Agile CRM Reviews

Agile CRM

Sales and marketing CRM for growing businesses

Sunitha
Sunitha
  • Industry: Program Development

Easy to use and integrate

Reviewed on 2023/02/26

I have found it to be a great tool for managing customer relationships, automating marketing tasks and tracking leads. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for small businesses.

Pros

Agile CRM is an ideal CRM for small business owners and professionals looking for an easy-to-use tool to help manage their customer relationships. Its user-friendly design and array of features, such as email marketing, sales automation, customer service, and a mobile app, make it an ideal choice for streamlining workflow and maximizing customer interactions. Additionally, its reporting feature allows me to track customer relationships and sales performances, which is invaluable to any business.

Cons

One of the main drawbacks of Agile CRM is its limited customization options. The software is designed to be used in a specific way, and customizing it to fit your business requirements can be a challenge.

Javier
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great Customer Support and Features

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Pros

Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

Cons

User interface and report customization.

Zoho CRM, Insightly and Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

The relationship beetween price and features

OnePageCRM

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

It's a platform full of great features with no surprises in the fee.
Tom

Good CRM but with some major ongoing bugs that they will not resolve

Reviewed on 2020/11/30

I have been using since 2008 - connecting JSON nodes to read data directly from Google sheets. I know more about Agile then most of their own staff. I have brought this exact issue many times.... and no change.

So beware of this company, and the stupid bugs they refuse to fix.

Pros

Emails are cheap to send -- JSON node is very powerful allowing high levels of integration and automation.

Cons

Bug when trying to "copy" a campaign.
It just gets stuck after adding the word "copy" to the start of the campaign name, and a pop up saving "saved" does not show. If you don't realise you did not see the popup, then you then think it has made the copy.... but you are still working in the old campaign. Many times this has lead us to overwrite our original campaign.

Right now, I simply need to copy the campaign so send another our email for Black Friday.
After 30min trying everything, including restarting my computer. I still have this bug and cannot complete a very simple task --- which now is proving very costly.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

Hubspot is very expensive, and most thing you can do in Agile -- and Agile is "agile", if you know how to use the tools they have like the JSON nodes.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Tom,
We are really sad that you had a bad experience with Agile CRM. We have always been a customer focused company and constantly endeavor to deliver the best services. Our product team also focuses on regularly rolling out more advanced and robust features. However, in this process, there remains certain features which are more complex to operate or have a bigger learning path. I recommend you to contact our customer success team for a personalized training so that you can get a better understanding on how to use them more efficiently.

Jennifer
  • Industry: Executive Office

Easy to Use, Configure, and Implement

Reviewed on 2022/05/05

I have used and recommended Agile CRM for many years. It is very easy to use and configure and the cost is low compared to other CRM systems.

Pros

It is very user friendly. You can add custom fields and setup pipelines without the need of a developer.

Cons

Having to add DNS records to synch email makes it difficult to setup email with agile.

Zoho CRM

The UI and functionality is just better than Zoho
Derek "Storme"
Derek "Storme"

Good overall system with a few glitches

Reviewed on 2018/08/15

We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Pros

Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Cons

Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at [email protected].

Prudencia
Prudencia
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 2023/03/13

Pros

It was easy to set up and I was able to customize it to my needs. It had a wide range of features, from lead management to customer service. I also liked how it had a built-in marketing automation feature, which made it easy to follow up with leads and customers. The customer service team was also very helpful when I had questions.

Cons

I haven't had any negative experiences with Agile CRM

Dennis
Dennis
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

Pros

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work).

ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing.

OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning).

BOTTOM LINE:
Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Cons

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'.
Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments.

But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Adam

Not very easy to use as desired, customer support is lacking

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Low cost option and an all in one solution if willing to sacrifice efficiency and organization

Pros

I like that there are multiple features and uses for this software ranging from email marketing to contact management that can all be accessed in one place. The free plan includes some valuable uses as well.

Cons

The process for organizing and managing follow up calls and sales funnel movement involves too many steps, which reduces the simplicity factor considerably. This has caused me to have to use other functions that weren't intended for the use I ultimately use them for, which can be frustrating. Customer support is outsourced and scheduled in 30 minute blocks of time and once that time is up, you are cut off regardless of resolving your issue and are then directed to scheduling another block of time at a later date.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Adam,

All our processes are set up to guide you in using our CRM to its full potential and irrespective of the business (size or industry), our product is applicable due to the vast and necessary features we provide. We have a one-time implementation process to help customise the tool as per your business requirements. For this, our training specialists are always ready to help based upon your schedule. For any other issues, you can connect with technical support via chat and email at www.agilecrm.com/support

Sai
Sai

Enhances business potential

Reviewed on 2023/07/13

Seamlessly generates insightful reports and enables users, the experience has been flawless

Pros

AgileCRM is both affordable and its features and services work perfectly for sales teams to enhance productivity and ROI

Cons

AgileCRM meets all expectations and there is nothing to dislike about it

Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel

Avis Agile CRM

Reviewed on 2023/10/17

It's a good software you can use the free version with more than 1000 customers but to benefit from all the features, you need a more expensive subscription

Pros

It is a very good software for managing projects and tasks and even these clients. It is very great

Cons

The major problem I encountered is that to benefit from all the features, you have to subscribe to a more expensive plan

Agile is a Fantastic Solution in a Crowded Market

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

I feel like I am becoming a CRM expert. I have used and suggested many CRMs over the years, and I feel like I have seen it all. When I look for a CRM in 2018, I ask myself 3 questions. Question 1: Who is going to use these features? If my team lacks tech savviness, if they are going to be picky about the UI, or if they are used to a different platform, you could run into problems. At the end of the day, a CRM should be invisible, and it should be as natural as using your body. If you team struggles to use their tools, you will run into problems. There's no point in blaming your team if the tool is hard to learn. The job needs to be done either way. (Keeping a mobile option in mind is a good idea as well. Don't underestimate the value of client's won at a bar.) Question 2: How quickly will the system be up to 100% functionality? Every day that you team has to track client data on Post-Its is a day that you're throwing information in the trash (and hanging your Marketing + Support out to dry). Expect a month to get set up, but anything over 3 months is too long. Even if you're an enterprise, you can't afford to fly blind for that long. Also, integrations, integrations, integrations... If the sales rep can't demo a tool you use daily running on their CRM, demand a "no commitment demo" period. Most companies will try to lock you into a one year commitment, but it is perfectly reasonable to know everything works together in harmony. Question 3: Is this the right price for me? The thing about CRMs is that there are hundreds of them. It's impossible to say which one is right for you because in reality, there are probably a dozen you will love. If you feel that you are down to 2 or 3 CRMs that seem identical, they probably are... Go for the one that is priced right and ready to scale WITH YOU.

Agile is great on all these fronts. Easy to use. Beautiful UI. Easy to set up. Very affordable option. Love 'em. You won't be disappointed.

Pros

Agile is so clean. The UI is easy to use right out of the box.
Great for small to medium customer bases that use social media.
Quick and easy to set up.
Support is FANTASTIC!
Great automated features.
All the great things you would expect from a cloud based CRM: Customer + Deal tracking, notes and communication history, marketing analytics, scheduling, etc.

Cons

It's hard to call all of these "cons", but let's say "growing pains". Agile is still a young software.

We had some problems setting up links between our WordPress site. They were quickly resolved to 100% satisfaction, but they had my boss pulling his hair out for a few days.

We have run into a few other issues that I would call "buggy". Some graphical, some needing to refresh a page, but nothing has halted production. All have resolved themselves.

Sergey
  • Industry: Medical Devices

AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!)

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Pros

Good for marketing & sales.
Useful automatisation.

Cons

I would like to raise the question that the system requires you to buy unbranded emails. I have integration of Gmail & Mailgun for outbound emails. And recently by mistake, I have found that AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!). By mistake, it has been chosen incorrect email as a sender in the campaign (via Gmail api) and as i have limitations of 200 emails for this gmail account and also i know that via Gmail API impossible to send more than 100 emails, so AgileCRM should send them via Mailgun. However, I found out this emails also haven't been sent via Mailgun (nothing in the log). But AgileCRM considered that emails have been sent (21'000) and deducted money from billing (in other words if AgileCRM stealing your money). Support team know about this problem but they ignoring me. I am looking for other users which also lost money for a group court application against AgileCRM.

Response from Agile CRM

Hi Sergey

Thanks for your feedback.

Agile CRM always prioritize its relationship with its valuable customers. We also give priority to customer support over any monetary benefits to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.

Mailgun is actually a third-party integration and a lot depends on them to ensure seamless functionality. However, our Support team will make sure Mailgun addresses this issue so that valuable customers like you will not face this issue in the future.

To ensure there's no account-specific issue, we would request you to get in touch with our Support team, who will help you to get everything sorted.

Please feel free to write us back at [email protected] for any questions.

Kimberly
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

The Entire Product is Deeply Flawed and Useless

Reviewed on 2022/03/15

From the beginning, Agile was an inflexible tool that I managed to use for the very simple tasks of sending out newsletter and other marketing outreach. Reporting was not helpful and seeing lists of contacts was difficult to achieve. Now that the mailing functionality no longer works, we are shifting to a different system.

Pros

Early on, it was a simple way to send out newsletters and webinar reminders.

Cons

At some point in mid-2021, the process for sending out email to 10s of thousands of contacts stopped functioning as simply and effectively as it had in the past. My staff (which I use as test cases) was no longer receiving emails, even though it showed in the system that they had received it (and no, it wasn't in spam). When I contacted Customer Support, not only did they not actually have a good solution for how I was to use it going forward, but they said any fix would take at least 2 weeks to implement. That is unacceptable for an online marketing tool that a user has purchased in order to send out email.

The bandaids that they provided me would work for one or two mailings and then stop working again. I was regularly trying to get customer support to find me answers but they were never able to solve my problem. The basic functionality that I appreciated - sending out nicely formatted email newsletters - is now completely gone and the platform is useless for our needs.

Beyond the fact that it doesn't actually work anymore, the reporting tools are awful and poorly configured. Querying on groups of people is inconsistent and inaccurate. There is no segmentation feature that I found that was actually effective. The email template building tool is inflexible although it is simple to use and looks nice if you can work within its parameters.

Erik
Erik

Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Pros

I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

Cons

There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

Slavica

Good value for Money

Reviewed on 2020/01/23

The support team is very patient and they have schedules available for training 24*7 for each module and there is no restriction for training. Easy to use, available on mobiles and PC.

Pros

24*7 support and exceptional dedicated support and training
Very easy to use and modify.
Different modules through single platform
Nice visual reports

Cons

Restrictions in some automation, bit challenged to set up campaigns and missing accounts module

david
  • Industry: Information Services

SDR Feedback

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

My experience has been very good.

My experience has been very good.

Pros

Ease of use and support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there when we need him.

Cons

When you what to remove a lead it brings you back to the home page instead of where you left off.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Agile CRM

There email solution is quirky.

HubSpot CRM

Shekhar
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Not good, need lot of improvements and a good developer team

Reviewed on 2021/10/11

Worst experience.

Worst experience.

Pros

Simplicity, nothing else to like in the CRM.

Cons

Always has server delay issue, did not send emails to contacts just shows email sent in activities.
Worst server, hard to make reports as reports did not get update after email sent. Campaign feature is very basic and hard and also wait nodes in campaign is very poorly managed. Customer care team did not understand queries they just reply server delay. since October 2020. They suggest to move to there new platform which but asks customers to migrate data rather than they migrating data to new platform.

ALEXANDRINE
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Alexandrine Tabeau (facc ohio and adexma only)

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

Pros

Onboarding and trainings from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best.
Good integration with google as well as linkedin
Also it is easy to use marketing automation, crm contact, follow up for deals, + telephony and sms campaigns.

Cons

quickbook integration is not available
some extra steps are needed to use the software, for example when you desactivate a campaign you have to remember to desactivate the contacts assigned.
Certains things need a knowledge that is only possible by doing lots of trainings

Zoho CRM, Sellsy, Odoo and Plezi

Reasons for Switching to Agile CRM

Cost related to overall services
Chiara
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Very disapointed

Reviewed on 2021/11/18

Pros

Agile could be a good software, unfortunately it has so many bugs it is becoming impossible to work with it.

Cons

I know bug happens to every digital solution but it is not possible or acceptable to use a CRM not sending campaigns. I'm the CRM master for 4 startups and I'm facing bad bugs everyday which are making daily work a mess. All the flows are compromised by the campaigns not sent. Also they don't let you know they have a problem so big and if you talk with them the answer is "there is a delay". Days and days with campaigns blocked is not a delay, is a big failure for a CRM. There are also so many other bugs not solved from months like the Facebook integration... You buy the solution, you pay a solution and then clicking here and there you just realize you didn't buy the all package because there are several features, you were counting on, not working. Please fix your bugs.

Easy to use CRM for mid -range businesses

Reviewed on 2017/06/30

To run our e-commerce business, we had to choose between a best of breed CRM (sales centrics) and one covering every touchpoint of the customer journey. After considering and testing solutions like Salesforce, Prosperworks, we finally decided to go for Agile CRM, more likely to fit with our needs regarding the size of our business and the ability to configure by ourselves.
After several month of use, we integrated Agile with our CMS (WordPress-Woocommerce), Twilio (telephony and SMS services) and Clickdesk (Video and Live Chat).

We've contacted the support team twice, each time issues were efficiently solved.

Templates for Marketing Campaigns are usefull and watching video tutorials is enough to set up and personnalize the solution by yourself.

By the way, there is a lack of integration between our products database (in the CMS) and Agile CRM : importing contacts and deals is easy, but surprisingly we are unable to import products. Products have to be filled manually : it's time consuming.

Beside products management, we strongly recommend Agile CRM for its easy-to-use features.

Pros

- Many plugins available
- Suport team easy to reach and comprehensive
- Managing Marketing Campaigns with many templates and triggers
- Sales funnel is natively designed using deals in Agile : allows you to track and forecast sales in a few clicks

Cons

- Product Management to quote, complete deals or design reports must be improved

Konstantin

I searched extensively for a good CRM solution and Agile CRM seems to be best suited for our...

Reviewed on 2017/07/20

Precise segmentation of our users
Well structures users database
Well organized history of each...

Precise segmentation of our users
Well structures users database
Well organized history of each users interactions with our company
Highly efficient automated e-mail marketing
KPIs for our e-mail campaign
Monitoring of users behavior
Detailed users profiles

Pros

The interface is very user friendly, you can start using it confidently in a few hours, a lot of integrations which makes it very flexible, nice API for customized solutions if you have a programmers team in your company. Excellent e-mail automation with ability to segment users based on their behavior (open rate, link clicks, website actions), very precise segmentation with the use of unlimited tags, options for push notifications and web events as triggers, very easy to use e-mail templates and also highly customizable with support of custom code and custom fields. Really useful history of every user's interactions and contacts in a nice timeline format. A lot of filtering options, which when combined with the export in csv feature are extremely useful.

Cons

for the time being there is nothing serious, which can affect my usage of the platform, only minor issues which are easy to overcome.

Angelique
  • Industry: Accounting

agile crm product - An all in one CRM for all your business needs

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Exceptional!!

Exceptional!!

Pros

Agile CRM is an all in one CRM for all our needs. We are into accounting industry and use this tool to manage our contacts and send then Newsletters whenever required. It has the Helpdesk section which will help you answer your customer queries from within the Helpdesk section.

You can create a Landing page and Knowledgebase in your Agile account and publish the same using your DNS server to make this accessible to your customers across the globe.

They have a very good Support team and their Onboarding sessions help you explore the features of the tool.

Cons

There are no such things that can't be liked in this tool. Everything is useful.

Mike
  • Industry: Executive Office

Outclassed by the next generation of CRM tools, too expensive for what it does deliver

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

I actively found ways to circumvent using Agile CRM for anything other than providing reports up to head office: our day to day CRM management we chose in the UK to outsource to another platform, accepting the hit of double data entry to gain the effectiveness of that tool (Outreach)... which was a similar price point.

Pros

Agile CRM is a lightweight tool that therefore is quite accessible. We used it at Agillic as our central sales CRM tool. Customer support is very helpful

Cons

Where do I start? Maybe it's the way we had it set up, but this was the most cumbersome tool for tracking sales opportunities that I've ever used. I found it exceptionally difficult to get the level of insight into sales management that I needed for my team; the mobile tool was largely useless (I used the website on my phone instead); it never really connected to advising sales teams what action they should do next.

Response from Agile CRM

Dear Mike, thanks for sharing such detailed feedback. We're sorry your experience with us didn't match your expectations. It is an uncommon instance and we'll definitely do better. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. Agile CRM is an all in one CRM with various features encompassing all the facets of the Sales Cycle with features to help the support and marketing teams as well.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

This CRM is exceptional and designed with user-friendliness in mind.

Reviewed on 2023/05/03

Pros

I highly recommend Agile CRM to any business seeking to improve their customer relationship management. The platform's user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation have made it effortless for me to stay organized and on top of my customer interactions. Moreover, the extensive range of features available is unmatched, and the ability to automate repetitive tasks has been a real game-changer. Overall, my experience with Agile CRM has helped me feel more in control and organized in managing my customer interactions, and I would strongly recommend it.

Cons

The addition of WooCommerce integrations like PrestaShop and Square Space would be highly desirable. With more options available, users would have greater flexibility in configuring their online stores.

Great CRM with abundant features and good set of integrations

Reviewed on 2018/06/14

Pros

Used it majorly for Sales Activities. Great Automation options to follow-up with prospects, user friendly UI. Managing Contacts and Deals is quite easy. Emails reports, along with other reports, is wonderful. The Free version is definitely useful for someone who is just starting-up with enough features to get going. Form Creation is easy as well which can be effortlessly integrated with your website.

Cons

Their support team is slow in understanding issues. There is a clear disconnect between the Deals and the Contacts. Updating a Deal doesn't affect the related contact unless there is an automation in place for the same. The emails sent from AgileCRM, at times, seem to be flagged as spam.