2 242 reviews

Zoho Social

Social media marketing for growing businesses

4,7
4,7
2 242 reviews
Stefan P.
Industry: Publishing

Easy to use and flexible

Reviewed on 2020/06/26

Overall it's very useful and suits our business needs.

Pros

Zoho Social is easy to use and comes with a whole host of useful features that suit our business needs!
The interface to schedule social-media posts is very intuitive and straightforward to use, but allows for all the customisation you could wish for.

Cons

- You cannot customise posts for different social networks at the point of creation
- The repeat scheduling is limited to weekly or monthly and cannot be customised to - say - every 10 days, or once a fortnight.

Kashish S.
Industry: Design

Get the best Social Media Planning & Execution

Reviewed on 2020/06/20

It has been generally great :)

Pros

Great post scheduling options
Brilliant customer support
Multiple Social Media Channel Support

Cons

It doesn't let you connect more than one FB page other than Brand / Agency Package :)

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

A Must Have

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

I lost interns who were managing the social media so this helps me out a lot as I hate being on social media. I don't have to worry about forgetting to post during my busy days.

Pros

I like that you have access to very specific analytics. It is cool that you can export the reports from zoho to your computer. I appreciate the scheduling tool. You can schedule multi-page posts which is great. You can schedule videos, which is great. You can reply to facebook messaged from the app. They even have Linkedin as an option for social media which is great. Linking profiles and communicating with the team is very simple.

Cons

I least like how you can't respond to instagram dms or schedule/post ig stories. This may be a instagram thing though as I have had these limitations with other platforms in regards to instagram.

Wulliams C.

Managing social networks is my passion and Zoho Social is an ally to manage them

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

According to my perspective coming from the use of Zoho Social, I think it is a matter of time for this software to overcome itself. The incorporation of more companies of social networks is the immediate update that they must do, to compete with other companies that provide the same service.

Pros

Zoho Social is an attractive software with excellent programming features for the management of Social Networks. While it is a growing software, I must list certain positive characteristics:

-It is a solid software that goes well with marketing management, exposing the brands with which we work at an acceptable level.

-As well as other software with the same characteristics, social networks can be managed through a single panel, granting the user greater levels of supervision and observation of information.

-It has a quite interesting predictability system. This feature is very common in the software of the Zoho company.

-It has an excellent address shortener, programmed by the same company Zoho.

Cons

Despite the positive elements that I mentioned earlier, I must emphasize that you can only enter two social networks, greatly limiting the use of this software and staying behind in front of other social network managers.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jake Q.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great platform for small to medium business

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

I am really enjoying this platform. You can add multiple brands, schedule content, run some really drilled down reporting. Social listening features are easy to setup and review on a single dashboard.

Pros

The social listening features are easy to setup and layed out really well.

Cons

Posting to instagram is a bit difficult. However at least the have a good work around to that issue.

Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Excellent service by Zoho

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

We are using it to promote our E Commerce website on FB, insta, twitter. Posts are scheduled and published by us so that our brand is made known to everyone. The overall experience is fabulous.

Pros

Its free trial offers 100 posts scheduling absolutely free for a month. It eases social media management tasks. It's user friendly. It shows all notifications and also sends a message when the scheduled posts are published. I am more than happy to suggest this to everyone. It provides great service and is the need of the hour in the current social media management for businesses. Go for it. It's worth it!

Cons

Image doesn't get auto-sized in fb, insta, twitter.Option to store tags should be made available.

Industry: Management Consulting

Nuances of Social Media scheduling solved

Reviewed on 2020/07/19

Integration across all social media channels is what I loved the most. Team sharing is a very usable feature we have been evaluating extensively.

Pros

I've evaluated the Professional Edition of Zoho Social and must say the features are world class with really simple and usable UI. Pricing is per brand and also affordable.

Cons

ZS real-time sync to the audience engagement and stats are pretty delayed hence doesn't give a clear view on phone/iPad dashboard. There should be a way to accelerate real-time reporting

Barry P.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great for small businesses

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

Pros

The ease of use and integration with multiple diverse social media accounts.
It is very reasonably priced for the level of functionality.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about the software.

Industry: Computer Software

Zoho Social Makes Social Media Management 10x Easier!

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

My overall experience with Zoho Social has been positive. As previously states it allows for ease of scheduling and posting of content. It also provides a centralized platform to conduct social listening and monitor all of our accounts.

Pros

Managing multiple social media channels can be a challenge, however with Zoho Social's professional plan my team is able to instantly create and schedule most months in advance.

Cons

What I disliked the most about the software is that it would shorten website links within the caption.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Matthew M.
Industry: Computer Hardware
Company size: Self Employed

Genuinely finding Zoho Social to be easy to use, effective and good value!

Reviewed on 2020/06/27

Excellent

Pros

So easy to choose your platforms... The best thing though is that it works with Google My Business!

Cons

Nothing so far. Honestly its so cheap and very little wrong with it.

Bailey K.
Industry: Management Consulting

Best Social Scheduler of Them All

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

Zoho Social is an essential part of my business and I couldn't function without it.

Pros

Zoho Social has been the best social media scheduler I have ever used. It can actually post to Instagram. It has specific brand management and makes reporting for my clients super easy. The pricing is awesome! I can build the package to my news and reduce as needed. The clean design works great and the app makes things really mobile. I think my favorite part though is that I've experienced the improvements they've made so they are actively looking on improving and making it even better.

Cons

They updated and fixed most of the cons. I couldn't use it for one of my clients for awhile because it didn't have Facebook Group posting but now it does so that's not really an issue. I do wish that if I was linking a video it could take a thumbnail for Instagram the way it does for Twitter.

Jeffrey S.
Industry: Hospitality

The best social platform hands down.

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

Yes the best. I've been telling all my marketing pals. This is the best platform for such a steal in monthly premium.

Pros

Seriously this platform has every feature you could want. I've used hootsuite, bubble, and sprout social. Compared to this platform all of those suck. With zoho you get monitoring, reporting, connections, team, publishing, drafts, you name it. All for a stinking low price compared to other platforms that want to charge you an arm and a leg for mediocre functionality and no team collaboration. Super happy with this platform.

Cons

Nothing so far. Haven't found anything.

Sonya A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Robust software for the price

Reviewed on 2019/12/27

So far I'm really enjoying it. I think it will help with my client's project management efficiency when it comes to the social/marketing calendar and customer service.

Pros

Zoho Social is pretty easy to use and it has a lot more features than comparably priced products out there. I tried pretty much every free trial there was for social media management software and Zoho Social was far and away the best in terms of ease of use, features, number of social channels supported, user accounts and pricing. The conversation management feature between all your social platforms is invaluable for managing responses and discussions with followers/customers/potential customers. Being able to see all your channels and conversations in one place, respond to messages, etc. is great. The analytics are very good, too. I actually appreciate that it doesn't heavily focus on ad management because the company I'm using Zoho wants to manage ads separately from customer engagement/service and organic social, and it's one of the features that other platforms push heavily.

Cons

The feature for internal discussions about posts is a little weird. It's not as intuitive as I had hoped it would be. It would be nice if you could tag posts that need to be attended to by other team members without starting a discussion about them. It would also be nice if you could edit replies within Zoho. There are some other kinda wonky things that seem to be issues with APIs on the social platforms, so they'd be issues no matter what platform you use (like posting to FB groups from Zoho, you can only post as yourself, not the page that manages the group - but this is a Facebook issue, not a Zoho issue).

Chuck L.
Industry: Mental Health Care

Great tool that's easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

Zoho Social is helping us plan our social media campaigns for months in advance. We can also log in and see how we're doing as far as engaging followers, seeing who likes what, watching for patterns, and more.

Pros

This tool is much easier to use than the one we've been using for the last year or so. The calendar makes it easy to see what we have planned for the month, and if we need to reschedule something we can simply drag and drop on the calendar. The analytics on the Home dashboard are really useful in helping us track our followers' engagement. Overall, it's been a great product to use in our digital marketing plans.

Cons

We've had some issues connecting a couple of channels to the platform, but we'll work it out eventually.

Shayne H.
Industry: Internet

Maintain your online reputation and enhance your online presence!

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

I stumbled upon Zoho Social about a year ago when a friend of mine (who works at a Digital Marketing Agency) suggested it to me. It took me a while to consider it, but when I started using the software, it certainly made things a whole lot easier. It enabled me to cut short my social media management tasks in half and focus on other important aspects.

NOTE: Since I'm also into e-commerce apart from my full-time job, I found that Zoho doesn't do well in this aspect. I have various reasons for this. The most annoying one is when you have to add shoppable items individually and the whole thing becomes a mess. However, I have tried out a few of Zoho's alternatives and they seem to be doing fine only in this aspect. So, bottom line, if you are planning to use Zoho for e-commerce, I strongly advise against it.

Pros

1) Adaptability: Zoho is very easy to configure and it can be easily customized to suit your business process.

2) Schedule Posts: This should be the main reason why I chose to use Zoho in the first place. At the beginning of every week, I normally create a road map or a content calendar with different kinds of posts that I want to post during the week. Zoho allows me to schedule these posts individually or collectively throughout many social media platforms.

3) Crucial Data: Zoho churns out relevant data that is easy to understand and can help you make informed decisions. It can even tell you what the most convenient time would be to post something on a particular platform - based on the maximum user engagement at a particular time in the geography that you are dealing with.

4) Dependability: So far, I've not witnessed any of my posts fail with Zoho. There have been a few instances like these that occurred when I had used other alternatives. So, I guess it's safe to say that Zoho is reliable - and this is important for digital marketing agencies where clients can get real cranky at times (I've freelanced with a few of them, so I know how risky a failed post could be)

5) Android App: Zoho has an android app that surprisingly notifies me way before an actual social media application does! However, though the app has a lot of powerful features, there's still a lot of scope for improvement.

Cons

1) Platform Integration Range: Though Zoho caters to the most prominent Social Media platforms, it has still left out a few less common ones. However, people still used these platforms and have their own reasons for doing so. So if Zoho can integrate with these platforms, it would be great!

2) Media Sharing: I found that when it comes to sharing pictures or videos, the user interface suddenly becomes a bit cluttered and hard to navigate through. Still not a deal breaker for me, however, If you're new to social media marketing and if you haven't tried out any alternatives previously, it's going to be a tough process until you get the hang of things.

Jake L.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

An elite social media management tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/21

Pros

Zoho Social is an excellent way of keeping all of your social channels in one place.

As a Digital Marketer, I've tried any different platform including the 'big brands' which offer fewer features for a higher price. I enjoy the interface of Zoho Social as it's modern, clean and easy to use whereas others seem to be dated and clunky.

Zoho Social allows me to do everything I need and more! It's also the first social media management tool I have come across that allows me to manage my Google My Business account which in my opinion is a fundamental channel.

There are endless features such as advanced analytics, post scheduler, message centre for all of your messages across the different platforms and 'brand health'.

I'm looking forward to any and every new feature that will be released in the future.

Cons

I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre.

I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting down for consumers only and not for business - we hope to maintain our Google+ account and will have to manage this outside of Zoho Social. This may, however, not be down to Zoho as Google is removing Google+ API.I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile.

I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre.

Sarvpreet K.
Industry: Education Management

A Host of Features at a Much Cheaper Price

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

I stumbled upon Zoho Social accidentally when I was looking for a social media software for my company. We are a small company and even smaller social media and marketing team (only 2 strong), so we didn't really a huge budget to devote. Our requirement of features centred mainly on being able to schedule our posts in advance, schedule the same post multiple times, monitor our performance across different channels and create a content and publishing calendar.

We had narrowed down to Hootsuite (which we found to be powerful, yet too expensive) and buffer (which was cheap but didn't meet all our feature requirements). I was very pleased when I came across Zoho Social, which offered us the best of both worlds. A host of great features at a much cheaper price point than Hootsuite. It meets most of our feature requirements and is a lot pleasant to look at and easier to use than Hootsuite (which we found to be a little clunky at times). Everything is really accessible, the most relevant metrics are on the home page itself, the reports give a good overview of the KPIs, and it's all so easy to use. One feature I loved is that you can track how many times a user has interacted with your brand on different channels, and then share the same information with your other team members (through the Collaborate tab). All in all, a power-packed software with all the best social media management features built in.

I discovered Zoho Social a day before when we were about to make the final call, and I am really glad we did!

Cons

My biggest problem with Zoho Social has been the inability to customise our set of features. The Standard plan offers most of the features, however, the Publishing Calendar is only there in the next upgrade, the Professional plan. I don't really need the other set of features like additional brands and team members, and thus don't see sense in upgrading just for one feature. When I got in touch with their customer support team, they told me that they do not allow any customisation and the features for each plan are set in stone. This was really disappointing, and Zoho Social might have been the perfect social media management software for me if not for this.

Franklin d R.

Almost Perfect

Reviewed on 2016/10/01

Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles. The streams are arranged similar to Hootsuite feeds which can be arranged.

Pros

-Rich Feature at a very reasonable price point
-Great analytics and custom reports and scheduling
-Brand Health at a glance-No deep digging needed for analysis
-Ability to collaborate with those who engage and team members.
-Browser posting plugin
-Smart Q for suggested best times based on engagement
-Easily switch between brands
-Integration with other valuable Zoho platforms
-Android and Iphone mobile app

Cons

-if you have a client that needs to approve the content, then they have to be added as a user at an additional cost
-Smart Q will sometimes only have one optimal time for a day, or possibly push your post out a few days for maximum engagement.

Prosithea T.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Zoho app is really useful app for social media management.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can immediately see how your brand is performing via the Brand Health Dashboard. At a quick glance I can see which platforms and types of posts are getting the greatest engagement. Everything is so darn easy. The performance, the posts and the live stream are easily accessible on the Brand Health Page. Another nice feature is the Smart Q, which will automatically suggest and schedule posting times based on the percentage of top engagers that will see it. If there is not an optimal time on that day, the Smart Q will suggest the next best time. Nice! Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles.

Cons

The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms. Their connections tab will let you know who recently engaged with you, as well as who is the most engaged. This way, you never miss an opportunity to engage and build a good audience for your brand. Additionally, the collaborate tab allows you to have discussions with those who are engaging with you brand which can be helpful in broadcast messages or brand loyalty. Zoho Social has so any features that it is hard to believe that you get all of this at such a reasonable price point. If you add on the ability to integrate your social with their project planning, crm, sales IQ, and campaign platforms, the capabilities are ridiculous (in a great way). Zoho Social deserves a serious look from new social media marketers as well as established digital marketing firms.

Debbie T.
Industry: Philanthropy

So Easy!!

Reviewed on 2020/02/26

This makes our social media posting such an easy process and scheduled posts are easily manipulated if last minute changes are required. It has freed up time for the team and made it less stressful.

Pros

It is our one stop shop for all our social media interactions and activities! We also love the reporting capabilities too that can be automated to receive regular reports on a number of different metrics. The APP is also easy to use and handy for on the run random posting. Price wise they are very competitive with us getting the functionality of some very expensive programs without the price tag which is great when you are just starting out.

Cons

We have only been using Zoho Social to it's fullest for a few weeks so can't think of anything yet!

Kelsey L.

A lot of really great features, there are improvements needed, which a few companies will want/need

Reviewed on 2018/08/11

Pros

OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included.

SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual planner or better proofing interface for clients would be more helpful to agencies. Also not the best for e-commerce dependent businesses - you need to add shoppable items. If you can add a few of the features Later is doing, this software would knock social media mmgt out of the park.

PROS:
- has a really unique CRM aspect that allows you to identify the most engaged users of your brand & keeps track of their interaction
- better for agencies needing to proof to clients
- works on multiple social networks
- has an app (needs improvement - missing some functionality but generally loads & functions well)
- Interface is straightforward
- has a really nice video demonstrating power of features, and how to use them
- planning calendar is one of the easiest I've used, and makes posting quicker

Cons

CONS:
- The online interface while nice, is a little hard to navigate at times. It is easy enough as an agency to navigate, but I haven't tested it with a client yet for this reason.
- No visual feed planner. Its easy enough to do on your own with InDesign, but if your clients are posting additionally on their own at all, it creates extra unneeded work for the agency.
- Need to be able to post video (even if its manually).
- Needs access to CRM (shows most engaged users & keeps track of their interested content) on the app.
- Be able to tag shoppable content.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Really, really, really have high hopes for Zoho here. They have been on our radar when they developed their CRM suite. We were too small at the time to need it, but with the addition of this social media mmg software, they could have a home run if they fixed a few things. Keep the updates coming! Nearly there

Kim B.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Perfect solution for my social media needs

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Overall, I am pleasantly surprised at how much of my needs are met by Zoho Social. I've tried many different social media management tools and this is the first one that delivered exactly what I need, how I need it, and answered all of my how-to questions easily. I'm so glad that I found Zoho Social!

Pros

Ease of use, quick set up, easy to add team members, love the analytics, being able to post to all of the major networks, and simple user interface (everything makes sense in how it works)

Cons

Although it has Social Inbox for Twitter and Facebook, I would like to have it for other networks like Google My Business, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Doesn't have access to engage or post to Pinterest. A nice have that's not available is integration with WordPress self-hosted service.

Simo A.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

wow zoho is the best app for social media

Reviewed on 2017/11/25

time and money

Pros

full control and managing things easily by clicking just on one fonction you hve everything in your hand, otherwise, some other software like zoho dose not have such features. Thank you for giving me this amazing experience. thanks Zoho team
I live Zoho Social because it is very easy to use, very friendly in its interface, but still very detailed and effective in all reports and customisation. Being able to manage different Brands and the Smart Q planning options are my favourite treats in this amazing package.

Cons

oho CRM Plus covers 88% of the Sales Force Automation functionality.

Moreover, ZOHO's solution solution offers very similar coverage of these characteristics to the average CRM software package (88% vs 87%).

In summary, Zoho CRM Plus offers very good coverage of Sales Force Automation functionality, similar to that of its competitors. This means that CRM system buyers for whom this functional area is important are likely to shortlist Zoho CRM Plus. and Zoho CRM Plus covers an average of 75% of the Marketing Automation feature set.

ZOHO's solution offers very similar coverage of Marketing Automation attributes compared to the average CRM solution (75% vs 85%).

Zoho CRM Plus needs to improve its coverage of Marketing Automation functionality in order to compete with other CRM solutions. CRM system buyers who prioritize this functional area aren't very likely to shortlist Zoho CRM Plus.

Anissa N.
Industry: Hospitality

Love the ease of Zoho Social

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Or social media engagements is growing for our organization and it is helpful to have comprehensive engagement reports all on the Zoho Social platform because we can see exactly what posts our audiences respond to the most. Having this data and the insights right in hand helps my team create posts that replicate the type of content that will yield the most engagement.

Pros

Social Media scheduling for the three channels I am the administer of is so easy! Instead of posting every day, I schedule once or twice a week. My colleagues are able to see the schedule and we can easily move posts around if we see we need to change days or time. I love the feature that shows you the best time to post. I am able to catch up on all direct messages from each social media channel in one spot, on Zoho.

Cons

I don't have any cons or anything that I like least about the software.

Sean R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best Brand Management App!!!

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

The time saving and productivity increase is more than enough of an ROI in purchasing this software.

Pros

Easy to use interface, the monitoring feature is the best. we watch many of our clients competitors this way.

Cons

need to add more local channels like Bing and Yelp