Samepage

Real-Time Team Collaboration & Project Management Software

Kevin T.

Effective for small teams

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

Overall, this has been a great tool for a couple of small organizations I work with using Samepage. It has the core features small teams need to get organized and is very cost effective (with their generous free plan).

Pros

Some of the best features in Samepage are task management (ability to assign tasks, including participants), chatting and commenting directly with team members directly on the task/event/document in reference (rather than using email and having to explain what task/project/event/etc.), being able to collaborate on documents at the same time, and real-time audio/video conferencing (great for remote teams).

Cons

The way it is laid out, it is easy to duplicate tasks and events. It seems they are actively implementing improvements for this though.
The desktop app isn't responsive to older/irregular screen sizes (have to side scroll), but the browser/web version works great.

Great platform for small companies

Reviewed on 2019/10/12

We use it to upload documents that we need to edit online

Pros

We work in 2 different cities, this platform allows for us to keep everything on the cloud and edit on it.
Also we have different Operating Systems and it works great with all of them.

Cons

None so far...we will see how things go in the future

Erika S.
  • Industry: Photography

Dream come true

Reviewed on 2020/02/12

Last year, I was looking for an online software at a great price that will connect my wedding couples to myself and my second shooter. Somehow in the midst of google searching rabbit hole, I fell upon SamePage and my world instantly became easier. There are other programs like it out there online, but this is the only one I find so super user-friendly with the capability to connect unlimited amount of guests and members on projects. Typically, when helping a bride with her timeline for the wedding, it is a lot of emails back and forth and about 5-6 different copies of the timeline trying to get it just right. With SamePage, we chat in the messenger about what needs to adjust and we all work together on ONE timeline. If they need to make changes on their end, they can. If they have inspiration photos they want remade, it's uploaded easily. Best part- on the day of their wedding, I not only have a copy with me ON MY PHONE- but so does my second shooter. Seriously, this is the best.

Pros

The ease of connecting individuals to their personal project and my team members who are on board with me to successfully complete it.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. It solves so many problems!

Linda G.
  • Industry: Human Resources

One-stop-shop

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

I've been able to create individual project teams for various career professionals who need collaboration for their goals and milestones. It's an intensive process my clients have to participate in, and using Samepage has made the projects and scope of services seamless. I've been able to save time and increase clients' project goals because of the ease-of-use.

Pros

Samepage is the one collaboration software that doesn't require integration for every need. It's the ability to have video calls, teams setups, project tracking, calendar sharing and more... no additional apps to choose from that integrate! It's all in one platform.

Cons

Being very transparent and I have no cons.

Jonathan D.

Nothing Compares

Reviewed on 2020/01/27

Organization and messaging have been crucial. From tasks to agendas to file sharing. It's awesome!

Pros

I've been using Samepage since 2015. After researching numerous different solutions and testing, we decided Samepage was best out there and continue to use it today. Easy to use from an admin and user perspective. Extremely intuitive, fast, and something I can live in daily which in technology is sometimes hard to say. We can't live without it and if you're not using it I'm not sure how you're functioning.

Cons

No Cons! I was trying so hard to find one that I was getting upset at myself for even looking for one,

Sarah L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Easy to collaborate with clients and contractors

Reviewed on 2018/10/08

I have a need to share a document, image, concept, project plan, etc. for collaboration purposes. Not just email a document, I need group feedback and conversation about a topic. The chat feature allows for everyone to see what is happening rather than flood an inbox and have points go unnoticed.

Pros

There are many things I like about this software so it's hard to pick just one. So I'll comment on the one closest to my small business decision making. I love that I don't need to pay for each user. I have a business model that has users changing monthly, and sometime weekly. As a small business owner this allows me to share a page when I need to quickly, or have someone collaborate for months.

Cons

The Android app texting and voice texting. When responding to a chat using my Samsung Galaxy 7, all words typed look underlined so they appear misspelled. And when attempting to voice text I need to set the phone down and wait about a minute for it to catch up. Also, there is a syncing issue sometimes with the offline file folder. Not sure why this is happening but would really like to see that get fixed.

• Industry: Airlines/Aviation

SamePage Opinion

Reviewed on 2020/06/11

Easy to use collaborate and communicate

Pros

Ease of collaboration and file storage and viewing

Cons

The mobile versions still need some work. Sometimes difficult to find others' postings

Brett P.

Comprehensive collaborative and project management product

Reviewed on 2017/03/06

We are a non-profit group with several different departments that work independently and cohesively, with in-house staff, out-of-state contractors and many occasions for staff to work remotely. The Samepage trial allowed for a demonstrable ability to better connect departments and sites, allowing us to pilot the platform for collaborative project planning, supervision, and task management within one department before potentially expanding to the greater organization. I was looking for a product that featured task assignments, calendar integration, shared communication platforms, chat functions, and team building. Samepage provides all of these and continues to improve and add to its features based on customer feedback and ongoing customer support. I continue to get excited about new features and the potential that this platform can have with team communication and organizational transparency.

Pros

Feature integration with calendars, tasks, assignments, page building, chat functions, teams and subgroups. This platform helps sort through structural and team-based organization and allows me to see what types of activities I have planned for the day, for the week, or granularly by the specific project I may need to see at a glance.

Cons

I would like to see more bilateral calendar integration (syncing SP calendar with Outlook calendar and vice-versa; meeting reminders, meeting invitations, etc.) Differentiating tasks, deadlines, milestones and follow-ups all within the same calendar would be a nice feature.

Mark V.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Great software for group collaboration and keeping people together

Reviewed on 2019/08/07

I have to communicate between Marketing, sales, production and shipping. I have endless people giving me tasks and missions to do. I sometimes have to collaborate with people who are out of the office. Samepage has made that process as simple as possible.

Pros

Its fairly simple
It organizes my life as an operations manager.
Keeps me on track
lets me communicate with specific groups of people

Cons

Mobile app is wonky at times.
I wish there was organization and

Sofia C.

Customize each project as if it were unique.

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

The main benefit is that it gives you the ability to edit each project as if it were something unique, customize the page and the tools you use, with a unique and configurable template.

Pros

We all know what a project management tool can do, and Samepage has all the basic tools to carry it out correctly, but what differentiates it from others and gives it that extra that makes it "class apart", is the ability to personalize each project deeply, you can choose which tools to use, design the template, which people intervene, what role each one meets, to which group the messages and assignments arrive, you can really make each project unique and thus distinguish the 100% each, denoting their difference and presenting them as something totally new to your customers who may have seen other of your products, you will love it.

Cons

The problem is that this is a new approach, few new incomes will know this way of working which will make the learning take more time than with other tools or when you implement it in your team it may take a while to adapt and in principle take more time .

Juan jose T.

Create and design special pages for each project.

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Have a very configurable tool for each project, where I can choose what functionality I want and what not, which allows creating a tool with just what I need according to each job.

Pros

What I like most about the application and its tool that allows you to create individual pages for each project which you can design and add functionalities as needed for each one, this adding to the workers who only participate in it, and providing you with the ability to communicate , assign tasks or modify the members of the project, all this in a single application but which in turn has several projects divided by pages configured differently according to what is required for each one, is fantastic.

Cons

Being a new way to present project management, it may be at the beginning that you have to explain to the team how the tool works, the configuration of the pages and their operation, but it is very intuitive so it will not be difficult.

Mark K.

Fantastic collaborative document space

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

I was looking for a collaborative space where I could evolve a document with my team. The document needed to be capable of text formatting, diagrams, task lists, calendar events, linked or embedded files, etc. I found Samepage to exceed my requirements. It is very easy to use, and rich with tools.

Pros

The easy to use document tools allow me to create formatted text, task lists, calendar events, diagrams, etc.

Cons

Once you commit to the free version, you can no longer restrict your team and their pages to "private". Any new teams / pages may only be "public".

Brooke N.

Samepage Review

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

Overall Samepage allows for an easier and more organized work day and school feel.

Pros

Samepage allows for all of our staff members to easily communicate. It is a quick way to get a fast answer when we need to know something. Samepage also allows for us to have an organized way to keep our staff on target and it keeps everyone on the "Same-Page" throughout our daily routines. It is unique because it allows for you to create larger teams and you can upload documents, important reminders, calendars and group chats. While the large groups/pages are easily accessible and nice to keep organized, you can also privately chat one person in particular if need be.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I dislike about Samepage.

Felipe A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

An innovative way to manage and configure projects.

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Configure each project as something unique, using the same application but configuring it as if it were something new and unique, this allows you to add only the tools that are necessary for the project and make it as easy to work as possible.

Pros

Samepage is an innovative service for project management, it is excellent that from the moment you start a project there is a screen where you can configure each of the aspects you want to add, the tools you want to use in it, the chat, those who participate , everything, everything is configurable, which gives you the ability to create each project in a different way, personalized and with the tools you want to use, you can present it to your clients using the same tool and making it look like something totally different.

Cons

At first it may be a little complicated to understand the application as it is a different way of working, it may take a bit of time for your team to learn to use it correctly, in principle it will add time to development but the benefits are worth it.

Paul M.

Thought on using Samepage

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

Pros

The fact that you can have multiple teams and assign different tasks and live talk to your members all at the same time.

Cons

When using your Excel equivalent system at seems that some of the users and features aren't as good as Numbers or Microsoft Excel.

Tiffany Y.

Samepage saves my organization

Reviewed on 2016/11/17

End of emailing back and forth. Everything is at one place, and literally everyone can finally be on the samepage. I love the product so much. It has an attractive user interface, super easy to use, keeps us organized , love the real time chat box for each page and project. I honestly dont' know what to do without the Samepage platform. It is so fun to use too.

I've spent many hours researching and comparing to see which communication platform to use, Samepage immediately won me over. What an ingenious idea, and the customer support is over the top amazing. Really friendly and supportive staff. I love everything about Samepage. My team loves it. It has increases our efficiency and organization level 10x. No joke.

Pros

real time chat box on each page, attractive user interface, just the entire package they deliver, favorite is the task bubble,

Cons

the con is that it doesn't have functionalities like Google Sheets, but it doesn't matter, because you can just add a link to the google sheet on samepage, and everything is still organized and you can combine functionality of google sheet with Samepage

Francisco V.

Customize each project and manage with the tools you need.

Reviewed on 2018/03/16

Have a tool that allows me to organize and customize each project as required, in terms of vision and tools.
It is a new way of looking at the organization of projects, it can be a bit complicated to adopt the tool in the work teams and create a bit of resistance.

Pros

It is a way to manage projects very focused on personalization for each of them, when the company manages projects and wants to customize so that each one identifies and manages only the tools that are necessary for the job, samepage is the solution, you can add or remove functionalities for projects and customize the views, also fulfilling all the tasks when project management is concerned.

Victor D.

Excellent software for video conrefence , user friendly, even in free version it works fine!

Reviewed on 2020/04/19

Samepage is a very simple and user friendly application. I wanted to try Zoom but then i came back to Samepage and I am happy with my choice. I have introduces to all my students and friends. Very useful software and even in the free version many features works and no add. Thanks for keeping so good quality product that is rare to find now. Simple application for windows works good. I will have to try it out one IOS if it works. But I have tried this on android and not so satisfactory. It must be improved. When using one telephone android the video is not working. Please pay attention to upgrade. Or is due to the free version. I have no idea.

Pros

I am using the free version. I can add 3 other people easily that is suitable for my small activity. Easy to organize the calendar and set reminder. Can have several different groups.

Cons

The most unique feature is the page sharing. I give 5 stars for that. that saved my work. While giving online course it was important to show the page on my screen (the learning materials). Very useful. There are options for choosing different webcams or microphone inputs.

Haley T.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

LOVE this software!

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

I feel like I am doing a better job of staying on task. As a care manager, I set reminders for myself to check in with certain patients all the time.

Pros

I love the ease of creating and keeping up with tasks. Our provider/clinic owner posts all of the information we need to review with links all in one place so it makes it easy to get caught up on our ever changing workflow.

Cons

I would like a big generalized "Chat" that made notifications really noticeable. We still use Google Chat as our way to reach everyone. Ex: the doctor will post in one of our Google Chat rooms to go review such and such on SamePage.

Melissa A.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Huge time-saver, so easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/02/14

My sisters & I found SamePage after trying a few other collaboration software/apps, each of which was frustrating in some way. We live in three different states, and have been taking turns helping our mother through cancer treatment. We need to share notes, calendar appointments, lists of key contacts, photos, links to articles, tasks, and instant chat. SamePage has been super easy to use, so self-explanatory, and so easy to access. It updates itself seamlessly, whether we are using a laptop or the iPhone app, and we are literally always on the same page together as we go through this dizzyingly complex treatment cycle. In addition to saving time, it's been a huge relief to have all this information in one place, easily accessible and easy to read. The organization of the app is perfect, the ability to snap a photo and upload it, or grab a link to an article and post it instantly has kept us all up to speed, and kept the record of past appointments handy, no matter where we are, without having to dig through emails, shared file folders or old texts. I am recommending it to all teams I work with as a freelancer, because it makes project collaboration so easy.

Pros

Ease of use, layout, seamless information updates, flawless copy/paste function, multifunctionality (calendar, tasks, spreadsheet, photos, links, even text styling for emphasis!)

Cons

Can't think of anything. Seriously, this software is the answer to my prayers.

Jennifer J.
  • Industry: Banking

Collaboration at its best

Reviewed on 2019/05/31

Samepage has allowed us to use one software to maintain a cohesive team despite being spread across the US.

Pros

The software allowed us to collaborate with internal staff as well as key business partners across the US in an easy to use, intuitive format. Samepage has numerous features (document storage, chat, video, etc.) that we had to use multiple software to handle in the past.

Cons

The only difficulty we have experienced is not being able to post the same message to numerous teams. In order to do this, we need to cut in past into each team which can be time consuming if you have close to 40 teams like we do.

Cristian B.
  • Industry: Import & Export
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Very user-friendly and comprehensive platform for teamwork

Reviewed on 2019/07/20

I was able to unify on a single platform the 15 permanent teams of the department and their sub-teams. So as soon as we adopted the platform it was very easy to build a common database available to everyone, to facilitate communication, sharing documents and co work inside and across teams while being able, in the same time, to supervise everything

Pros

It features multiple tools for facilitating teamwork and easy coordination of a group of teams. The user interface is pretty simple and intuitive. Allows assigning different tasks to multiple teams facilitating co-working and communication between team members while assuring overall supervision

Cons

It seemed that some team members did not receive invitation emails upon adding to the platform and while some did not downloaded the mobile app I was not able to check if they received all the communication sent to the teams. So this feature need improvement

Cassandra H.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Volunteer dependent

Reviewed on 2019/09/08

We are a volunteer dependent organization, specifically the dying breed of PTO/PTAs. Our biggest challenge is overcoming the fear of time commitment from potential volunteers. This software allows us to share information, plan events, assign and track tasks, and share vital documentation. This allows us to cut down on meetings and be more productive.

Pros

This software is easy to use. Team members with little computer experience can use this software efficiently and effectively.
It has a clean, well organized dashboard which makes it easy to manage multiple projects to and teams at a time.

Cons

When assigning a task to a group of people, if one person marks that they completed the task then the task moves to the completed file for everyone.

Judd H.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Makes teamwork on a global scale so much easier!

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

We were able to keep all our work in one app instead of using different apps for task lists, files, and chat. This makes things much easier to find. It also makes it much easier to see progress happening in real time because everything in Samepage is live.

Pros

It's everything under one roof. We don't need other apps to get stuff done together. It's nice being able to chat via text or video conference right next to the page where our tasks and files are. Having it all on one screen is so nice, especially on my small laptop screen. We can't live without it now. Great mobile app too.

Cons

The layout is unique so it took some getting used to, but now it makes perfect sense . I understand why they designed it this way.

Stephanie M.

Samepage for Team Sharing

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

Great tool for a business that wants one place for a team to go to communicate and share information.

Pros

The ease of staying in touch with a virtual team and file sharing are the most valuable aspects of this program to me.

Cons

It holds so much information that it can disorganized like an office desk...a personal problem.