Zoho Social

4,7 (3 068)
Social media marketing for growing businesses

(3 068)

Nicole
Nicole

Best Affordable Social Media Management Tool

Reviewed on 2024/01/04

I have had a great experience with Zoho social and am looking to use their other products as well

Pros

I like the ease of use and user experience. This app is easily navigable and user-friendly.

Cons

I wish they had the option of posting to facebook profiles

Dardan
  • Industry: Events Services

Very collaborative and easy to use

Reviewed on 2023/12/21

Pros

The fact that content that my colleagues from the other side of the country can upload important documents and edit them in real time, rather than having to constantly send me new updated versions.

Cons

It is slow to load some documents sometimes

Wulliams
Wulliams

Managing social networks is my passion and Zoho Social is an ally to manage them

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

According to my perspective coming from the use of Zoho Social, I think it is a matter of time for this software to overcome itself. The incorporation of more companies of social networks is the immediate update that they must do, to compete with other companies that provide the same service.

Pros

Zoho Social is an attractive software with excellent programming features for the management of Social Networks. While it is a growing software, I must list certain positive characteristics:

-It is a solid software that goes well with marketing management, exposing the brands with which we work at an acceptable level.

-As well as other software with the same characteristics, social networks can be managed through a single panel, granting the user greater levels of supervision and observation of information.

-It has a quite interesting predictability system. This feature is very common in the software of the Zoho company.

-It has an excellent address shortener, programmed by the same company Zoho.

Cons

Despite the positive elements that I mentioned earlier, I must emphasize that you can only enter two social networks, greatly limiting the use of this software and staying behind in front of other social network managers.

Fiona
Fiona

Highly Recommend Zoho Social

Reviewed on 2023/12/05

Overall very positive. They believe in their product and offer generous free trials - I will be purchasing this for my organization.

Pros

I recommend this platform because it is my platform of choice. I have tried others and the ease of use of Zoho Social , as well as its features are the best available at a reasonable price point, especially for charitable organizations that have limited finances and need to keep admin costs low.

Cons

Generating custom reports was not automatically intuitive. I need to invest time to learn how to do this instead of being able to figure out how to get what I need with other competitor's software.

Optimised Automisation - Connectill all popular apps

Reviewed on 2024/01/11

its been an exception journey that continues to strengthen

its been an exception journey that continues to strengthen

Pros

Optimised Automisation - Connectill all popular apps, short form content automation, one click post to all platforms

Cons

there is nothing really, all my necessities are met when using ZOHO

• Industry: Oil & Energy

nice and easy to use

Reviewed on 2024/02/01

Pros

post scheduling is the one option i really liked plus the tagging option for all the platforms saves a lot of time

Cons

there can be more profiles in basic plan and pricing can be worked upon for basic users

Awesome product

Reviewed on 2024/01/04

Pros

post management on all the social media in one click

Cons

social media advertisement that is awesome

• Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

So far it is easy to use

Reviewed on 2024/01/11

Pros

I like that it has a user-friendly interface and is easy to use. It made my postings manageable and it helped to increase my team's efficiency in creating a post.

Cons

One feedback is to allow all kinds of formats for all kinds of platforms and not restrict sizes in certain platforms. Another feedback is to provide the Response Rate and Time for Messaging report for me to easily track the team's responses.

Naomi
  • Industry: Building Materials
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Really easy to use

Reviewed on 2024/01/16

Pros

It’s easy to use, and you can plan a lot of contains in advance.

Cons

I don’t dislike anything in particular with it.

Dr Ravi Kumar
Dr Ravi Kumar
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Zoho helping us to handling the social

Reviewed on 2024/01/05

Pros

Scheduling. Zoho helping us to handling the social at a time

Cons

Nothing I found so far in Zoho social.

Sonya
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Robust software for the price

Reviewed on 2019/12/27

So far I'm really enjoying it. I think it will help with my client's project management efficiency when it comes to the social/marketing calendar and customer service.

Pros

Zoho Social is pretty easy to use and it has a lot more features than comparably priced products out there. I tried pretty much every free trial there was for social media management software and Zoho Social was far and away the best in terms of ease of use, features, number of social channels supported, user accounts and pricing. The conversation management feature between all your social platforms is invaluable for managing responses and discussions with followers/customers/potential customers. Being able to see all your channels and conversations in one place, respond to messages, etc. is great. The analytics are very good, too. I actually appreciate that it doesn't heavily focus on ad management because the company I'm using Zoho wants to manage ads separately from customer engagement/service and organic social, and it's one of the features that other platforms push heavily.

Cons

The feature for internal discussions about posts is a little weird. It's not as intuitive as I had hoped it would be. It would be nice if you could tag posts that need to be attended to by other team members without starting a discussion about them. It would also be nice if you could edit replies within Zoho. There are some other kinda wonky things that seem to be issues with APIs on the social platforms, so they'd be issues no matter what platform you use (like posting to FB groups from Zoho, you can only post as yourself, not the page that manages the group - but this is a Facebook issue, not a Zoho issue).

Sprout Social, Buffer, Loomly, Sendible and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Some of the other products I looked at were quite good, but just way beyond the company's budget. For the price, Zoho Social offered the core features we needed and seemed like a great introduction to using collaborative social media management software for a team that was new to this type of system.
Pamela
Pamela
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I've kicked the tires on several programs and decided to go with Zoho

Reviewed on 2021/11/29

I've been kicking the tires of Zoho Social for the past 14 days. I have dived into its many features and compared it to other platforms that I have also been testing out. First, let me say that there are some extremely good platforms out there, but I've chosen to go with Zoho Social for a few reasons.

I don't want to make this too long, so I'll just mention the features that won me over:

I can grab photo and video content directly from not only Canva, but also Dropbox. As I build up my content library, I will need to store all of this content somewhere, and I already had a Dropbox account so decided to use it for that purpose. Out of the platforms I tested (which was by no means all of them) I found Dropbox integration missing, but Zoho has it.

For some reason on other platforms, when I post video content to LinkedIn, a viewer of my post has to click over to the 3rd party platform to watch the video, rather than watching it natively on LI. This issue didn't happen on Facebook, only LI -- but it is not an issue at all with Zoho. Not sure why this happens, but that was not a good feature IMO and was one of the reasons I went with Zoho over another platform.

Zoho's UI could be a wee bit better architected - again my opinion - but it is lightyears ahead of another platform that I had been using and came to dislike because it is just too kludgey. In comparison, Zoho's UI is lightyears better -- and it has the advantage that you can keep multiple brands separate from each other

Pros

Dropbox and Canva integration, Multiple brands managed separately, analytics on my dashboard, the ability to customize posts per-platform, excellent customer service

Cons

The only thing I would improve a bit is the UI/menu options. I found Buffer's UI more intuitive and clear, but Zoho's brand management and scheduling options won out over Buffer

Jeffrey
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

The best social platform hands down.

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Yes the best. I've been telling all my marketing pals. This is the best platform for such a steal in monthly premium.

Pros

Seriously this platform has every feature you could want. I've used hootsuite, bubble, and sprout social. Compared to this platform all of those suck. With zoho you get monitoring, reporting, connections, team, publishing, drafts, you name it. All for a stinking low price compared to other platforms that want to charge you an arm and a leg for mediocre functionality and no team collaboration. Super happy with this platform.

Cons

Nothing so far. Haven't found anything.

Bubble Plan

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Sprout was way to expensive and wanted to charge us 100 bucks more for another team member. Sprout also does't have great social listening tools compared to zoho.

Sprout Social

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

So much better than anything else out there. And it helps save our company on monthly subscriptions. So instead of paying crazy amounts a month for a social platform, I can put that budget towards ads spend, video gear, and other things we need to be amazing marketers and content creators.
Melissa
Melissa
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Great alternative to well known social media management programs

Reviewed on 2021/01/29

Zoho has a robust suite of inexpensive high powered programs. I have been searching for my social media management unicorn and have tried nearly everything on the market. Zoho Social offers a great value for the cost compared to other programs, is easy to use, including on the mobile app and I was able to receive 6 months free on their COVID 19 plan.

Pros

Zoho social was easy to implement and begin using. Love the SmartQ feature and it seems to interface with Instagram better than other programs.

Cons

Does not have automatic image resizing so photos have to be readjusted at times.

eClincher, Buffer and Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

Cost and prefer the user interface

eClincher

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

Seemed to offer the most program for the money. I also use other Zoho products
Rachel
Rachel
  • Industry: Design

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

It has been very easy and simple to use. Even when I did have an issue, customer support got back to me really quick with my answer.

Pros

I primarily used the soho social feature and I found it extremely helpful that I was able to connect all my social channels to it. I could then plan and schedule all my social media posts across all my channels for as far out as I wanted to. This helped me a lot and I knew I didn't have to worry about it on a daily basis.

Cons

A few times I wanted to post multiple images to my instagram channel and I was not able to do this. But that was minor. There were so many features that I have not even been able to use yet so I cannot say that there was anything that I liked least.

Later and Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Social

My business partner had used Zoho in a previous job and recommended we use it.
Zuhairah
Zuhairah
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Cheap social manager software

Reviewed on 2021/05/29

Pros

Zoho Social is the most affordable when it comes for a social media manager that can help in managing and scheduling a post in Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account. It also has a feature that can shares the same post across several platform in single click.

Cons

The bounding process for the first time i tried to connect my social media account is quite messy, as the token for the connection keep rejecting my token and keep showing error on my end. Thanks to the customer support that has help me solve the problem quite efficiently.

Good and Getting Better

Reviewed on 2022/09/22

Zoho products usually drive me nuts but Zoho Social is pretty good - to the point I’ve jumped with excitement as a new feature was added and actually took the time to write them and thank them.

In the last, I’ve used SproutSocial, HootSuite, and some others. This is pretty close but way more affordable. The downside is that we have Zoho One and I can only run one brand. I have to pay to add a second and that’s a bummer.

Pros

It was pretty stripped down when I started using it, but they’ve been adding lots of features, like the ability to set up a post and then customize it by network and being able to add network-specific mentions in one post.

The calendar tool is also quite helpful, though I wish I could look at historical posts the same way.

I don’t think I’ve ever had a post fail either. It’s a pretty smooth experience.

Cons

The reports page is a little funky. Even when you customize, you still can’t create a single display of your chosen metrics for all networks in one place.

They also have a feature that shows you if you’re scheduling at the right time. It says something like “this post is likely to reach 70% of your most engaged followers.” The platform I used before would suggest times and tell you when to post - you don’t get that here - only a notice if you guess it right.

It can also be a bit glitchy. For example, if you add an emoji or link (I don’t recall which), it’ll jump the cursor around while you type. It doesn’t always play nice with Grammarly. Sometimes I catch my spelling errors after I’ve scheduled something and then have to go edit each post individually instead of fixing them all in one place when it’s being written.

It also doesn’t have all available emojis. I usually look up emojis elsewhere and then copy/paste.

These things don’t really distract from usability though… you just learn to work with the quirks.

optimizing social media performance with Zoho Social's comprehensive metrics and analytics

Reviewed on 2023/02/28

I have had positive experiences using Zoho Social to manage my social media marketing efforts. Some of the business problems that Zoho Social helps to solve include:Time management: Zoho Social's automated publishing and scheduling features help me to save time by allowing me to plan and schedule social media posts in advance.Multichannel management: Zoho Social allows me to manage multiple social media channels from a single platform, streamlining the social media management process and helping to ensure consistent messaging across channels.Performance tracking: Zoho Social provides comprehensive analytics and performance metrics, allowing me to measure the effectiveness of my social media marketing efforts and make data-driven decisions.Overall, my use of Zoho Socia have positive experiences and significant benefits, particularly in the areas of time management, multichannel management, and performance tracking

Pros

the most impactful features of Zoho Social are its automated publishing and multi-account management features which help businesses to manage their social media accounts more efficiently and effectively.Zoho Social is easy to use and navigate, with an intuitive interface and helpful customer support. integration with other Zoho products such as Zoho CRM, which is seamless and straightforward.

Cons

here are some of the aspects of Zoho Social that I found less satisfactory:the user interface can be confusing or difficult to navigate at times, particularly for new users who are unfamiliar with the platform. the challenges with customer support include slow response times and difficulty reaching a live representative.Limited features for some social media platforms: While Zoho Social supports multiple social media platforms, I found that certain features are limited or missing for certain platforms.Limited customization options: I have noticed that Zoho Social has limited customization options, particularly when it comes to branding and design.

Kimani
Kimani
  • Industry: Accounting

Expand your business by growing it's Social Media presnce

Reviewed on 2023/11/14

In this digital era of doing business, Zoho social comes in handy. It helps me manage marketting campaigns across the social networks, manage and monitor prospects as well as analyse and reports. It is really saving me the efforts of marketing

Pros

In times where side hustles off your employment job has become necessary source of extra income, I chose to start a cyber business and also do accounting and auditing jobs independently. This is where Zoho Social comes into play. I use it to manage my business social media accounts. I appreciate the fact that it is an easy to implement and setup and perfectly fit with a range of existing tools in my workspace. It is also super simple to use and comes with an incredibly designed UI that Iam able to navigate through all it's features for maximum value for my money. I enjoy being able to schedule the publishing time of my posts to those times that the audience is active on social networks. From a dashboard I can monitor every post across all platforms and Incase of comments I can reply. The pre-built reports are of great use for Iam able to analyse the performance of each post through clicks and views.

Cons

Zoho Social is a tool of it's kind with no challenging issues soo far

Jeni
Jeni

In Zoho We Trust

Reviewed on 2022/03/06

For a first-time user of Zoho Social, I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and capabilities of the product. The ability to schedule posts is great, and the analytics are incredibly easy to read and access—and they provide great insight into how content is performing. The inbuilt tracking of links has also been a great feature for me to be able to see which content is being shared.

Overall, I've been impressed with the capabilities of this product and would definitely recommend it for businesses that are looking to expand their social media presence in an organized and efficient way.

Pros

I've tried just about every social media management software under the sun—and I even wrote articles on best practices in social media marketing. So when I tell you that Zoho Social is the best out there, I'm saying it with the utmost seriousness.

Zoho Social's user-friendly UI and intuitive navigation make it easy to get up and running right away. It also supports more channels than any other app in its price range and has many advanced features like analytics, calendar post scheduling, content re-posting, and more. If you're looking for a social media management tool that won't break the bank but will deliver world-class results, this is it!

Cons

If only there were a way to schedule multiple posts for one social media channel at once without saving and adding again and without using the bulk upload CSV method. I hate that I have to unselect all the other channels while doing this. Please see MeetEdgar's upload feature. That's one thing that I wish you had.

Sean
Sean

Best Brand Management App!!!

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

The time saving and productivity increase is more than enough of an ROI in purchasing this software.

Pros

Easy to use interface, the monitoring feature is the best. we watch many of our clients competitors this way.

Cons

need to add more local channels like Bing and Yelp

Hootsuite

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Social

easier to use and way less expensive

HubSpot Marketing Hub

ease of use and price
Fadiah
Fadiah
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Good option for managing social media account

Reviewed on 2021/09/03

Pros

The dashboard is straightforward, logical, and simple to navigate. Though it doesn't appear to be too overpowering, it may be an engaging experience when used with the appropriate tools and analytics. My favourite tool is scheduling material months in advance, which allows me to devote more time to other business objectives. Everything I require is available on the platform.

Cons

There appears to be a minor navigational problem when navigating from the main homepage. I became puzzled several times when attempting to locate the login gateway for the software to be accessed online. I've now saved the correct website, although it may be a little confusing while searching through Google.

Norrania
Norrania
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

One stop tools for all my social media account

Reviewed on 2021/08/24

Pros

I enjoy it a lot since I can work with many customers at once. Having everything at my fingertips for each one, organizing material in a simple method helps me keep everything organized, and, above all, scheduling content across various social media networks profiles that i have.

Cons

The fact that I can't use any of the stories is perhaps what I dislike the most. Working on Instagram stories would be beneficial. I'd want to be able to submit more than six photos for each publication, and occasionally I have as many as nine images for a single article. It would be fantastic to be able to submit publications with many photos automatically.

Hajira
  • Industry: Graphic Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

"Efficient Social Media Management Made Easy with Zoho Social: A Comprehensive Review"

Reviewed on 2023/07/02

Managing multiple social media accounts across different platforms can be time-consuming and challenging. It enables businesses to schedule and automate their social media posts, ensuring a regular and timely flow of content. Understanding the effectiveness of social media campaigns is essential for optimizing strategies and maximizing ROI. Zoho Social enables businesses to monitor competitors' social media activities, track their performance metrics, and analyze their strategies.

Pros

In my personal experience, Zoho Social's ability to centralize and streamline social media management tasks is often seen as highly impactful. The post-scheduling and automation features in Zoho Social have a significant impact on users' social media workflows. Comprehensive Analytics and Reporting made possible by Zoho Social's that robust analytics and reporting capabilities provide users with valuable insights into the performance of their social media campaigns. The collaboration and team management features in Zoho Social have a positive impact on users working in teams or agencies. Zoho Social's social media listening and monitoring capabilities play a significant role in helping users stay informed about their brand's online presence.

Cons

Zoho Social's comprehensive feature set can lead to a slightly steeper learning curve for users who are new to the platform. The interface and functionality may take some time to get accustomed to, particularly for individuals with limited experience in social media management or those transitioning from other tools.

Santiago
Santiago

Manage social networks brands never been easier.

Reviewed on 2019/04/03

One of the big headaches for any professional who is dedicated to the area of digital marketing is time, the distribution of loads and serving several customers at the same time, offering a quality service with the attention that each deserves. With Zoho Social, I have achieved the perfect balance between attention to the brands that are my clients for more than two years, and at the same time, it is great to support so that my personal projects do not suffer due to the burden that my work implies. Any platform that offers that has my favorite choice, as does Zoho Social perfectly.

Pros

At the moment of the undertaking, I look for tools that can help me manage social networks of clients, and of my own entrepreneurial projects. That's one of the things I like so much about Zoho Social, it's a perfect assistant to help you have great control of everything that involves positioning and serving a community of users associated with a brand. Another fundamental aspect that motivated me to write this review, is the portability that it offers, you can be in any country for a business trip or for a vacation, and even so, you can brilliantly monitor everything that is published, the scope and measure the amount of interaction that each publication makes within the market of the managed brand. The statistics are another of the aspects that I love, I can measure which content has greater acceptance within the population, so I reduce the times and focus in a better way the strategy for each brand.

Cons

I consider that they include many improvements in their platform, I can not negatively qualify any of the aspects of its operation because to date I have obtained great results with the management of my main work and the additional ones, they are going in the right direction.