MyTime

Appointment scheduling, POS & customer engagement platform

Farrah

Makes scheduling a total dream

Reviewed on 2017/09/24

Pros

Easy to use, great support, sooooo streamlined! They really make it easy to use, which makes running my business(es) much easier

Cons

Hm... I guess I'd like to be able to link up multiple google calendars? My situation is weird though and I suspect no one else would need this feature

Monica

A hairstylist on Mytime

Reviewed on 2018/08/04

We originally chose Mytime because our clients were looking for a more modern and easier way to book their appointments. For a long time we were a standard Paper Booking system.
Our clients LOVE being able to book online at their own ease. Many don't have the time to call during business hours, and they love being able to book at 10PM if necessary. We have greatly enjoyed their system's convenience and our clients have too!

Pros

I love the ease of booking appointments from an app. Also, Mytime links to my other accounts like Facebook and Google, connecting my ratings and comments from other places. Also when connecting multiple forums it allows me to add "book now" buttons with automatic links back to Mytime.

Cons

There are often odd bugs in the app. At random times it will not allow me to block off my schedule or it wont let me switch profiles from personal to business. Managing the App/profile can be a lengthy process to learn, but once you have each process memorized it is very convenient to have.

Theresa

Disappointing product, unprofessional team, borderline scam

Reviewed on 2023/07/20

Pros

It is a POS system, that we were required by our franchisor to use.

Cons

Team is completely unprofessional. The onboarding "specialist" was incompetent, and had difficulty scheduling our first meeting properly. Functionality is so limited. The system would have many errors and was extremely glitchy. Customer service is awful. When trying to troubleshoot, they would book "fake" appointments in the live system, which blocked off my stylists' availability and cost them customers. They continued to charge me, even after I cancelled service. Leadership does not seem to care to improve service. Seems like a borderline scam. I would have switched from them, except the franchisor required us to use them.

Kevin

My Time adds hours to my day.

Reviewed on 2016/07/23

Easy to use. A few clients have managed to make mistakes in scheduling but it is rare. This app has been a huge help to me.

Pros

s a massage therapist I can't answer the phone when I am working. My Time lets my clients schedule quickly without phone tag.

Cons

The software is great. My only critical remark is they don't email statements to me when they take payment from me. And their website could be more user friendly- such as an easier to find log-in button on the front page.

Erin

Usually amazing!

Reviewed on 2016/09/15

Customer support is really the only pause here...it used to be above expectations and now follow up is needed for recognition of issues and multiple calls or emails to find solutions.

Pros

The continuity of image it creates for my business!

Cons

Every improvement or addition seems to come with bugs.

Pamela
  • Industry: Insurance

Best tip I got from a hairdresser was not about hair

Reviewed on 2016/09/19

I am not a geek but this was easy enough for me to use and teach my staff to use. I learned about this software program from the hairdresser in the shop next door.

Pros

I need to be in front of clients and not playing phone tag to set appointments. Many of my clients jumped onboard right away to set their own appointments. Others are coming along once they get over the initial scare.

Cons

I need to allow clients to pick if I am working with them in person or by phone or screen share. At this time, they can only write that in the comments section if they know or remember to do that.

Jessica

It's the best booking software for small businesses!

Reviewed on 2017/05/10

Pros

I love that my hair clients can book online and it frees me up from having to do it all. I love how the schedule keeps me organized. The online booking connected to my Facebook page was the main reason I chose MY time. These days, you don't really need a website, if you have a Facebook page. Also, I love how the Mytime calendar syncs with my iPhone calendar.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see is a CAPTCHA when someone books, to make sure it's a real person. Other than that, nothing at all.

Calina
  • Industry: Consumer Services

We've had a great experience using MyTime for Salon scheduling.

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

It has helped make running my business easier.

It has helped make running my business easier.

Pros

I like that it integrates with our website and google and automatically sends out requests for reviews, appointment reminders and follow ups.

Cons

They are missing some key reports for running a business. There is no way to track client referrals even though there is a report for it.

Jamie

MYTIME has helped me grow my business exponentially in a very short time!

Reviewed on 2017/12/07

Pros

I love that MYTIME offers online booking that is extremely easy for my customers to use! My customers love being able to book online whenever and wherever they want! My groomers love that MYTIME is like having a very smart receptionist on staff at all times! MYTIME is always adding new features which is awesome

Kristen

MyTime is part of my team

Reviewed on 2015/11/17

I will to add to this later! MyTime keeps us so busy between connecting with our current clients and marketing to our new local customers, im too busy shopping for my seccond location opening in next year!

Pros

Always available for genuine help.

Cons

because of the new technology they are marketing for the US, there has been a few changes in they processing that make it a bit more time consuming to track some things, but again, every time i need help, i just give them a call.

Response from MyTime

Thank you, Kristen!

braden

been great for our office

Reviewed on 2017/11/08

it has helped us organize and maximize productivity. we have been overall very happy with the product.

Pros

having online availability, has been very helpful. customers really like having the reminders sent to them as well.

Cons

sometime has meltdowns and stops working. that has caused us a few meltdowns in the office. the staff always responds quickly

Brittany
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Excellent software - takes time to navigate through

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

scheduling is a lot more detailed and convenient

scheduling is a lot more detailed and convenient

Pros

Like the ability to change apps and make detailed notes about clients

Cons

took awhile to understand and maneuver about, but once I played around with the system, I became comfortable with everything

Anthony
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Ease of Access

Reviewed on 2022/10/26

Pros

Ease of use, scheduling, checking clients in and out and the communication function works great

Cons

That our payweek starts monday and mytime starts on Sunday

Sharon
  • Industry: Accounting

I like that we can schedule for two different offices

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

it's affordable and I can schedule for two different locations.

it's affordable and I can schedule for two different locations.

Pros

I love the way it reaches out to our clients and asks for a review. Those reviews help so much in social media

Cons

I wish there was more room to add customer information. Currently it shows up as NOTES with the full length showing up by their appointment. I wish it would stay more with the client info, so I can look up and add as needed

Jordan
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

Its good just kinks need to be ironed out

Its good just kinks need to be ironed out

Pros

I like booking appointments, keeping track of clients, calling to remind people of upcoming and overdue appointments, and so on.

Cons

The mobile app seems to crash quite a bit and customers have complaints about that its hard for them to book appointments or some of the information and their bookings are not showing...

Welly
  • Industry: Automotive

Great product !

Reviewed on 2016/07/21

Great product for scheduling of service , website integration works well with my site. Easy set up.

Pros

It's adaptability to my type of business

Cons

Lotta glitches in the system when customers are trying to schedule

Susan
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Nifty system for service professionals.

Reviewed on 2016/07/21

MyTime keeps all my appointments organized. My no show rate has fallen to a minimal.
I have had...

I have had some technical strangeties with the tagged customer promo email blasts. For this reason, along with the absence of automated campaigns, whereby I can send out a series of emails in sequence, I could not give out higher stars in some productivity areas. MyTime is led by a great executive team and I'm sure they will work out the bugs and expand in product services.

Pros

MyTime just keeps me organized. Easy to set up. Communicates with customers. No fuss appointment managing. Love it!

Cons

Some bugs need to be worked out in area of email contacts and more automation capacity. Meaning, we click a tab and preset emails are sent in a campaign sequence.

Jason
  • Industry: Automotive

Big fan of MyTime

Reviewed on 2016/08/25

Pros

My shop started using MyTime a few months ago and it's good. We didn't take appointments before. People would drive up, wait in line. Customers like calling ahead and a lot of them just go to the website now. It's been great to track customers history and cut down on slow times.

Best thing is that we can be dirty doing an oil change or whatever, and we barely have to touch the computer to see the schedule. or techs will check their phones. Pretty cool!

Price is great and it's been great for business. Happy with MyTime!

Cons

mmm I can't think of any complaints. Maybe it would be nice to be able to order parts through it too so maybe someday!

Jenny
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Fantastic company

Reviewed on 2016/07/24

MyTime is the best company. They care about my small business and they listen. They are very helpful, knowledgeable and always available. They've even developed an intake feature when I asked for one!

Pros

Easy to use, except for their POS

Cons

POS is not friendly.

This cap terra.com review survey won't accept my business email address

elizabeth

automated secretary

Reviewed on 2016/09/15

This has opened my appointment book up so I don't have to be the one to make the appointments. Clients can book online and see exactly what is available. Usually avoids being double booked.

Pros

online booking for customers

Cons

double booked me fixed now

Antony

Fantastic Scheduling Application

Reviewed on 2016/07/22

I researched several Pet Grooming software applications before choosing Mytime. I like the option of a cloud based solution I can view from anywhere as well as the reputation management and marketing options.

Pros

I thought the on-boarding process was excellent. The software is fairly intuitive but Mytime provides great support where other providers just sell the program and you are on your own.

Cons

There was a minor glitch using an old version of windows and every once in a while the site will go down for a couple of minutes.

Tony
Tony
  • Industry: Higher Education

Helps Clients Schedule Appointments

Reviewed on 2015/11/19

MyTime is a way for my clients to schedule an appointment online. My clients find it very easy to use. My Google Calendar is linked with MyTime and my business is promoted by MyTime as well.

Pros

The customer service is great. You get to speak with a real person who is concerned about your needs and takes care of any issues you have.

George
  • Industry: Accounting

Great Product

Reviewed on 2016/07/21

It took a little longer than expected to bring across all of my contacts from Fullslate, but the customer service department kept me informed on the time line and reasons for the delay. By the way, it was an issue on Fullslates side.

Pros

It is easy for my clients to chose a practitioner and location. other products were not as easy.

Cons

Some of my clients don't care for having to make an account to schedule an appointment.

Jacob
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Overall an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 2017/08/16

It has boosted our business with reviews, time management and keeping everything in one place.

Pros

Inventory tracking, CRM, POS, etc all in one place. Since the transition has been made, our business has run much more smoothly.

I couldn't forget the review manager- We have grown our reviews by over 30 in the past 2 months which is incredible.

Linda

I like all the features and how user friendly it is.

Reviewed on 2017/09/26

Pros

Customization of system to meet my unique business needs. Customer support is always helpful and easy to reach during business hours. Ease of transitioning from old system to MyTime.

Cons

When customers use the app version they have to make my business a favorite or I'm charged the 10% marketplace fee.