClickSoftware

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that the time card and GPS capabilities are helping your field operations be more informed and efficient.

If you experience any product issues, please contact our 24/7/365 customer support team for assistance at [email protected]

Industry: Wholesale

Functionality Sound

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

Streetsmart provides us with the ability to ensur our orders are delivered with accuracy and integrity.

Cons

We have troubles with our SAP system communicating with streetsmart in a timely manner, causing delivery delays.

Response from ClickSoftware

Thank you for reviewing StreetSmart! We are glad to hear you find the product helps ensure orders are delivered on time. We offer professional services that may be able to assist your SAP team on data transfer questions. Please contact [email protected] for any assistance.

John L.

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Pros

Easy to configure, use and create forms. I like functionality of seeing submitted forms and where my workers are.

Cons

Sometimes it can be clunky. Delayed reports. When a workers sign is into a job I won't see it for some time.

Response from ClickSoftware

Thank you John for your review and feedback. It is good to hear the product is easy to use, and the configurable forms work well for your team. We've also sent your feedback on to your Sleep Number engagement manager and product team.

Industry: Wholesale
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Streetsmart Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

Pros

It is nice to be able to track my drivers. It allows me to keep customers aware of when their deliveries will arrive.

Cons

It seems to always be on about a 20 minute or more delay before it updates locations.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Drivers like it. Programmmers ??

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Seems the support is from off shore. They do not understand us and we dont understand the.

Pros

Ease of upload of daily data for our drivers.

Cons

Data is not logical for export. And sometimes takes effort to retreive the data

John L.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

Pros

It ease of use and user friendly interface

Cons

Battery consumption, it also takes up alot of memory

Jim R.

StreetSmart Review by Jim

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

Streetsmart has allowed us to tailor a software system to the needs of our company. We have dramatically reduced our direct labor costs, which is far and away our number one expenditure. The ability to track and report on anything from job details to vehicle mileage and locations has completely changed our business, and will continue to do so as we grow and evolve as a company.

Pros

This software has helped fundamentally change our small business! It has allowed us to be more efficient as a team and effective as a hospitality service provider. I most enjoy the ability to plan and schedule company actions far ahead of time, track in real time, and report on any job function afterward with details that I can customize to best fit our team's needs. The user-friendly interface allows quick manipulation that saves me extremely valuable time.

Cons

The only con would be lack of a more 'real time' messaging option for communicating with workers in the field. The current messaging feature is extremely handy, but a faster 'chat' type function (think facebook messenger, or mightytext) would take this software over the moon for my company.

Kevin B.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Awesome...with headaches.

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

We run a very unique business and the folks at StreetSmart have been able to completely customize our web portal and corresponding App on our tablets. They have been tremendous in capturing data that we can use for market trends and analyse logistics, and our ability to add/delete new forms on the fly has proven extremely valuable when rolling out new initiatives throughout the year.

The amount of data we push back and forth daily from the tablets is quite large, so when an error occurs in the data transfer, this can cause major issues. Although the web developers have been able to work out many of the kinks with our Corporate Support folks, errors still tend to occur on a somewhat regular basis.

Overall, I believe that the sky is the limit with StreetSmart. It doesn't matter what kind of business you have...they can customize it for you. Just make sure your IT people are on top of their game if you have 100+ tablet users every day.

Pros

The software was fully customized to meet the needs of my company. I can generate reports in the web portal that drill down to very specific details throughout day.

Cons

The root menus can be a bit cumbersome to navigate, but I think that's part of our own doing. There's not much about the software that I don't like. My major frustrations are with data transfers in the back end of our SQL server and the software's communication with our employees' tablets.

Brenda G.
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Easy, sometimes irritating, I need to know more about how to use features.

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Having your schedule right at your figure tips. not worrying about loosing a paper schedule. Having proff of your work you've performed.

Pros

I like that I go in in the morning and can load everyone's schedules very fast. I like that I have prof of my walks witch are easy to e-mail to supervisors. I like that it is very easy to move jobs around to different employees.

Cons

I don't like how long it takes to log into street smart it can sometimes hold up your day. I wish I know more about the options, "ie: messages, forms, ect" and it would be great if I could figure out how to translate into Spanish for most of my crew.

Response from ClickSoftware

Brenda, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear StreetSmart helps streamline your work.

Regarding training, we will have your StreetSmart Engagement Manager contact your organization to discuss additional free training options to help you get the most out of your solution.

Regarding the slow start-up loading, we suggest you contact your IT department since this has not been an issue with other users and it may be related to your startup configuration. If the problem persists, please contact our support team at [email protected]

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Ryan T.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Full Featured but can be cumbersome

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

Easy to use and figure out, even with the "non-ergonomic" style of using some of the features. Implement performance increases and make things not as rigid and it will be a winning system.

Pros

- Keeps everything in one place
-easy to access files
-Navigation is simple

Cons

-Accessing files for DOWNLOAD is cumbersome and seems to be dependent on how many users are on it in the office
-Selecting date ranges gives too many warnings about what the date range can be (i.e. you change date A it warns you DATE RANGE CANNOT exceed X before you finish changing date B) It is mildly frustrating to very frustrating when you need to review certain dates.
-Saving .pdfs generated form street smart can take a very long time; a 30mb file should not take 3 minutes to download with gigabit internet speeds. This has something to do with base server speed but it is still astounding how lond it takes at times to download such a small file. Perhaps look into improving performance of the cloud application to/from the end user?
- search function is lacking: example is If I want to look up apartment/task X I should be able to type it in simply as whatever keyword I'm looking for and not the specific task number.
-General performance enhancements would be greatly appreciated

Richard B.

OVER ALL EXPERIENCE IS GOOD

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

The logic of the program does allow enough flexibility to accommodate the requirements of the retail florist delivery business.
2. New drivers become proficient with the app rather quickly.

Cons

1. As a delivery business we need to have the message function expanded. The receiver of the
message needs to be able to respond back to the sender of the message.
2. The Trip needs to provide 2 utility fields that the user can assign a field type and name to. In our case this would allow us to reduce the number of forms we use from 2 to 1.

Response from ClickSoftware

Thank you Richard for your review. Your feedback is important to our ongoing support and product development.

It is great to hear that the StreetSmart mobile app/solution are helping to manage your floral delivery service. And we have forwarded your product suggestions to our product management team for further review.

Thanks again for your review!

Anna M.

Simplified CRM

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

So easy to use and gets your day organized and accomplished when your jobs are completed. I get to enter all the information about each account I visit with detailed information for the database and is useful for future visits.

Cons

Some of the choices are not what I am needing for a cetain job. Perhaps that is part of my company not asking for more options. I also noticed that some of the area's I go into have very poor reception so my tablet that I use for this app is very slow or just freezes.

Response from ClickSoftware

Anna,

It is great to hear that StreetSmart helps you organize your day and streamlines your job information.

We offer free ongoing training and I have forwarded your product question to Jetro Restaurant Depot's engagement manager for follow.

Thank you again for your review!

Andrew M.

It's works nice....like the navigation

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

Navigation to job is nice. Schedule is also good. Nice to see layout of jobs. It works well with everything we used it for.

Cons

App not updating all the time. It looses connection a lot. Sometimes the navigation goes off. Main issue is when the app gets Frozen and does not update the next job on list.

Response from ClickSoftware

Thank you Andrew for your review. We are glad to hear that StreetSmart is helping you with navigation and scheduling jobs.

Although any navigation or data transfer to and from the any app can be affected by the carrier's coverage area, StreetSmart app information is stored and updated as soon as your mobile device is back in coverage. If there are any non-coverage concerns related to the app,f please contact our 24x7x365 support team and they will assist you.

Thank you again for the review and using StreetSmart!

Chris M.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Review for Street Smart

Reviewed on 2019/01/11

We are able to give transparency to our clients with before and after photos of all of our jobs. My overall experience has been very pleasant.

Pros

I'm able to load jobs to a cellular device and monitor my teams movements through out the day. I like being able to create new jobs and forms that best suit my companies growing needs. I love being able to run reports on those jobs as well. It's great with data keeping.

Cons

It crashes a lot on mobile devices. It. removes certain imputed data on Created job actions such as finishing a job. Or it completely doesn't let my team finish a job type it will close out the job without anything been done with that job.

Philip S.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Ally People Solutions use of StreetSmart

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

The people who handle our billings for rides have saved time in having it saved in the StreetSmart system. I would not be able to find it but they have the ability and knowledge to do so.

Pros

I like being able to see where our drivers are and the timing of routes between stops in real time. If their is a problem as to timing from a consumer I have something to look at to see if the stop actually occurred within our time window and that we waited our time window before leaving.

Cons

I am not a tech person and am still unable to get some info that I look for. I find that some updates have rearranged things and I need to call to be able to locate some things.

Matt M.
Industry: Automotive

The system is a great tool which allows us to track and communicate freely with our field staff

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

The customization of forms, activity reporting and tracking, user friendly app and pc for user interface

Cons

lag time on location reporting can be extensive at times and create confusion. updating mass locations or making mass changes in location assignments to users can be tedious

Response from ClickSoftware

Thank you Matt for your review of StreetSmart. It is good to hear the solution is helping communicate with your field staff and provide customized information on field activities.

Thank you also for your suggestions which have been forwarded to our product management team for review.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Larry P.

The app does what it says it will do.

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

It is user friendly. You can download specific instructions for your field employees. I can make edits to the field reports from my desk top.

Cons

If I am in the middle of a Final Walk and I get a phone call, the final walk gets deleted. I have been almost finished with my final walks and receive a phone call and have to start my final walk all over again.

Response from ClickSoftware

Thank you for Larry for reviewing StreetSmart! We are glad to hear you find the product helps share information with your field team and provide reporting. We have also forward your comments to our product team for review.

Arwa A.

Good

Reviewed on 2018/03/26

saving time and convenient in terms that it is on my cellphone instead of paper log which can be misplaced

Pros

This software saves me time instead of tracking my work hours by writing on paper, Easy to understand and convenient...

Cons

That I don't get to know how many hours I worked per week until Monday, I would prefer to get a email/notification receipt by end of each day

Response from ClickSoftware

Thank you Arwa for you review. It is good to hear StreetSmart helps you track hours and eliminates paperwork. I also wanted you to know that we have forwarded your suggestion to our product management team.

Martha L.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

ClickSoftware Review

We are able to track District Managers

Pros

This helps to track District Managers. Easy to read and really helps to track what our employees are doing.

Cons

Complicated to edit or delete accidental punches or mess ups.

Response from ClickSoftware

Martha, thank you for providing feedback on StreetSmart.

We are happy to hear that the solution provide visibility and insights into your District Manager activities.

Your comments have also been forwarded to our product management team for further review.

Martha, thank you again for your feedback!

Lois G.

I HAVE NOT HAD ANY ISSUES USING STREETSMART

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

I'M ABLE TO PULL UP THE INFO I'M LOOKING FOR AT A DROP OF A HAT. VERY EASY ACCESS. I FEEL EVERYONE AT SOME POINT OR ANOTHER SHOULD USE THIS SOFTWARE BUT ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE.

Cons

WHAT I LIKE LEASE ABOUT THIS IS IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITHIN THE SOFTWARE IT COULD BE VERY DIFFICULT IT DOES REQUIRE MINIMAL TRAINING JUST SO YOU CAN NAVIGATE THROUGH.

Response from ClickSoftware

Lois,

Thank you for your comments on StreetSmart. We are pleased to hear that the solution is makes it easy to access the information you need.

We appreciate SleepNumber's business!

Jasmine S.

ClickSoft is a very easy app to use and eliminates unnecessary paperwork

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Pros

I am able to send jobs to my field employees as well as track their performance. All customer info is given to field techs and stored in my calendar

Cons

The tracking feature seems to be off a lot. When there is traffic, it shows the crews making huge loops on streets.

Response from ClickSoftware

Jasmine,

Thank you for your feedback of our StreetSmart app and workforce solution.

It is good to hear it has simplified paperwork and given you easier access to customer information.

We have also sent your tracking information to our product team for review.