Microsoft Azure Reviews

Microsoft Azure

4,6 (1 782)
Desktop virtualization platform to enable remote access

(1 782)

Ahmed
Ahmed

Unlock the Power of the Cloud with Microsoft Azure.

Reviewed on 2023/01/13

Overall, my experience with Microsoft Azure has been positive. It has allowed me to develop applications quickly and efficiently and provides a wide range of features and services that help me do so. It’s also easy to use and secure, and the pricing is cost-effective. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to develop applications.

Pros

I have been using Microsoft Azure for a few years now and I must say, I am absolutely in love with it. It’s user-friendly and provides a wide range of services to help me develop a variety of applications and accelerate my business. What I like most about Microsoft Azure is the scalability that it provides. It’s easy to scale up or down depending on the needs of your application or business and the pricing is flexible and cost-effective. Its ability to quickly and easily create virtual machines, develop web apps, and deploy and manage databases makes it very attractive.Another great thing I like about Microsoft Azure is its security. It offers advanced security features such as multi-factor authentication and encryption to protect my data and applications. Moreover, the use of AI and machine learning models helps to keep the system secure.The range of services provided by Microsoft Azure is also impressive. It’s easy to develop APIs, deploy and manage databases like MongoDB, VMs for development. It also offers features such as auto-scaling and load balancing, which helps to ensure that my application is always running optimally.I am also a fan of the DevOps tools that Microsoft Azure provides. It makes it very easy to set up continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines, which helps me to quickly and easily update my applications.Overall, Microsoft Azure is an amazing platform for developing applications.

Cons

The one thing I don’t like about Microsoft Azure is that it can be difficult to find the exact resources or tutorials I need to get started with a particular task. I’ve had to spend a lot of time researching and experimenting to find the right solution for my needs. It would be great if the documentation was more complete and up to date.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

I chose Microsoft Azure over the alternatives (GCP and AWS) because it offers a more comprehensive range of features and services. It makes it very easy to develop applications quickly and efficiently, and the scalability and security features make it very attractive. Furthermore, the pricing is very cost-effective.
Binny
Binny
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Best cloud provider for enterprise-ready growth seeking organizations.

Reviewed on 2022/10/20

I started with free tier with their always free services, but now my organisation has opted for premium tiers and we have also integrated it with our Active Directory and now we use Azure AD services. It helps our organisation to enable 'BYOD' - Bring your own device and also sets high precision monitoring. I am also using their Intune service.

Pros

Azure provides a bundle of services on cloud and also enable use to pull our on-premise resources via private link to leverage continuous services over hybrid cloud. Best monitoring and support services are provided by Azure. I love their ways to secure an account. They have one of the best RBAC - Role based access control service on all the resources.It is damn easy to learn Azure (prepare for AZ-900). They protext our data inline with GDPR standard and they are awesome when it comes to meeting SLAs.

Cons

Azure services are undoubtedly best, but somewhere the resources deployed in West Europe regions face a lot of outages and Azure does not maintain a rich alert management service, I believe they have room to improve their health monitoring and alerting. Also the cost estimator is not accurate, overspending is always a concern for vendor's customers.

Firebase and Google Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

Azure is a name of trust and is being used by big market players, tech giants leverage their cloud architecture over azure services. It is even adopted by governments, which in itself demonstrate the credibility.
Nathan

Microsoft Azure works, but needs more ease of use

Reviewed on 2022/11/23

Over all Azure works. There is a lot to be desired as far as ease of user or our non technical folks. It does what it's supposed to, but i am sure we are not getting our full value out of the software.

Pros

I like the deployment manager and the integration tools. This allows to help secure and work with outside software products and keep source code / security tools in one place.

Cons

The collaboration tools are not user friendly. A lot more thought should go into a better atmosphere to allow all users of Azure to work together. This includes technical and non-technical.

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Azure

JIRA was no longer supporting client hosted instances.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

It had more tools that were in line with our .net frame works and C# coding.

Microsoft Azure for Web Developers

Reviewed on 2023/11/23

Pros

It's perfect for web developers developing large scale platforms. It has integrated Visual Studio, which is the best IDE to write code. I had a free access to all tools as a student, and it also contains free cloud storage and courses to learn.

Cons

It has limited offline functionality and if you are a beginner into tech it can be a bit confusing when you encounter all the complex tools it offers.

junaid
junaid

Microsoft Azure

Reviewed on 2023/03/30

I am a Azure Solution architect certifed. I am using Azure from past 7 years. Mostly i am using azure IAAS.

Pros

Azure Virtual Desktop is the most liked service by me. I was able to fullfill bussiness needs using AVD. It helped me to integrate with other azure services delpoyed in other subnets in a secure way.

Cons

One thing can be added and that is Chat Bot support. Like chatGPT inside the Azure portal. This will add a huge value to azure user experience.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

I choose Azure over AWS and GCP is ease of use and user friendly azure portal.
Eric
Eric
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Microsoft Azure Review

Reviewed on 2022/12/09

My overall experience has been awesome, I really love this software and I a not leaving anytime soon

Pros

Excellent Google Cloud Hosting ExperienceReceived the best deal compared to other hosting companies, including unlimited SSD storage, high loading speeds, and hosting for an unlimited number of domains.

Cons

The only issue I have is the customer service response, it takes them time to respond. If only they can improve on this.

Vultr, Amazon S3, Linode and OpenStack

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Azure

Because it is more comprehensive and easy to use.

DigitalOcean

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

Because it is much more comprehensive and easy to use.
Daniel
Daniel
  • Industry: Insurance

Azure gives us the ability to deploy Microservices

Reviewed on 2023/01/30

So far we have had success with using azure - very rarely do we have a problem with the service itself, instead it is usually lack of understanding on how to accomplish what it is we intend to do.

Pros

We have started to breakdown our monolith and adopt a Microservices architecture. This has meant we had to change everything from our code bases to our release strategy . Azure will allow us to release to production several times a day with confidence.

Cons

Azure is tricky to understand - there is a lot of things you can create, configure and that itself can be a full time job. It is recommended to get someone who has experience with Azure to assist with the setup process.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

Other companies we are partnered with use Azure and our cloud hosting provider is azure based
Luke
Luke

Great Cloud Service

Reviewed on 2022/10/07

Pros

We really love how easy it is to get virtual machines set up in Azure and the power that we have in using Azure. The support is excellent and we are able to deploy and complete many tasks when we need them.

Cons

We don't like the cost structure as much as other competitors' ways of offering their services.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

In the end, we wanted to stay in the Microsoft framework as that is where we are currently using all other 365 products. It made the most sense to grow with Azure given we are keeping our active director in Azure already.
Funashi
Funashi
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Azure Way Of The Cloud Computing

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Azure is very good, scalable, resourceful and is reliable and secure.

Azure is very good, scalable, resourceful and is reliable and secure.

Pros

Microsoft Azure is truly the way of Cloud computing as it helps save money through IaaS/PaaS offering Infrastructure and Platform As A Service. No need to have on-premise computing power when you can have it in the Cloud allowing you to efficiently use the resources.

Cons

Azure requires comprehensive training, IT expertise to set up. And for the end-user when you don't have internet you will have no access to the resources.

Azure was ahead in its implementation than Google Cloud Platform
Nasrullah
Nasrullah
  • Industry: Insurance

Ease of Access and better Service

Reviewed on 2020/06/07

So far its very ease of use with detailed azure dashboard, subscribing for services and monitoring the services are detailed with better statistic reports

Pros

Azure database which helps us store data on cloud, using visual studio is the best way to connect to the azure database.

Cons

Cost is little higher when comparing the pricing with Azure and other services for startup companies.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

Comparing to amazon, Azure was really easy to manage for a beginner.
Jinal
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

The service provided by Azure is priceless!

Reviewed on 2020/12/27

Intuitive and easy to use. You do not have problems uploading files. the convenience of being able to store very large files in multiple gigabytes is great. An affordable, reliable product.I love that it provides easy access to everything we keep. My experience with Azure is great.

Pros

Its design is pleasant and intuitive. It is easy to use and is a reliable great tool for my cloud storage needs. I like that it is easy to store all kinds of data and data drop extensions. It is truly an excellent online storage program. It allows the sharing of large videos and graphics, which are difficult to send by e-mail, thanks to this feature, it perfectly supports the workflow and contributes to the improvement of our business process. the pleasure of sharing important content such as videos and graphics that I want to share in a comfortable, fast and secure way without any restrictions is invaluable. It is also great at having unlimited data and analysis features. Azure enables us to turn our ideas into solutions by enabling us to see insight, unparalleled scale and price / performance ratio in a short time in the cloud created for data and analysis.

Cons

I haven't had any bad experience with Azure, I am very satisfied.

Cliff Ian
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Microsoft Azure for Software Development and Project Management

Reviewed on 2022/10/19

It really saved us a lot of time and also our software development projects now are not all over the place unlike when we first started.

Pros

I love where you can use boards to put tasks and hours. I also love where you can edit the categories where you can put custom categories like Pre-Deployment, Test Environment, UAT Environment, and etc. which is really convenient for us, especially when you want to know where the issues on the software already is whether it's deployed on a specific environment, fixed, or even it undergone testing.

Cons

Sometimes Azure is very big and can be overwhelming but once you get your hands on it, you can navigate it with ease.

Asana

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Azure

We felt like there more functionalities you can integrate like CI/CD and also you can integrate it with repositories like GitHub and etc. You can also build your own repository in Azure.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

We just didn't feel it. Also some of the functionalities of Asana kind of feels similar with Microsoft Teams which we are using already. We didn't want redundancy.

My Experience with Azure Cloud and Azure Devops

Reviewed on 2023/03/29

We are using in many Domains like Manufacturing, Logistics, Insurance, Health care. Mostly Enterprise applications to name a few.

Pros

One Platform for all the features required like Development, Testing, Release, Quality, AI/ML, Security, Monitoring, App Insights. Hybrid Connectivity (On-Prem to Public Azure Cloud),Azure Stack HUB and Azure ARC. Never worked with Azure HCI.

Cons

AI Experience needs to be improved with Chat GPT. Pricing is another Concern.

AWS IoT Analytics

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

Because of Single platform offerings and Streamlined integration with other products and sometimes because customer already is using Microsoft.
Tim

A powerful platform with tons of options but a confusing interface and unclear pricing

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

Pros

There are a ton of amazing points about Azure. The ease of which you can spool up new websites, databases, or even entire virtual machines is incredible. You can do in minutes what would take you hours to do on site. Setting up communication between resources is also quite easy.

Inside each installed item (website, VM, SQL Server, etc.), there will be options that you can configure. These options make it very easy to quickly configure your resources in a way that is best. Not sure what you should do for setup? No problem. There are usually only a few pages of options, so it is easy enough to click through each page and read them (and their associated help). That allows for a much better experience for even novice Azure users.

Cons

I like Azure a lot, but there are definitely some big areas for improvement. The biggest, I think, is a very clear and transparent pricing system. It is very difficult to figure out what a certain addition will do to impact your monthly pricing. You have to guess a bit at what you think will happen and where you think you are at overall to figure out if you can afford to add another resource. That's not the way it should be.

The interface leave a lot to be desired as well. They just updated it, but it actually added to the confusion. There are so many boxes and flyouts to navigate, it gets hard to figure out what resources you are already using. I would like to see a very clear "this is what you have" system, especially when new resources can use the existing resources. For example, you can set up a VM to host your websites. Cool. However, that VM is a special one and it is hard to find to configure. Also, it is hard to figure out if it would be ok to add another website to it or not (is it pegged out or is there some wiggle room to add more load?).

Like I said, I like Azure. There is just room to make it better.

Shawn
  • Industry: Legal Services
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Microsoft Azure the Logical Advancement for Microsoft Stack; Still learning and improving

Reviewed on 2022/04/26

The main things we wanted to address with Azure were 1) Overhead of hardware that we had to maintain. The cost of electricity, space, cooling, hardware itself, people with the skills to build new servers, etc. are reduced. 2) uptime/ availability and redundancy. Just let a giant company like Microsoft handle it. 3) Scalability. We can change the size of the VM with a simple click and reboot, sometimes less. This was not possible when we owned the hardware. 4) simplify upgrades. 5) Theoretically reduce cost. I was not actually included in the cost and purchase, just some implementation, but all of the above reasons contribute to designing an environment to be scaled how we need it, distributing power and resources where needed more fluidly.

Pros

The Azure portal is the home of many functions. The fact that this web-based portal houses so much functionality and administrative work can make it easily accessible from anywhere with internet. You no longer have to be in our firm's network. Generally it was a smooth transition to Azure from standard Windows servers, though there were some learning points and growing pains. Mostly it seemed to boil down to knowing/learning which option to select or how to configure. It also has fairly good monitoring and visualizations to help keep track of administrative tasks. Speed of going from nothing to having a new server is much faster than it used to be, as are scalable adjustments. Staying with the Microsoft stack, integration was the standard level of difficulty.

Cons

While monitoring is good, alerting and actual push notifications seem to be lacking. This means you have to know where to look and do so to find out if anything is wrong. We've had to figure out other tools and custom alerting to handle certain scenarios. Some things that are supposed to work seem to have the occasional quirk, like a windows update. Only 1 sticks out as being a huge critical issue, but Microsoft fixed it after getting to the right person. I've seen (what I think are) some unexplained networking hiccups, all of which resolve themselves with no IT user effort. But I don't know some of those pieces, and may be over speaking. The only one that affects me directly is that I occasionally see a 'sephamore timeout' when connecting to SQL server.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Enabling IAAS using MS Azure

Reviewed on 2023/02/16

Overall, Azure IaaS offers organizations a flexible, scalable, and cost-effective way to manage their computing infrastructure. By taking advantage of Azure IaaS, organizations can focus on their core business functions, rather than on managing their IT infrastructure.

Pros

Flexibility: Azure IaaS offers organizations the ability to quickly and easily provision and scale their computing infrastructure to meet their changing needs. This flexibility allows organizations to respond rapidly to changes in demand, without the need for significant capital investment in hardware.Cost-Effectiveness: With Azure IaaS, organizations can avoid the cost of purchasing, maintaining, and upgrading their own hardware infrastructure. Azure IaaS offers a pay-as-you-go pricing model, which means organizations only pay for the resources they use, reducing overall infrastructure costs.Scalability: Azure IaaS offers organizations the ability to scale their infrastructure up or down to meet changing demands. This ability to scale is critical for organizations that experience seasonal spikes in demand or rapid growth.Security: Azure IaaS offers robust security features, including firewalls, access control, and encryption. Organizations can also take advantage of Azure's compliance certifications, which can help to ensure that their infrastructure meets industry standards.High Availability: Azure IaaS provides organizations with the ability to create highly available infrastructure using features such as load balancing, auto-scaling, and disaster recovery. This high availability ensures that organizations' services are always available to their customers.

Cons

Complexity: Azure IaaS can be complex and requires technical expertise to manage. Organizations may need to invest in training or hire additional staff to maintain and manage their infrastructure in the cloud.Security: Security is a major concern when it comes to cloud computing. While Azure IaaS offers robust security features, such as firewalls, access control, and encryption, organizations are still responsible for securing their own data and applications in the cloud.Cost: While Azure IaaS can be cost-effective compared to on-premises infrastructure, costs can quickly add up if organizations do not properly manage their resources in the cloud. Organizations need to carefully monitor their usage and optimize their infrastructure to avoid unexpected costs.Integration: Integrating Azure IaaS with other systems or third-party applications can be challenging, especially if there is no out-of-the-box integration available. This can require additional development work and testing to ensure compatibility.Reliance on Microsoft: Azure IaaS is a proprietary platform developed by Microsoft, which means that organizations using it are dependent on Microsoft for updates, support, and new features. This can create a lack of control over the platform's future development.

Joseph
Joseph
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Agrxis Review on Microsoft Azure

Reviewed on 2023/05/13

I've been using Microsoft Azure for a while, and so far, everything have gone well. I value the platform's scalability and the variety of services it provides. However, I've discovered that some services are complicated, which makes it challenging to set up and configure some features. Additionally, it might be difficult to precisely estimate expenses due to the complexity of some services' pricing structures. Finally, even though Microsoft offers typically useful documentation and support, there have been moments when I've had problems finding the information I need. Despite these difficulties, I continue to think of Microsoft Azure as a dependable and strong cloud platform that provides a wide range of helpful services.

Pros

The enormous array of services that Azure provides is one of the aspects of it that I value most. Azure has everything I want for the development, deployment, and management of my cloud-based apps, from infrastructure to platform services. I like Azure's flexibility and scalability since it makes it simple for me to scale up or down in accordance with my business needs. I really adore Azure's user-friendly interface, which makes it simple to explore and manage the platform. It is simple to learn and get started with the platform because to the great documentation and assistance offered by Microsoft. I also value Azure's strict security protocols since they offer me confidence that my information is secure.Another fantastic feature that I appreciate is the Azure Marketplace, which offers me a broad selection of pre-built solutions and services that I can easily incorporate into my apps. The integrations with third-party applications and other Microsoft technologies, including Visual Studio and Power BI, are extremely impressive.Finally, anytime I've had queries or problems with the platform, I've found Azure's customer service to be quite helpful and prompt. Overall, Microsoft Azure is a solid, adaptable, and user-friendly cloud platform that I wholeheartedly endorse.

Cons

Despite the fact that I generally like using Microsoft Azure, there are a few things that irritate me. One problem is that some of the services are complicated, which might make it challenging to set up and configure some features. Additionally, it might be difficult to precisely estimate expenses due to the complexity of some services' pricing structures.

Maha
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Microsoft Azure: PaaS Services which Compete with Top-Notch Cloud Providers

Reviewed on 2023/08/16

Very good experience using MS Azure. Complete set of PaaS services in the domains I tried such as in ML/AI, IoT and networking.

Pros

I have developed AI model training software on Azure using the Azure AI platform. My main focus was on developing NLP speech recognition solutions as well as computer vision object detectors for home automation and IoT sensing. The PaaS services provided by Azure are unexpectedly very versatile and complete. I just imported some customized packages needed by Keras and all the rest was more or less available out of the box in Azure. Azure was also used to develop and deploy the server software on the Web backend using IIS and Apache. A combination of IaaS and PaaS services as well as the preconfigured SaaS models provide a comprehensive set of cloud services for developers. I am in the process of inspecting more and more services provided by Azure in the fields of data security and privacy, NoSQL databases, IoT and Big Data Analytics.

Cons

Compared to Amazon AWS, Azure doesn't provide the same VM capabilities in terms of performance. Amazon has more offers that would definitely make the cloud services used much cheaper on the long run. Though it is hard to compare unless we know the application paradigm to be developed, but I believe that Amazon is still excelling in terms of the on-demand pricing model they follow and the offers they provide.

Abel

MS Azure, why i use it for computing?

Reviewed on 2023/06/08

Microsoft Azure is a powerful cloud computing platform that offers a broad range of services to meet the needs of businesses and developers. Its scalability, global presence, and robust security measures provide flexibility, optimized costs, improved performance, and instill confidence in users. With a wide range of services, Azure empowers users to build, deploy, and manage their applications efficiently. Overall, Azure is a reliable, secure, and feature-rich option that is highly regarded among organizations seeking a solid cloud computing solution.

Pros

I've noticed that Microsoft invests heavily in security and innovating new ways to use the cloud. In fact, they come up with so many new features that sometimes it's hard for users to keep up. Nevertheless, I see this as a positive thing because it shows their commitment to improving their product and providing the best possible experience for their users.

Cons

In my experience, debugging apps can be challenging as it's not always a straightforward process. I wish there were more readily available dashboards and graphs that could provide insights into how the app is performing. Unfortunately, the current process often involves setting up multiple queries and instrumentation, which can be time-consuming and tedious. Improved accessibility to detailed performance metrics would greatly benefit developers, allowing for a more streamlined and efficient debugging process.

Shaunak
Shaunak
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Best cloud platform provider for Enterprises!

Reviewed on 2022/12/09

We use Microsoft Azure daily (at least 6 hours a day). We extensively use Azure to develop and deploy highly scalable cloud-based solutions. All doubts and new implementation are easily available on billing.

Pros

Azure is super-fast, easy to use, affordable, always on-demand and high integration friendly cloud platform.Below are some pros that makes Azure Cloud a market leader- We get Microsoft Hands-on lab learning platform for easy onboarding of new users.- Azure's support policy is very dedicated and is handled by qualified engineers.- Their billing policy is very fair, and we can easily stay in budget.- A lot of industry grade certifications are available to represent learning made on Azure.

Cons

There are no cons at all. But I personally feel that West Europe region of azure services is very weak and outage prone, we see outages very often.However, Azure is always developing and spreading its horizons over huge projects like Hyperledger, Blockchain, Big Data, Data Analytics, and Data warehousing etc.

Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and Google Cloud
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Microsoft Azure - Provides us the best cloud experience right now!!!!

Reviewed on 2019/03/30

We work for health care across the globe , For us it is well suited fpr moving single use servers to the cloud.We were able to quickly replicate some of our servers and move their functionalities to the new azure hosted servers.Core and Advanced ADC functionalities helps us serve us customers better. Supports bigger platforms. We chose Azure as we pay only for what we use, certain applications were used rarely to produce reports but we had to pay a hefty amount. The accessibility of software and flexibility is good. Lot of features we havent explored yet. Good product and we are happy adopting it.

Pros

1. Easy integration with other microsoft products. Easy installation and use.
2. It is very user friendly and provides user friendly options for data capture and analysis.
3. Lot of options and variety of capabilities.
4. Market of Azure is growing very rapidly, the PaaS offerings are evolving and rapidly maturing.
5. Supports the current infrastructure of our company.
6. Pay only for the resources strategy helps and support our company in a big way.
7. Security management on microsoft Azure is good.
8. Cloud computing is the best feature and its virtual environment on the market is stand out.
9. Database administration is made simple and easy.
10. Less cost with high performance.

Cons

1. Monitoring the spend and billing rates are always are headache.
2.Backup and restoration process take a little bit of time.
3. User interface works slowly on firefox browsers.
4. Support and service center support should be more responsive.

Renan
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Microsoft Azure: The best Cloud computing platform for your company. You need to check this!

Reviewed on 2022/10/27

Incredible cloud computing software.

Incredible cloud computing software.

Pros

The available tools and GUI. It's been so nice to manage the cloud with those tools, that I simply forgot the CLI.

Cons

The backbone and network configurations are such a hard thing to deal with. Microsoft Azure support team for this kind of issue, are hard to reach and takes too much time to solve it.

Debbie

Microsoft Azure from a Person who is not techie

Reviewed on 2023/02/02

Problems Solved by Using Microsoft Azure:1. Cost Savings – Azure offers a range of pricing options, allowing organizations to reduce their IT costs.2. Scalability – Azure allows organizations to quickly scale up or down their resources to meet changing needs.3. Security – Azure provides comprehensive security measures to protect data and applications.4. Reliability – Azure provides a highly reliable platform for running applications and services.5. Flexibility – Azure allows organizations to quickly and easily deploy, manage, and scale applications and services in the cloud.Benefits of Using Microsoft Azure:1. Cost-Effective – Azure provides a range of pricing options to ensure organizations get the most cost-effective solution for their needs.2. Easy to Use – Azure’s intuitive interface allows developers and IT professionals to quickly and easily deploy, manage, and scale applications and services.3. High Performance – Azure’s powerful platform ensures applications

Pros

Wide range of services: Microsoft Azure offers a comprehensive suite of cloud services for various use cases, including infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and software as a service (SaaS).Scalability: Azure allows customers to easily scale their resources up or down as their needs change.Global presence: Azure has a global network of data centers, allowing customers to deploy applications close to their users for improved performance and compliance with local data regulations.Strong security: Microsoft places a strong emphasis on security and compliance, and offers various security features and certifications to help customers protect their data.

Cons

Complexity: Azure can be complex to navigate, especially for customers new to cloud computing.Cost: While Azure is competitively priced, some customers may find that the cost of certain services adds up quickly.Limited ecosystem: While Azure has a growing ecosystem of third-party tools and services, it is still not as mature as the ecosystems offered by AWS and GCP.Vendor lock-in: As with any cloud computing platform, customers may face challenges if they want to move their workloads to another provider.

• Industry: Religious Institutions

Review about Microsoft Azure

Reviewed on 2023/05/21

Microsoft Azure is widely recognized as a powerful and comprehensive cloud computing platform. It offers a vast array of services and features that cater to the diverse needs of businesses and developers. Azure's scalability allows users to easily scale their resources up or down based on demand, providing flexibility and cost optimization. Its global presence ensures that users can deploy their applications closer to their target audience, resulting in improved performance and reduced latency. Azure's robust security measures, including data encryption and access controls, instill confidence in users regarding the protection of their sensitive information. With a wide range of services such as virtual machines, databases, AI tools, and analytics, Azure empowers users to build, deploy, and manage their applications efficiently. The integration with other Microsoft products and services creates a seamless and cohesive experience, while Azure's extensive documentation and support resources facilitate learning and troubleshooting. Overall, Microsoft Azure is highly regarded for its reliability, scalability, security, and extensive feature set, making it a preferred choice for organizations seeking a robust cloud computing solution.

Pros

Sharing important content like videos and graphics easily, quickly, and securely without any limitations brings me immense joy.

Cons

I received an email from a bot, which I ignored. I also received a missed call from someone, but I couldn't reach them when I tried to call back.

Ebrahim
Ebrahim

Game and Life Changer

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Aside from the worry about data centers going down, I have absolutely no problems with Azure and my experience has been amazing and very educational.

Pros

Azure has certainly changed the way I look at platform hosting, as well as app availability. Before Azure, it was a real pain to plan deployments of both new and updates to the web. From the setting up of IIS, to the configuring of firewalls and everything in between, it was always on of my most dreaded tasks. With Azure, everything is central and easily managed. I can spin up new apps, update existing apps, scale up or down on resources, and the list just goes on. I think back to the days of having to coordinate with so many people for hardware, software, networks and even a simple server reboot was something that was always a big concern.
So many cool features, from basic to "I don't know yet, but I am excited to find out", Azure has made life so easy for myself and our company.

Cons

When a data center goes down, it is a mission to get your databases going. The app side is okay, but SQL on Azure becomes a huge challenge. There are tools to make life easier for DR scenarios, but they are pricey and through research so far, I found that even having a combination of the available options in place, still will not guarantee a hassle-free way of keeping your databases available.