eMaint CMMS

Computerized Maintenance Management Software by Fluke

Robert V.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

First time eMAINT user, nice admin capabilities.

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Customer service is fantastic. Software is fairly easy to navigate, add parts, assets, and work orders. Working with the support staff has also allowed me to hide fields in the background that are required for some of my reports.

Pros

Ease of entering data; parts, assets, work orders etc. The reporting structure is very versatile with full customisation reporting available.

Cons

The mobile view is where I'd like to see improvements. This software was implemented at our plant for the use of production and maintenance personal. The lack of customization for what each technician can see is disappointing. It would be nice to be able to alter the columns in mobile view for the mechanics.
The other function I wished eMAINT had would be a way to record multiple readings for performing calibrations that would show percent of error with an automatic pass/fail.

Terri G.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great Experience thus far

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

Thus far, my experience has been great. My implementation specialists (I had to switch during my implementation period) did their best to fully describe things to me and try to assist in set up.
Due to time constraints, I have still not been able to fully get all my information on the system, but when I run into problems, my CSM is quick to help me out. Anytime I have had to call Support, they have taken care of my issue the same day (if not within the hour) - The support is invaluable!

Pros

That the basic software covers a lot of my needs, but is also customizable to my needs that are not already built in.

Cons

I get intimated by some of the steps it takes to manage the forms.

Joel L.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Best CMMS System Bar None

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

I have done two implementations with eMaint at two different companies and several other implemenations in my 36 years previous past experience. eMaint is by far the best product and team that i have ever worked with and I look forward to continue this relationship until I retire!

Pros

eMaint is flexible and easy to use, it reporting and workflow function make it extremely valuable in make the data gathered accessible and actionable. This along with the fluke connectivity make it the most user friendly and powerful maintenance tool in the box ! I have been in Maintenance for 36 years and this is the best system i have ever used, customer service is the best out there and the team is awesome!

Cons

Sometimes the the system does get a bit confusing going between tasks but the team has been working out these bugs.

Gamaliel E.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

My overall experience with emaint has been great. This software is very helpful with our Regulatory and Compliance PMs as well as with our asset management. It is really user friendly and configurable. It has helped our Company.

Pros

I like that you can configure the system to what you need.

Cons

The scheduler ease of use is not what we expected.

Stephen N.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

This product actually works.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

I'm coming from Bigfoot CMMS and my organization made the switch over to eMaint. eMaint made a data transfer template because enough customers were switching away. I think every user we have has gave two thumbs up on that decision. I've only heard a few times during the transition/development process "oh that's hard-wired into the program, we can't change that" You can change almost anything you want. You want a drop-down menu here instead of freeform type field, done! The load times between pages are actually reasonable. To me it's lightning. Rarely see error messages, too!

Pros

SPEED! Data Dictionary. Almost fully customizable forms. eMaint University provides training right there for end-users. Development/customer support communicated during the hurricane that hit Florida last year. It actually feels like a finished product, and your organization can work with eMaint to tailor it to your needs. Requestors are available to not have logins, submit requests through a website and receive automated emails on progress.

Cons

Every once in a while you encounter bugs (taxing twice on invoices, random stuff), but I'm willing to look past that because the development team seems competent enough to fix all the problems we have had so far. I'm told eMaint licenses/how we are using licenses costs more than Bigfoot, but I haven't seen the invoices to give particulars.

Sean D.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good implementation and great support for this product

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

I have had a good experience. They have done their best to implement a software solution that fits our needs and helped customize some features that help our user base,

Pros

Support is excellent if you have an issue or would like help customizing the software support is only a phone call away. Their support is US based and has years of experience with low turnover.

Cons

SSO is an older standard and needs updated security updated for requestor account.

Ian T.
  • Industry: Machinery

Excellent choice for CMMS software

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

So far we are very happy with eMaint. Customer support is excellent. Software delivers what it promises

Pros

Customer Support, Powerful, Options, Flexibility, Software updated on regular basis.

Cons

KPI and Report creation could be a little easier.

Steven C.

Positive feedback

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

Its too early to have a full ROI on the program, but I will say accountability and priorities have have been identified. I look forward to reflecting back on this after a year or six months of usage.

Pros

Emaint did a great job with the setup and implementation. I am now in the stages directly after that stage and am on my own. The help desk is great. Send them a quick message and they reply via chat very quickly and efficiently. I love the dashboards. It allows me a quick glance at the projects and I can make decisions on what is a priority.

Cons

I would allow for alerts like numbers showing up under "Work Order Requests". Sometimes i over look it as its a area where I only go if needed. It wold be nice to have a counter showing I have new requests in.

Clean up the Work Order print out. I would want to make a better form.

Michael S.
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Never stop the Customer requested and Software enhancements/evolution. "Keep Evolving"

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

Service and Prevetitive Maintenance

Pros

Smart design. Made for the Serice guy and Manager. Somewhat easy to use. Details and options are more than can be educated to use. School has not been an option. Too much expense. Tutorials are not clear or benificial to me as I am a student of "In Person and "Hands On" Learning.

Cons

Choice of Browser Sensitive.
I would like to see on my Asset Table live/ AI interaction and updates as to the Status or Fleet Rediness of my Units.
"In Work, Awaiting Maintenance, Awaiting Parts, Awaiting Quote Approval, Technician Clock in/ off progress in relation to Unit available for Operation.
In Short much like an Old 3M VIDS/MAF System once used by Military Aircraft Maintenance to insure the Rediness of the Fleet, buy wit AI, and Electronic Display.

James w. C.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

How to fall in love with the bomb, or use CMMS

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Ease of use, my old software was outdated and very unfriendly. The web interface is a big plus also.

Pros

The software once up is easy to use, but the real plus is the support. The system(s) in place to help you get on track are top notch. Even a novice with little experience with this type of system would have very little trouble getting up an running in a reasonably short time.
The web interface has proven to be an unexpected money saver. Not having to have any special hardware to run the software has allowed us to use end of service life surface pro's, and laptops. I spent 0 dollars out of my maintenance budget on computers for eMaint.

Cons

Not as intuitive as one would like, some stuff you just have to know where it is found, or you will have trouble finding

Oswaldo A.

Maintenance and Equipment Management

Reviewed on 2019/11/15

Is an easy software to understand. Basically, It helps the Company to centralize all the information of the main assets, contacts, inventory items and register the maintenance based on Work Orders. Helps to plan the Preventive Maintenance, File documents of the assets as Catalog, Manuals,Drawings, and paperwork associated to each one. The report system helps to get the information when desired and is reasonable customized.

Pros

Asset registration and Maintenance record

Cons

The purchases orders and their accountability process on finance books is very limited, another system for financial purposes is needed.

Simon F.
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

A great team, behind a great product!

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

Very positive, particulalry the support team. They are always responsive and helpful. A credit to the business

Pros

It is simple to use and understand. it is configurable and the team support you if the default configuration needs to be changed to meet your requirements. Bulk changes using the user interface is a bonus, rather than having to change the database table. It works, it is dependable

Cons

Some of the reports can be tricky to work out, if you have an understanding of databases and relationships/joins it helps. If not, the team will support you in designing a report that meets your requirements

Matthew K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Powerful and Easy to Use for tracking maintenance needs and more

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

I have enjoyed learning and using this software to maintain our PM schedule and inventory. The customer service has been excellent and very fast. Any problem/question I toss out gets taken care of quickly with solid follow up.

Pros

I really like the ability to query any table as well as joining tables to really dig into the raw data. It is nice to be able to save custom views/queries for quick selection. Having multiple options for scheduling periodic maintenance (calendar vs. meter reading, static vs. shadow, etc...) makes this software very flexible.

Cons

Making edits or changes to existing forms can be cumbersome and definitely requires a level of comprehension "slightly above your average user".

Jason M.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Easy to get started

Reviewed on 2021/03/09

Pros

I started from new and was able to pick up very quickly on how to use the system. Easy to setup and train of new people

Cons

It was designed a while ago and delays were added. These delays should be able to be removed now but they are still present. 5 seconds does not seem like a long time but when you do it a lot it adds up

Hannah G.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

cmms opinion

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

I have enjoyed using eMaint and have been benefitted greatly from a CSM who is super helpful which can make a break a user's experience.

Pros

I like how everything is interconnected and if you can't find information through one avenue then there is always another way.

Cons

There seemed to be a lot of bugs in the system whereas I did not recall as many while solely utilizing x3.

Michael M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

So much functionality

Reviewed on 2018/08/20

Pros

-Endless customization to your needs
-Adding work orders (or work order requests) is straightforward
-User hierarchy is very useful for giving access levels throughout the organization
-Web-based so you can access it anywhere
-They will send trainers out to your site to teach you and your team how to set up and use the software
-Can connect it to monitoring tools for easier data collection

Cons

The reports themselves can be quite difficult to set up. When I called customer service, they told me they'd rather set the reports up for the end users rather than trying to train people how to set up their own reports. Once the reports are set up they're super easy to run.

• Industry: Veterinary

Emaint Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/30

Pros

Very feature rich.
A ton of customization to fit your business needs.
Excellent customer service and online training classes are the best I've seen.
Can use csv files to implement a large amount of data at once.

Cons

Customization has a stiff learning curve and can be costly to implement

Robert K.
  • Industry: Food Production

eMaint product review

Reviewed on 2018/12/11

So far we are overall happy with the eMaint program. We are a fairly new customer and so my experience is limited at this time.

Pros

I like the flexibility of the program. Just about anything is possible and X5 will be even better when we are ready to switch over. I like the look and organization of the program. Customer service is very helpful and responsive. The reporting functions are very flexible and useful. I like the flexibility with the user rights that can be based on the type of user role they are assigned or by the individual if special privileges are needed.

Cons

There are some pieces of the program that are hard to find. Part of the problem is that there are pieces of eMaint that still run on the X3 platform as well as X5. It will be great when everything runs off of X5. The mobile program is a little inflexible which is frustrating. Again, with X5 the mobile will also run on X5 which should be a huge improvement.

Keith R.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

afd management services

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

we love this product

Pros

it's ease of use and flexibility. support service is outstanding

Cons

i do not have any dislikes of this product at this time

Mike S.
  • Industry: Utilities

Implementing CMMS

Reviewed on 2019/06/20

We have had a smooth transition and setup of the E-Maint product. We moved from Maximo. One thing that was certainly a benifit was the fact we had the 1 week on-site Kick start.

Pros

The system was easy to setup and import all of our data.

Cons

Really nothing yet. Maybe as we get going something will popup.

Brandon B.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

We are saving money in being more organized

Pros

I like the ease of use and the outstanding customer service

Cons

To early to tell, we have just started using this product.

George S.
  • Industry: Farming

Very useful Maintenance Management Tool

Reviewed on 2018/09/01

Pros

I had very simple recurring maintenance items to track and using this tool made it a very organized process in taking care of the large equipment that needed routine services. You can schedule recurring and needed maintenance on your equipment.

Cons

It does take some learning to use, but like any software with some practice you can learn the functionality quickly.

Jay W.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

No love

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

Poor
Sales told us everything we wanted to hear and then tech told us different after investing in the product.

Pros

Confighrabikty seems good if we ever have a chance to properly customize

Cons

Implementation was expensive and rushed
We are a small company and by the time the weekly implementation meeting came we had not had a chance to use the system enough to get any value
Requests to slow the implementation were met with an inflexible corporate attitude leaving us unprepared to properly use this software.

Response from Fluke Corporation

Hi Jay,

Thank you for providing feedback and I'm very sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been what you expected. Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible and ensure that your team is set up for success. I have reached out to you through email and will make sure we address all questions or issues to get your account back on track. Thank you again for your honest feedback. I'm confident we can make the necessary adjustments to ensure your success with eMaint.

Conner Rivard
eMaint Customer Success Manager

Simon K.

Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Pros

I most liked the exceptional level of customer service I received. In managing the use of multiple facilities I found this product to be optimal for my needs.

Cons

I wish there were more applications for this software! I can't say anything bad, only that I wish I could use it more!

Melissa P.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

We are almost done with the 4-week implementation process, and with each new step we have realized more ways this software is going to streamline our day-to-day processes to greatly increase efficiency, as well as become a powerful reporting tool for that will provide us with far better data than we have ever had.

Pros

Customization, fantastic service from sale through implementation, excellent training that results in ease of use.

Cons

No complaints - it is a LOT to learn and a LOT of data to transfer, but that's to be expected with any software change (especially if, like us, you're pulling the data from a variety of sources), AND the implementation specialist and the online training have really helped us with both.