Skyvia

Cloud platform for data integration, backup & management

4,8
4,7
4,5
4,7
4,6
Alina M.

Skyvia helped me with Salesforce sync to SQL database

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

We were going from Salesforce to an existing SQL database. We handled all of our day to day in Salesforce except for commissions, which we calculated and paid from the SQL database. What we needed the sync function to do is to keep both systems up to date so that the records are in sync. Skyvia helped us with no need to write a code.

Pros

Sync data up-to-date, flexible price and an opportunity to start with a free plan.

Cons

The support is great but the speed could be faster. I assume it is because of different time zones.

Paul K.

Great tool

Reviewed on 2017/06/19

Pros

The price! Also being able to populate fields across many objects at the same time and then load the changes. That's great in comparison to a tool like Data Loader for example where you cannot load to multiple objects.

Cons

Because we use Salesforce with Causeview a transaction has 3-4 objects (Transaction, Allocation, Payment and Soft Credit). We sometimes have difficulty uploading the payments and allocations when linked together. So for each load we need an additional step for linking those 2 objects together. As Skyvia populates the fields of different objects at the same time, and sometimes this produces errors.

Baruch P.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Potential Horrendus Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

It's cool but frustrating especially with poor customer support.

Pros

Intuitive, and does what we need it to do.

Cons

The worst customer support. If you have an issue it will usually won't be addressed with an email for at least 24 hours. When you get a response it will most likely be a cut and paste from from their online documentation and very stingy on elaborating on how to really resolve an issue and trying to help.

Response from Skyvia

Hello Baruch,
We are terribly sorry that you have faced such an issue.
Could you please provide us with the email you used to contact our Support Team so that we could investigate it?

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Alex R.

I have been very impressed with the products I have used

Reviewed on 2017/06/23

Pros

It is easy. For someone who does not have an extensive background in this area, I was able to dive in and get started pretty quickly....without having to slow down to learn MySQL queries, etc. With all of the tools, out-of-the-box integrations and generally pretty clear documentation I found connecting our systems with Skyvia to be a good experience.

Cons

When an integration runs, It would be great if there were options for sending/receiving the results...at the very least, receiving an email with the csvs for any failures attached. I am told that this is already on the roadmap.

Zeev H.

Convenient no coding tool

Reviewed on 2019/01/05

Pros

Apart from the actual product being well good for its money, I would like to specifically point out their customer support, those guys definitely know what they are talking about, I can count on them to come up with unexpected solution with my problem in a very efficient time frames.

Cons

Only suggestion that i can think of is to add more value packages (e.g. package where you pay only for transmitted data).

Industry: Design

Skyvia helped me to load Magento data into Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Our main goal was synchronization between Zoho CRM and Magento, mainly for our product catalogs but also for the customer. We had to load product information from our Magento website to Zoho and update it automatically.

Pros

Skyvia is a great tool and exactly what we have been looking for.

Cons

We solved the problem - so everything is ok for us. Nothing to say about dislikes.

Stefan J.

Saves me a lot of money

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

I needed to transform my consultancy business into cloud-only. By that, Skyvia let me easily do necessary integrations just having industry knowledge, not programming skills.

Pros

Skyvia let me eliminate internal programming costs.

Cons

Support can sometimes be a bit faster, but it's great answers that are helping me much.

German D.
Industry: Computer Software

Great tool to sync and manage information!"

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

We are managing data integration between our CRM and other tools and databases.
It works great for that!

Pros

It's a very stable platform and very easy of use.
We've been using Skyvia since a couple of years, and the support team is also fantastic.

Cons

We would love to have alerts on error. I hope this feature comes soon. :)

Barbara A.
Industry: Government Administration

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/01/10

Pros

CSR made sure I received the resources I needed of integration implementation. And helped me configure our packages and test as necessary, and I'm so grateful for him.

Cons

I am very happy with the product so far.

Maryna N.

One of the simplest cloud-based tool - Skyvia

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

I’m using some products of this cloud platform and completely satisfied with all functions.

Pros

We wanted to speed up the migration process and save resources, that’s why Skyvia really helped us. The solution doesn’t require any coding skills and integrates data quickly. And one more benefit - guys allow to use tool for free. So, if functionality provided with the free plan is enough this variant is amazing.

Cons

Guys respond quickly but real-time support would be great.

Justinas L.

User-friendly and easy to understand environment

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

Pros

Good. I've been passively using Skyvia since your early days. The product improved a lot and I hope Skyvia will be able to be better than Dell Boomi one day. The product is much simpler for people with a non-tech background.

Cons

While using Google Drive to pick-up a CSV file, if the CSV file is deleted from the folder and a new file with the same name is uploaded to the same folder, the process on Skyvia needs to be updated as a file becomes missing from Import Task -> Source Definition.

Pablo L.
Industry: Computer Software

Excellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use. It is powerful and reliable

Reviewed on 2018/07/05

automation of reports and data synchronization processes

Pros

Excellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use, It is powerful when processing large volumes of data, task scheduling is reliable. The support is very good

Cons

No alerts when processing fails, would be a good alert improvement via email when a scheduled task fails

Denys L.
Industry: Telecommunications

Moving Users from MySQL DB to Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

We used Skyvia Import scenario for loading users from MySQL database to Zoho CRM. We had to set up the corresponding scheduling so that new users were transferred on a daily basis. Also, we used hourly updates. In order to avoid duplicates (to load only imported new records, based on email address) we used Upsert function while creating a task.

Pros

Our needs were covered by free Skyvia plan. This is amazing but I am willing to pay for such a nice tool.

Cons

Nothing at all. We’ve done all our tasks and are satisfied.

Rodrigo F.
Industry: Financial Services

We have had a great experience using Skyvia, it certainly covers our needs

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

I save worktime, improve accuracy by eliminating human error; I can scale up my product offering to my clients.

Pros

Ease of use, breadth functionalities, technical support.
We have been working with Skyvia team and they have been extremely supportive and knowledgeable on the problems I needed to solve

Cons

I don't have anything major against Skyvia; Perhaps a little tweaking on the management dashboard could be usefull.

Daniel J.

Your tool is very intuitive and easy to learn

Reviewed on 2017/06/21

Pros

As a solution architect I've used you product to pitch to customers and positioned Skyvia as a medium to enterprise grade integration solution with a lot of OOB connectors.

Cons

It would be nice to see some more customer loyalty programs. For example, I should probably get early adopter pricing or discounts.

Christopher P.

Generally speaking though - very happy with the service to date

Reviewed on 2017/05/25

Pros

I think the suite of apps are fantastic - we rely on Skyvia cloud data integration connector every day.

Cons

Would be nice to see a plan that allowed for very small databases (ours has less than 5k records, for example) to be synchronised with high frequency.

Alper C.

I am very satisfied with Skyvia Data Integration

Reviewed on 2017/06/09

Pros

I am very satisfied of the service which are providing. Skyvia supports a large list of saas providers

Cons

I hope that this list will grow in future. As we really do not know, with which requirement list our customers are coming to us for the next project.

Roy C.
Industry: Education Management

Skyvia, the beefier version of Zapier

Reviewed on 2019/03/06

Pros

Skyvia has some of the most advance features to connect two softwares together. From the get-go, you're introduced to the actual API call and really get the opportunity to be granular in the connection. We're specifically using it for a FTP/CSV file ingestion for Mailchimp

Cons

It does take some time to get used to it, so its more recommended for those with software knowledge.

Ken B.
Industry: Higher Education

Ease of Use and able to test right from the beginning

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

SkyVia is being used to provide the bi-directional interface between SalesForce and our ERP Data warehouse. It has performed wonderfully in setting up various integration jobs that can be scheduled to implement the interfaces in a fraction of the time it would take on other systems.

Pros

The documentation for the software was excellent, which made the setup for connecting to the SQL and SalesForce sources quite easy to accomplish. The integration steps are easy to setup and with the free version you can test the software to make sure it will meet your needs.

Cons

It would be better if the backup solution did more than just the data when backing up SalesForce data. The backup feature doesn't handle the metadata and the files like other robust backup solutions.

Niraj C.

Powerful features even in each module

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/06/21

Pros

It's a great tool with simplicity of use. Skyvia has a lot of good features for storing your mappings.

Cons

There are some things that can be improved in Skyvia, like providing more customisations to mappings.

Aubrie G.

I've had Skyvia on the backburner as a potential flat file integration tool,...

Reviewed on 2017/05/26

Pros

My initial impression though is that it is an amazing tool! I've actually been telling people about it every time they bring up Jitterbit or something similar.

Cons

The one place where it didn't fully meet my needs was in the formulas and logic allowed to map into Salesforce. I wanted to be able to use logic to decide if a field or record should be updated.

Alina T.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Skyvia helps to automate marketing efforts

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

Our main goal was data replication from SF into SQL Server db for further data analysis.

Pros

I like that the user interface is both powerful and simple. There is no need to write a code or read tonns of documentation. Skyvia is fast to set up and easy to use.

Cons

Honestly, I can't say anything bad. Skyvia is fantastic.

Mariusz K.
Industry: Education Management

No coding solution to integrate PostgreSQL and Zoho

Reviewed on 2018/07/20

Pros

Easiness in setup integration between the database and Zoho CRM, scheduled integration, CSV import, Importing feature.

Cons

Reliability - in case of errors retry logic is a little bit complicated, you need to manually retry the sync or manipulate data (but that's the case only for this specific connectors)

Mehul P.

Congrats for creating an amazing product!

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

Pros

I think Skyvia is an amazing tool and I had great experience with customer service. I was interacting with Mariia. She was very knowledgeable, responsive and helpful.

Cons

Can't remember anything. Skyvia engineering team was also fast at adding missing features and enhancing the service quickly.

Andres C.

Skyvia looks really good, hope it keeps developing

Reviewed on 2017/06/23

Pros

Overall, Skyvia had an excellent and really easy interface. I also like the big list of supported cloud connectors.

Cons

I need the functionality to export zoho crm database to an excel file list.. maybe I have to bridge both side with a sql database, and maybe that is what am I missing.