Skubana

4,8
4,7

Great platform

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

All in all I highly recommend this platform.

Pros

We've been using Skubana for more than 2 years now. It was a game changer for us. It's great to have everything under one roof. Since we joined it looks like they've spent a great effort on fixing small bugs and now they're starting to add new features. All in all I highly recommend this platform.

Cons

Small bugs and annoyances which I know they are working on fixing.

Stephan J.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Incredibly well architected, holistically integrated warehouse/inventory/fulfillment management

Reviewed on 2016/07/19

We switched to Skubana in the context of opening up our own 10k sqft warehouse. Skubana powers our entire warehouse, inventory and fulfillment functions and we could not be happier. The system was designed and developed by a team of successful ecommerce entrepreneurs, e.g., the founder and CEO Chad is a top 100 Amazon seller. This experience really shows in how they architected Skubana from a workflow and productivity perspective. Skubana fully supports a multi-channel sales approach through various pre-built integrations (incl. Manual pick orders, Shopify, Shopify POS, Amazon and various other listing sites). Beyond that, the team is taking a very smart approach to customization, via a well documented API and app store. We process thousands of orders every week and could not be happier with our experience.

Pros

See above, incredibly well architected, flexible and holistically integrated warehouse, inventory and order fulfillment system.

Cons

The product is early stage, so every once in a while we run into small bugs or missing features. That said, I have never seen a product team respond and act upon customer feedback as quickly as the Skubana team. Bugs are fixed within hours, new features rolled out within days.

Response from Skubana

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the e-commerce seller community. We look at all feedback and appreciate your comments regarding our Skubana and our team. This will help sellers choose in a very noisy marketplace. We certainly look forward to helping you keep making more money and automating your business.

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great product and responsive customer service

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Pros

Complex but intuitive product, and the client service reps were fantastic - super communicative, knowledgeable and proactive.

Cons

Some aspects of the product are difficult to understand without requesting help/explanation from the client services team.

Main Inventory Functions very reliable; other secondary functions not so much.

Reviewed on 2017/08/11

Pros

Skubana's inventory system is very reliable. It tracks outgoing and incoming units well and rarely if ever gets the units wrong. If you are looking for Inventory Management software mainly to track your inventory across multiple platforms, which you should, then Skubana works great.

Cons

Although the interface looks nice, there is a lot of work that can be done. A LOT of the bulk functions need to be done by uploading spreadsheets. Even simple things like selecting/editing multiple items is not an option. If you want to edit something you have to do each of them individually or upload a spreadsheet.

Skubana needs to improve on a few of their secondary functions: Their shipping module is very inefficient and time consuming, and if you want any sort of efficiency you would probably use another shipping software.

Amauri C.
Industry: Internet

Smart, Simple and Affordable. The perfect "AI" for Orders, Inventory and Analytics.

Reviewed on 2017/03/06

As a lean, frugal, and fast growing startup that sells products direct to consumer via multiple online channels, we needed a platform to manage complex orders, control inventory from different vendors, and provide useful analytics to help us focus on what matters to us: grow our business.

Skubana does that. It's smart, simple and affordable. It's the "AI" for Orders, Inventory and Analytics. And the onboarding and support team is responsive, knowledgeable, and customer oriented.

If you are looking for a comprehensive, still affordable platform, I strongly recommended you consider Skubana.

Pros

Easy to setup up and use
Comprehensive feature set
Affordable, compared to similar platforms
Responsive and efficient customer support

Cons

No listings content management

Lots of potential - extremely promising software platform

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Pros

Purchase order manager is great
FBA Workflow (NEW and in BETA) looks good and promising
Inventory management control is good and working how it should

Cons

I have been having issues with calculations in analytics that have not been resolved for months.

For order printing skubana is less advanced when you compare to shipstation. The automation rules, the selecting of orders, etc. is not good on skubana so there is some logic configuration that needs to be changed once you go to skubana from shipstation. Some of the logic cannot be transferred over either from shipstation to skubana which causes more manual input.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Tayyeb B.
Industry: Retail

Skubana has tons of potential

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

Pros

Its versatility and amazing customer service team.

Cons

The glitches tend to slow down operation which at times becomes frustrating. But the team rectifies the situation very quickly.

Industry: Retail

Good but can be improved

Reviewed on 2018/12/01

Great for what you need in terms of an everyday order software but like all things there is room for improvement.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is. I was new to e-commerce and this did not make the transition overwhelming.

Cons

Too many glitches. Search feature needs work and can be very particular. Add in a space after an order number and you'll get zero results. Can be very annoying.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jack F.

A Company that Truly Understands the Needs of E-commerce businesses

Reviewed on 2016/02/23

We have been a part of Skubana's growth for about 6 months now and we firmly believe that Skubana is a partner in the continued growth and future of our business. This is one platform that truly understands the needs and pain points of the e-commerce multi channel industries and they have incorporated features to address all these points.
We originally signed up for them simply to be able to sync our inventory across all our e-commerce platforms but soon found ourselves using their tools like analytics, reporting, and vendor auto re-order functions as well. Their customer service is excellent and the best part is that they continue to roll out features all the time, making the system better and better - continuously contributing to the bottom line of our business. We have tried several other softwares over the years and this one has outperformed and underpriced them all.
Highly recommended!

Response from Skubana

We are fully committed to what got us here ¿ innovation, consistency, & competitive fire. We¿re focused on multi-marketplace e-commerce growth, while staying committed to helping you walk away with more money in your pocket . Thanks for believing in us - we are here for you, always.

Michel J.

Easy to use, does a good job, UI could use some improvement

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

There are tools that I hope I never have to work with. Fortunately, Skubana isn't one of them. I was completely new to logistics when I first used it 5 months ago and didn't know what I was doing, but I found my way around rather quickly. Here's what I like in particular

* Great customer support with short response time
* Feels stable
* Mostly intuitive
* Feature-Rich
* Short loading times
* Rather modern UI

Cons

The biggest downside is its high price. Of all services and software we use, it is the most expensive one but maybe that's just because the price is (probably) calculated based on the number of orders and revenue - both of which don't say whether or not your company is making a lot of money ;-)

Other than that, there are not many cons I'm aware of. The UI could use some small improvements here and there (filterable tables, ambiguous use of the word "Export", fields that look editable but aren't) but those are really just minor issues.

Crystal S.
Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Skubana helps me to manage shipping and receiving in our large-inventory company

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/06/28

I can quickly access shipping information when dealing with our inventory.

Pros

This program is organized well and aspires to be a quick, easy-to-use program when dealing with shipping inventory in and out of our warehouse.

Cons

The program frequently moves slowly or crashes. When signed in I am sometimes kicked out of the program and lose work. This is not an everyday thing but enough to mention it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

John paul chris V.

The only all-in-1 eCommerce solution software that really works!

Reviewed on 2016/05/05

Skubana is the only all in one ecommerce solution software that really works!, before I used Skubana, Managing 3 sales channel/platform (Orders, Shipment, Purchase orders, Listing update/upload, creating bundles etc) took at least a whole days work. With Skubana it only took minutes to complete all task for all three sales channel. Their Customer Support is the best, and always goes above and beyond what I expected. Thank you for all your help Wali!

Response from Skubana

John,

We are tremendously happy to hear that Skubana is able to help you better manage your 3 sales channels. As online sellers ourselves, we do understand your requirements and so expect better days to come with Skubana.

John P.

Game changer

Reviewed on 2015/10/19

Skubana is a game changer in the world of selling online across multiple marketplaces globally. They offer more features than any competitor and yet charge much less for their service than any other competitor who comes close. The skubana team is quick to respond to any inquiry and they constantly work to improve and add even more features. If you value time you must bring everything after the checkout into one central hub, Skubana is your only complete option.

Response from Skubana

Thank you for sharing your experience and for being a loyal Skubana customer.

We will continue to build out many more features in the coming months which will blow your mind!

Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Life Changing

Reviewed on 2016/01/20

Skubana has been life changing for us and our business. Having all our inventory in one place has saved us on over selling. And updating our inventory on all channels is so fast and easy. I can't even begin to explain how much time Skubana has saved us! I highly recommend!

Paul L.

Quit shopping and sign up now!

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

Pros

Skubana has people you can actually talk to, they know their business and understand yours. If you're looking for a selling platform then look no further. I've been in contact and used many. Channel Advisor: I never signed up with CA since tier pricing is a joke which is always to their advantage and you still need to hire many additional companies to actually make all the gears turn. Sku Vault: I was with this company for 4-6 months and by far the absolute WORST out of all of them, 3k+ start up fees to launch on a platform that never worked. Overselling often and only way to contact them to resolve was to "submit a ticket" to an email system that had "bugs"(I have e-mails to prove this) I was forced to leave Sku Vault and go back to Stitch labs. And of course, you can't get the start up fees back. Stitch labs: My second favorite (behind Skubana) and actually a good company. I was with for a few years and they were good but still they're missing tools I needed which skubana has. Seller Cloud: paid the fees+ start up and never went live so it was a loss. I was sold on many tools they said they had and the further I dug (after start up fees paid) I realized they were not a fit.

Mark H.

Increased revenue because of Skubana - Win all the way around.

Reviewed on 2017/10/26

Pros

#1 we make more money. The integration accross all channels yet we still control all pricing , inventory from the single cloud system flat out genius. Unlimited users, everyone on my team has access to everything at anytime. Not just one or two but everyone. The ability to use 3PL's that integrate directly into Skubana is allowing us to lower our costs and reach more customers faster. The customer support with the dedicated support specialist is the best we have ever seen. Anytime ANY of my staff have had an issue the support from Skubana has been second to none. Fast, accurate and exactly what is needed in real time. All inclusive. Over all Skubana is all inclusive, support, users, native features etc. all part of what you get. Love it.

Cons

Would like to see native two way communication with Quickbooks. Skubana has a 3rd party app at an added cost that will allow down loading into QB but not two way.

Monica B.

A fantastic ecommerce "Hub" solution!

Reviewed on 2017/10/27

Pros

Intuitive - Skubana is incredibly intuitive to use. All of the features and functionality are set up to flow in a very natural way. This is especially great for our end users but it also keeps our training and operational costs down.

All-in-One - No system is an all in one solution but Skubana is pretty close. We can manage an enormous amount of our business through Skubana directly or through one of their ever-expanding App partnerships.

Onboarding - Skubana assigns a point person who walks you and your team through set-up and use of the system. Honestly, they hold your hand so that even technically challenged implementors and users can run w/the platform w/out much effort. This is a huge bonus for smaller companies w/out a lot of resources.

Trouble Shooting - I've never been through an integration that didn't have set-up issues. Skubana works as your partner and your advocate to push issues through to resolution.

Pricing - A company would be hard-pressed to find another solution that does as much as Skubana does.

Cons

I wish they had a bigger staff to do even more great things! The current system already has great functionality. But I know they have more in the pipeline. Skubana's only limitation is its bandwidth and time.

Daniel J.

Skubana is very reliable for inventory mgmt and they have very proactive staff.

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

Skubana's inventory management system is very reliable. If you are across more than one marketplace and are looking to consolidate your inventory, Skubana's great at that. I also like that their staff, from top to bottom, seem very proactive. The CEO is always presenting new and helpful ideas across emails and other platforms. We've had two of our dedicated Skubana tech agents get "promoted" to higher positions. Their tech support, for the most part, are very proficient.

Cons

Skubana has a number of other functions that we rarely use. Analytics reporting methods will vary by company. If you do put in a function request, don't hold your breath on it, as there are some functions that we put in a long time ago that have still not been addressed.

Vu N.
Company size: Self Employed

USER OF SKUBANA SINCE MAY 2018

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

Pretty much I ‘watched’ a demo by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] SKUBANA and he talked about running a 8 figure business with I think he said 1 person? I now run my operation with my wife part time along with myself (full time). We were operating with 3 other employees before we switched over to Skubana. I’m not a 8 figure seller yet but I can easily see who I can keep scaling with Skubana.

Pros

It was a while ago but I loved the launch process. Skubana will have a dedicated rep work with you to setup Skubana while you are currently in the transition person away from your current provider!

Cons

There isn’t anything that I dislike. Skubana is very responsive with their CHAT function anytime we run into issues.

David W.

Skubana- I Can't Live Without You

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Vast improvement in efficiency processing orders. This app is everything we hoped it would be from the simplicity of use to the excellent customer service

Pros

The inventory tracking is airtight, and now that they've built a QBO connector, you have accounting natively integrated. Plus there are tons of integrations available so you can essentially plug and play.

Cons

We like everything about it. Nothing not to like.

Response from Skubana

We appreciate and value your business. Thanks for the feedback!

Amanda H.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

It's the perfect platform for our company

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

Working on adding additional carrier into Skubana.
In the near future hopefully we can have Skubana placing orders for us. Adding inventory rules.

Pros

It's great to have all our marketplaces at the same place, it ties it all together.
It's easy to keep track of orders, inventory and statistics. And since we're working from different parts of the world it is very helpful to have everything under one roof

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming with all the different features that Skubana can help out with. But if you just take it step by step and not try to get into everything at once it is a very helpful marketplace.

Michael B.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Solved Our Inventory Problems

Reviewed on 2016/07/19

Our goal at the beginning of 2014 was to find and implement an inventory system across all of our selling channels. It took us over 2 years and many failed attempts. Luckily we found Skubana this year. Finally, I have an accurate view of my sales, inventory and many other perks that make running this business fun again.

Pros

I like the customer support and the reporting most. Not only can I tell where my inventory is and my total valuation but I can also see my exact profit on each item I sell on any selling platform. If there is ever an issue we have a great rep who handles this with us immediately.

Cons

There's not much to not like about this software. They are in the process of integrating with QuickBooks which will be great. I do not use all of their features at this time because my 3PL handles my shipping, but it's nice knowing it's there.

Kris C.
Industry: Sporting Goods

A Must Have

Reviewed on 2017/03/15

Game changing SaaS. Automated our business. Have tried all software on the market and SKUbana is by far the best out there. Increased multiple marketplace sales by over 50%. Staff is very help and knowledgeable

Pros

Automated our business. Saved hours per day on tasks.

Response from Skubana

We thrive on your feedback Kris. Thanks so much for your business. We look forward to continuing to empower your multi-marketplace business.

Adrianna S.

Easy to Use Software with even better Tech Support

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

Straightforward function and display, easy to navigate. Very helpful Account Manager who provides comprehensive support, solutions to any problems faced.

Cons

As with every software, some limitations or unavailable functions. However, have been able to work with Skubana team to implement new and desired functions.

Response from Skubana

Thank you for the great feedback! On behalf of the Skubana team and myself, thank you for being a client.

We're tremendously happy to hear that you're loving our software and our support!

If we can do anything to help even further, please do not hesitate.

Chad Rubin
Co-founder & CEO, Skubana

Phil W.
Industry: Education Management

Awesome tool for any business!

Reviewed on 2016/06/24

they are still growing and things don't always work out just perfect, but their support team is always ready to help- sometimes one support guy will email us whatever he found as late as midnight! I think it's awesome that they care for their customers that much.

Pros

makes life easy when it comes to sorting loads of incoming Amazon info

Cons

sometimes small shipping details get lost in the fray, as well as the PO system taking a while to get down right

Response from Skubana

Phil,

We are happy to know that you are happy with us and you find our tools very useful in growing your business. Expect more awesome things from us soon!