Oscar D.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Amazing product

Reviewed on 2016/10/21

HappyFox is a great cheat tool, also I've been a client of HappyFox Help Desk and I've happy with the product.

Pros

UI and ease of use

Cons

A bit expensive

Yashasvi A.
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Excellent Experience

Reviewed on 2018/09/02

for the price it is a pretty good app but if they can improve the design and add more features would be okay to even sell for a better higher price.

Pros

Very user friendly design. Also, it is affordable for a starting business. New features have been adding up from recent new updates. It is a very good tool to connect with customers to increase sales.

Cons

Many people doesn't know about the software therefore needs more marketing. Need to add more features and updating.

New chat designs needed to be added.

Cindy J.

Great to keep in touch with clients

Reviewed on 2016/10/17

This chat is very usefull to help clients before they order online, or to give them advice about the product that most suits their need.

Nicola C.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Brilliant to have unlimited agents

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

HappyFox has been easy to integrate into our services, the agents prefer its versatility to the old platform we are using and the ability to have unlimited agents is a lifesaver for us!

Pros

Having unlimited agents is such a relief. We switched from another chat function platform because they charged for each additional agent. We have saved a lot of money in the long run and we're so glad to have made the move! The system is a much sleeker version than we had before, with some cleaver features that have really helped improve our service.

Cons

The analytics aren's as comprehensive as the platform we are using before, but they do show the basic info of how many chats we have on certain days.

John N.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Helped Konnekt sell more seniors video phones in the first 2 weeks

Reviewed on 2019/06/25

HappyFoxChat helps Konnekt with customers who don't like to telephone us to enquire about seniors video phone, and who need instant answers (which email doesn't provide).
It also helps our customers in other time zones where they don't want to be on the phone so early/late (because they might be typing from their bedroom or a shared living area).
It also helps with customers whose first language is not English.
It is gaining Konnekt more seniors video phone sales and leads, and allowing us to help more customers who have an elderly parent who struggles with loneliness, social isolation, memory loss or who simply can no longer use a tablet or phone.

Pros

Great support.
Automatic translation.
Works with CRM, WordPress, Google Analytics, MailChimp, etc etc.
Android app available.
When I'm busy, I can either show no chat available, or have an offline email-only "mode".

Cons

I would've liked the live chat preview to be included in the cheaper product option, but this is really a minor issue or a "wish". We love the product and use it daily.

Geoff G.

Very pleased

Reviewed on 2016/10/17

It is a wonderful everyday tool for us. It always works and it is simple to use. The customers can contact us easily now.

Pros

Design

Cons

Somewhat clumsy

Lachezar Y.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Excellent

Reviewed on 2016/08/29

So far this is the best online chat for WooCommerce. It is quick, it is simple and it is complete. Invoices, order status and any other info are available for every customer.

Pros

Customer history of chats and actions is provided real-time.
Plenty of extensions.
Affordable.
Awesome customer support :)
Nice commands

Cons

App is paid
Missing - Cobrowsing; Push-pages, remote screenshots

Russ H.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Awesome App AND Support

Reviewed on 2016/08/26

The app does everything I need and more. AND they're adding new features almost weekly. The one app I need for all live customer service.

Pros

WooCommerce and Facebook tie-in. Intuitive and easy to use.

Noah H.
  • Industry: Design

Well-integrated chat service that's affordable to boot!

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

I love that HappyFoxChat connects with so many apps and channels. Finally, a practical omni tool for connecting with customers.

Cons

There are a couple minor gripes with the design of the chat widgets, but they're mostly preference-based. Some chat services like Intercom have a better UI, but they're also exponentially more costly.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

So easy!

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Overall this has been a great product so far and we look forward to using it for a long time!

Pros

This is one of the easiest chat features to implement. We just started using it this week, but it's very user friendly and is helping us with our technology work tickets. We started organically by not advertising, but people are starting to see the chat button and use it for their quick questions.

Cons

We don't have any complaints so far. I suppose it would be nice if it integrated into our ticket system so it was easy to create a ticket right from the chat.

Arnaud D.

Very comprehensive

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

Perfect integration

Pros

I use this software daily on my WooCommerce website. What I like the most is the ease of use and the very comprehensive integration that is allowed with WooCommerce

Cons

I would say that even if it is very easy to use, the numerous sections and menus can be just a bit messy sometimes

Karri K.

Fatal issue on Android and they couldn't fix it in 30 days.-

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

Pros

Well, it's fairly easy to use and fairly affordable compared to competition.

Cons

They had a problem with smaller Android devices where user couldn't basically send a message using the chat as the text typed wasn't showing. Told about the problem to the company, and they were not able to solve it in 26days (as of now). So you've got a fatal error with like 30% of the devices and you're not all red flag trying to solve the problem?

Not good.

Sanjeeth K.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Fantastic live chat experience

Reviewed on 2016/07/29

I wanted to enable live chat support for my online business and HappyFox Chat was a breeze to install and use. The entire installation took less than 2 minutes. It integrates with many software that I am already using. To top it all, it is completely free.

Pros

- Integration with Slack, Google Analytics, Pipedrive
- Multiple chats can be handled at once
- Desktop and mobile apps

Cons

- Little expensive
- Some nice features are available only for users in paid plans

Luis M.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

The best live chat I've used, great features included in the free version!

Reviewed on 2016/09/09

I had a live chat that looked like from the 90's... I was looking for something that wouldn't increase my fixed costs and that would permit a Slack integration. HappyFox is a perfect fit for me.

Pros

The design, ease of use and integrations.

Cons

Nothing so far.

Rudolf K.

Game changer for my design business

Reviewed on 2016/12/08

I landed 2 new deals in the first week of using HappyFox chat. Not to mention my customers want this product on their site. Win Win! Thanks for such a outstanding product.

Michel G.

Great tool, with a small lack of features

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

HappyFox Chat is slightly over-priced for its availability. Once we spoke to a very kind sales-man from them, we were pleased with the integration of dozens of APIs with other platforms. The interface is certainly appealing.

Cons

HappyFox chat lacks certain features such as keeping both support members when transfering a chat until one takes over. We also found a slight issue with scheduling more than 1 language on the interface.

Denton C.

Excellent Platform

Reviewed on 2016/10/14

We use across all our websites and recommend this service. Easy to install and use. Easy to add users. Tracks activity.