XhibitSignage

Content-rich Digital Signage Software

Ryan M.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Information beamed from screen to your pupils.

Reviewed on 2021/03/08

Pros

Remote access without having to update, it's an all-inclusive package that makes it easy to create a looping presentation without having to have a separate computer set-up. Giving you access no matter where you are at.

Cons

Most of the better features are locked behind a paywall of sorts unless you buy a bigger package. This is fine, but there are a few things that'd be nice if they'd unlock by microtransaction so that you could access them, minor things. Otherwise, if you have a good graphic designer with a little bit of creativity this software is perfect even at the base.

Todd H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Free Software, Multi-user - tons of features

Reviewed on 2016/08/17

Before we purchased, we reviewed over a dozen companies and this company stood out. Free software, reliable service and a very long list of feature - all free. Live traffic, weather, QR code, charts, countdown timer, drag and drop playlist. Very easy to post content on screens. We manage 5 screens at our location. Love the interface. Their training helped a lot... found some cool time saver techniques.

Pros

Its free and very user friendly

Cons

Cant think of any at the moment

Jason K.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Absolutely aweful

Reviewed on 2017/09/01

Pros

The cloud Content Management System looks great and works most of the time. It is easy to use for the most part and is one of the things that drew us to this company.

Cons

Players are constantly crashing, freezing, or having bizarre issues. Their customer support team is slow to respond and generally lacking accountability. We have had this product for almost a year now and have had ongoing issues from day 1. If we had not bought tons of these players, we would have returned them or just moved to a new company.

Response from Mvix

Jason, so sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with our media players. Our systems are powering over 50,000 active screens in the field, and we work hard every day to make the product usage is easy and reliable ¿ we're so sorry that this is not the experience you¿re having.

I was able to review your account and check in with the tech team ¿ we're waiting for a response from your IT department.

Rest assured that you have our attention and we will do everything in our power to resolve the player issues.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Great app once you learn all of the tricks

Reviewed on 2015/10/16

I have been using the app for close to a year. When I first started using I had a few problems and glitches. but now being seasoned with this app I find it very easy to use and easy to set up. My customers love the display and the ease of access I have to all of their menus and the ability to change information quickly.

Pros

easy to upload media, create templates and playlists, and publish information

Cons

the set up isn't always seamless and some of my customers originally feel discouraged about using the product.

Randy D.

Thrilled with our Mvix purchase

Reviewed on 2015/02/19

After evaluating 7 or 8 digital signage vendors, we chose Mvix for a number of reasons. Installing and setting up the computers was a breeze. Their Content Management System is very easy to use and we were up and running in a matter of hours with professional looking content. We were also swayed by the fact that there is no annual fee for the use of their software and their computer came with SSD drives (no moving parts) which we considered a huge advantage over others who still use traditional (slow) hard drives.

Lastly, their support team is very responsive and while we've only had to call twice, we received immediate answers to our questions.

I tell all the retailers I frequent that they need to install Digital Signage in their stores.

Jane M.

Easy to use and reasonably priced

Reviewed on 2016/04/27

We purchased the xhibit HD4K system from Mvix a few months ago. The system is very easy to use and very reasonably priced. This is exactly what we needed in our company. Their customer support system is very helpful. We recently used them when we wanted our systems reoriented. Mvix support center helped us a lot in the whole migration and we were very pleased with the service. The officer was professional and very courteous. We would definitely recommend and would certainly use again. Great product!

Kate W.

Made my life easy

Reviewed on 2015/03/22

Mvix's digital signage solution is one of the best service of its category that has provided me ease of displaying my all services in 1 window. Its features are very nice that no other service provider like Mvix's never provides and its one of the best enterprise grade solution. I have installed it across multiple office locations. It is affordable and everyone can use it easily. I am really happy with it.

Cathy M.

Finally no downloads, great solution

Reviewed on 2015/05/08

I love this cloud-based software because I can access it from anywhere online via a web browser. And it works perfectly every time. There are also no subscription fees or ongoing monthly fees. Client support is awesome and always answers all my questions quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend this to others!

Jillian W.

excellent product!! Great Service!!

Reviewed on 2015/09/14

After evaluating a couple of digital signage vendors, we chose Mvix for a number of reasons. Installing and setting up the computers was very easy. Not only that we had to no additional amount while installing it. I received the best customer services from Mvix.

Jorge O.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easy To Use and Integrate

Reviewed on 2015/10/13

This is an incredible software solution. It's easy to utilize, simple to integrate, and work through. The feature list is absolutely grand. It has everything you could possibly need to control signage, display, and more. You can even tie together RSS, Social Media, and other API solutions. Whether you want a simple display, or you want to have something scrolling with automated updates throughout a given time, you will find that this can assist with ease. I like the compatibility over the web, using a desktop worked great, laptop functions worked well too, and of course using a smartphone was interesting. Overall, this is a solid app, easy to use, and comprehensive in terms of compatibility and features.

Pros

Easy to use, integrate, and push forward. The automated updates, API functions, and audio compatibles were great too. Simple, no need to be a tech guru to figure this out.

Cons

None that I could find, honestly.

Kimberly K.

Mvix is the best!

Reviewed on 2016/09/29

I spent time searching for the absolute best solution for our company and I found it in Mvix.
We currently have one installed on our lobby TV and plan to buy more in the future for other locations. It's so easy to centrally manage them from anywhere!

Pros

There is no better value than a Mvix media player. They perform every bit as good, if not better than top dollar media players. This is the ONLY company I have found that offers their software for free after purchasing the device, everyone else charges high monthly fees to use their software in addition to having to purchase their much more expensive device.
Mvix XhibitSignage is robust and has everything I wanted and more! It is extremely easy to use. I really enjoy working with it.
Most importantly, their Customer Service is excellent. It's very hard these days to find companies that truly pride themselves on customer happiness after they've spent the money. Mvix is there for you when you have questions they are knowledgeable and friendly and have followed up with me multiple times to see how things were going and if we need some help.

Cons

My only regret is that I don't have more TVs to put more media players on! ;)

Jacob S.

Units are unreliable

Reviewed on 2018/05/27

Pros

User is able to change menus remotely. Software has a good deal of flexibility. When it works it works well.

Cons

The software is ok. The hardware (device players) are unreliable. Stop working after power outages. I have surge suppresor powering these units but they still cant handle power outages, electrical storms. They do not last more than a year or so. Replacing them is expensive. For a smaller business, you would be better off running a simple powerpoint through a USB stick.

Response from Mvix

Hi Jacob, we apologize for the trouble you're having. Our systems currently power over 50,000 active screens and we work hard every day to make our product usage easy and reliable. We're so sorry that this is not the experience you've had.

I was able to review your account and check in with the support team, we're sending you a direct email to address some of the issues you're having.

Our devices are protected under warranty for one year after purchase, so any devices that had been affected by a power surge could be replaced for no additional cost.

If you are having any further difficulties with your solution, please open a ticket with our Support Team: www.mvixusa.com/support so we can assist you as soon as an issue arises.

Please be assured that you have our attention and we will do everything in our power to resolve the player issues.

Rosa N.

Affordable and reliable customer service

Reviewed on 2017/01/30

Pros
MVIX digital signate is exciting for anybody planning to replace its current digital signage system. The kit was very easy to setup and pocket-friendly, with no repeated subscription fees!

I've been using it for seven months now, and I only had the reason to contact their support when we wanted to re orientate our systems. The customer support was efficient and very helpful in the whole migration and set up.

Great company, Great service - Quick email communication and instant support. I strongly recommend.

Pros

Great company, Great service - Quick email communication and instant support.

Cons

The interface is at times slow. I think it may be due to congestion. But it comes back in no time.

Alexis D.

Exceptional Software

Reviewed on 2015/03/19

I have had excellent results with the Mvix's digital signage solution. The simple drag and drop interface is easy enough for all to learn in a short amount of time. The embedded widget feature allows you to easily view streaming media, RSS Tickers and PDF's. It is helpful that there is no software to install it is all cloud based and easily accessible.
We have installed the signage software in 5 different office locations across North America and plan to implement a few new locaitons by the end of 2015. You will not find a better solution out there for the value and cost that Mvix has set this price point at. Highly recommend.

Easy to Use Digital Signangee

Reviewed on 2018/09/19

Helped manage multiple sites across the state.

Pros

The abiltilty to manage mulptiple digital signance from one dashboard. It has a lot of options to add content.

Cons

There is a quite learning curve to setting up the layout. Once it is figured out, they platform is easy to use.

Carlos C.

Solid Signage system with cool widgets

Reviewed on 2015/02/19

An amazing signage system. Very easy to use. Best of all the cloud-software is free!

Pros - Cool UI.... simple, elegant and easy to use. Tons of free widgets, remote management of all devices, permission based user management. Support is free

Cons - Cant think of anything specific...
We have a network of over 11 monitors and this system is rock solid.

Lanae G.

Great system

Reviewed on 2015/06/24

This system was very easy to learn and use. It is great because you can use without any subscription fees or ongoing monthly fees.

Parnika M.

Reviewed on 2015/10/19

David L.

Great Promise, exceedingly poor delivery

Reviewed on 2019/03/01

My overall experience with Mvix is supremely disappointing, because I had high hopes. The software, as I noted, boasts excellent potential - the problem is, it simply does not work as it should. The support process was maddening as well - I deployed 5 screens for my biggest and longest held client, and the end result is cost overrun due to never ending issues.
I would not recommend this software to anyone - in fact, I would venture to say don't even waste your time with a trial presentation.
The presentation will make you feel the platform is outstanding - it is anything but.
Very disappointed in this software.

Pros

The platform has an excellent array of features - many types of media can be used, as well as the many built in widgets. Getting to know your way around the platform is easy, especially if you work in the tech world, were software can be a jungle. This platform has a very clean look and straightforward but very flexible methods of using it.

Cons

The software is horribly unreliable.

The WYSIWIG for building templates is terrible, requiring unwieldy placement of zones in order to get the actual full screen to look clean and professional. Clocks randomly changing to incorrect times. Widgets simply stop working for no apparent reason - just an empty zone where your content should be.

Entire screens just go black for any number of reasons - one of which is no discernible reason at all. Push out a content update? Boom, black screens.

Customer support is terrible as well. Initial responses for issues is actually swift; however, the responses are inept and useless. Different techs contradicting others, and techs sending condescending and trite emails to simple questions - all the while never having found a solution to the 2 weeks of non-stop issues.

Our initial point of contact with MVics simply stopped answering calls and replying to emails.

I paid for 2 1 hour training sessions, and the trainer was well trained - but only when exactly on script. Questions about using various features were poorly demonstrated with no actual test data to show during the training.

Save yourself a LOT of headache, and search for a better solution.

Vincencia R.
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Affordable digital marketing solution

Reviewed on 2017/02/08

MVIX digital signage builders are who they are in the digital platform. It is our first time using this software and its marketing enterprise package is offers all marketing and advertisement solutions we can think about. Above all, at no cost, creators of this solution put everything that marketers would want together and decided to create an affordable platform that offer online businesses a solution they have long awaited. The customer service is also fantastic and assisted us get to implement this software.

Pros

Customer service is fantastic, affordability and is a solution for digital advertisement.

Cons

None for now

Sophie rose K.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

The best web-based digital signage software

Reviewed on 2015/10/13

Mvix XhibitSignage has been one of the best pieces of software I've chosen for my business in recent memory. The features are incredibly comprehensive. I really appreciate the fact that I can manage a variety of screens over the internet using a standard browser; it makes it much easier to get things done from any location. Best of all, I feel safe knowing that 256-bit encryption is used and that everything is backed up on a daily basis. I never have to worry about security or losing any data for any reason. The overall ease of use is great; the tools are responsive and all of the function is intuitive. The overall design is fantastic and makes it simple to operate. I really appreciate the dynamic content widgets.

Encryption and security
Lots of features
Reliable backup
Well designed
Dynamic content widgets and other visually appealing options
Can be used from any browser
Great support
Great content scheduling options

Cons

No cons or issues to speak of. Any confusion I've had has been easily resolved

Bill B.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Satisfied Customer for BB PEG channel use

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

Pros

It's easy to navigate through software. User friendly.

Cons

I would like better control of all media. ie: programming a video time slot would benefit me...I need programming capability play a Video at 7pm then stop and resume Bulletins at 8pm for example.

Ryan K.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Trial Customer

Reviewed on 2020/03/02

Great customer support from beginning to end with our trail run. The hardware/software was extremely easy to get up an running quickly.

Pros

The ease of hardware and software setup, the on going out reach to customers to show new tips and tricks as well as customer support.

Cons

Social media connections were not working 100%.

Mvix offers exceptional features

Reviewed on 2016/06/10

When looking to replace my existing digital signage system, I came across Mvix. Mvix's extra features greatly made up for the cost of new digital signage players. I would highly recommend this software, well worth the price.

Pros

Great value for all the exceptional extra features.

Ben V.

Awesome System

Reviewed on 2015/02/19

The Xhibit Signage System is awesome. It is so easy to use and exceeded all of my expectations. Customer service is prompt and courteous, and have been able to answer any questions that I have had.