Showing 44 reviews of 31

NuORDER

The Collaborative Commerce Platform

4 /5 (31 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5
Showing 44 reviews of 31
Elaina C.

NuOrder for the New Times

Reviewed on 2021/02/13

I have been using Nuorder for a few years now with my current and previous companies. It has proven itself time and time again to be one of the best software for the fashion apparel world.

Pros

I love the inventory management and the CRM. I like the way I am able to communicate with customers and see their history.

Cons

Difficult in the beginning but once you get the hang of using it daily it becomes self explanatory.

Preston T.

Don't waste your time

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

Three times I’ve come into a call with a specific issue (product not appearing on an inventory export; system applying discounts twice; EZ Order emails going to spam) and been thrown into a “NuOrder Best Practices” tutorial before my question was even addressed. Secondly, NuOrder appears to heavily sell themselves on their email marketing capacity and social networking capabilities but do not hold themselves accountable with the problems associated with those tools and the other basic functions.

For example, I asked: (1) if an EZ Order email immediately go to a customers spam folder, why would I spend time with an email marketing campaign that’s most likely going to go straight into the same spam folder? And (2) why would I waste my time on creating an aesthetically pleasing home page when my customers can’t get logged in? These questions still have not been addressed with a clear solution, rather been answered with advise that has created more work on my end. The basics functions of what would make NuORDER a worthwhile investment and a revenue generating asset to our company are not at the level that was promised.

Pros

I think it’s been an excellent tool for order and inventory management.

Cons

All software as issues but NuOrder makes it really tough as it’s people’s ability to answer questions directly and solve problems quickly is absent.

Nicole O.

BIG FAN!

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the service and could not run my business with out it. It makes managing a multi million dollar business very easy.

Pros

This software has single handedly allowed me to make 5 brands multi million dollar businesses in less than 2 years time.

Cons

The Support staff used to be very on top of fixing problems and it seems as if when Nuorder grew substantially, the support is not near as helpful. Seems as if they are more eager to volley back and unhelpful answer than fully assist helping with the problem. In the early years, somebody would come in to fix the problem immediately and would not rest until it was fixed. 7 out of 10 times issues are not resolved properly these days.

A useful b2b sales and marketing tool for vendors and retailers

Reviewed on 2018/08/03

Being able to review products by line sheet or season, as well as to search with filters makes browsing and finding styles simple. The ability to put together orders and submit them is also indispensable, and being able to view past orders is also useful. NuOrder also allows vendors to put together notes and email them to prospective customers.

Pros

The ability to browse styles and view availability is indispensable for today's wholesale marketplace.

Cons

NuOrder has done an incredible job of adding features and improving the UI over the past several years, there is really nothing lacking. Pricing and integration options for vendors may cause issues.

Rebekha Y.

Amazing Platform from a buying perspective

Reviewed on 2019/10/11

Clear and concise ordering for our store. Great platform. If you are a wholesaler this makes it easier for retailers to purchase your products and sell.

Pros

The ease of use is fantastic. We are a busy store, we need to place orders efficiently. Nu Order.

Cons

Haven't had a bad experience so far, never have had an issue.

David P.

NuORDER the New Order

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

As Tony the Tiger would say Grrrreattttt!!!!!!!!

Pros

Excellent system easy to use, great product images and product info makes it appear to the customer like any transactional website making it a real doddle to navigate

Cons

Nothing, all good real easy system, wish all the companies I dealt with used it however been told it’s is costly and certain criteria make prohibitive to consider

Jill K.

i like the Nuorder site

Reviewed on 2019/12/15

the site is great. Easy to use

Pros

It`s easy and it works.wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cons

Say I`m ordering a certain glove and I order 1 Large size but then I decide I also want to order a Medium. I can`t just add another one, I have to delete the glove and then re-order it again (this time with both sizes) Not a big deal, but it would be easier if i could just add additional sizes.

Luisa B.

Great software!

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

We are still in the early stages of using it, but we were hoping it would connect us with retailers and help us grown and expand our business. So far that has not happened.

Pros

Once you use it a few times it is pretty user friendly. The layout is very nice and easy to merchandise.

Cons

Some options for linesheets that I think would be great are not customizable.

Stephanie B.
  • Industry: Wholesale

NuOrder is the best to use

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

Pros

I love the ease of this product and how self explanatory it is. All of the functions are so useful for our company and my buyers love it.

Cons

I do think that the iphone app could use an update. It is not as user friendly on the Admin side to update and place orders.

Umair V.

Excellent for Wholesale

Reviewed on 2019/11/08

streamlined many of the tasks we used to do manually before

Pros

Low price and great features. We love the fact that we can setup different pricing for as many customers as we like

Cons

Promo code functionality is not available

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

NuORDER has allowed us to grow our wholesale business!

Reviewed on 2018/03/19

Pros

The set up was very simple and quick. Love that they have a dropbox integration that will automatically match photos to products! Their support team was incredible- we were setting this up literally two days before a big show. They were helpful with training too, though we were familiar with the workflow from a previous system.

One thing that always frustrated me about our old system was that it had all line sheet info but I couldn't print out a look book or create a custom line sheet to email to someone. This has been huge for us. When we get to market and are missing a sample, I can quickly create a custom line sheet for that missing item and email it out to everyone once it arrives and is photographed. You can also see analytics as to when someone has viewed the line sheet and if they've started a draft order or not.

We love the new brand + boutique portal. We've had several wholesale inquiries all from our brand page that gives a preview of our line, price points, and aesthetic. We're opening accounts in the most random places thanks to NuORDER's exposure! And when you tell boutiques that you're using NuORDER they all sigh in relief. Not only is the app easy for you, but your buyers love it too.

And the app is a must-have! Our showroom is spread out with gift pieces free floating in the front and heavy apparel in back. Having the ease of carrying an iPad or iPhone around and scanning directly from that device has cut down on ordering time tremendously. Another great thing is that one a store has registered with NuORDER, their data is shared across the platform. So say I grab someone's first name but they don't give a last name, the system will recognize the email associated with that buyer and auto fill in missing information. Absolutely incredible.

Our entire team is super comfortable with this software and is so happy we made the switch. We highly recommend NuORDER!

Cons

One little hiccup that we did have was when it came time for the orders to sync into our inventory system which currently is StitchLabs. (changing to Fishbowl next month) The orders "synced" with customer info but no product data. Took about a week and a half to get that sorted out. Luckily, NuORDER does have a report that you can run that gives you totals on products for orders that are either Processed (final state) or Approved (pending sync). We were able to use that to make our PO.

Davis W.

Clothing Store Review of NuOrder

Reviewed on 2020/07/26

I certainly will continue to use and recommend NuOrder despite the minor frustration of having to switch back and forth to vendors website.

Pros

I was a brand new retailer 4 years ago. NuOrder made it easy for a retail clothing company to get started order product. It is a business to business portal for clothing wholesalers and retailers. (I'm writing this review from the retailer point of view) It is easy to download and start using. The learning curve is very small and intuitive. I mostly use NuOrder on PC but I do have the app downloaded on my phone which makes it convenient when attending a buyers market. I really like that I can see multiple venders in the same format and being familiar with using format attracts me to other vendors using that format. It is sometimes frustrating when I go to new vendor who has created their own business to business site and does not use NuOrder.

Cons

The thing I like least about NuOrder is the ability to see the images of products. Often I have to switch back forth from NuOrder to the wholesaler's retail site to make sure I am getting the desired product.

Jeanne A.

NuOrder

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Overall for the aspect in which we utilize NuOrder it works great.

Pros

NuOrder has been an asset to our sales team. Ordering in easy for both our sales team and customers.

Cons

We have not yet been able to have bitaleral communication between our main operating system and NuOrder. So there are numerous functions that we cannot do in NuOrder.

Elena C.

NuOrder

Reviewed on 2019/11/09

I’m generally very happy with this system

Pros

Easy to use. Good data. Instant shipping info. Build history

Cons

Difficile to select color assortments of same style

Abe V.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

NuORDER makes it very easy to sell to my dealer base.

Reviewed on 2016/07/29

I was using several platforms to manage orders and inventory and my orders had too many errors. After implementing NuORDER it made selling easier and faster. My sales reps sell more effectively and my CS team isnt taking orders anymore so they can focus on marketing and support.

Pros

How easy and short it makes the sales cycle. World wide support

Cons

No iPhone app yet, but i hear it's in the works

Easy Way to Manage Inventory, Manage Account Relationship

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Overall, this tool has reduced waste and improved our orders. The reporting capabilities are handy as well to roll up top sellers.

Pros

NuOrder is extremely intuitive and easy to use. It also allows both the user and the customer to see and communicate inventory available. We love using the ordering and linesheet capabilities to reduce waste in market appointments.

Cons

As new updates are rolled out, app sometimes freezes.

Jason Y.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

NuOrder works well

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

Pros

The ease and functionality of Nuorder is great. The ability to filter and create custom offerings by customer is a great feature as well/.

Cons

The limited number of customization available per platform.

• Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Attractive program, hard to use

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Not good. Do not recommend.

Pros

Beautiful design, highly branded and representative of our company. Creates decent line sheets, which has been helpful.

Cons

Not user friendly or intuitive. We had to have multiple training's with NuOrder staff to learn the program internally, and now have to repeat that training with our customers and sales reps. We have sales reps that, even after multiple training's, are unable to understand and work with the program. Several refuse to use it. Several years later, we still get frequent complaints about the program.
It was a mistake to move into NuOrder for our company. We just don't have the resources to change to another platform at this time.

Eryn C.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

NEW USER

Reviewed on 2019/11/11

Pros

Is a direct transfer of information from flex, so easy to see where defects in data are happening.

Cons

Cannot directly copy/paste images - everything has to be saved somewhere as a jpeg in order to be able to be seen. Cannot nest color options, each CC must have its own thumbnail.

Sylvia R.

Great service

Reviewed on 2020/10/25

Great experience

Pros

The fast interaction and easy to access the information . Every shopping is a new experience

Cons

This year was only digital , but I believed still is amazing experience

Amanda G.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

NuOrder has made my life so much easier!

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

We've worked in the fashion industry for over +5 years, ever since we began to work with NuOrder our lives have changed for the better!!

Pros

It has simplified the way us and our accounts process orders, receive line sheet information and write orders at tradeshows.

Cons

The product edit process is sometimes more tedious and time consuming than we'd like.

John F.
  • Industry: Wholesale

NU ORDER REVIEW

Very good experience

Pros

Makes it very easy to get product info to my customers

Cons

Sometimes it does not load properly other I have no issues.

Matt W.

We use this software daily to work with our retail partners.

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

Pros

I like the ease of use that the program provides our partners with when entering reorders or initial orders for our apparel company.

Cons

The upcoming increase in price for the software without an improvement in functionality leads us to look elsewhere for a substitute.

Laura V.

Disappointed

Reviewed on 2018/08/19

Basic functions are not standard in this platform. Reporting is very limited and the standard reports aren't terribly useful.(IE: sales dollars received over a month or any period of time isn't possible.) Some functions should be easier to manage (IE: the ONLY way to alter inventory is a CSV upload.) The customer service is uneducated. Every question receives an "I dont know", we cant do that, or an attitude and a lack of understanding of the actual question or need. Its irritating at best and dysfunctional typically. Even trying to explain to them why we couldnt pay an invoice that didn't actually add to the right amount was a process that took far too long to correct (and they continued to ask why it couldnt be paid). This is an exhausting company to work with.

Pros

Linesheets once created are easy to read.

Cons

The support representatives are the least professional I have ever encountered.