Sendible

Social media management & monitoring tool for agencies

Nikki S.

Best Social Media Scheduling Software that Includes GMB & Instagram Direct Scheduling

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

Sendible provides the features most important to me at a price that doesn't break my budget. I feel their support team has been responsive, and I look forward to continued improvements with this product.

Pros

Scheduling Google My Business (GMB) posts was important to me. Sendible not only has this feature, but allows the utilization of the 'button' feature when creating a post.

Sendible also allows scheduling to Instagram... true scheduling, not a reminder that you then have to post from your phone.

Cons

The mobile app is glitchy. I haven't been able to edit a scheduled post from the mobile app - it crashes everytime. Support has continued to stay in touch and work on it, but no fix yet.
There's a new version coming out, so perhaps it will be fixed soon. I am hopeful.

Also, their concept of 'services' takes a bit to get used too... but once you figure it out, I see the advantage of arranging their pricing this way.

Response from Sendible

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for leaving us such kind words. We appreciate all the feedback you give us.

Lee'ann B.

Social scheduling made easy

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

I have been using Sendible since August 2016 and it’s been a big time saver. I think it’s fairly easy to use not too much of a learning curve if you have just started with them.

Pros

There are many pros with Sendible. First, I love that they are always evolving and introducing new features to the platform. It’s easy to schedule content on many platforms including Instagram, Pinterest, Google my Business (yes, you should be posting there!). There’s a Canva integration which makes creating graphics much easier and efficient.
Also, very easy to curate new content and add RSS feeds.

Cons

I would say their app - I am on the go a lot and to be able to post content via the app would be ideal. It’s not as intuitive as the desktop platform. Hopefully it’s in the works and it more than likely is.

Response from Sendible

Hi Lee'Ann

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate your feedback.

Nicholas K.
  • Industry: Market Research

Great for agencies!

Reviewed on 2021/02/07

I use this software every single day for content scheduling and publishing. I'm going on year 2 and haven't looked back.

Pros

Sendible is easy to set up and use for most people who would consider themselves Social Media Managers. Once you have your profiles set, it's just a matter of adding your content and selecting which days you want to schedule out for.

Cons

It's hard to say what I least like about Sendible because I never have had any issues unless they're API related.

Response from Sendible

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, we appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear how happy you are!

If you need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Matthew D.

IT WORKS!

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

It's been great! We were able to get a good price that suits our company and is helping us be more productive!

Pros

I've used a few other posting platforms and after looking found Sendible! The support team is great! They answer your questions in a timely matter and email you to let you know that they got your info. Because they are still developing they let you know if something is going wrong and makes sure to let you know when it will be back up and working.

Cons

Sometimes you can't find a profile you are trying to connect. I had this happen two times and I've had a screenshare call with a support tech to get this fixed by the developers ASAP!

Response from Sendible

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback!

Candace B.
  • Industry: Design

Well priced but has some bugs to be worked out

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Pros

I like that you can write a post for multiple platforms and once and tailor it in the descriptions and images. The social listening feature is also nice.

Cons

The reporting feature is buggy and lacks functionality. Make sure you select the correct date range each time you run a report.

Response from Sendible

Hi Candace,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate the feedback. If you decide to come back to Sendible in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions we can help with.

Angel R.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Simplified our Social Media Work

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

We love Sendible and have highly recommended it to our friends.

Pros

It is very easy to use and we appreciate having everything in a single console

Cons

Sometimes posts do not show the image and there is no way of knowing until you check on the social account for the results.

Response from Sendible

Hi Angel,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Mary T.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Very Impressed!

Reviewed on 2019/10/08

As a previous Sprout user finding a platform like Sendible is a breath of fresh air, the pricing plans for our team and needs are a perfect fit.

Pros

From start to finish, this is by far the best Social Media Scheduling and workload platform I have ever used! Set up was a breeze, and the personal helo I received from customer executives were greatly appreciated. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and promptly. I LOVE that you can preview a post in its entirety before publishing to each of your social media platforms before publishing! This has been such a helpful feature that I have not been able to find with other programs.

Cons

I have yet to find anything I do not like.

Response from Sendible

Hi Mary,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate all your feedback.

Frank M.

Great social media planning

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

From the time of my free trial to today, I've had a great experience. The training team gave me a great introductory kickoff meeting and kept in touch to ensure that I was able to use the tool. I even requested a follow up meeting to review some specific features and they were quick to schedule.

Pros

Sendible features everything I need out of the box as an agency owner. I can quickly and efficiently manage multiple client social media accounts without having to toggle between complicated dashboards. They offer an easy uploading template that makes advanced planning and scheduling a breeze. I particularly love the native image editor, which makes it so much easier to customize the image to the particular social channel I'm posting to.

Cons

As with most social media tools, the Instagram functionality isn't perfect, but nothing I have found is, as Instagram continues to be non-agency friendly. It is an expensive tool but the features are worth it.

Response from Sendible

Hi Frank,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we appreciate the feedback.

Sendible is The Easiest, Most Reliable Social Media Management Software

Reviewed on 2018/08/11

I have used every major social media posting software to manage the accounts of business clients and their clients. This one software is absolutely vital to my business. By far the features, support, and pricing of Sendible have provided the most reliable functionality and support in this niche. I have managed social media for brands professionally since 2012, while running my own firm since July, 2013. Their accounts must be up and running with fresh posts and interaction every day. Sendible offers the tools to do this. Whenever there is a glitch or connection issue, the customer support staff employed by Sendible is proactive in reaching out and updating the status. Since I have to manage dozens or even hundreds of social media profiles at a time, the pricing and features of a corporate level account are important. Sendible has provided me a custom subscription that meets my exact needs.

Pros

Easy social media post scheduling
Intuitive, easy to use interface
Customer support agents respond quickly and proactively to issues
Team member management and post approval functions are vital to business
Clients can access their own accounts and provide access securely

Cons

Connection issues are common but resolved swiftly

Ashley M.

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Easy to use, and keeps me organized when juggling multiple posts for multiple brands

Pros

This program helps me stay organized when scheduling hundreds of posts for multiple brands, on multiple platforms.

Cons

I don't like that there is a two-step process for posting to Instagram. Other social-scheduling programs can post directly to Instagram.

Response from Sendible

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate the feedback! I get Instagram can be a bit confusing, however, we do offer direct posting to Business accounts. It will only be a two-step process if you are trying to post to a personal IG account - unfortunately, this is a restriction from Instagram's side. If you need help learning how to post directly to an IG Business account, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team and we will be happy to talk you through it.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Sendible for scheduling

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

It just works.

Pros

Very easy to use, posts to all the social networks that we require. Social monitoring and inbox reply is very useful and seamless. Has been a key part of the toolkit for several years now.

Cons

Can become costly to manage multiple google my business locations and social media monitoring for multiple keywords can become less affordable.

Response from Sendible

Hello,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the kind words.

Laurie J.

Great all-in-one system

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

Overall my experience has been great. The system is easy to upgrade/downgrade whenever, so I can manage the ever-changing load of clients I have at a given time. I've been using Sendible for about 4 years now.

Pros

I love that Sendible is a one-stop-shop for all of your social media management needs. It also offers high-volume plans at much more reasonable prices than other social media tools.

Cons

The software can be glitchy (different browsers have different issues but I found Chrome to be the best). It also is missing a couple of features that I would like - such as adding a new post to the top of the queue, instead of the bottom.

Response from Sendible

Hi Laurie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear how Sendible os making your social media management easier. ¿

Great Software - But is overpriced for small businesses

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Pros

Very easy to use and has a lot of features that were available with other programs.

Cons

I find that it is overpriced for small businesses.

Response from Sendible

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to see a 10/10 recommendation - we appreciate the love!

Iris A.

Customizable + Broad Reach

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

I've solved for automatic posting on Google My Business, and solved some of the annoying limitations on other platforms. I like being able to upload multiple images and text for each platform with a single post/focus.

Pros

I switched from Hootsuite as Sendible allows me to customize messages and images easily for multiple platforms in a single post, to schedule posts easily to repeat periodically, and most importantly, because I can post directly to Google My Business, which sees more response, reach and reviews for us than any other platform.

Cons

I like it all. No, it's not extremely simple to get started, but it's worth slowing down and taking your time to get this platform set up and optimized! I have not used a lot of the more advanced features yet, but I look forward to discovering them.

Response from Sendible

Hi Iris,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a detailed review, your feedback is appreciated!

Daniel C.

Sendible have a great team working for them who are always able to help.

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

Pros

At STADIUUM Group, Sendible have helped us create SocialCast which is the first of many products we are due to release to the sporting world.

Using SocialCast and Sendible, I find both softwares user friendly and easy to use. Every aspect comes with a tutorial which helps guide you through some of the most trickier services, but help you understand easily nonetheless.

Cons

I have not had any issues with Sendible as of yet, but I know the team would be on hand to help me out straight away if I did.

Response from Sendible

Hey Daniel,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review - we appreciate the kind words.

Jaqueline T.
  • Industry: Design

Everything you need in one place

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

Sendible gives you all the tools you need to successfully manage social media accounts. Building out calendars with your team is super easy and the analytics are very comprehensive. The social listening and content suggestion features are just the cherry on top.

Pros

The reason I chose Sendible over options is the analytics dashboards

Cons

There's nothing I particularly dislike. Although setting up new users/teammates is slightly confusing

Response from Sendible

Hi Jaqueline,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review!

Rebecca F.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Better than other products out there, but could still be a little more user friendly.

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

We have had a lot of success with Sendible after being with Social Report for 3 years prior. We'd love to cross-post or blog about our experience because we specialize in digital marketing.

Pros

The customer service is incredible. Every time I ask a question I get a personalized response, call, or video response. I really really love that.

I also like that you guys allow multiple users to share multiple services

and that you allow direct posting to all of the platforms that I require

Cons

I don't like the way that the calendar takes so many clicks to get to. When I login, I want to immediately be looking at the overview of all of my scheduled posts, not the feed.

Response from Sendible

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback. We are making the calendar a priority this quarter as we realise its not the easiest to find sometimes.

Hanna K.

Great Timesaver!

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

Overall this is a very handy tool for digital marketing. Saves me from having to visit multiple GMB pages each week.

Pros

I can schedule a lot of posts at once - customize quickly for different social outlets and location pages.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches but customer service is pretty quick to reply. I would like if there was phone support for faster/easier fixes.

Response from Sendible

Hi Hanna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your honest feedback is appreciated!

Daniel H.
  • Industry: Investment Management

Makes Managing Multiple Social Media Accounts Easy :)

Reviewed on 2019/04/19

Easy to configure and set up. Great resources, demos,webinars, etc to help you maximize all the resources Sendible has to offer.

Pros

Within a matter of a few minutes you can seamlessly connect your Sendible account to social media profiles.

I've contacted customer support via chat and they were readily available to answer my questions. They even can add-on additional connections so you can set up a monthly plan for the exact amount of social connections that you need.

Cons

I really only recommend signing up for an account if you have 10 or more social media accounts that you need to manage, otherwise I think it is easy enough to manage the accounts manually.

Response from Sendible

Hi Daniel,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier.

Adam D.

We use Sendible in our agency and love it.

Reviewed on 2017/09/15

Pros

We can collaborate easily and efficiently. We love the calendaring system. I am always discovering more useful features - it's very fun!

Cons

I wish our posts could be color-coded by their function. For example, Education posts should be one color, and Promo Posts should be another, etc. This way we could see at a glance for the month we have every type of post completed.

Shawn R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Sendible Review

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

You can start with the core-essentials & add features & functions later at any time. Easy to orientate staff to the software.

Pros

Lower up front cost. Meets most of your business needs. Quick to deploy. You own the software.

Cons

Comes with upgrade costs & licensing fees. Slow to evolve with your business. Changes and features requests may be billable

Response from Sendible

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Sendible a review. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to the wider team.

Alexis P.

Not Bad, Not The Best

Reviewed on 2019/12/23

It hasn't been a bad experience, I use Sendible every day (Mon-Fri) at work. I don't think I could even do my job without this software.

Pros

I liked that for the price there were a lot of very good features and they keep implementing new ones. I also like that I can get pretty accurate reports on all of my social channels and the fact that there's no limit on how many posts I can schedule at a time.

Cons

What would make this software a million times better would be to take one post, schedule it on multiple different channels, but at different times. I put the same posts on each of our channels, but some require a certain time to post. This would make things so much easier for me to schedule.

Response from Sendible

Hi Alexis,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I'd really encourage you to add your feature idea to our features request portal, this way other users can vote it up.

Kelly J.

Great product that rivals those that are 10x the price

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

Pros

It offers all of the functionality I need at a fraction of the price as the bigger guys, like Sprout Social and Soci. Their customer service is very good.

Cons

My biggest struggle is, as the administrator, not being notified via email about bounced posts. It is frustrating that my clients receive emails about errors that result in posts not going out that they have to forward to me. I would rather be notified first and fix the issue.

Response from Sendible

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us an honest review. We are currently looking at ways to improve the bounced notifications.

Sarah S.

Sendible is a Timesaver

Reviewed on 2018/09/24

Pros

I love the reporting features they offer. Not only can we post content to our clients Facebook, Twitter, G+, and Instagram accounts, but we can offer in-depth reports on how well their social media pages are performing. I like that our clients can actually see what an impact we are having on their social media presence.

Cons

Only 1 user at a time can be logged in to our main account, which makes for some issues when multiple people need to work on something at the same time. The customer support team was very helpful with creating a work-around for us, but it still isn't as efficient as I would like it to be.

Response from Sendible

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear how Sendible is making your social media management easier.

Regarding users, you can purchase more users should you wish - this means more than one user will be able to use the Sendible platform at the same time. Do get in touch with our sales team and they will be happy to advise on the best option.

Tord N.

Brilliant tool for social media management!

Reviewed on 2019/10/21

It's been great and assisted us in providing a better service to all our clients.

Pros

I love the interface and the scheduling - it's brilliantly designed. Simple, but still giving lots of scope of use. The scheduling and the image editing is also very good.

Cons

It's a shame that you can't manage Instagram followers through the software and also preview eachpost of how it would look when going live.

Response from Sendible

Hi Tord,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - your feedback is appreciated!

We do indeed have the ability to preview posts before they go live - this is our fairly new post preview feature that we released a couple of months ago.

If you need help with the tool, or an explanation on this new feature, please don't hesitate to reach out.