Skyvia

Cloud platform for data integration, backup & management

• Industry: Design

Skyvia helped me to load Magento data into Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Our main goal was synchronization between Zoho CRM and Magento, mainly for our product catalogs but also for the customer. We had to load product information from our Magento website to Zoho and update it automatically.

Pros

Skyvia is a great tool and exactly what we have been looking for.

Cons

We solved the problem - so everything is ok for us. Nothing to say about dislikes.

Maryna N.

One of the simplest cloud-based tool - Skyvia

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

I’m using some products of this cloud platform and completely satisfied with all functions.

Pros

We wanted to speed up the migration process and save resources, that’s why Skyvia really helped us. The solution doesn’t require any coding skills and integrates data quickly. And one more benefit - guys allow to use tool for free. So, if functionality provided with the free plan is enough this variant is amazing.

Cons

Guys respond quickly but real-time support would be great.

Denys L.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Moving Users from MySQL DB to Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

We used Skyvia Import scenario for loading users from MySQL database to Zoho CRM. We had to set up the corresponding scheduling so that new users were transferred on a daily basis. Also, we used hourly updates. In order to avoid duplicates (to load only imported new records, based on email address) we used Upsert function while creating a task.

Pros

Our needs were covered by free Skyvia plan. This is amazing but I am willing to pay for such a nice tool.

Cons

Nothing at all. We’ve done all our tasks and are satisfied.

Alper C.

I am very satisfied with Skyvia Data Integration

Reviewed on 2017/06/09

Pros

I am very satisfied of the service which are providing. Skyvia supports a large list of saas providers

Cons

I hope that this list will grow in future. As we really do not know, with which requirement list our customers are coming to us for the next project.

Aubrie G.

I've had Skyvia on the backburner as a potential flat file integration tool,...

Reviewed on 2017/05/26

Pros

My initial impression though is that it is an amazing tool! I've actually been telling people about it every time they bring up Jitterbit or something similar.

Cons

The one place where it didn't fully meet my needs was in the formulas and logic allowed to map into Salesforce. I wanted to be able to use logic to decide if a field or record should be updated.

Alina T.

Skyvia helps to automate marketing efforts

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

Our main goal was data replication from SF into SQL Server db for further data analysis.

Pros

I like that the user interface is both powerful and simple. There is no need to write a code or read tonns of documentation. Skyvia is fast to set up and easy to use.

Cons

Honestly, I can't say anything bad. Skyvia is fantastic.

Camille B.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Overpromised, Underdelivered

Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Successfully migrated CRMs.

Pros

I used this tool to migrate from Zoho to Salesforce. The good news - with hard work and dedication, you can probably get the job done. I did, and I couldn't find any other tool to do so with our conditions of satisfaction.

Cons

Documentation is terrible, and I had no luck with customer support. Recently tried using the tool again to push Hubspot data to a Google Sheet and the tool kept freezing.

Andres C.

Skyvia looks really good, hope it keeps developing

Reviewed on 2017/06/23

Pros

Overall, Skyvia had an excellent and really easy interface. I also like the big list of supported cloud connectors.

Cons

I need the functionality to export zoho crm database to an excel file list.. maybe I have to bridge both side with a sql database, and maybe that is what am I missing.

Geri R.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

A simple tool through the browser which enabled me to connect to SQL database in Azure

Reviewed on 2017/05/10

Pros

I was able to connect to Azure SQL database, and saved the connection details for future uses.
I didn't have to login to Azure and in order to use Microsoft tool.

Cons

There are no wizards and graphic interfaces like in SSMS and in VS, but I didn't expect them to do it. In the equivalent solution which Microsoft began to supply lately (written in May 2017) it neither exist.

Niloofar K.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Reviewed on 2018/11/18

Jeremy T.

Lots of integration options! Skyvia is very powerful and flexible.

Reviewed on 2017/05/11

Pros

I was surprised by the number of integration options available. We actually ended up using Skyvia for more projects than we originally planned to.

Cons

The documentation could be a bit better and it would be helpful if there were some example tutorial videos. Once you figure things out though you have a very powerful tool.

Alina M.

Skyvia helped me with Salesforce sync to SQL database

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

We were going from Salesforce to an existing SQL database. We handled all of our day to day in Salesforce except for commissions, which we calculated and paid from the SQL database. What we needed the sync function to do is to keep both systems up to date so that the records are in sync. Skyvia helped us with no need to write a code.

Pros

Sync data up-to-date, flexible price and an opportunity to start with a free plan.

Cons

The support is great but the speed could be faster. I assume it is because of different time zones.

Zeev H.

Convenient no coding tool

Reviewed on 2019/01/05

Pros

Apart from the actual product being well good for its money, I would like to specifically point out their customer support, those guys definitely know what they are talking about, I can count on them to come up with unexpected solution with my problem in a very efficient time frames.

Cons

Only suggestion that i can think of is to add more value packages (e.g. package where you pay only for transmitted data).

German D.

Great tool to sync and manage information!"

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

We are managing data integration between our CRM and other tools and databases.
It works great for that!

Pros

It's a very stable platform and very easy of use.
We've been using Skyvia since a couple of years, and the support team is also fantastic.

Cons

We would love to have alerts on error. I hope this feature comes soon. :)

Justinas L.

User-friendly and easy to understand environment

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

Pros

Good. I've been passively using Skyvia since your early days. The product improved a lot and I hope Skyvia will be able to be better than Dell Boomi one day. The product is much simpler for people with a non-tech background.

Cons

While using Google Drive to pick-up a CSV file, if the CSV file is deleted from the folder and a new file with the same name is uploaded to the same folder, the process on Skyvia needs to be updated as a file becomes missing from Import Task -> Source Definition.

Daniel J.

Your tool is very intuitive and easy to learn

Reviewed on 2017/06/21

Pros

As a solution architect I've used you product to pitch to customers and positioned Skyvia as a medium to enterprise grade integration solution with a lot of OOB connectors.

Cons

It would be nice to see some more customer loyalty programs. For example, I should probably get early adopter pricing or discounts.

Mariusz K.

No coding solution to integrate PostgreSQL and Zoho

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

Easiness in setup integration between the database and Zoho CRM, scheduled integration, CSV import, Importing feature.

Cons

Reliability - in case of errors retry logic is a little bit complicated, you need to manually retry the sync or manipulate data (but that's the case only for this specific connectors)

Mehul P.

Congrats for creating an amazing product!

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

Pros

I think Skyvia is an amazing tool and I had great experience with customer service. I was interacting with Mariia. She was very knowledgeable, responsive and helpful.

Cons

Can't remember anything. Skyvia engineering team was also fast at adding missing features and enhancing the service quickly.

Gareh J.

Very Useful tool if you know how to use it.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Pros

This application can import virtually anything and export it into another application. I've used it to solve some major issues but didn't have the time to really see what this can do.

Cons

This is a powerful tool that is sometimes very hard to troubleshoot. I hope that i can learn more in the future.

Alex R.

I have been very impressed with the products I have used

Reviewed on 2017/06/23

Pros

It is easy. For someone who does not have an extensive background in this area, I was able to dive in and get started pretty quickly....without having to slow down to learn MySQL queries, etc. With all of the tools, out-of-the-box integrations and generally pretty clear documentation I found connecting our systems with Skyvia to be a good experience.

Cons

When an integration runs, It would be great if there were options for sending/receiving the results...at the very least, receiving an email with the csvs for any failures attached. I am told that this is already on the roadmap.

Christopher P.

Generally speaking though - very happy with the service to date

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

Pros

I think the suite of apps are fantastic - we rely on Skyvia cloud data integration connector every day.

Cons

Would be nice to see a plan that allowed for very small databases (ours has less than 5k records, for example) to be synchronised with high frequency.

Jannis L.

Great functionality

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

Pros

I like Skyvia very much. The functionality totally fits our needs so far, which is why we moved to a paid subscription.

Cons

The record limitations on free accounts and also the lower plans are (in my opinion) waay to restrictive.

Mike L.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Skyvia offers great value for low cost

Reviewed on 2020/05/14

We use Skyvia to export CSV files files from Salesforce and put them to Google Drive. The integration is running every hour and works stable.

Pros

The platform is easy to configure and works reliably. It was one of the least expensive tools available that fully met our requirements.

Cons

No cons as Skyvia platform works perfectly well.

Jacob H.

Powerful integration

Reviewed on 2016/03/03

I used Skyvia to integrate my Salesforce contacts with Mailchimp and keep data (first name, last name, email, etc) in sync. I had some difficulties setting up the integration, as not everything was clear at first, but when I finished I got just what I needed! Integration worked perfectly! I really like this service for powerful functional and supported list of connectors.

Christian D.

So far we are very happy using Skyvia

Reviewed on 2017/06/19

Pros

Most important for us is the support of different connectors, including cloud apps and relational databases.

Cons

I believe Skyvia service should increase the functionality to allow different invoice addresses, etc.